Categories > Original > Drama

Can Your Outdoor Wedding Still Be Formal?

by FoxBigum47

Hi and welcome. Planning a wedding can be a daunting tas

Category: Drama - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2018-01-07 - 542 words

?Blocked
Planning a wedding can be a daunting task with lots of decisions. Don't be overwhelmed by this massive task. Knowing what you need to do is the first step of the planning process. This article will give you some helpful advice on what to do and some good ways to do it.

Even if you have hired a wedding planner, having a close friend inspect all the details of your big day will help to avoid unforeseen problems. From a food allergy to seating arrangements, the littlest things can sometimes cause the biggest scene so make sure to have a trusted adviser examine every aspect of your wedding long before you finalize anything!

When thinking about wedding jewelry, consider borrowing your jewelry instead of buying it. Your friends and family may have great jewelry pieces that they will be willing to let you use free of charge. If you use someones jewelry instead of buying new, the jewelry will also hold sentimental value.

Including pets in a wedding can be a fun, original way to celebrate your union! Dress your doggy up as a groomsman or bridesmaid and take them up the aisle with you. But do have someone take the dog away during the actual ceremony so it doesn't end up barking or doing something it shouldn't!

One of the most awkward moments at a wedding can be the bouquet toss. If women don't want to get involved they shouldn't be pressured to, so let the DJ know not to say anything to upset the guests. Take a poll before the wedding to see if anyone is really interested in participating and if not, skip it!

If you would like to save money on your wedding, you may want to consider having the ceremony and reception in your own home or a family member's home. In addition to saving money, your wedding will feel more personal this way. For summer weddings, you could have it in a large backyard.

To save money on your wedding, you may want to ask your family or friends to each make a plate of food for the reception. Hiring a caterer can cost a lot of money and half of the time, wedding guests do not like the choices of food a caterer offers.

It's important to research the laws in the location you've chosen for a destination wedding before you get there. They may have a curfew, or rules about alcohol consumption, or even licenses that you need to buy for photography or alcohol sales. Check with a local wedding planner for assistance.

When borrowing money to pay for your wedding, make sure you get the lowest interest rate possible. Weddings can be expensive, but by borrowing money to pay for the event at the lowest interest rate around, you can avoid further expenses. Make sure you compare credit cards and personal loans to see which financial product offers you the best rate.

As was mentioned at the beginning of this article, planning a wedding can be daunting. However, with the right information and ideas, it can become an enjoyable thing to do. Take what you have learned from this article and put it into action as you begin to plan this special day.
Sign up to rate and review this story