Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey

Right here, right now

by hotarubi

Toshiya does a strip tease for Shinya, but all does not go to plan.

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Shinya, Toshiya - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-09-17 - Updated: 2006-09-17 - 1054 words - Complete

?Blocked
"I promised you a stripper, and dammit, you're going to get a stripper!"

Toshiya turned his back to the other man, and pressed the button on the CD player. Pumping dance music filled the room, and Toshiya slyly turned the lights down. The tension in the room suddenly heightened, and all eyes were on Toshiya.
Under his dark black eyes smudged with eyeliner, Toshiya shot Shinya a seductive look, pouting his full red lips sexily.
Shinya merely blinked.
Toshiya smirked to himself; knowing that Shinya would be feeling a uncomfortable mixture of embarrassment and pleasure at his proposal, and he hadn't even taken his boots off yet. The thought of wrapping those boots around Shinya's thighs made him want to take the drummer...right here, right now.

"Totchi, wait."

Toshiya raised a carefully plucked eyebrow as he turned, not expecting to see Shinya pointing a video-camera right at him. He almost laughed with pleasure, not knowing Shinya was that way inclined, but, loving it, he rose to the challenge, determined to show Shinya what he was made of.

"Okay...you can carry on now, Totchi."

Toshiya raised his pointed chin, smirking at the drummer, and drew his tounge across his top lip, wetting his mouth.
Shinya...wibbled.
Toshiya began to move his hips to the beat of the music, sliding one hand down his chest seductively. He breathed heavily, hips shaking his pants a little lower, exposing his hip bones. He arched his back, and began to peel his fitted vest off slowly, exposing every inch of his toned chest bit by bit. The music pumped, and Toshiya released his shirt, letting it drop to the floor. He licked his lips again, the wetness matching his shining chest.
Shinya coughed.

"Totchi, maybe you should..."

Toshiya began to walk slowly over to the drummer, swaying his hips, and winked sexily. The meaning of Shinya's sentence changed quite rapidly.

"...come...here!"

Toshiya crawled over to Shinya and straddled his legs, wrapping his leather-clad thighs around the drummer's thin waist. Shinya cupped his hands around the bassists pert bottom, and pulled him closer.

"Now now Shinya, we don't want you getting...excited already."

"Totchi, please!"

Toshiya grinned, (Shinya winced) and cupped Shinya's chin in his hand. He stroked his cheek gently, and Shinya waited for the kiss; Toshiya's lips, those pouting, sexy, red lips, moving ever so closer...when suddenly he felt strong hands push back his shoulders, and teeth at his throat, nipping the skin there. Unable to stop himself, Shinya let out a moan.

"Totchi..."

Toshiya paid no attention, and proceeded to bite harder, nipping and sucking on Shinya's neck until little red marks appeared. The bassist's tongue shot out and he licked the drummer's neck, sliding his long tongue from Shinya's collarbone to his ear. He paused, and whispered something into Shinya's ear, biting it to bring the meaning home. Shinya blushed furiously in reply, sneaking his long hands onto Toshiya's back, digging his nails into the skin there. Toshiya drew in a breath, and slapped Shinya's hand away.

"Remember what I promised..."

Toshiya crushed his mouth to Shinya's, tongue forcing its way into Shinya's wet mouth, and exploring the cavern it met there. Simultaneously, Toshiya seized Shinya's wrists and held them down, pressing his groin against Shinyas. Shinya moaned into Toshiya's mouth, and this made it even harder for the bassist to keep control of his...little Totchi. He growled, grinding his hips against Shinya's, their erections meeting. Distracted, Toshiya let go of Shinya's wrists, and soon the two were battling for control, desperate to touch each other, desperate for some release. Soon, Toshiya had Shinya pinned down to the couch, one hand on the drummer's hips, and the other pressing down on the front of Shinya's trousers. Shinya whimpered in pleasure, and Toshiya caressed harder, loving the feeling of Shinya stiffen.

"Please..."

"What's that, baby?"

Toshiya straddled the drummer's legs, undoing Shinya's pants with a deft flick of his long fingers.

"You want me to...what?"

He slid down the drummer's pants, moistening his lips at the skin he saw there. Shinya moaned louder, jerking his hips forward.
Loving the sight of the drummer so tall and proud, Toshiya arched his back and bent down, touching one tongue to Shinya's length. By this time Shinya was gripping the couch with his fingernails and biting down hard on his own lip. Toshiya looked up, grinning, and licked the blood off the drummer's bottom lip. Shinya's mouth reached out for Toshiya's, but he pulled away teasingly, returning his mouth to Shinya's lower regions. His tongue shot out again, and he tantalisingly took the drummer into his mouth. Shinya let out a whimper with each suck Toshiya gave him, Toshiya moving his wet mouth faster and taking Shinya's length into him deeper every time. Soon both men were panting fast, Toshiya moving his upper body in rhythm to Shinya's loud gasps and moans. Shinya's moans came quicker and louder, and Toshiya slid his mouth off the end of Shinya's length, licking the tip deftly.

"Toshiya!"

Shinya managed to release a breath.

"Don't worry, baby..."

Toshiya lifted Shinya's thighs, pulling his ankles onto his shoulders. He raised himself onto his knees, and felt for Shinya's opening.

"Shin, have you got anything..."

"Not within arm's...reach!"

Toshiya grinned.

"Toshimasa Hara, sometime today would be nice!"

Toshiya slid his fingers into Shinya, gently stretching the drummer to prepare him. Shinya's chest glistened with sweat, and Toshiya removed his fingers and pressed his now very painful erection into the drummer slowly. Shinya's arms slid down and gripped the bassist's back, and he began to move, taking Toshiya far inside him. The men pressed against each other, grinding their lower bodies. Shinya's pants and moans turning the bassist on profusely. He thrust into Shinya with force, each push driving the two men closer. Shinya dropped his mouth to his neck, and bit down hard there, and with one loud moan, Toshiya came inside the drummer. He shuddered all over, panting heavily. Shinya soon joined him, hands on his own cock, crying out in pleasure. The two men, sweaty and panting, grinned at each other.

"I thought you were only meant to be stripping."

"...Oops."

------------------

The next day, when the pink-haired cleaner was sorting the apartment, he stumbled across a videotape...
Sign up to rate and review this story