Categories > Original > Erotica

Tales of Deception - An Anor Dan Masin story

by thethundercloud

An half elvish woman that is happily married to a human has become the target of an adversary that aim to cause maximum strife and war. She believes the enemy to be a friend and have no idea of wha...

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2019-01-25 - 10883 words - Complete

?Blocked
Background:
This story is a tribute dedicated to Mmmm, the author of Anor Dan Masin. This story was sadly never finished but is still in my opinion one of best erotic stories on the net. Good plot, fantasy themes and heavy with sexual tension. If you have not checked out the stories of Mmmm JR Parz might still have copies in his archive of favorite authors.

I spoke with Mmmm after chapter 3 was released and learned that he was looking for other authors to do contributions to selected scenes in his story. I liked the proposal and after suggestion from him about what scene to look at, I wrote how I imagine the events at Drana's and Mala's house took place. If you want to avoid plot spoilers you might want to read the main story until they reach this point in the story.

Spoilers follow!!! My story start right after the end of the battle at the part Halfway House in the Anor Dan Masin story. The main character of Anor Dan Masin is Lish, a female drowelf fighter of the classic style that has broken with her evil race and live on the surface world. Lish is tracking a shapeshifter that has turned Lish best friend, the elvish, Kerry towards her.

At the home of her friends, the halfelf Drana and the human Mala, Listh finds Mala bound. When he is released he goes berserk and Lish has to kill him in self defense. This story tell of the deception that caused this to happen.

Don't read this if you are minor or are not ready face some adult content that many could find disturbing. All characters belong to the original author and are used with his permission.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Tales of Deception
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Lish and others had tried to comfort the sad halfelf and told her that she didn't need to relive what had happened by telling them but she wanted them to know the truth.

Slowly Drana, still trembling from her ordeal, started to talk. She still did panic when Lish happened to come near her and it was thus not a surprise that Drana's and Mala's suffering had started shortly after that Kerry and a person that looked like Lish had arrived to their home.

*

Mala had been busy in the kitchen while Drana worked in garden when she heard a familiar laugh from the front of the house. Drana hurried around the house and found her old drow friend Lish and an unknown elven woman waiting outside.

"Hi Lish, I had no idea you would be passing by," Drana said as they met in a friendly hug.

"We were just passing by and decided to visit. Let me introduce my friend Kerry," Lish said and pointed towards her.

"Like you ever miss to come visit us when you get the chance," Mala said as he joined them.

"Please come inside," Drana said. "We must hear stories about what is going on outside in the wide world. We haven't had any visitors in weeks."

"I second that request but could we for once skip those embarrassing stories about how you used to party with my wife before I met her?" Mala asked smiling.

"You mean like the time when Lish and I made a bet with Basan the Bald and lost," Drana said laughing.

Mala rolled his eyes as he heard his wife and closed his eyes to protect himself. After a few moments he opened them again in surprise when he didn't get the expected reply from Lish.

"Come on Lish. You can't have forgotten that event. We had to drink ourselves completely drunk to be able do the task...," Drana said but stopped talking when she didn't get any sign that Lish was prepared to respond. They all looked at Lish who was staring back at them with a blank face.

"Are you not in the mood?" Kerry finally asked.

"It seems like a very different life time," Lish answered and nodded towards the door.

"I understand. No need to talk about old memories. Please enter our cozy little house," Drana said, and they went inside.

The talk was still a bit awkward when they started eating some minutes later, but after some wine it seemed to loosen up. Lish was mostly silent while Kerry was busy talking.

"Don't you think it would be great to have a child growing inside you?" Kerry asked Drana who gave a warm smile back.

"I suppose so. Mala and I are thinking about getting ourselves a child, but why are you talking about children all the time?" Drana asked since it was the third time Kerry started talking about the subject since they arrived.

"It is just about finding the right kind of man. When you have done so you will not hesitate a moment to carry his child," Kerry answered and leaned towards Lish.

Drana gave her a curious look, with her half elf background and her quite famous cross race marriage with Mala the words from Kerry sounded misplaced. Even more strange was how how Kerry seemed to nest in Lish's arms like she was thinking of having child right at the moment. It was definitely not just two friends if Drana read the body language right, but that only made the talk about children with the perfect male more confusing.

"Drana do you find my body erotic?" Kerry asked as her left hand moved in small circles over her left breast. She still carried her linen tunic, but the cloth was light enough that Drana and Mala could see the outline of Kerry’s nipple.

Drana blushed and after a short glance at her husband she nodded and refused to answer.

"We already know that you and Lish used to share a bed before you met Mala so why don't we share a foursome? Wouldn't that be awesome?" Kerry suggested.

Now it was time for both Drana and Mala to blush deeply when they heard her suggestion.

"Well Lish is a dear friend, but for you as a stranger to invite her and yourself into our bed is more than a bit bold," Mala said with a cold tone in his voice.

Mala suddenly jumped from the table and hurried outside. Confused Drana looked after him. He had been sitting next to Lish, but why would that make Mala run outside?.

Kerry still continued to flirt and Drana did her best to ignore the offensive behavior. She looked at Lish that made a embarrassed shrug with her shoulders.

Drana did not know Kerry, but expected better from her old friend Lish. Maybe there was kind of stupid wager that Lish had lost that made her unable to object to Kerry’s shameless behavior.

"When did you last lick an elven cunt?" Kerry asked as she very openly let her hand wander under her clothes.

"I am married now," Drana answered and got up from the table. She was on the way to speak her mind when Mala came back to the room in a hurry.

"There are some nasty looking humans coming down the road. I could be mistaken but I think it is best if we lock the doors and arm ourselves if we want to avoid trouble," Mala said as he rushed around to prepare the house against the unsuspected visitors.

"Who could they be on the way to meet?" Kerry asked Lish.

"Someone who perhaps has less mundane ideas for entertainment," Lish whispered back with a smile.

Drana keen half elvish hearing allowed her to hear the whispering she stared at them confused, but then brushed it aside. She needed to help her husband if they should get the house safe.

Mala worked fast and with the help from the others he prepared the house to hold off the humans if needed. In truth it turned out to be a good choice since the humans didn't have any good intentions.

"We have four good fighters inside. It is not worth the effort so please go away!" Mala called out to the men who just had tried to break through the doors with a solid push. Since Mala had built the door well it easily repelled the attack.

"Give the elven woman for our pleasure!" one of the men outside answered.

Drana was at the window on the second floor and smiled as she released the bowstring. The offensive men that had called out ended with arrow through his eye. She cried out in defiance as the men outside screamed in surprise then backed quickly away from the house.

She got another attempt to shoot an arrow as one of the invaders turned careless, but this time she only got minor wound in the leg. After this they stayed away hidden in the small forest close to the house.

Maybe the intention was to create the impression that they had left so Drana and the others would turn careless, but it was not so easy to fool a couple of elves as they could tell the humans still remained there..

Mala decided that they would take turns keeping watch. The rest of the evening went slowly since they all were listening for sounds from the invaders. Finally Drana and Mala went to sleep as Lish and Kerry took the first night guard. They had decided to all sleep in the large room on the ground floor in case the men tried to break into the house.

An undetermined time later Drana woke up and wondered if some suspicious noise had woken her. All was quiet and she concluded that it must just have been her imagination.

She lay silent listening and finally figured out what was bothering her, it was too quite. She would have preferred if she heard a reassuring sound from Lish and Kerry who still had guard duty. She sat up and looked around the room to see if anything seemed wrong.

Her gaze froze when she saw her husband, securely tied to one of the sturdy chairs he had made last year. A gag was pushed into his mouth but she didn't need him to tell her they were in trouble.

Her hand automatically went searching for her sword that she had placed beside her when she went to sleep. It took a long while for her mind to register that her fingers could not find it. She looked down and the truth was obvious, her sword was missing.

Drana hesitated for a couple of seconds about what to do and then rushed over to her husband and removed the gag.

"What happened to you?" she whispered as her fingers started to fumble with the knots that held her husband tied.

"Lish and Kerry subdued me. They seem to be planning to turn us over to the men outside. Leave the knots, you must run for your life!" Mala replied.

"No my love, I can't leave you," Drana answered. She had undone some of the knots but there were still many to go.

"Uhmmmmm," was heard and Drana looked up. On the other side of the room Kerry was standing looking at them. In her hand she held a sword, the moan had come after that Kerry rubbed the hilt to her pussy.

Drana stared in disbelief at how Kerry pleasured her private parts through the cloth, she was obviously masturbating without any care of that they watched her.

"What the heck are you doing?" Drana finally asked.

"I am thinking about how fun it will be to hear you scream and that makes me so hot," Kerry said. Her voice trembled with excitement.

"Drana, she is crazy. Run now before it is to late," Mala cried out and Drana turned and ran for the door.

To her relief Kerry didn't follow and cut her down. Drana's momentum pushed the door to the kitchen open. At first the dark kitchen seemed empty but suddenly she saw a person from the left reaching for her.

The nimble half elf easily avoided him but the moment afterwards she felt a hand gripping her long blonde hair. She had too much momentum to stop and squealed in pain as she was brutally pulled down on the floor.

Her eyes were filled with tears but she got no relief. The person who had caught her dragged her back towards the dinner-room and Drana could not help screaming in pain.

This seemed to amuse the male persons that had caught her and they started laughing. Drana tried to kick to get free but there was no use.

By now there were three men holding her and their grip was very secure. They had her hair and arms locked and held her up in front of her husband.

"What do you want?" she asked. As a reply one of the men started to grope her breasts. Drana hung her head in humiliation but the man holding her hair pulled and she was forced to again look at her husband.

"Looks good. You guys got a talent for this but don't you think she has too much clothes for us to see he sluttish skin," Kerry said and stepped close. With wide eyes Drana stared at her.

Kerry had opened her shirt and removed her trousers and underwear. Her breasts and pussy were thus exposed for the world to see. At least they should have been exposed if not Kerry's hands, that she used to pleasure herself, blocked the vision.

"Do you find my body sexy?" Kerry asked as she very suggestively licked the fingers that a moment earlier had been rubbing her wet pussy.

"I don't know what rock Lish turned to find you but you are surely crazy," Drana spat.

She was about to continue as she worked up her courage when she saw the look of warning in Mala's eyes. Mala was looking at Kerry's smile and did not seem to like what he saw.

"Rats, the proud half elf doesn't want fuck with me. I guess that means you guys must rape her so that she at least is of some use," Kerry said.

All color drained from Mala's face and Drana started to struggle wildly, but she had no chance as the men pulled at her clothes. With a tearing sound her tunic parted and the pale skin of her upper body became visible. With her small half elvish breasts she had no use of a bra and there was nothing protecting her from stares of the brutal males.

Her breathing had quickened due to fear and she took deep breaths as tried to come up with a way to escape.

The three men stared at her breasts as her breast cage moved with her breathing. Suddenly at an unspoken command both men that were holding her hands gripped her nipples and pulled outwards. A small moan of pain slipped out from Drana's lips despite her not wanting to give them the satisfaction of hearing her pain.

"We need to know if you desire her enough to be the father of her children," Kerry said with a wicked smile on her lips as she stepped closer to Mala.

She took her dagger and cut Mala's trousers in two. His cock became visible, it was semi erect. Kerry frowned in disappointment and sat down in front of him. She bent forward and gave the cock an experimental lick. Mala could not help himself as his cock responded and started to grow rigid.

"Cursed whore get off me!" Mala screeched. Kerry only giggled happily.

A few step away the men violating Drana had turned their attention to her pussy. They had forced her legs apart so that their rough fingers could force themselves into her tight pussy. For the moment she had one finger from one of the men and two from the other. The men behind her settled for rubbing her breasts and licking her ear.

Suddenly she felt hot air blown on her exposed pussy and looked down in surprise. Kerry was kneeling in front of her and the men removed their hands.

"No, get away from me!" Drana cried out as Kerry bent forwards and licked her pussy. The world around her seemed to tremble as she felt the hot touch against her exposed clit.

Yet there was something more, the grip on her right leg had loosened. Without hesitating she kicked with all that she had and Kerry was hit solid by her knee.

Kerry tumbled over but didn't seem to have taken any serious damage.

"Nasty girl. I will suck on Mala instead. If I by mistake bite him you should know that your kick was the reason," Kerry said and went over to Mala.

Mala stared at her in fear but couldn't do anything to protect himself as Kerry slowly took his hard member into her mouth.

"The master says his lover loves female cunt juice. If you can get aroused and load before she bites she will most likely forget about the revenge and return the attention to you," the man behind Drana whispered.

Drana struggled with what to do, her resisting so far had given her nothing. She had the satisfaction of kicking Kerry, but that had also lessened the chance they would loose grip of her so she could bolt. Maybe it was more wise to play along. Their hands resumed exploring her body and this time Drana forced herself to not resist.

The vision of Kerry sucking on her husband's cock was too disturbing for her so she shut her eyes to protect herself. Unfortunately this made her even more aware of the men's exploring hands.

There simply was no way she could ignore the fingers that softly touched her. The fact they still held her restrained added to the experience.

In the beginning they had been rough but by now they seemed to have noticed that her slim half elvish body reacted much more when they barely touched her.

One of them touched her nipple and she didn't need to look to know that it had turned hard from the stimulation. Weakly she cried over her body's betrayal.

"Stop this at once!" Lish cried out and Drana looked up in surprise.

Lish had come inside followed by the rest of the men and she didn't look pleased at all. Kerry sat at the floor with a slightly confused and frightened look on her face.

"Lish, get that crazy bitch of yours away from us!" Drana pleaded.

“Gladly, this is going out of hand,” Lish responded. The men holding her released her and without hesitation she ran over to her Mala and hugged him close while crying.

"I was only having some fun. What is wrong with that," Kerry mumbled in reply.

"You tied him up and and told the men to abuse Drana. Damit, are you really so horny that you cannot keep the simple rules I gave you?" Lish asked with a hard tone in her voice.

"I will deal with you later. Clear the center of the room," Lish ordered.

The men fast got to work and removed all the furniture from the center of the room. Kerry was sitting in the corner with a sullen look on her face. She had not bothered to put any clothes.

Drana gave her a stare filled with hate, as she tried to sort out what was happening. What was the deal with this crazy bitch Kerry. She was naked herself but if she hugged her husband she could hide the most embarrassing view of her body from the humans.

"Drana, get a weapon," Mala whispered to his wife. Drana cleared her eyes of tears and looked at him confused.

"Don't you see. These men are obeying Lish not Kerry. Lish behave like the rest of her people. We are at the mercy of a drowelf and not our old friend," Mala whispered with desperation in his voice.

"You are right about that old friend. I am tired of playing good all the time. I am sick of acting nice all the time to pretend that I am not like my people. It is time for war and I intend to have a lot of fun to make up for all the spoiled years," Lish said from the other side of the room.

It seemed impossible for even elvish hearing to hear Mala's faint whisper, but somehow she had managed to do so. In her hand Lush had stick of chalk that she used to draw something on the floor.

"Lish, why are you doing this I, am your best friend? We met just when you had run away from the torment in the underdark. How can you repay me like this?" Drana complained as she tried to spot some of weapon.

There was no obvious weapon available, but most of the men had only attention for Kerry who was busy masturbating in the corner. Maybe she could make it to the door if she was fast enough.

"Well thanks, stupid but that was your mistake not mine," Lish answered with a laugh.

Drana let out a sigh of sorrow and then ran for the door.

For the moment it seemed she would make it but then she noticed something black moving towards her from the side. Lish had reacted unbelievably fast and moved quicker than Drana ever had seen her move.

Drana turned to block the attack but it came to fast. It was a kick aimed for her belly and the impact was hard enough to send her flying.

With a squeal of pain she hit the wall at the other side of the room and landed dizzy on the floor. Lish was somehow much more strong than she remebered.

"I will rip the genitals of everyone if you fail to keep watch over her again!" Lish barked.

When Drana cleared her head she saw that there now were guards by every door and window. In the middle of the room Lish was standing with raised hands chanting.

Either Drana's dizziness had taken longer to clear than she thought or Lish's spell was incredibly powerful since black smoke already had started to rise from the black candles at the corners of the pentagram.

Suddenly the air over the pentagram seemed to twist inside out and out stepped a black form. It was a nude copy of Lish.

The only difference were the eyes that were glowing with malign red. All the human brutes seemed transfixed by the nude drow elvish body and seemed unable to look away.

"Demon drop my shape immediately and resume your true form!" Lish ordered.

"Don't you like this form?" the demon asked with Lish voice as it spread it's pussy open in front of the men.

All men expect perhaps Mala were looking in awe at the lean and strongly muscled body.

"I summoned you. Obey me or I exchange you for some other demon that gets my favor," Lish said.

"So if I refuse you I can return and not be bothered anymore by your puny games?" the demon asked.

"Sure but are you aware that my game includes that you get to violate that cute halfelf?" Lish asked and Drana let out a cry of despair as Lish pointed towards her.

The demon didn't answer but bent its head down. Waves seemed to roll under the skin and the form grew more male like. The skin had changed color to a sickly green. A long tail with nasty looking spikes on the end had appeared from nowhere. The most notable change was in the face where that all the teeth had turned razor like. Despite the demon features the body structure still seemed slender like an elf.

"Drana, I present your new lover, an elfdemon. He may look monstrous but after some sex you will see things in a completely different light," Lish said.

Drana was mumbling incoherently as she stared at the image of horror in front of her. Instead of the pussy there now was a giant cock that seemed to pulse with evil power.

"Lish you are better than your drowelf kind. Don't do this to my love!" Mala pleaded.

"What kind of reputation would I get if I sent the elfdemon back without getting any pussy?" Lish asked with a sinister smile on her face.

"That bitch Kerry seem horny enough to enjoy anyone. Use her instead!" Mala answered. In the corner Kerry opened her eyes with a happy smile on her lips.

"Unacceptable. There is no innocence left in her," the demon said.

"Enough of this charade. My men need this as inspiration. Throw Drana into the circle!" Lish ordered. Two men who had been standing close followed the order directly.

Drana was to afraid to resist. She stumbled forward until strong hands gripped her. The elfdemon held her hip and shoulder and lifted her up.

Desperation made her start to twist and pull at the hands holding her but there was no use. She whimpered in fear as the demon held her, then she was silenced when the demon kissed her. Drana refused to open her mouth to meet the kiss.

It worked for a couple seconds until she felt the elfdemon's pointed tongue force itself into her mouth. The slippery tongue slipped inside and there where nothing she could do to prevent it. She did dare to bite the tongue, the elfdemon was obviously much stronger than herself.

The tongue met her own and to her horror she felt her own tongue meet the elfdemon'a as if they were lovers.

The tongue seemed to grow in size and Drana was filled with fear. Would the demon suffocate her?

By now she had given up trying to pull the elfdemon's hands off her and just hung limply. Her body was pressed close to the demon. This made her very aware that the demon's hard cock pressed into her soft flesh. Except for the tongue invading her mouth the demon didn't do a thing to her exposed body.

The demon's tongue filled her mouth completely and it moved back and forth in a fast pace. There was some kind of weird taste and Drana couldn't help herself from licking it. As a reward a warm tingling feeling filled her body.

She wanted to quit encouraging the elfdemon but her tongue moved without her consent and besides the warm feeling inside felt so very good.

She whirled her tongue around the warm trobbling head of the tongue. She opened her eyes in surprise. The tongue felt just like a cock. Instead of looking at the elfdemon's face as she had expected she saw his belly.

She was in truth down on her knees sucking at the demon's hard cock like there were no tomorrow. Actually sucking the demon cock felt so much worse than the kissing she thought she was doing.

With horror she understood the compulsion to lick and suck was gone, she had worshiping the demon cock by herself at the end. Red with humiliation she pulled herself back.

The elfdemon didn't stop her but instead sprayed demonic cum over her face. The load was huge and Drana wiped it off her face in disgust. The elfdemon had collapsed on the floor while it recovered.

Drana used the pause to distance herself out of the summoning circle. She was just outside when she felt strong hands grip her from behind. The black skin revealed that it was Lish that had caught her. For a few moments Drana struggled to get free but if possible Lish's grip felt even more secure than the elfdemon's.

Lish's strong fingers dug into Drana's sensitive pussy. She raised the fingers in front of Drana's eyes and showed that there was moisture there. Drana blushed and turned away her head so that she didn't have to see it again.

"Seems like you did enjoy it afterall," Lish said and then pushed her forward. As she came inside the circle, the elfdemon suddenly snapped into action. Drana opened her mouth to scream but was silenced when the demon's tail tied itself around her throat.

Luckily the spikes on the tail had totally disappeared into the tail but Drana feared the demon would rip her throat with them or simply suffocate her. None of this happened and instead the demon used the tail to threw her to floor. She landed hard but didn't get any time to feel if she had hurt herself before the demon was on her.

The elfdemon pulled her legs apart and aimed his huge cock towards her defenseless pussy. Drana knew that it was pointless but felt a need to plead for mercy. When she tried to raise her voice the tail of the demon again tightened around her neck. Still this was not enough to silence her moan as the demon pushed into her with a mighty thrust.

Mala was by no means small but the size of the cock that was forced into her was beyond Drana's imagination. She couldn't believe such a monster would fit inside her and neither would her cunt since it felt like the cock would rip her apart.

In the background she could hear laughter from the men and her husband begging the men to intervene. None came to her help and she thus had no choice but tto learn how to take the huge demon cock into her puusy.

Finally the tip of it reached her womb. For a moment the elfdemon remained still but then he started to move out. Suddenly the demon slammed into her and a moan came out from Drana's lips. The demon was picking up speed but had at he same time slowly started to tighten the grip around her neck.

At first she panicked since she thought that the demon really intended to strangle her but it was soon obvious that demon only wanted to make it harder for her to breathe. To her surprise she found that the lack of air raised her to levels of excitement she ever had never before experienced.

She lay there pinned on the floor, trying to not get caught by the sensation. In desperation she looked outside the magic circle to distract herself.

With a smile on her lips Lish watched the demon raping her. The men around here were also watching with interest. Finally Lish raised her hands and clapped them.

"The show will go on forever so let's do what we assembled here to do," Lish said and the men reluctantly turned their eyes from the violated elf in the middle of the pentagram.

"Like you all know our goal is bring down the elvish city Shenor," Lish said and Drana tensed at wanton lust in the eyes of the men.

"The most important question is if the elves are aware of the danger. What have you learnt?" Lish asked.

"The elves are fools and have given us almost all information we need freely," one of the men said and put a map on the table.

"They are still giving you information?" Lish asked laughing.

"The older elves seem to have trouble understanding the danger. Most elves we spoke to seem to think that it would be dishonest to turn us away. They seem to hope that they can turn us to their side if they are friendly enough," the man answered.

"It makes sense when you think about it. Only the victims of the Anor Dan Masin understands the truth about the essence of the ritual and thus the older elves has thus never really understood it. They remember what it leads to but can't tell why this occurs," Lish said deep in thought.

Their conversation was disrupted by angry shouts from Mala and they looked towards the summoning circle. The demon had delivered its load and collapsed on top of Drana.

There was a hunted look in Drana's eyes as she tried to get free from the demon. With great difficulty she pushed the heavy body off her but found that the demon's tail and arms remained locked around her. Drana didn't have any choice except to follow and ended in a straddle position on top of the demon.

"Help her!" Mala cried out as he struggled with the ropes.

"I think your slutty wife enjoys herself. She seem to love that gigantic demon cock filling her. Kerry would you care to entertain Mala so he doesn't disturb the elven whore?" Lish said.

Kerry didn't hesitate and went down on her kneels in front of Mala. An evil smile crossed Lish's lips and she turned towards the summoning circle.

"Enjoy the fuck since Kerry is busy with your husband. If I know her well enough, your man will feel her teeth. He will not be able to satisfy your sluttish cunt for weeks when she is finished," Lish said.

As an answer Mala screamed in pain. Drana guessed that Kerry did cruelly pinch his testicles. Drana realized the grip around her neck had turned loose enough for her to talk again.

"Don't hurt him. I heard you speaking to the men, it's your own people, the elves, you want punish. He is human so he has nothing to do with this," Drana pleaded.

"Some would argue that he does have something to do with it, since you have spread your sluttish legs for him. Prove to me that he means nothing to you and I will spare him," Lish said.

"How?" Drana asked.

"Ride the demon voluntarily without hesitation when he wakes up and I will keep Kerry away from Mala," Lish said.

"How would any action that saves Mala prove that he doesn't mean anything to me?" Drana asked.

"You are right but there is no great sacrifice for me to keep Kerry away. Just make it look like you like it and the amusement will be enough for me. Think about it, just one single fuck," Lish answered.

"I am not stupid. I am sure the demon will get some hold on me if I do this. You are just tricking me," Drana said.

"Demon, you are bound by my circle and must thus speak the truth. Isn't it true that accepting this deal will not give you any permanent hold on Drana?" Lish asked.

"True. The circle prevents me from using trickery. You have spoken the truth," the demon answered even while the body was still unmoving.

"Don't play their games!" Mala cried out but Drana did not dare to listen.

"It a deal then," Drana answered with relief in her voice and Lish answered with a nod.

The demon let go of its secure hold of Drana but there was no point in trying to escape. Lish would without doubt be very angry if Drana tried anything and all the humans present had enough muscle to back her up when she took her revenge.

The demon's cock looked huge and Drana could not help doubting that it ever would fit inside her. The thought was silly since her abused cunt clearly told that it already had been inside her.

When she gripped the cock to guide it inside her she felt repulsion. The sickly green skin was covered in some kind of moisture. First she thought that it was wetness from the demon's earlier rape of her but as she touched it she knew this was not the case. Her body had nothing to do with the substance that made her shiver in such way.

She closed her eyes so as not to be forced to see the hurt in Mala's eyes as she forced the cockhead into her cunt. Obviously Mala would have preferred to be hurt himself but Drana could not see her love injured because of her.

Finally the gigantic cockhead was inside her and the slick green cock slid into her slowly. It was a real struggle to fit the cock inside her and confused, Drana opened her eyes. She looked directly at Kerry who was watching them while she fingered her clit.

"Seems like your lover has grown in size a lot. Don't move too fast," Kerry said as she licked her lips. Her gaze drifted over to Mala and Drana understood she needed to pick up speed or risk that Lish judge she didn't do her part of the bargain.

Kerry seemed to be hoping that she would fail to doing her part. To spoil the deal now was out of question and Drana started to move. The feeling of the cock stretching her was unbelievable and she found herself moaning in passion.

She panted heavily but didn't tire. Instead there was unbelievable sexual heat filling her. It made all earlier sex pale in comparison. She bent forward and started to lick over the demon's left nipple.

She still had her eyes closed but the weird taste reminded her who her lover was. The taste could not be explained with ordinary words, it clearly reminded her what kind of monster she was riding.

Suddenly the demon grunted and grew rigid. Drana screamed at the same time since she came hard. She thought she had opened her eyes but couldn't say for sure since all she saw were stars and black spots.

The fire filling her loins was so awesome that she thought she would never calm down again. The demon had finished his load and Drana weakly rolled off him. The contractions in her sex had calmed down but she was left up on the peek of her passion. Where she touched the demon she could still feel wild fire flowing into her and with an effort of will she started to crawl away from the demon.

"It is a very bad idea to give yourself freely to a elfdemon. He is perversion of elven lust incarnated. He feeds on arousal and will keep you up there for hours," Lish said. Drana's vision had slowly started to come back but she still only saw blurs.

"No permanent hold you said," Drana sobbed.

"Exactly, the elfdemon only have a very strong temporal hold on you now. In a couple of hours the sexual passion will be gone. Still I enjoyed the show so as a reward I let you to blow your husband," Lish said.

Strong hands gripped Drana and pushed her forward. She extended her hand to protect herself and it touched warm skin. It was without doubt a cock. She had landed in the lap with her hands on the rock hard member, she could by now faintly see the shape of it.

"What the fuck is wrong with her? Does the demon cock feel so good that she now can't suck her husband? Force her to eat me instead," Kerry said somewhere in the background.

"Alright I'll do it. Keep her away from me!" Drana cried out and bent forward.

As she moved closer her mind was filled with images of the demon's green cock. For a moment she wondered if it was some kind mind trick like earlier but the smell of the cock was without doubt human.

The only problem was that it felt weird and alien to the horny elf, her body seemed to long for the smell of the demon even while her mind struggled to suppress this thought. She opened her mouth and the warm cockhead slid inside her mouth. With the tip of her tongue she explored the cock. After a few moments of teasing she could not stand the sexual fire building in her and swallowed more of the cock.

She was by now panting deeply again but she could not avoid feeling cheated. She could not avoid comparing the size with the demon's huge member even while she struggled to push it out of her mind. Mala’s cock was lovely and she must not let magic lust forced on her from the demon mess with her preferences.

As she sucked on the cock deep in passion she knew that she was trying to show off her body to the men around her. It fueled her arousal a lot to know that they were staring at her as she opened her legs more for them to see better.

Suddenly, to Drana's surprise, the cock came in a flow of cum. She tried to swallow but had been too unprepared and was forced to spit out cum. Mala had never had any problem with premature ejection and she opened her eyes looking at him puzzled. To her horror it was not Mala who sat on the chair. She had blown one of the strangers while poor Mala was forced to watch from distance with a gag filling his mouth.

"Like I said it is ridiculously easy to fool an elf," Lish said laughing.

"It is unfair if only Kod gets to use her," one the men waiting the background said.

"Sure. Let's try something new. We force her to blow the elfdemon but with her lower body outside the circle easily accessible to you guys," Lish said.

Drana wanted to shout in protest but found her unable to raise her voice. Just the thought that she would get to blow the demon's cock made her tremble in excitement. Moments later she was in position and stared directly at the green demoncock.

"Suck my cock whore, your body longs for it," the demon said.

Drana heard his words but with a force of will she forced herself to not follow the order. Her body cried out to her to give herself to the demon but by now she understood this would allow the demon to force even more lust into her. After a few seconds the demon growled in anger as he caught Drana's head and forced her to take the cock into her mouth.

She barely had time to adjust to the feeling of the gigantic cock invading her mouth before she felt probing fingers touch her pussy. Compared to the demon's cock the cock that invaded her sex moments later was nothing.

On the other hand she was still high on the edge of passion where the demon had left her, still silenced by the demon cock in her mouth she did her best to scream in passion as the cock brutally pushed inside her.

Some distance away she heard Lish and Kerry talking. They seemed to get much better attention from the men now when the men knew that all would get a piece of the half elf bitch.

Drana struggled with not to like the sex to much, but her body was betraying her and giving her passion she never had experienced before.

"The elves expect attackers will try to focus their effort here and here," A man said in the background.

"The thought is valid. The central gate is close to indestructible and the main army barracks on the inside makes it suicidal trying to scale the walls there. If a large attack is launched against it the place will be swarming with elven soldiers in no time," Kerry said.

"The key to success for us is to realize that the elves knows this by heart. Only a token force will be needed to defend the central gates so if enough soldiers arrive the elves will empty the main barracks so that we don't overrun the small gates simply by numbers. When we strike and destroy the main gates we will thus have almost free access to the central Shenor," Lish said.

"The paths to the smaller gates are constructed to only allow small groups to enter. It will be a massacre before our soldiers break through there," one of the men said.

"Do the elves know enough of humans to tell if we can force the mob into doing such a suicide attack?" Lish asked.

"Definitely not. The few elves who have insight in how humans fight wars have been taken care of. I would love to see the look on their faces when they realize the pattern," a man answered.

"You must see this," Kerry said, obviously moving closer to the summoning circle.

The last of the men violating Drana's pussy had finished and by now even the demon had delivered his load. Drana struggled with breaking away from the sex, but her body refused her.

She could not make herself stop sucking the demonic cock as she whirled demonic cum in her mouth and sucked it like there was no tomorrow. She could feel mixed cumkl flowing out of her pussy down her her legs.

She heard the pants of male gathering behind her. They were obviously jacking off, but Drana could not care less. She had the lovely demonic cock inside her mouth and she wanted to swallow more of that lovely tasting cum.

"Slut, give the demon a break. He doesn't even feel what you do now so it is all in vain!" Lish said and somehow this made Drana snap out of it and pull herself away from the demon.

Blushing she looked to the humans surrounding her and somehow the males jacking off timed it perfectly.

The first load of cum hit her in face, it was soon followed by more. The abused Drana had so far mostly had clean upper body, but now cum rained over her.

Drana weakly tried to block the spurts of cum, but of course it didn't work. Finally all the horny men were spent and Drana sat there dumbstruck, her body, face and hair covered in white cum.

Suddenly the demon growled and Drana cried out in fear. She sat at the edge of the circle and dodged forward as the demon tried to catch her. In her magicially induced horny state she was much slower than normal and the demon laid its green hands on her.

Still the cum on her skin aided her and made her slippery. Crying in relief she felt the demon loose hold. She landed on her knees on the floor outside the circle while crying in relief.

Behind her the furious demon was trying to break out, but the summoning circle kept it trapped. She looked up and could see anger in Lish's face while the men stared at her with lust in their eyes.

She could not stand been being forced into the circle again and looked around for a way to escape. Desperatly she abandoned all caution. She would do anything to stay away from the demon. Each interaction with the demon raised the level of lust and she would not be able to stand it in the long run.

"You don't want the demon to have all the fun. My body is yours to use," Drana said as she tried to look very slutty.

She could see the idea working its way into the men's minds. The moment afterward she saw something black moving against towards her and turned in that direction.

Lish kicked her hard in the ribcage and she collapsed in a sobbing pile. The moment afterwards Lish without any special effort lifted her up and held her up in front of the summoning circle. In the background some of the men moved forward to intercept but Kerry blocked the path.

"Elfdemon I want you rape her ass! She need to learn her proper place!" Lish cried out and threw Drana towards the demon.

Drana screamed in terror the short moment she was in the air but when the demon caught her the scream died on her lips. Her gaze was locked on the demon's giant cock.

"No,don't! It's too big! It will kill me!" she pleaded as she struggled against the increased lust assaulting her.

There were of course no mercy. The elfdemon pushed her down on the floor and leaned over her. Drana forced herself to try to twist around to get away but it was no use.

Every moment they had skin contact it became harder to resist. Every second they touched the demon's slimy moisture did cut directly into the core of her being, fueling the previous lust left there by the demon.

By now the demon had a secure grip around her lips and she hung defeated. There was no way she could get away so she just had to cope with the demon's cock ripping into her.

The cock by now had grown into gigantic proportions and Drana trembled with fear as she felt the huge head touching her ass cheeks.

She waited for the great pain but it never came. Instead the sexual heat inside her grew to new heights. She was dimly aware that her breasts had started to give white milk while her cunt contracted in some weird constant half orgasm.

It was just that the peak never came. Suddenly she realized that her hands were free and they moved to touch her breasts and clit. She was not sure if it had been a conscious decision or if her body had reacted on its own.

Her fingers barely touched her nipples, but it did still make her body tingle. Her other hand touched her clit and she smiled as her slow but carefully chosen touches pushed her even closer to release. She felt proud at the restraint she showed as her body screamed for more stimulation.

"Do you long for me or not?" the demon asked with a mocking voice.

Drana understood that the truth was painfully obvious to all the watchers, but she bit her lip to not answer the question.

Suddenly she heard a familiar moan and opened her eyes to look at her husband. He was still bound and had a wild look in his eyes. Kerry and Lish were kneeling in front of him. One black and one white hand was busy playing with Mala's erect cock. They were not gentle.

"Don't touch him," Drana forced herself to plead through her sea of lust that forced to consume her.

"Have you any idea how boring it is to see you grind yourself and not fucking the demon? We must have something to do while we wait," Kerry said and delivered an evil smirk towards Drana.

"Don't touch him," Drana repeated with a weak voice as she felt the demon’s cockhead probe the outside of her ass.

"If I see you squirming while he rapes your ass I will be content and we will leave this room and not come back," Lish said.

"You...you...you are tricking me," Drana mumbled. It was becoming increasingly difficult to speak due to her arousal.

"Am I?” Lish asked.

“I'll grant you exactly what you ask. Besides, you should be proud of yourself. You have withstood my demon much longer than I had expected. Perhaps we should drag you along to Shenor and rape your ass in front of the city walls instead. It would be a great way to discourage your family. Will your full elf mother and sister be able to stand seeing their halfelf relative humiliated or will they run out to us trying bargain for your safety?" Lish asked.

"Are you saying that if I resist the demon here you will just repeat the rape it in front of Shenor's city walls?" Drana asked. She got a nod back from Lish.

"You promise that you, Kerry and your men leave us alone if I, in return, volunteer to let the demon to fuck my body? What is the gain for you?" Drana demanded.

"You know that the demon will be here for three days unless a innocent woman gives her soul to it?" Lish asked instead of answering.

"I have not agreed to do such thing!" Drana exclaimed.

"None said that you have. Think of it, at worst, you'll get more aroused by the demon, but you've already shown beyond all doubt that you are to strong to surrender your soul to the demon because of this. That is my reason for this deal. You will not break, so I need to sate the demon in the best possible way if I am to retain the loyalty of the demons," Lish said.

She moved over to the table and started to assemble maps and notes, but Kerry was still tormenting poor Mala.

Drana was left staring into Mala's eyes. She looked at him but he didn't seem to understand. She turned away her gaze and gave up resisting. The demon seemed to sense this directly and started to press forward. With the giant size that pressed into her unprepared asshole the slow movement was not out of mercy but simply the only option.

"I wise choice," Lish said and directed the human to leave the house.

Suddenly Drana saw the demon's tail in front of her face. She knew she should resist it but extended her tongue and started to lick. As before sexual contact between them made the Drana's skin seem to crawl.

It seemed to be the fact that she did it voluntarily that triggered the feeling much more intensively.

In some way Drana thought that she had started to understand the purpose now. The elfdemon was a perversion of an elf and it wanted her arousal but needed for her to be aware that she didn't make love to an elf.

The tip of the tail was inside her mouth and danced against her tongue. Drana moaned deeply lost in sexual pleasure but the mood was broken when the demon trusted deeper into her ass with his full strength.

Drana screamed from the core of her being violated but the demon would not let go. Instead it kept her there with the head of the demon cock inside her ass as the tail pulled out of her mouth and wrapped itself around her neck to choke her.

Drana's mind cleared from the momentary pain and she could not help herself from taking hold of the tail and guiding it down to her pussy.

She knew it would provoke the demon to continue the rape of her ass but it felt so unbelievably good as the tail pressed into her that she could not resist.

The next moment the demon pushed with all his might. To make the shame worse for Drana the demon's tail had pushed her into a glorious release at the same time as the pain washed over her. The pleasure was so great that she was close to loosing consciousness.

When Drana finally gathered herself she found that the demon had spread her enough to start pumping. The tail had partly pulled out of her pussy but after her hands urged it forward it pushed into her wet folds again.

She bent her neck and could reach the tail with her tongue. The demon caught her intention and without missing a single thrust into her cunt it moved the middle of the tail close enough so that she could lick and suck on it.

Finally she felt the demoncock tremble inside her and with a mighty trust the demon thrust deep into her to blow its load. There seemed to be no limit on how much cum that sprayed inside of her and they landed on the floor with Drana below the demon.

She could still feel the thrust pumping cum into her abused asshole. The demon hand landed on top of her and she was sure that it was intentional. The demon didn't want to give her the chance to escape now when fewer humans was around to throw her back into the circle.

Drana opened her eyes and looked at the her bound husband on the other side of the room. He was crying deeply as he watched the scene in front of him. She tried to give him a comforting smile to show that she was alright since there was new hope in her.

Lish had actually also left the room. They were most likely watching through the window, but the point was they were too far away to prevent her. She struggled to get free from the demon, but the weight of the demon was too much.

Even worse the damn tail was still inside her pussy and with the demonic cock still resting in her ass she was literally locked in place in the demon’s embrace. She had directed the damn tail into her pussy herself!

Trembling from the magic lust she struggled to get the tail out of her, but the demon muscles were like solid metal. In no way could she pull herself free from the demon.

Finally she gave up and looked around for some other way to escape, maybe she could stretch her hand against one of the corners of the pentagram.

The demon's weight kept her locked but she struggled on. The sexual heat flowing into her from the demon didn't make it any easier. She could almost reach the candle but lacked the reach. It was so close that she would have made it with longer nails.

Suddenly the demon woke up and moved above Drana and to her surprise she found that her extended finger could reach the candle. With a cry of triumph she pulled it down and the demon trembled as the force of the summoning circle flared.

The moment afterwards the demon was standing up and it held Drana lifted up caught with its tail.

"You broke the summoning circle!" the demon said as it shook the terrified Drana.

"You are free to leave," Drana managed to whisper through the horniness.

"Even with the circle broken the magic will reverse after three full days," the demon shouted.

"You can take revenge on Lish who summoned you," Drana suggested.

"You think you are very smart little elf but you are a fool. You are the only innocent female around so your position is worse than before," the demon said laughing. Drana stared back at him confusion in her eyes.

"The summoning ritual forces me to rest after every peak so that the female has the chance to get out. So that demon worshiping sluts can use us for their pleasure without too much risk," the demon answered.

"Are you saying that you won't need any rest?" Drana whispered as all color drained from her face.

"Indeed, I will enjoy you again and again until the three days has passed," the demon shouted and threw Drana down on the floor.

The terrified halfelf knew that she should try to resist now or never, but the passion forced into her held her too deeply for her to put up a serious fight.

The gigantic demon cock trust into her sex with ease. Drana had no time to be surprised before the tail dug its way into her abused ass. It was less wide than the cock but the tail could also grew spikes and Drana screamed as she felt them extend.

They did not extend enough to draw blood but did increase the feeling manifold as the spikes did tease her tender skin. She was totally defenseless as the demon started to fuck her hard.

The demon pulled her back and forced her to kiss it and there was nothing Drana could do to prevent it. She hated to accept it but the lust had by now made her so horny that she didn't really consider resisting anymore, it felt so good as their tongues met each other.

After a while she moaned as the demon pushed her over the edge but there was no relief. The demon did fill her with cum all the time but did never miss a single thrust.

Before she had thought that the passion she felt was unbelievable but now she never she got any pause to recover.

"Please! Give time....to recover!" Drana desperately screamed when the demon momentary broke the kiss.

"Why should I? Why should I give you anything without reward?" the demon said but slowed down enough to allow Drana to answer.

"I can't stand it....Stop the rape," Drana pleaded with panting breath as demon cock and tail still violated her sex and ass.

"How could it be rape when your body answers it in such way?" the demon taunted.

To prove his point the tail wiggled inside her ass even more and she could not prevent herself form moaning encouraging.

"If the price is right I will stop the lovemaking," the demon said.

"What? Tell me!" Drana pleaded and tried to hit the demon in frustration but the demon just extended the spikes on its tail enough for Drana to freeze still in fear.

"My price is your soul and body," the demon said.

"Never!" Drana answered.

"Never is a long time. Are you aware that the second day of my stay here is just starting, the third is not even close," the demon said.

It seemed like an eternity. Either the demon cum disappeared after a while or her body did absorb the fluid since otherwise she would have been drowned with his cum. The demon cock had grown rigid and delivered its load more times than she could count.

After what seemed like hours Drana was so exhausted that she had started to slip into unconscious even while the hard trusts and her many climaxes soon brought her back.

This made the demon growl in anger and it started to suck on her breasts. It felt so good and Drana could not help smile. Her breasts were again giving milk. The demon moved around and suddenly kissed her.

Warm milk came flowing into her mouth and she had no choice but to accept it and swallow. The milk carried the foul taste of the demon and Drana opened her eyes in surprise as flames seemed to fill her.

"There will be no escape into unconscious. I will keep you aware of every sensation until we are finished," the demon shouted.

The abused halfelf was completely awake now but her body was not rested at all. The only difference was that she felt all the pain from her abused body more accurately now when her mind was forced by magic to be awake.

Again she screamed as she came, at same time as tears of despair flowed down her cheeks.

"I can't stand it, even death would be mercy at this point," she thought as she struggled with trying to prevent her sexual responses towards the demon's rape of her.

Her eyes drifted over to her husband who stared at her with sorrow in his eyes. Blood was dripping down from his hands since he had tried to free himself again and again.

"He will not manage to get free in time," she thought and was momentary confused by this thought. Then she realized something she already had started to adjust to.

Her will and resolve was breaking. She could not stand this rape for the hours that were left.

"Lish did understand that my will would not be enough. Her talk of my strength was just lies, she knew I would give in to the demon. That is why she could leave," Drana realized.

The demon was pushing its long tongue into her mouth again and even while her body loved it her mind was repulsed by it. She hated that her body acted like the happy lover even while her own personality was close to shattering.

"Can I trick the demon to use the tail spikes to kill me?" she wondered but she realized that the demon was much to used to this kind of play. The demon and Lish had tricked her at every turn from the start.

She looked into Mala's eyes and tried to make him understand. Obviously he did since he got panic in his eyes and struggled wildly to get loose. Still Drana could see it was no use. Her will to resist was gone and without much hesitation she opened her mouth.

"I give my body and soul to you," she mumbled. Her voice were far too weak to be heard over the sound of the lovemaking but it seemed like the demon didn't need to hear the actual words.

The demon dropped her to the floor like a rag doll and stood up laughing. It twisted its fingers and Drana's marriage ring suddenly lay in his hand. It extended the hand towards Mala while mocking him and then it disappeared in a cloud of dark smoke.

*

At this point Drana's tale ended in endless sobbing. When she woke up and looked into Mala's eyes she knew that he was broken.

It was for this reason that Drana had not freed him. She was afraid of what he might do if he could move again. Her own will and hope was broken too so she didn't care for any revenge on the men left guarding the house and she feared what Mala would do when he got loose. All the time she feared the demon would return for her. In any case it was probably for the best that it ended the way it did with Mala.
Sign up to rate and review this story