Categories > TV > Dracula: the Series

Klaus's Massage

by Celestria

Klaus gets more than just his muscles massaged by a 30 year old Sophie

Category: Dracula: the Series - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Klaus Helsing, Nosferatu, Sophie Metternich - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2005-06-28 - Updated: 2005-06-28 - 493 words - Complete

?Blocked
"How about a massage Klaus?," Sophie asked sweetly, "I'm very good with my hands."

At the first touch of Sophie's hands massaging his shoulders, Klaus moaned in pleasure. Sophie was very good, Klaus had to agree. The way she squeezed his muscles, Klaus had to wonder what she did to get such strong hands. "It's quite easy Klaus," she said seemingly reading his mind, "years of harpsichord practice."

As Nosferatu turned away, Sophie whispered seductively in Klaus's ear. "I can do more than your shoulders if you want." Klaus had little chance to respond before Sophie appeared in front of him. Slowly, she undid his shirt stopping only long enough to plant a kiss where the shirt once covered. Sophie knelt down and ever so gently removed his belt and undid his buttons and zipper on his pants. Soon, Klaus was standing in all his naked glory. Throughout this time, Klaus had been trying to stifle the erection that betrayed him. "Not yet my dear," Sophie said as she stroked his chest with one hand and his erection with the other. "Lay down on your belly," she said.

Klaus quickly did as he was told. Sophie slid on top of him, slowly manipulating every muscle in his body. From the tips of his fingers to the bottom of his feet, Klaus was thoroughly massaged.

"Are you enjoying Klaus?" Sophie asked as her fingers went deeper and deeper into Klaus's perfect skin. Klaus continued to moan in delight. He was hers. He knew that now. Klaus's erection continued to press against the pillows and it was only a matter of time before he would explode in delight. Sophie realized this and quickly flipped Klaus onto his back.

"There is still somewhere that I have not massaged yet," Sophie said sweetly. "You wouldn't happen to know if Lucard has any lube would you?" No sooner had Sophie asked than Klaus had returned with lube in hand. "Get back to how you were," Sophie ordered. "Yes Mademoiselle," Klaus replied quickly. "Good boy," Sophie cooed as she added some of the lube to her finger. It was not long before her finger found Klaus's anus and slowly slipped it inside. In a matter of seconds, she found his prostate gland and had started massaging it very rhythmatically. "I know how to make it feel even better." Klaus opened his eyes and saw Sophie massage his testicles and penis with her tongue. It was not long before she had encapsulated his penis in her mouth. Her tongue and finger moved in unison. Klaus felt wave after wave of pleasure. He came mouthfuls and mouthfuls of the salty white liquid that Sophie dutifully swallowed without spilling a drop. She withdrew her finger and released his penis after being sure there was no more sperm left in Klaus's system. They just barely had time to clean up and get dressed before Nosferatu turned around, blissfully unaware of what went on.
Sign up to rate and review this story