Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation

Clean

by Silverone

Hiro attempts to get revenge, only he finds himself steered down a different path. HiroxTaki Lemon.

Category: Gravitation - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!!] [R] [X] - Published: 2006-09-19 - Updated: 2006-09-19 - 2381 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Clean
Rating: NC-17 (sex, mentions of non-con)
Pairing: HiroxTaki
Summary: Hiro attempts to get revenge, only he finds himself steered down a different path.
Notes: Done for the gravi_fuh_q community on livejournal.


Nice guys didn't get revenge. Nice guys like Hiro didn't do things like plan to kidnap the guy who'd had his best friend gang raped. It just wasn't done and yet here Hiro was, sitting in a bar, eying his quarry from a distance. He tilted the visor of his baseball cap up so as to get a look at the other man, who was chatting animatedly with a couple of young women.

It had taken days of surfing through different fan sites and news articles before Hiro had gotten a feel for Taki Aizawa's personal habits, which had helped him track down the other man. It had then been another week of following him around while he came up with a plan. Hiro couldn't explain why he'd become so determined; Shuichi was the psycho stalker. All he knew was he'd heard one of ASK's songs on the radio and he hadn't changed the station for once and that had somehow led to the current situation.

There was no use asking himself why he was doing this though. It was going to be over with after this anyways, so he might as well go through with it. Tonight was the night Hiro was going to act, having set up everything he'd needed hours ago. He just had to wait for those girls to leave Aizawa alone before he approached him.

When the girls finally did leave after what seemed to be an eternity, Hiro took a deep breath as he pulled himself out of his chair. He was never going to be the same after this, but he didn't know if he could bring himself to regret it. The man he was walking towards was far worse; at least that's what Hiro kept telling himself. "I was wondering when you were going to stop skulking about and actually talk to me." Aizawa's voice caused Hiro to freeze. Regaining his composure, Hiro sat down next to the other man, ordering drinks for both of them.

"If you knew I was hanging around, why didn't you say anything?"

"Figured it would be more entertaining to see what you were after." Pushing his drink aside, Aizawa eyed him, the smile in his eyes not reaching his mouth. "What exactly is it you're after?"

The drink Aizawa had pushed aside was practically mocking Hiro and the small packet of drugs he'd concealed in his pocket. The look Aizawa was giving him was just daring Hiro to tamper with it. "What do you think I'm after?"

Laughing, Aizawa rested an elbow on the table, hand on his chin. "Well you've followed me doggedly for a week. You even followed me into a few gay bars. I'd say you just want me and don't have the guts to admit it."

It didn't surprise Hiro in the least that the arrogant bastard would say something like that and he decided to toss the joke right back at him. "So you the reason you didn't call me on it was because you were hoping I'd just ravish you in a back alley and save you the trouble of actually asking me out?" They were both smiling tightly and tensely, the air so heavy that it would have taken a meat cleaver to slice it.

Leaning towards Hiro, Aizawa lowered his voice to a sultry whisper that made Hiro's hair stand on end. "I'll tell you what, why don't we just take this to whatever dive you rented out and forgo the date rape drugs?" Either Aizawa was trying to be brave or else he had his own plan in store, but it was hard to tell if the tension in the other man was fear or excitement.

"Only because it'll make things easier." Hiro knew it was stupid and that he was getting in over his head, but he also had the feeling that there was no other option available to him, even though he knew better. Taki wasn't acting the way he'd thought he would and the plan was getting out of control. Patting his pant's pocket, feeling the outline of the now useless packet of drugs, Hiro quickly down the glass sitting in front of him.


The room Hiro had rented for the deed was not the most glamorous place available, but it wasn't a dive either. It was the type of room that business men rented overnight, Spartan yet comfortable and not the type of place that would leave you feeling like a complete sleaze afterwards. "You really know how to treat a guy you're planning on violently raping." Aizawa had said as they entered the room, the amusement simply oozing from his voice. "Most guys would rent some sleazy love hotel or just do it a back alley."

Snapping the deadbolt into place, Hiro crossed his arms, watching Aizawa survey the room. "Or go for that personal touch and do it in their own apartment?" Seeing the displeased frown on Aizawa's face as he turned around was oddly satisfying.

"Touché." The awkwardness of the situation hung in the air and neither one of them had anything to say to one another for a long time. It was Aizawa who finally spoke up, his voice sounding sharp against the silence. "So how exactly did you come up with this idea genius?"

Raking his hand through his hair, Hiro shivered. "I heard one of your songs." Nothing else was said, though Aizawa nodded, indicating that nothing more needed to be said. He of all people would understand how merely hearing another person's voice over the radio would be enough to drive you into a murderous rage.

"So much for your good guy image." The laugh in Aizawa's voice was still there, but his face was strangely solemn.

"Shut up." The other man was way too close for comfort and Hiro found himself looking away, acting like the coward he had vowed not to be.

A hand pulled on Hiro's hair, tugging his head so that he was looking at Aizawa again. "I will if you actually do something." Aizawa had a finger wrapped around a strand of reddish brown hair, holding it just a breath away from his lips, looking Hiro in the eyes. He felt his stomach knot as the last of his willpower began to fly out of the window.

This wasn't how he'd planned things at all. This wasn't what he was supposed to be doing. As he wrapped his arms around Aizawa's slim waist and pulled him into a soft kiss, he knew that what he was doing had gone beyond the realm of "not nice" and into the territory of "despicable." He started to maneuver Aizawa towards the bed while trying not to break contact with the other's mouth.

Even as they kissed, Hiro struggled to regain at least some control of the situation and shoved down onto the bed, pinning his arms up over his head. As they broke the kiss, Aizawa licked his lips as he looked up at him. "So what do you plan to do now? I can't exactly anything with both hands occupied."

Looking down at him, Hiro felt so much hatred; not so much for the man beneath him, but rather for his reflection as it shone in those eyes. Letting go of Aizawa's wrist's and sitting up, Hiro started to loosen the belt on Aizawa's pants, keeping his eyes on the other man the whole time. Aizawa's hands were still resting over his head as if shackled, despite being free. The messy way his hair fell against the bed and the flushed look on his face added to the effect: it was the look of someone who was just asking to be ravished.

"Are you going to just stare or are you actually going to do something?" Realizing that he'd been staring and that his fingers were winded around the already loose belt as if to tear it in half, Hiro quickly slid it off. He pulled the pants down slowly, letting his knuckles brush against Aizawa's stomach, feeling the firm abs underneath. Aizawa shifted his hips upwards allowing both his pants and his boxers to be pulled down to his ankles with relative ease. As Hiro's eyes looked down, he felt his face flush. It wasn't anything he hadn't seen at the showers in school or on himself, but this was the first time he'd actually looked at a guy like /this/.

"Are you going to be okay doing this?" He saw that Aizawa was looking up at him and while the gaze was far from mocking, maybe even kind, it was irritating. He began to stroke at the semi-rigid penis, trying to tell himself that this was no different than when he did it to himself. Still, as he felt it begin to harden in his hands, Hiro couldn't deny the way his own pants were tightening. The way Aizawa was staring at him made his skin itch and burn. He forced himself to focus on the other's now completely erect penis and found himself staring.

"Even though I'm sure you could sit there all night staring, I know I would if I were you," Hiro looked up at Taki who was leaning on his elbows, giving him an easy grin. "But, I don't have all night." As he said it, Aizawa kicked his pants the rest of the way off.

Hiro wanted to protest, but instead got off the bed and walked over the nightstand and opened the drawer. Shifting through the contents, much of which he no longer needed apparently, Hiro's hands eventually came into contact with a package of condoms. Kneeling on the bed next to Aizawa, Hiro pulled out his own erection and tore open the plastic wrap on one of the condoms, tossing another one over to Aizawa, who did the same.

"I didn't bring any lube, though the condoms are lubricated. I don't know if it'll be a problem," Hiro said as he slipped the rubber over his penis. He didn't really know much about sex between guys except for those unfortunate tidbits that Shuichi liked to let slip.

"I do it enough on a regular basis, so I don't really need too much prep." Looking up at Aizawa, who already had his condom on, Hiro shrugged as he finished pulling his own. He didn't want to think about where this man had been, even though he had some idea due to shadowing him.

Turning towards Aizawa, he slid a hand between his legs and pressed a finger against his entrance. The other man still wasn't squirming and was looking up at him expectantly, causing Hiro to flinch despite himself. Slowly, he pressed the finger inside, surprised at how easily it went in. Moving it in deeper, he was surprised when Aizawa finally did give a little gasp and his hips bucked slightly as his fingers found the prostate. Hiro decided to avoid touching it again, least Aizawa come too quickly, and settled for moving his finger around and stretching him out. He considered adding another finger, but when he asked, Taki refused, saying that one was enough at this point.

When the other man indicated that he was ready, Hiro removed his finger, then moved so that he was between Taki's legs. He pulled Aizawa's legs upwards so that they were resting on Hiro's Shoulders. "Does this position ever get uncomfortable?"

"Asking that of all times?" Laughing, Aizawa gave what was probably supposed to be a shrug. "It's a little rough at first, but that's why you try different positions." He shifted a little so that his erection was pushing inside of Aizawa. The other man didn't make much noise, though Hiro could see his face tense up. It was just as tight as he'd heard and Hiro ended up biting the inside of his cheek to keep from making any noise.

Looking down at Aizawa, Hiro began to thrust. He wished he could hate this man more than anything, enough to hurt him, but instead, he was slow and careful. Both of them were making the minimal amount of noise, the few small groans and gasps that escaped were quiet.

When Hiro finally came, the burst of pleasure was more than welcomed. Aizawa had apparently come before, though Hiro couldn't be sure of the fact. He moved away from Aizawa and sat down on the edge of the bed, his head hanging down. There was movement on the bed as Aizawa got up, though Hiro couldn't tell what he was doing.

Tangling his fingers in his hair, Hiro saw Aizawa walking past him, holding his jeans and underwear in hand as he walked towards. "I get the shower first." Hiro tried not to look at Taki's rear end and was thankful when the bathroom door slammed shut and he heard the sound of the water running.

Removing the condom from his now limp penis and tossing it into the garbage, Hiro pulled up his pants. He contemplated the nightstand and decided that he really had no desire to keep anything in there. Taking a deep breath and clenching his fists, Hiro walked towards the door. The moment his hand touched the handle though, he heard the bathroom door open and looked back to see Aizawa's head peaking out, wet bangs hanging over his eyes.

"Hey, don't be so upset. You're not the first person to get sidetracked." Hiro really wished for nothing more than to punch that face and make up for the mistake he'd made that day he'd just stood outside that door and did nothing but listen to this man brag about what he'd done to Shuichi. "At least this way, you keep your hands clean. Sorta."

"Your understanding of the word "clean" and mine obviously differ." He didn't look back as he yanked the door open, letting it fall shut as he walked down the hallway. The lighting hit the walls in such a way that they looked stained and faded. It was strangely fitting, Hiro mused.
Sign up to rate and review this story