Categories > Original > Erotica

DJ and Musads love

by jpfreak9

MOAN MOAN

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2018-05-02 - 366 words - Complete

?Blocked
The movie was going well. Everything was fine. I had left homecoming and went to iHop with friends before watching the movie. I looked over to my right to see Tyler. A beautiful specimen of which I was accommodated with. Unbeknownst to me, she didn't have the feelings I had for her. I looked over at her and braved my conscious. I went for her hand. She looked clueless as to what was happening. She laughed thinking it was a joke, but I was trying to demonstrate my attraction to her. She realized what was going on and quickly changed demeanor. We stayed like this for minutes, defying the universe and keeping our love strong. I went home that day without any regrets, but little did I know I was in for an adventure.

The next day at school, she confronted me, asking me why I did what I did. I answered her with quirky and snarky remarks, as well as using some unnecessary word usage that did not make me look intelligent. She seemed upset. I didn't know why either.

For the next few days I stalked her whensoever she wasn't looking. I am very cautious and sneaky in what I do usually. After a month of stalking she confronted me again, but this time she seemed angry. I told her that I wasn't stalking her, denying any allegations she had against me. After an extensive fight process I became depressed, finally accepting of how ugly my stupid dumb face is. I turned around to see my best friend DJ standing there with that sexy look he always gives.

"Oh what am I to do?" I said. "Let me help you. Just envoy my gentle touch." He picked me up with his arms and carried me all the way to his abode. He set me down on the couch and started to take off his shirt. He then layed himself on top of me and started taking off my clothing. After another extensive process we were ready. He screamed and moaned "OH MUSAD". We went long into the night and I found my new partner, and one with a medium-small P*nis too!

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story