Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

Roles Reversed

by Good_Question

One-shot. Warnings inside. Everytime Ryou looks in the mirror he sees Bakura. He finaly snaps, not being able to handle the abuse. The roles of hikari and yami are reversed. more inside.

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica, Horror - Characters: Ryou Bakura, Yami Bakura - Warnings: [R] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-09-18 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 1962 words - Complete

?Blocked
Mistress: A new one-shot is here!

Title: Roles Reversed

Rating: M, R, NC-17

Warnings: lemon, knife cutting thing, bondage ( only handcuffs), psychotic Ryou

Pairings: RyouBakura

(small edit done June 5th, 2005 )

ROLES REVERSED

Every time I look into the mirror I see you. Your cruel eyes, mocking laughter, and the harsh blows that usually rain upon my body. I see you in me and yet we are completely different. You are my torment, my source of pain...and my salvation. Even so I cringe at your name, quiver when I hear your foot steps, cry when I look you in the eyes.

My blood has been spilt for the sake of you own selfish desires...and I have not protested. As if I could... You are the demon that whispers into my ear, the voice that leads me down the path of spiraling darkness.

I examine myself in the mirror. Before I can do much you are in control of my body again and we...you are off to your escapades again. You're taking over...you're suffocating my soul, stealing away my identity. Soon Ryou Bakura will not exist anymore. But then again...you are the famous Tomb Robber...the King of Thieves. You get everything you want.

Every pain that you experience while in my body I feel twice. Once through our link that you do not believe exists. And twice when you force me out of my soul room and leave me to tend to the wounds marking my...no "your" body. This isn't my body anymore...maybe it never was...maybe I was only there to wait for you...to keep this body alive until you were placed into my hands inside a seemingly harmless package.

Tonight our roles reverse...tonight I will take over...tonight I will win....tonight Ryou Bakura will exist. I punch the mirror I had been staring at, your face only appearing clearer on mine the longer I stare, the glass shatters spilling its delicate needles around me. I grin in crazy satisfaction as some of the crystals are embedded in the pale flesh of MY skin. I can feel you trying to get out...but no. Tonight is mine. Tonight you are the puppet. Tonight I'm taking over.

I hear your angry curses which are directed at me. I ignore it and punch the mirror again this time with my relatively unharmed arm. The one that is already bruised from you...no...you've never directly harmed me...or abused me...but it still feels like you do. When you throw me into the soul room and take over my body you exert it to maximums far to which I can reach. Tonight I will be your tormentor.

Both of my hands are now dripping...now flowing rivers of sweet crimson. I lick my knuckles slowly knowing you are watching. From the moment the scarlet fire brushes against my tongue to when it settles in the bowels of my stomach I feel ecstasy and I know you shudder at it...I can sense your lust through the link which you still do not recognize.

I grin and lay down on the floor relishing in the prickling of the shards on the ground. I grasp a piece of the broken glass and clutch it to my chest. I close my eyes and I am in my soul room. I can hear you...behind the door to your soul room. Normally you would have taken over my body by now but I have trapped you.

With practiced arrogance I stalk over to your door and fling it open sending your spiraling onto your backside. I grin sadistically and you shudder. My grin turns into a cruel smirk and your face pales. You are no doubt where I learned behavior like this...well my dear yami...you are a great teacher. This is what you wanted right? I stronger hikari...now you have one...but first let's establish some rules.

The door closed behind me and shackles appeared around your hands and wrist. My dear Bakura...it is not use to try and struggle...you are at my mercy...but be glad...you have driven away that mercy....I grin as your eyes grow wide and panicked. I'm sorry yami...am I brining up painful memories? I snicker and straddle you, making sure to make deliberate movements. Despite the fear that I can sense through the link that you still choose to ignore I can feel your excitement push against me through the confines of our clothing.

I take the piece of glass I had picked up earlier and bring it against your neck. Only one slice away from the grips of cold ice. Your eyes widen as I began to push the crystal into your skin, drawing out ebony wine. I grin and lick the blood from your neck... sucking at your neck. You moan and I grin in satisfaction. I conjure up more chains this time they spread you in front of me.

I lick my blade and grind my groin into your pulsing heat. Again another moan...bad boy...I slap you and you stare at me in confusion and horror. I bet your wondering what happened to your submissive light. He's dead...and I'm here to stay. I grin wickedly tear your shirt off. I bring the blade down and start to sketch onto your skin my name. I start to carve causing you to whimper, a few screams of pain escaping. Do I really affect you so? I grin again and lap up the blood. By now your moans are a mix of pain and pleasure. Your mind is in utter confusion...I know...I can sense it.

"Ryou Bakura...that is my name...I exist....I'm here..." I whisper huskily as my hand reaches down to grasp your groin hard.

Your back arcs up and I push the shard into your stomach again, your lust filled moan is replaced with a yelp.

"No...I'm taking over...it's my mind...my body...you are mine," I whisper as I draw my name over his body.

He whimpers and tries to buck his hips up. I slap him again and he looks at me on shock. I think you're starting to get it now. I move down and using the bloodied shard of glass pop off the only button that decorated your jeans. I slowly pull the garment down watching your face. It is twisted in pain, anticipation, pleasure, and fear...fear for what? Fear for what my dear yami?

I take in a deep breath as your shaft is set free from the confines of the cloth. My....that looks painful...I place feather touches along it sending you into violent spasm and shudders. I stop and move back admiring my work. My name is carved into your body, your face is flushed and your body lays exposed to me. I can see true emotion in those eyes. Your lust...your fear....fear of what? You whine again and your lips part.

Ah....should I give you what you need. Do you deserve it? Do you deserve to feel that ecstasy? Do you deserve to feel real? My body moves back down covering yours. You cry out as the rough material of my clothes rubs against your scars. I grin. Now who's in control my dear yami? Now who is under who's mercy?

I bring my hand down and roughly stroke the shaft. Again you are moaning. Your scent fills the room as I pump harder. Your moans and cries echo off the walls. I take the blade and make a cut on your shaft. You scream. I can tell you are in great pain but you need the release so badly. Ah I see you are starting to feel despair...yes despair...and emotion I have come to know so well. I lower my head and lick the massive amounts of blood flowing from your erection. You whimper and moan. You are near your edge...I don't need our link to tell me that.

I back away from you grinning madly as you begin to struggle violently wanting...needing my contact, needing to feel that release of ecstasy.

After you see it is useless your arms grow limp and all you can do is whine and hope for my mercy. I grin wickedly and begin to leave the soul room. Your plea is what catches my attention. You are begging me to give you your release. I walk back to you and straddle you waist. I pull you head up roughly by your hair.

"How many times have I begged only to have my pleas ignored...torn...coldly set aside," I hiss into his face.

He is in real pain. Good. Tonight's lesson has gone on long enough as he begins to apologize. I grin in satisfaction and moved down again to inhale his length into my moist cavern. His breath catches in his throat as I swallow. His hands grasp at the floor trying to find a secure hold as I continue his pleasuring. I can feel my pants constricting. I smirk as a new thought comes to mind. I move back away from you and sit on your chest. The blood seeps onto my pale skin as I shift around getting my jeans and boxers off. Your lust filled eyes gaze upon me. I grin and began to place tender touches onto my own shaft, relishing in the fact that you are moaning in agony, begging more than I ever have for me to finish your handling...for me to take you...

I pump my own shaft again and moan deliciously. I can feel your erection against my back now...my my I must be torturing you so...good. I smile wickedly and pump harder. No sooner has a minute passed and I explode, my seed erupting around us like paint splattered on a wall. I laugh bitterly as your head lays back, your tongue catching the milky drops. Enough...I think we know who the master is now...

I move down again taking your shaft into my hands and starting to pump once again. I only have to continue this for a few minutes. Your seed spills into my hand and I gently lap some of it up, tracing my name on your skin with the rest of it.

"MY name is Ryou... I am the owner of this body...I am your darkness...no longer light...our roles are now reversed. I your tormentor...your salvation...your drug," I say slowly as I move away from you leaving you in pain on the floor.

I grin and wave at you as I walked out of the soul room. I appear back on the ground amongst the crystals. I pull my shirt up to see the area where I had carved my name on my yami's stomach was slightly darker. I grin. I make sure to lock the door to my yami's soul room. I can hear him demanding to be let out...to be unchained...he soon starts begging. So how does it feel Bakura? How does it feel now that our roles are reversed?

AUTHORS BLAH BLAH

Mistess////// soo how was it? Any good? Any good at all? That is the second lemon I have ever written. I was thinking about how they always have Ryou abuse and stuff...and well this story was created. I was also thinking of how alike they are and stuff and how Bakura was practically stealing Ryo's identity. SO I created a Ryou who finally had enough...finally snapped. Finally took control. A switch of roles. anyway feedback is always nice!
Sign up to rate and review this story