Categories > TV > Teen Wolf

The Jungle

by gayfic33

The pack is at Jungle and Jackson can't stop thinking about Stiles, especially as he talks to another guy. When he bumps into Stiles in the bathroom, Jackson decides to take action.

Category: Teen Wolf - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2019-03-27 - 914 words - Complete

?Blocked
Imagine Jungle, filled with people, sweat, and a lot of teenage hormones. Scott, Stiles, Allison, Lydia, Isaac, and Jackson are all there. Scott is dancing with Allison, Lydia, and Isaac while Jackson is grabbing a drink and Stiles is both dancing and talking to a guy in the far corner of the room. Jackson can’t help but stare at Stiles, feeling something he rarely ever feels. He can’t stop staring at the goofy smile and the long, shiny, and spiky brown hair. Lydia walks up out of nowhere with Scott, both of them laughing.
“What?” Jackson says, thinking they said something to him.
“What’s wrong Jackson?” Scott says as he grabs a drink.
“Stiles obviously!” Lydia unawaringly shouts.
“No! No, I’m not! He’s pack, I’d act the same way for the rest of you!” Jackson is getting flustered.
“Just talk to him before he goes home with that guy.” Scott begins. “Stiles use to have a huge crush on you, but thought you would never so he moved on.”
“Shut up!” Jackson shouts, runs a hand through his hair, then walks towards the bathroom.
As Jackson pushes through people he suddenly bumps into Stiles, who looks up at him with shy eyes.
“Sorry man!” Stiles shouts through the loud noise.
“No problem. You goin to the bathroom too?” Jackson doesn’t know why he’s talking, but he just is.
“Yeah.” They walk into the bathroom together.
Right as they enter the bathroom, Jackson turns around and pushes Stiles against the door, kissing him. He locks the door as his tongue slides into Stiles’ mouth.
“Wow!” Stiles pushes Jackson away in shock. “Really?” Stiles is super confused but then grabs Jackson by his shirt and pulls him in, kissing him back.
They both dig their fingers into each others hair, something each of them has wanted to do for a long time. Jackson then slides his hands down Stiles’ back and grabs hold of his belt, yanking him over to the sink and pushing his face into the mirror. With his other hand, Jackson whips Stiles’ belt off and yank down his pants. Stiles pushes Jackson’s hand off his head and flips around. He reaches down to Jackson’s pants and slowly begins taking them off. He slowly begins moving down to his knees, pulling Jackson’s pants and boxers down. Stiles’ lips slide across Jackson’s tip. As Jackson’s penis begins to harden, Stiles licks the shaft from bottom to tip before he gets back up to his feet.
“Thanks,” Jackson says before he flips Stiles back around, grabs his penis, and shoves it into Stiles.
Stiles looks into the mirror and at Jackson behind him, where Jackson is pushing himself into Stiles with immense strength that is shaking the sink. With one hand gripping the sink, Jackson runs his other hand through the back of Stiles’ hair, feeling the light crunchiness. The feeling of Stiles’ hair gets Jackson excited, so excited that as he grips the sink, the corner breaks off. As shattered pieces of the sink fall to the ground, Stiles puts both his hands on the mirror.
“Fuck me like I’m your prisoner!” Stiles shouts, both of them surprised by it.
Stiles then turns his head backward and uses one of his hands to grab Jackson’s hair and pull his head towards his. He begins kissing Jackson, shoving his tongue down his throat. Stiles slides his tongue across Jackson’s shiny teeth before he turns back to the mirror and grips the mirror. Jackson begins thrusting even harder and faster, breathing heavily and unable to close his mouth. Jackson moves his hands up the sink, pushing Stiles further down. In the heat of the moment, Jackson accidentally pulls off the sink nozzle and water squirts up into Stiles’ face. As the water hits him, Stiles’ hair begins falling in front of his face. Stiles begins trying to push his hair back but gives up as it continues and instead just moves his hands back and onto Jackson’s waist.
“Shhhiitttt!” Jackson yells as he begins to cum.
Stiles looks into the mirror to see Jackson’s climax face, something he has only imagined before. One eye is closed and he is biting half his lip. Jackson slaps a fist into the wall as he finishes, the tile shattering and flying through the air. His eyes are glowing with a blue that lights the room. Once done, Jackson steps out just slightly and within a second, Stiles spins around and pulls Jackson in to kiss. Jackson dips Stiles over, his head going into the sink. The water splashes up at Jackson, his hair beginning to fall just like Stiles’. They stand back up and separate, standing there in silence and thinking about what just happened. They then begin getting dressed.
“Meet me at my car?” Jackson runs a hand through hair and back.
“Yeah.” Stiles licks his lips.
“I’ll go out first. Follow me in three.”
“Of course!” Stiles and Jackson kiss one last time before Jackson finishes dressing and walks to the door.
“My parents are gone for the entire weekend.”
Stiles says nothing but nods his head crazily. After Jackson walks out, Stiles turn to the mirror and runs both his hands in his hair, staring at himself and reviewing the situation. He smiles and splashes water in his face before turning around and heading to meet Jackson.
Sign up to rate and review this story