Categories > Comics > Calvin and Hobbes

The Lost Legacy Annoncé (STANDALONE) Theme Unik

by MoosEbsen61

I use this blog for studying Last week at E3, we were delighted

Category: Calvin and Hobbes - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2018-03-21 - 460 words

?Blocked
Last week at E3, we were delighted to share more of what we've been working on in Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, including the debut of the new story trailer and a never-before-seen gameplay demonstration at the PlayStation booth. However, one of the primary reveals this season from EA, was Legend Wars : Battlefront II. All of the fans rejoiced in the trailer and a couple of minutes of gameplay which also highlighted glimpses of Darth Maul in action. Pour se défendre, Chloe et Nadine utilisent un fusil de type bullpup ou un FN P90, deux armes qu'on ne retrouvait pas dans Uncharted
Article initialement publié le 13 avril 2017 : Je vous ai clamé moult fois mon amour pour Uncharted , la saga incontournable de Naughty Dog. The trailer showcasing a murderous rural religious cult and the brief clips presenting the vendetta squad was enough to get us jumping on our seats.
If you bought Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Digital Deluxe Edition, Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Triple Pack, or Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Explorer's Pack, you'll be able to download Uncharted: The Lost Legacy at launch for no extra fee. The Last of Us, Part 2 a été révélé dans un trailer qui augure une qualité graphique de très très haut niveau.
In this brief ten minutes, The Lost Legacy exhibited a wide variety of types of gameplay, troubles, and character occasions, which is exactly what I wanted from Naughty Dog. This gameplay trailer gives us a sneak peek at what it's like to be considered a bird sometimes.
The Lost Legacy takes place about a time after the occurrences of Uncharted 4, in which Ross eventually decided to abandon the hunt for Captain Henry Avery's treasure in an instant reminiscent of the closing of Indiana Jones and the very last Crusade. Stand alone oblige, The Lost Legacy ne nécessitera pas de posséder Uncharted 4 pour fonctionner.
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy's release time frame is August 22. Produced by series originator Naughty Dog, it follows the exploits of fan favourites Chloe Frazer from Uncharted 2 and Nadine Ross from Uncharted 4. Naughty Dog is calling it the first single-player standalone history section in the Uncharted franchise.
If Nintendo were to make smartphone game titles they wouldn't in any way make an effort to glean money and rip people off like these video games do. They've lost either way. Lors de l'E3, les californiens de Naughty Dog ont dévoilé un nouveau trailer put le jeu Uncharted : The Lost Legacy.
The Lost Legacy is the first Uncharted game never to star Nathan Drake, but our new heroes - Uncharted 2 treasure hunter Chloe Frazer and Uncharted 4: A Thief's End mercenary Nadine Ross - don't seem to be to be straying too far from the series' roots.
Sign up to rate and review this story