Categories > Original > Drama

Bigg Manager 11 Participant Real Name As Well As Age With Photos.

by bigbossdailymotion

I use this website for understanding Bigg Boss 11 is a Hindi fact TV sho

Category: Drama - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2018-01-13 - 348 words

?Blocked
Bigg Boss 11 is a Hindi fact TV show in its truest essence, broadcast on Color styles TV. There will certainly be a 100 days of unadulterated drama, enjoyment, anticipation, enjoyable, as well as obviously, superstar Salman Khan as the host. For the first time in the history of Bigg Boss , eviction will happen like this. The four nominated contestants will travel to Inorbit Mall in Vashi, Mumbai, and appeal to the people on ground on why they should be saved from this week's eviction. Shilpa and Puneesh are in the kitchen and the latter guarantees that Hina won't be the contender for the ticket to finale.
Vikas tries to empty Hina's bag. Indian television actress Hina Khan entered the house with an extremely different image for most certainly how she is being seen now. Luv helps Akash in removing Vikas from the race. With four people remaining in the task, it was difficult to gang up as Puneesh, Luv stood united.
The best view awaits after the hardest climb and the gharwales are all set to race Mount BB for a spot in the Top 3 of Bigg Boss 11. Needless to say, there will be a lot of fights, a lot of strategies made, and the excitement to reach the Top 3 position will only get the better of each of these contestants in tonight's episode.
Luv says to Vikas that I didnt want to empty Puneesh's bag, that foolish Hina took his bag so I had to empty it, I wanted to empty Aakash's bag. Luv empties Hina's bag which has Aakash's name, Hina says dont torn it. Puneesh empties Aakash's bag which has Hina's name.
Luv, who is trying to empty Shilpa's bag gets distracted and loses his cool on Hina. This angers both Puneesh and Luv, who lash out at Shilpa and she feels bad that Puneesh yelled at her. Bigg boss says to inmates that Puneesh and Vikas's bags were torn so their bags wont be considered for scoring, they were torn during the task so ignore those two bags and see which bag has less weight.
Sign up to rate and review this story