Categories > Original > Romance

Control

by BluShadowBlade

Following the death of his father, Mathew McGreen and his mother are taken in by his grandparents.. They introduce Mathew and his mother to the world of the rich and the elite. In return for the gr...

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2018-02-18 - 361 words

?Blocked
Mathew sighed heavily as he stared out of the tinted window of the limousine. He'd expected a lot of things when his mother had told him they were going to live with his grandfather; but a limo and a police escort was not one of those things.
A million and one thoughts were running through his mind right now, he only wished at least one of those thoughts could help him decipher how his normal life was turned upside down in just a week.
He looked beside him. His mother, as crazy as she could be sometimes, was taking this a lot better than he was.
'Of course she would be taking this in better than I am. She married the son of a billionaire for crying out loud.' he thought.
There was another shocker. His late father -who died in a tragic accident almost a year ago- wasn't the average journalist, he was the son of the owner of the McGreen group of companies. He'd always found it strange that they had the same last name and were not related in any way according to his parents.
He looked to his mother again and sighed. Well might as well go with the flow, nothing he could do about it now.
>
"What. The. Fuck?" he whispered as he stepped out of the limo.
The scene in front of him was just ... wow!
The mansion he was expecting, but the reception was just ... wow!
From the front doors to the start of the walkway, about twenty-five workers -all nearly dressed- were lined up on either side.
"Welcome home, Master McGreen, Madame McGreen." they all chorused.
"What. The. Fuck?" he repeated.
"If you think this is grand wait till you the welcoming party." his mother chuckled.
His head turned to her so fast it was a miracle he didn't snap his neck.
"Welcoming party? What welcoming party?"he questioned. She just giggle mischievously and began to walk towards the entrance, not a good sign for him. "Mom! Mom!! What welcoming party?!" he persisted as he followed behind. He really hated it when she did this.

Check out hew rest on my wattpad.
Sign up to rate and review this story