Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Zeppo Turned Out

by Jemexus

Futa Cordelia isn't nearly as forgiving as canon Cordelia

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Cordelia,Xander - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2018-10-15 - 3745 words

?Blocked
Zeppo Turned Out

Xander shook his wrists, rattling the handcuffs against the football goal post. A gust of wind blew the hem of his scanty cheer skirt up, and he shivered, biting his bright, red-painted lower lip. He was starting to have second thoughts about the wisdom of this course of action. But then again, his trim little cock was painfully hard in his panties, so at least part of him was certain about it. Besides he didn’t have the keys to the cuffs, so it wasn’t like he had a choice anymore.

Behind him, he could hear the big door onto the football field opening. He shivered again, this time in anticipation. A tangle of teenaged voices floated over the field accompanied by the sounds of their feet as they approached him. The entire squad, a crowd of girls with fat cocks already hardening under their cheer skirts, was there to witness his test.

“So, Xander…” the head cheerleader Cordelia otherwise known as Queen C said happily. “Ready for your tryout?” Her voice was soft, sensual, perfectly feminine – In stark contrast to the hard cock he could feel pressing against his bottom. He nodded eagerly, pressing back aginst her, and she gave him a playful swat on the behind. “Good boy! That’s the kind of Team spirit we like to see in the Sunnydale Razorbacks. You came prepared?”

“Yes captain!” He swung his slim hips a bit, and she flipped the back of his skirt up, pulling aside his panties to see his lubed-up asshole gleaming under the field lights. “God damn, Xander,” Cordelia said, admiringly a tint of concern crept into her voice. “You look tight as fuck. Are you sure you’re up to this?” “Try me,” he said, with more confidence than he felt.

“Jesus, Cordy, you gonna let us fuck him or what?” An impatient voice came from one of the cheerleaders – Xander recognised the voice as Harmony Kendall, an airheaded girl who was always getting caught behind the bleachers with her fat cock down some lucky boy or girl’s throat. He felt his asshole tingle. She didn’t seem like the type to be gentle – and he was almost certain that she was one of the four girls to be ‘trying him out’ tonight.

“Alright, rookie,” Cordelia said, and the concern Xander had heard vanished in a rush of heat as she spread his asscheeks. “Get ready for your flexibility test.” Xander swallowed audibly as Cordelia’s thick cockhead pressed against his backdoor. His fingers tightened on the goalpost, his cock leaked a tiny trickle of precum into his panties, and then she gave a gentle but inexorable thrust, there was a tiny ‘pop!’ sound, and she was inside.

She breathed out in his ear, letting the first couple of inches of her dick luxuriate in Xander’s tight butt, feeling him quivering around her sensitive cockhead. “Hoo-boy, that feels good,” she sighed, pushing minutely deeper. He rested his forehead against the goalpost as her phallus slid against his prostate, making his cock twitch and drool, and then she grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head back, making his body curve into a bow. She held him like that, her shaft planted halfway up his ass, and then with one hard thrust she buried her dickmeat inside him.

Xander let out a little whining sound as she impaled his butt, packing his rear with more cock than he’d thought possible. Her hipbones smacked against his ass as she gave him a few short, experimental pushes, and then she grinned ferociously, leaned forward, and bit the side of his neck hard. He whimpered as she left her toothmarks in his smooth skin, and then she had her left hand around his neck and her right gripping his dick through his skirt, and she was plowing his hot little asshole like there was no tomorrow.

The sounds of his sloppy buttfucking spread through the stadium, mingled with his slutty moans as Cordelia’s bulging cock stimulated his prostate. His eyes rolled back, his legs shaking as she reamed him, her cockhead plunging into his guts like the tip of a spear.

“F-f-fuck!” She grunted, her thrusts getting out of rhythm. “I’m gonna…” Xander’s face relaxed in an idiot lopsided smile as he felt Cordelia’s sperm squirting into his ass. Her cock was in him to the hilt, her big balls resting against his far smaller ones, and he could feel them tensing as they drained their load of jizz deep inside his sissy bottom. His prick was so hard it was twitching, and as the head cheerleader slowly pulled out, he thought he was going to orgasm right there and then.

“Wow,” she wheezed, stepping away. “Good start, rookie. Harm? Put him through his paces!”
“Yes sir, captain sir!” the busty blonde said, walking up behind Xander. She leaned down, resting her big tits on his back, and he moaned, cum leaking out of his ass.

“You feel like you’ve accomplished something, butt slut?” she said stroking herself harder. “let me tell you, sugar, I’ve got a whole two inches on our captain, and I’ve got a lot more staying power. I’m gonna bang you until you feel my fucking dick in the back of your throat.”

Xander opened his mouth to say something, but all that came out was a tiny squeak as Harmony took him by the hips, lined herself up, and skewered him with eight inches of monster cock.

“Uhn, you felt that, bitch,” she hissed in his ear. “Jesus, your ass feels good around my big, fat dick!”

Harmony, Xander realized, got off thinking primarily about her own body. He grinned, his eyes hooded and lustful, as he squeezed her rod with his asshole, feeling how deep she was inside him.

“You’re so fuckin’ big!” he moaned hugging the pole. “Oh, my, God, you’re tearing me apart!”

“I’ve just started, slut puppet,” she boasted arrogantly, pulling back and giving him another thrust, pushing an additional inch inside this time, she was determined to get the full twelve inches bottomed out even if it killed him.

He groaned, pushing her into motion, taking her further inside his tingling bum. He wanted to say something else, something witty and cool like ‘fuck me’ – or maybe ‘tear my bitch ass in two’ was more Harmony’s style.

But she bared her teeth in a predatory smile eerily reminiscent of a hyenas and cut him off. “Don’t think I can’t tell what you’re doing, you stupid fucktoy,” she purred, holding herself steady, halfway up his ass. She brought her hand down on Xander’s bottom in a stinging slap, making him yelp. “You’re gonna pay for that.”

Xander braced himself as best he could, his belly trembling against the cold hard metal post he was pressed against, as Harmony reared back pulling out every inch of her cock until only the head was left pressed against the ring of his bunghole.

She sucked in a deep breath, spat a wad of spit where her dick met his ass for lubrication and without a second thought speared all ten inches of her girlcock into his guts, and began absolutely pummelling his insides as though backdoor boy buggerings by Ladyboys were going out of style.

Her massive girlcock – not just longer than Cords but thicker too – seemed to swell even larger inside him as she fucked him harder than he’d ever been fucked before, certainly harder than Willow using a strap-on had ever done so, so hard his forehead clanged against the goalpost, making his head swim – and that was just from the unbelievable force of her incredible buttfucking.

He gabbled nonsense, his eyes watering, making his mascara drip down his cheeks as Harmony plunged into his bottom like a thunderbolt with all twelve inches of her turgid cock, balls slapping against his ass cheeks rhythmically.

Her enormous member was stretching his ass to the breaking point, his dick was so painfully hard that it was poking out from under his skirt. Something had to give and Xander began to fear that it would be him.

Harmony laughed crazily, blowing in his ear, enjoying both his ovious discomfort and his equally obvious arousal. “Yeah, slut, I’m gonna ruin this asshole for any other cocks,” She gloated, holding him tight as she used him like a fucksleeve. “You’re gonna come crawling to me for a hard dicking when I’m through with you. Have you cum yet, you little sissy? Squirted in your panties yet?”

“F-fuck you,” he gasped defiantly, after that last little taunt he refused to give her the satisfaction of beating him, beating off on him, however.

“Okay, slut,” She snarled, looming over him and gripping his ass until her fingers dug grooves in his pale flesh. “No more nice girl, now you’re gonna get it.” That was her been nice? Xander thought sarcastically but had no more time to consider the incredulous thought any further.

If her previous fucking had been hard and fast, what she did to Xander’s butt after that was simply barbaric. She railed him so roughly that he couldn’t breathe, every breath forced out of him before he could suck it down, pushing him forward until his legs were practically wrapped around the goalpost, his teeny weenie throbbing against the chilly steel, virtually dry humping the goal post like a dog humps his masters leg. Although most dogs don’t have to suffer been buggered by what felt like an industrial mixing machine while doing so.

His head hung down, his tongue lolling out as Harmony placed her goal post up his tight, but not for very much longer, ass, using him with such vigour that the other cheerleaders’ jaws dropped in shock.

It went on for ten more minutes but what felt like hours and hours of rough never ending thrusts and pumps, until finally with a loud, satisfied sigh, the blond rammed herself in and left her own creamy deposit of jizz in the quaking, drooling little sissyboi’s bottom.
He collapsed to the ground as she pulled out, his eyes rolled back in his head, his cock slick and wet with precum…but still erect.

Harmony looked at him in disgust, squeezing her cock so another shot of cum trickled out onto his thighs. “I can’t fucking believe it,” she said, almost a whine. “I came first?”
“Guess you’re losing your touch, Harm” Cordelia said with a laugh. “Let’s see…” She knelt down and slid two fingers easily up Xander’s cock-ruined ass, taking them out she gives them a theatrical sniff before wiping them of on Xander’s skirt bottoms, accompanied by the titters and snorting laughs from the cheer squad dickgirls.

“Hmm.” She turns her nose up at her former boyfriends soiled form and turns to the herm girls “Who’s left?” She asks as though she hadn’t planned this out meticulously and knew exactly who was going to be the next luck ladyboy to wreck Xander’s gaping rectum.

Two seek pretty girls – a dark skinned, petite goddess with eyes as black as coal ‘Aura,’ and a tall and stoutly built Amazon with a creamy white complexion ‘Blue,’ raised their hands – and their cocks.

Cordelia pursed her lips. “Were running out of time,” she lied effortlessly, they’d booked the pitch for the whole evening and could and probably would rail him all night, but she’d decided to go ahead with what the ‘wonder twins’ suggested during last night’s team meet.
“Take him at the same time, gals,” She said “Blue you’ve got the front. Aura, take the rear.”

Blue licked her lips. “Let’s make that little fuckhole cum.” She sneered, she may lack the girth to compete with Harmony when it came to size, but when it came to power fucking, ain’t any bitch on the squad got the stamina, endurance and sheer strength Blue can put into her bitch taming poundings.

Xander moaned, his eyes rolling vacantly, not quite conscious but not fully comatose either, as the two disportionate cheerleaders hoisted him of the ground. Blue wrapped his legs around her, nuzzling his neck, and he subconsciously held onto her for dear life as Aura lifted his skirt.

Cordelia reached between them, gripping their hard cocks in one hand so they ground against each other, already well lubricated with precum from watching the show, their heads thick and purple with arousal.

“This is it, Xander,” she said, not really caring if the words penetrated his fuck-drunk haze. “We’re going to see just how flexible you really are.”

Two huge futa cocks pushed into the shaking boy’s wrecked asshole, and his head fell back onto Aura’s shoulder as they slid inside. Xander’s mouth twisted into a rictus grin as he felt Blue and Aura’s thick penises sliding against each other inside him, moving along his slippery cum stained rectal walls as they busted his previous estimation of how much dick his ass could take wide open.

The two cheerleaders rutted into him, their paces not matching so their wide, hard schlongs were packing Xander’s bum entirely out of synchronization. First Blue was deep inside while Aura’s cockhead was barely encased in his anus, then Aura’d fuck into him and he’d be so full of futa phallus that he couldn’t breathe. Blue would start to pull out, then thrust back in, as Aura just enjoyed his tightness; then both pulled down and rammed upwards at the same time, and his mind simply shattered.

His cock twitched, pulsed, and a huge load of boycum splattered all over Blue’s heaving tits and lustful face. She laughed gleefully, fucking him even harder as she licked his sperm of her lips.

Aura stared past Xander, the sight of her fellow cheerleader covered in cum as their dicks slid together inside Xander’s bottom too much for her to take. She leaned over capturing Blue’s left teat and began to suckle and slurp up the cum encrusted nipple like a newborn babe suckling their mama’s breast milk.

She squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lip, frantically trying to prolong her pleasure, whimpering as her big black fat balls tightened and flexed pumping the sissy fucktoy’s already cum-stuffed bum with a fresh batch of futa semen.

As Aura’s cock cream squirted all around Blue’s hard-fucking cock, she grunted, slamming herself in as hard as she could, her cockhead reaching in past Aura’s geysering rod to plant her own sticky, sperm flag even further into Xander’s twitching bottom.

The two girls sighed together, leaning against each other, with Xander between them, Blue bending down slightly to allow Aura better access to clean her other boob with her tongue licking up all the dirty boy cum and occasion ally French kissing each other to share in the delightful treat. Finally they slowly let their still feebly squirting dicks slide out of the cute fuck-wrecked little cheer tramp.

Blues dick notably still hard and ready to go again even after unleashing a truly prodigious load in the futa cumdump boypussy slut’s ass. It was both a source of great pride and yet at the same time great frustration that just cumming the once wasn’t enough for her dick, in order to get her schlong to go soft, and to avoid a case of blue balls which to a futa countered as a chronic disease she needed to get her rocks of multiple times, at least four if not five orgasms, the record been an impressive seven cumloads staggered over five hours. By the final orgasm her sperm shot was little more than a trickle and she was badly dehydrated, and covered in sweat, anyone would have thought she’d finished a five mile marathon through the Sahara. Her partner Jonathon a kind of reverse futa (A cuntboy) was left comatose for days and a few weeks later discovered he was pregnant with Blue’s child…but that’s another story.

Aura’s dick was limp like a wrist and floppy, she wouldn’t be able to do much more with it for at least a few hours, having poor stamina compared to her fellow cheerleaders, however she made up for it by having the joint thickest dick sharing the title with Harmony who possessed the longest and thickest cock out of the whole squad.

Xander collapsed against the goal post as they let him go, a mindless grin on his unconscious face and his own jizz coating the front of his cheer uniform. What must have been a pint of mixed futa cum began leaking form his raw, gaping, busted open, wide, prolapsed A hole.

“Holy Shit!” Harmony exclaimed, her own dick standing at full mast again, forgetting her annoyance at her previous lacklustre performance at the sight in front of her. Blue puffed up her chest her bare bosom heaving, Aura having finished off all the cum not currently coating the used and abused sissy boy, and having too much dignity to lick cum off a rampant bottom subbie slut bitch boy like the one lying at their feet, merely blushed and shifted closer to the head taller Blue in response.

Cordelia smirked smugly, her eight inches standing fully to attention and raring for a second round. “I’d say he passed with flying colours, eh girls?” satisfied that they’d beaten her ex boyfriend, even if it had taken four members of the squad before he broke. The girls with meat and two veg nodded sadistic grins echoing her own, basking in their mutual triumph over the cheating, lying, cheating, bastard, cheating scumbag, and did she mention he was a cheat?

One of the squad members tugged on Cordy’s elbow, attracting the captain’s attention, she turned around and raised an eyebrown in a silent demand for the girl to explain herself.
“Boss…That was really hot,” Amber said, panting slightly like a dog in heat, a male dog, no member of the Sunnydale Cheer squad was a bitch, they did the humping, and dicking, bitches did the spreading and taking it like bitch, as Amy Matison found out when she tried to try out for the squad, been the only non-futa surrounded by dozens of futa veterans and newcomers she hadn’t lasted long, and couldn’t stay the course.

Amber licked her lips enticingly glancing at Xanders still form, and his magnificent packed ass still stuck up as though purposely mooning them, asking for more, even as the last of their previous loads leaked down his thighs. “And…I mean he’s already pretty much unconscious…” her voice trailed off questioningly.

Cordelia stood still for a moment, they’d already gone this far she thought. She looked down at Xander, then across to Blue’s shaft still at full mast and over to her own rampant erection, then at the rest of the squad, who were waiting with bated breath and aching pricks for her decision.

“Ah, fuck it,” She said. “Get him girls!” The crowd of cheerleaders descended on Xander like Hyenas.

0o0o0

Warm water was running down Xander’s face. He woke with a start, looking around, his brain throbbing with buttfucking dreams.

He was in the Cheerleader showers, and Cordelia was washing him off, gently rubbing his sore muscles down. His ass hurt like the dickens as Giles would say. “Did I…did I pass?” he mumbled.
“You’re definitely flexible enough,” Cordelia replied, “No doubt due to my training from when we were dating.” She added self-assuredly. “Although I have some doubts about your endurance, though. You didn’t last too long…” “I can do better!” Xander said earnestly.

“Yeah, I bet you can,” She said smiling pleasantly. “You might not remember, but you shot of four whole loads in those cute panties of yours last night. I was very impressed.” She squeezed his withered balls softly. “I didn’t think these had it in ‘em.” He whimpered at the contact with his achy testicles.

“So…What do I have to do to get on the team?” He asked with nervous anticipation.

She grinned. “Two things. First you have to ace your orals…” Her prick was hard against him, and he felt his belly flip-flopping. He suddenly craved hot shaft in his mouth.

As he got to his knees, Cordelia petted his hair, showing the same affection one would a family pet, like a dog, which was what he was to her now, no longer did she view him as a lover like she did before when they were dating, now he was nothing more than a bitch, and one she’d taken great delight in breaking.

He took her dick in both hands, stroking it worshipfully. “What’s the second thing?” he asked softly, kissing the tip of the rod.

“Oh, nothing much,” She said casually as she fed him her ten inch long giant cock. “You’ve got to make it through the sleepover tonight.”

“Shlpovr?” he mumbled around her cockhead.

“With the whole squad.” Cordelia’s eyes lit up as she thought about the abuse her ex was about to be put through, and sighed happily as her dick slid into Xander’s throat. She gave up any pretence of been gently roughly grabbing him by a chunk of his hair, she began to furiously skull fuck the sissy futa cum addicted anally wrecked cumdump slut whore. Calling him every dirty, demeaning, disgusting name under the sun she could think of while she reamed his throat like it was a ten dollar whore’s pussy.

She decided evilly to wait until tonight to let him know the girls volleyball and basketball teams both made of fellow well hung futa who looked despised men and were rippling with muscles and abs due to the more intensive training regimes they required to play contact sports, would be there too, all eager to cram their oversized she-dicks, some of whom were just as gigantic if not more than even Harmony’s foot long schlong, in a submissive, subservant sissy slut like him.
Sign up to rate and review this story