Categories > Books > Harry Potter > We're In This Together

Virgin Sacrifice

by zugrian

The full moon brings a lesson on werewolves and the most fun virgin sacrifice ritual.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Harry,Pansy - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [Y] - Published: 2018-06-08 - 4696 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter. See end of chapter for a fairly long author's note for a change. Sex scene in this chapter.

-oOoOoOo-

The next Defense Against the Dark Arts class was not something either Harry or Pansy was looking forward to. Harry had avoided Lupin for days, refusing to even look towards the prematurely aged teacher. Pansy had seen the professor sadly watching Harry, which was both a relief and a worry for her. She was glad he didn't seem to want to throw Harry in detention for his angry words but also knew that Harry was not interested in anything the man might want to say or do to make up for abandoning him all those years. Especially considering how miserable she knew Harry was all that time.

Harry was cringing at the thought of having to interact with Lupin at all. He knew that this wasn't over. But Harry's respect for authority or adults was dead and gone, and now he only looked at them as annoyances that he might have to avoid or counteract as need be.

They showed up at the last minute and sat in the far back of the class room. That day's lesson was on a creature called a kappa. It looked like a humanoid turtle and lived in parts of Asia. Its most notable feature was the bowl like shape on the top of its head filled with water. While it may have ordinarily been an interesting lesson, the professor's normal enthusiasm was missing.

Harry kept his head in his book and made a few scant notes. Pansy's focus was split between the actual topic and how both teacher and student were acting. Harry's anger and stubborn refusal to acknowledge his father's old friend were not surprising, but she hoped that it wouldn't be too hard to get him to set aside this mood once they were finished here. Other people noticed professor Lupin's attitude change and Pansy was dreading what might happen if news of Harry's confrontation with him got out. She could just imagine the pain of having to deal with McGonagall or Dumbledore lecturing Harry about treating Lupin with respect. God forbid, if they tried to talk him into forgiving the bastard.

Having lived most of her life without any close friends, she didn't feel anger in quite the same way that Harry did towards the man's disloyalty. However, that didn't lessen the fact that he still abandoned Harry and left him to suffer at the hands of those filthy muggles. Oh, what she wanted to do to them. Her mind was still so enraged by the thought of them that she could not yet come up with a viable plan- she skipped devious and went straight to torture. No matter how fun that might be, getting caught (and separated from Harry) made it not worth the cost.

Maybe if Lupin would slaughter the Dursleys for her, she could talk Harry into visiting him in Azkaban?

It was an amusing thought, but as the class ended, she saw Harry angrily leaving as quickly as possible. She followed him as he headed for the privacy of their quarters. He was silent the entire way but the scowl on his face said everything.

Pansy sat down her school things and threw off her outer robe.

"Oh Harry," she said in her most sultry voice. He turned to her as she began walking towards the bedroom. "I need your help getting out of all these clothes."

Harry grinned happily, dropped his bag and leapt over the couch after her. She giggled at his response. The (incredibly fun) things she did for love.

-oOoOoOo-

The next week, Harry was in a much better mood. It was October 29th. The full moon was tonight. He hadn't paid much attention to anything going on around him all day. When they got to Defense that afternoon, he was actually sort of pleased to see Snape for once. Not having to deal with Lupin was a nice surprise.

Of course, the grumpy bat was as rude as usual. Still, he had been basically ignoring Harry for the last month. Dumbledore must have warned him off. Harry was it enjoying while it lasted as he had no doubt the petty man would eventually slip back into his awful behavior towards him.

Hermione lost points for acting "like an insufferable know-it-all" as she tried to argue with Snape about what he was going to teach that day. Harry shook his head at that- he loved her, but Hermione never knew when to shut her mouth. Ron's temper and loud mouth got him a detention as well. Pansy rolled her eyes at his friends and Harry stifled a sigh. Snape was such a childish bastard who seemed to get off on provoking and attacking students. Whoever thought it was a good idea for someone like that to be a teacher must have been completely out of their minds.

They skipped ahead a couple of hundred pages to a lesson on werewolves, and Harry reluctantly admitted that Snape finally did teach something for the first time in his three years at Hogwarts. Unfortunately, he also assigned a stupidly long essay on werewolves, focusing on how to recognize and kill them.

Reading through the material, it was obvious what Snape was up to. Of course, not everyone would have been paying attention to the phase of the moon like Harry was. He knew that Hermione would figure it out, and he wondered if Pansy would catch it too.

Harry ditched his friends before dinner by claiming he wanted to take a nap. Pansy thought he might have been serious till he sat down on the couch and asked her what she thought of Snape's werewolf lesson.

"It was certainly more interesting than his usual shout of 'instructions are on the board' and insulting everyone as he tries to get people to screw up their potions. Then again, almost anything would be a step up from that garbage. Why do you ask?"

"Did you catch the point he was trying to make about werewolves?"

"Hmm, give me a minute to think about it." Harry sat stroking her arm while waiting for her. It was more than a bit distracting but she eventually looked at him with a furrowed brow. "Today is the full moon, and Lupin is sick."

"Right."

"He was sick a month ago too. You don't think...

"Would Dumbledore really hire a werewolf?"

"Considering he already hired a fraud who stole people's memories and a man possessed by the spirit of Voldemort?"

She groaned. "If he's sick next month too, then you must be right."

"It's got to be his parents' fault anyway."

"What do you mean? Lycanthropy isn't inherited."

"I mean that they shouldn't have tempted fate like they did. Do you know the story of Romulus and Remus?"

"No."

"It's a muggle myth. I don't remember it exactly, but it goes something like this. Roughly three thousand years ago, two twin brothers were abandoned as babies in the woods. A female wolf found them and suckled them at her breast. She raised them as her own children. When they grew up, they went on to found the city that became known as Rome.

"Now add on to that the fact that lupine is the Latin word for wolf, and his name may as well be Wolfy McWolf. Fate couldn't look at something like that without being tempted to make him live up to his name."

"That's... really strange. And ridiculous."

"Tell me about it."

"Well, my Lord, I think we should take a nap now. We want to have plenty of energy tonight, don't we?"

"Absolutely!"

-oOoOoOo-

Harry ended up being too excited to sleep. So instead, they made sure all their preparations were ready for that night and then headed to the Great Hall for an early dinner.

-oOoOoOo-

Pansy was watching as Harry drew the runic circle around the bed. Times like this, it was good that he had taken such an interest in runes. She was glad to not have to do the grunt work; drawing runes hunched over the floor for half an hour was not her idea of fun.

Besides, he would want her fresh and energetic for the rest of the night anyway.

"A virgin sacrifice ritual," he chuckled to himself. "There are muggles who would rant and rave about this 'evil' sort of witchcraft. That it was all the devil's work and we would burn in hell for our sins. The Dursleys might drop dead from the freakishness."

Pansy noticed that he was in such a good mood that mentioning his awful relatives didn't faze Harry.

"There are a number of rituals that use the blood of a virgin for power. Most of them are pretty dark, as far as I know. This is one of the few that isn't. Like I told you Harry, there is power in the old pagan ideas. The gift of my virginity, the blood sacrificed, will tie us together and strengthen our magic. I'm probably getting the better end of the bargain actually."

"How so?"

"If you haven't noticed, your magic is more powerful than anyone else in our class."

"I guess you're right. I haven't paid that much attention to how I compare to others."

"I'm not surprised by that," she snorted. "Look at it this way, Harry. We aren't even supposed to learn the summoning spell until next year. You learned it this summer. Then you learned how to do it wandlessly and silently. I'm not sure if any of the seventh years can do that.

"The ritual is supposed to increase our magical power, but I'm not sure just how much of an increase either of us may get. Most theorize that it is a proportional increase. For instance, I might gain half as much power as you have and you might gain the same from me. But there is still some argument between arithmancy scholars over the exact details."

"So, Pansy, how widely known is this ritual anyway?"

"Hmm, I would guess it is fairly common, to most purebloods at least. From what I know, must pureblood girls are taught to save themselves for marriage for just such a purpose. It wouldn't do to help increase a wizard's power only for the wizard to cast them aside. Especially since the witch can lose the benefit."

"That part of it isn't very fair."

"Life isn't fair," she replied. "I don't know why you would expect magic to be any different. Besides, it was probably a wizard who came up with it."

"True enough."

"Regardless, that is why it is usually done only once a couple is bonded and committed to one another. It's one of the reasons that divorce and annulment are so rare in the magical world, or at least the pureblood part of the magical world.

"Now that I think of it, this might be part of the reason for some of the bigotry against muggleborns, and half-bloods too to some extent."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, those not raised in the magical world wouldn't know about something like this. It's not a secret that witches who aren't purebloods are much more likely to have sex outside of marriage."

"I guess the magical world hasn't had the sexual revolution that happened in the muggle world."

"No, what is that?"

"About thirty years ago or so, sex slowly became much less taboo. Sex outside of marriage, for one thing; homosexuality, bisexuality, and whatnot too. The seventies were a decade of hedonism- narcotic drugs lowered people's inhibitions- and more people started having a lot more sex. Swingers clubs, for example; couples would go to a party and trade partners.

"The AIDS scare of the eighties put a damper on things, but the idea of sex being less hidden away stuck around."

"Right, anyway... since a witch that is no longer a virgin would not be able to do this ritual, that sort of witch would be a much less attractive choice as a bride. A pureblood wizard would basically be giving up a chance at greatly increasing his magical power."

"So, why wouldn't people just tell all the witches about this to keep promiscuity down? For example, I doubt the staff of Hogwarts wants to deal with a bunch of teenagers having sex here."

"Some do find out, especially if they have good friends among the purebloods. But others are excluded if they don't. Besides, it makes sense to cut down on the competition. If Granger and I were competing for your affection, do you think I would tell her about this? Hell no."

"Well, you definitely don't have to worry about that." Harry paused and looked up. Pansy could tell that he was almost done with the runes. "I hope you don't mind, but some day, I probably will tell Hermione about this. She should know before she has sex."

"As long as you aren't planning on actually doing the ritual with her, I don't care."

"Ha! No chance. Hermione is so not my type."

"I'm slightly surprised you don't think she's attractive."

"It's not about her looks. I mean her personality isn't my type. She's a good friend, but can you imagine me dating her?"

"Not unless you want me to vomit."

Harry rolled his eyes at her. "My point was that Hermione would drive me nuts. She's a good enough friend that I can recognize her flaws, and more importantly, I can see how they would clash with my own. She is stubborn and pushy and I am far too independent to put up with that. It would not work."

"Good, then she can stay firmly in the friend only category."

"I think everyone else can stay in the friend only category."

"That's what I want to hear."

"Pansy, you really don't need to be jealous, especially not tonight. I love you, and we're going to have sex. There is no way in hell any other girls are going to be on my mind."

"Good," she knelt down next to him and kissed him. "Let's keep it that way."

"Sounds like a plan."

"How soon till you're finished?"

"Just a minute or so."

"I'll get everything else ready while you do that."

-oOoOoOo-

Soon, Harry got up from the floor after double checking his work. The tray with bowl, blade, and quill were back again.

"This part of the ritual should be simpler this time."

"And you've had a lot more practice with the runes."

"Yes. Are you ready?"

"Of course. You're the one still fully dressed, Harry." She was clad only in that flimsy silk robe again, smiling at him coquettishly. Harry quickly stripped, causing Pansy to chuckle at him. In a flash, he was sitting on the bed in front of her as she set the tray on his lap. Once again, she slashed at his palm and he bled into the bowl before trading places and repeating the process. As soon as they were finished, Harry set the tray aside.

He pulled her into his arms and kissed her, while his right hand slid down her back to the bottom of her robe then underneath it and squeezed her bum. She growled into his mouth and ran her fingernails down his back. He stepped back briefly to undo the tie on her robe and let it slide to the floor. They climbed onto the bed together while still kissing, neither willing to let go of the other. As usual, Harry's hands could not get enough of her, one caressing her breast as the other slid down between her legs.

Pansy grabbed his wrist, although she was torn between making him stop or making him finish what he had started.

"The runes, Harry," she finally was able to moan. "Quickly."

"Right," he said as he sat back from her. She stretched out in front of him while he grabbed the tray. He dipped the quill into their blood and traced the runes just below her navel as Pansy moaned. She shivered briefly and he hoped that she wouldn't need to do that again for a few moments. Then he shifted lower and was delighted at the sight of her legs splayed out before him. He stifled his desires with a deep breath and as calmly as he could began to draw runes once again around her glistening sex. He felt like a part of his brain was shut off and he focused what was left on the magic, the blood, and the runes.

Thankfully, it took him only a few strokes before he was done. Then he took in the sight before him, her body slightly quivering with anticipation, her labia only inches from his face and the delicious pink within. He kissed and sucked at her slit, drawing another moan from Pansy. She was already wet as he began to lick her and he felt his own excitement as his erection twitched of its own accord. His lips moved up and down as her legs wrapped and squeezed around his neck. When he felt her hands grabbing his hair, he moved up to her clit and licked and suckled on it until her orgasm hit. He didn't stop until her moans of pleasure and yes, yes, yes finally abated.

Her legs relaxed and he lifted them off his shoulders and then Harry climbed up the bed till he was directly over her. Her eyes fluttered open as Pansy felt him above her.

"If any other witches learn how good you are at that, I'll have to hex them by the dozens to keep them away from you."

"Practice makes perfect. Aren't you glad how often I practice?"

"Ohhh, yes," she said as she pulled him down to her for a kiss. "I'm ready, Harry."

He nodded and returned her kiss. Harry sat back and moved himself into position. Pansy reached down and spread herself open to him. He put his cock right against her lower lips and looked down for a moment. She was glorious and she was about to become his. He wanted to burn this into his mind forever.

"Slowly at first," Pansy whispered and he heard her take a deep breath. He pushed inside of her and was instantly glad he was taking this slowly. Otherwise, he would be ready to burst as she felt so warm, so tight, and so incredibly wonderful. As much as he liked it when she sucked him off, it did not compare to this.

He soon reached her barrier and her whole body tensed.

"Give me a second, Harry."

"Tell me when." She nodded in response and took a couple of deep breaths.

"Okay, do it."

He pulled back slightly and pushed harder. She hissed as her hymen broke and he paused. She felt even tighter to him just then, and a few more strokes would have sent him over the edge.

As Pansy moaned softly, Harry felt a warmth spreading throughout his own body. The hairs stood up on the back of his neck and he felt as if a soft breeze blew all around him. The ritual was working.

"It feels wonderful, so wonderful," Pansy whispered. Harry bent down and kissed her. She responded by pulling him close and attacking his mouth with her tongue. He pulled back and pushed into her again, deeper, harder this time. She moaned into his mouth. He thrust into her again and again, deeper, harder, building up speed. Her right hand grasped his hair and held on while her left clawed at his shoulder blade, pulling him into her closer, closer, as close as she could. Her legs were wrapped tight around him, her heels hooked behind his thighs, drawing him in even more.

Harry could feel his oncoming release. The magic in the air seemed to magnify everything. His heart was hammering in his chest. He leaned down and sucked at her right breast while he cupped the other with his hand.

"Yes, Harry, oh yes," she whimpered. Pansy felt even tighter now as her arms wrapped around him. His thrusts were becoming frantic. Her walls were squeezing him, and as they pulsed, he realized she was cumming. It sent him over the edge, and Harry spurted over and over inside her as Pansy's orgasm squeezed every drop from him.

Drained and out of breath, Harry was barely able to keep from collapsing on top of her. He was gasping for breath, and he could feel her chest rising and falling against his just as fast.

"That was amazing," he said before kissing her her breasts again and slowly moving back up. Her eyes were closed, but the smile on Pansy's face was sheer bliss.

"Yes, it was," she agreed. He kissed her lips softly and she looked up at him. "My God, Harry. I can't believe how good that was."

"I know. That was the best orgasm I've ever had."

"I wonder..." Pansy took a couple of breaths. "Maybe between the rituals and my bond to you, everything sort of spiked the feelings up to more, more than what... ummm..."

"More than what would have been the usual. I think it was something like that. I felt the ritual take effect just after your hymen broke. It was like magic spread this warmth all through my body."

"I felt that too. Then it was like goose pimples, and it was..." Pansy shivered against him and Harry felt himself, still somewhat hard within her, twitch in response. She chuckled and Harry felt her breasts move against his chest. "Mmmm, that felt good."

"Everything feels good right now," he answered and leaned back down to suckle at her breasts again.

"That's nice," she said as her hands stroked through his hair, cradling his head to her bosom. He agreed with his tongue and fingertips and the briefest of nods which made Pansy just purr in reply.

"You'll have to pull out of me one of these days though," she eventually managed to say. Harry's erection finally gave up and he slid from her a moment later.

He laid beside her and caressed her stomach with his right hand. Pansy snuggled into his side and he wrapped his left arm around her.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," she answered. "There's a dull ache but it's pretty minor compared to what I expected."

"Maybe the magic helped that as well."

"Then magic is definitely the greatest thing in the world."

"I don't think so. Sex is the greatest thing in the world. Magic just made it better."

"A lot better."

"Fine, a lot better," he huffed. "No other time has magic ever felt anywhere near as powerful or wonderful as that though. At least it hasn't to me. So I still say sex wins."

"Oh my, what a shock. The teenage guy thinks sex is the best thing in the world," she snorted.

"In this case, I'm happy to live down to your expectations."

They rested in a peaceful silence for a few minutes.

"So...

"Want to do it again?"

-xXxXxXx-

Author's Note: This chapter was one of the hardest for me as getting the sex scene right took me several days. Even once I thought I'd finished the chapter, I had to go back and write some more a few days later. I think I might need to write some practice smut to get better at it.

I know a few people have commented on the early age at which they are exploring their sexuality. In my experience, most of the people I knew as a teenager started anywhere from 13 to 15. Harry & Pansy are on the early side for a number of reasons. One of the biggest is that they don't have the obstacles that most people would- no parents to worry about, a lot more privacy, no peer pressure telling them to wait- along side the fact that their childhoods have left them desperately jumping into the deep end at the first sign of someone actually showing them love.

I'm glad that people seem to enjoy the silly, humorous parts of recent chapters. I wanted to get some of that in between the more serious, dramatic parts, some of which are coming soon.

I had one person criticize me for bashing Ron & Hermione, although I've had several others suggest that I haven't shown enough hate towards Hermione in particular. For the record, I am not trying to bash anyone in this fic, just staying true to the views of the two main protagonists. Therefore, Harry still likes both of them, while Pansy can't stand them. I've tried to make that clear- the negative views of Harry's friends are always coming from Pansy's thoughts.

For the record, the talk of Harry starting a harem was meant as a joke. This will not be a Harry/harem story, that's why it's labeled specifically as Harry x Pansy. Strangely enough, last year, long before I started writing this, I did briefly consider making it a harem story where Pansy would basically talk Harry into building his own power base by drawing in others either via life debts (as Harry does have a hero complex) or various other means. Just as a hint to where this story might have lead in an AU, three of the girls involved have not appeared in the story yet. One of them is Luna, who I adore, and who will be appearing at some point. I just hope I can do her justice.

The discussion around the ritual used in this chapter was my attempt at showing a valid reason for purebloods to dislike muggleborns and those who don't follow magical traditions. Far too often, everything pureblood is just evil and wrong in all ways, which to me is really lazy and frankly, boring. Also, I tried to give a good reason for magical divorce to be rare without using the cop out of magic making it permanent forcefully. Especially since divorce is a British invention over 400 years old, making it impossible doesn't work for me.

Since magical society is a century or more behind the muggle world though, it should be pretty uncommon.

For the same reason, I find stories where casual sexuality and promiscuity occur to not really fit very well with Harry Potter, especially for those not raised in the muggle world. At least in a serious story, throwing in modern, muggle views of sex can be distracting. The idea that most if not all of the upper years are having sex at Hogwarts (because that's what happens in schools today) really jars me from the old fashioned nature of the magical world.

I'm not against sex in Harry Potter fanfiction, though, as a lot of my favorite stories do involve it, as does this one obviously. I just want the sex to fit the tone of the story and turning Hogwarts into any modern day high school often ruins it for me.

At the same time, the cliche of Harry being (as reviewer magitech said) "the ultra gentleman who has to be forced to take what a girl is willing to give him" is pretty damn lame. Canon Harry's lack of sex drive is one of the things that makes it clear Rowling doesn't understand teenage boys at all. Not to mention the fact that she offers him up as a virgin sacrifice to save the world- and as someone who was a 17 year old guy once, that is pretty much the worst possible fate.

Finally. I meant to mention this a couple of chapters ago, but I originally had a few different thoughts about when Harry & Pansy would say those 'three magic words' of I love you. This is a big deal in a lot of romances, especially considering Harry's fucked up life. My conclusion of having it accidentally slip out felt a lot more real to me.

P.S. Whatever you might think of the character. naming a werewolf Remus Lupin is just fucking stupid.
Sign up to rate and review this story