Categories > Original > Romance

Esther's Compromise

by EstherDeFlower

Esther and her boyfriend Kip love each other dearly. They have agreed not to risk pregnancy before marriage, so to appease Kips aching desire for Esther she has agreed to cool him down with a littl...

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2020-05-21 - 1438 words

?Blocked
Esther and Kip have been dating for 2 years. They’ve known each other for 6. Their love for one another is true and strong, and their sexual urges even truer and stronger. Kip cannot help but eat up every morsel of sunlight that reflects off of Esther’s bikini-bear, tanlined body when they are at the pool. Esther masturbates to the thought of her man breaking open her virginity and squeezing his love into her body. Cupid hit them with the “extra-strong” arrows, and now they’re madly in love. Nonetheless, they have chosen to save it for the married life.

One cool afternoon they found themselves together, alone, and though it may have looked like boredom on the outside they were exceptionally hot and bothered. Kip jumped down onto the bean bag chair Esther was reclined in and threw his arm around her. With a pick on the forehead he said, “I have had an interesting idea.”
“What’s up?”
“Well, I know how you look at me. You know I have similar urges. We’ve talked about limits and boundaries. I think I’ve come to an acceptable compromise.”
Esther's eyebrows rose. “Oh really? Let me hear it.”
Kip stood up. “Ok, understand it’s all about presentation…” and he rips open his zipper, and out plops his shlong. “BJs!”
Slightly amused but mostly horrified, Esther yelped and retreated her face behind her hands. Kip is stricken with bemused guilt as he sees Esther hide away. Her reaction however just made him hard.
“Oh common Esthie, don’t worry. It’s just a body part… I’m sure you’ve seen one of these before.”
“Kip…” her voice muffled by her hands “...you can’t just do that!”
“Honey, relax. Open your eyes.”
Esther dropped her hands and reluctantly opened her eyes. A sensual rush overwhelmed her, and she felt a hot blush overtake her cheeks. Gazing at Kips manhood she asked, “What do I have to do?”

Esther knelt down hesitantly. Her boyfriend smiled at her pouting face cocked upright (Esther’s height now stunted exceptionally, for she is a petiet shortie) as His erection awkwardly hung between the two, dangling level with her nose.
“It’s ok Esthie, I will be gentle. You don’t have to do anything. I’ve read up on this and it’s totally healthy and safe. Who knows, you might like it?” He grinned, and Esther felt herself blushing hotter.
His assurance, though sweet-tempered and caring, did not remedy the issue. As she observed his gerth twitching occasionally with excitement, the idea of putting her mouth around it just did not sound appetizing. I mean, it is supposed to go into a reletively dirty place on her body anyways. Why would she want that in her mouth? Why would he? But, she was really horny, and she genuinely wanted to please her man, and she desperately wanted to see him pleased. Kip found deep, sexual arousal in simply touching her hands. His hands often find themselves on parts of her not publicly appropriate to carouse. He has expressed multiple times in inadvertent and subliminal ways how much he desires to ejaculate inside of her soft, little body. But they have to wait for that.

“Alright sweet… I'll play along.” Esther murmured. She then stared him in the eyes and spoke up, “I love you and want to please you. Just don’t… you know… in my mouth, please?”
Kip chuckled - his meat seemed to laugh as well - and he said, “of course dear, I’ll pull out before 'I pop the cork'.” Esther smiled a “ok, but I don’t like this'' kind of smile, relaxed her face, dropped her jaw, and closed her eyes. Kips warm hands brushed up under her ears, losing themselves in her hair, and his fingers gripped around the back of her head. His thumbs stayed on her face where they slowly pet her smooth cheekbones.

“I love you so much Esther. I adore who you are as a human, but your body... is such a bonus...” The tip of Kips penis touched her upper lip, and before she could protest anything else he slipped in.

At first Esther felt embarrassed and confused. She really didn’t know what to do. As Kip gradually pushed and pulled, it felt klutzy and stupid. But the sound of his groans let Esther know that she was loved and He was happy. He tasted odd, and his texture was like a silky rubber and kind of gelatinous. After a little while of squelching about, she thought she’d start to move. Kip noticed and gave her a hearty and vocal “yes please” approval. So she bounced her head back and forth, and eventually took over the motion. Kips fingers were massaging her scalp. Not long after her taking-over however she felt his fingers grip her hair in an alarming manner. He quickly took over once more with an assertive, groanful capture.

With penis clogging her face, all she could do was snort and hum. Kips penis pistons voraciously, and he definitely past the point of gentle and edged more towards domineering. His penis head began to jam deeper into her throat. Her tongue lapped uncontrollably at the shaft of the invasive rod. Just before the act turned violent, her lovers' sparatic dance halted with a last, deep thrust. Esther’s eyes shot open, and she muttered a skream, but Kip had control of the situation and he wanted to release the floodgates. With her head hugged tight, throbbing jolt after throbbing jolt of viscous love came seizing out of Kip, filling her disturbed, squirming mouth with cum. She frowned at him as his penis did not leave her lips, and with accidental reflex she swallowed. His ejaculation went on for 10 seconds, and eventually some of it came oozing out between her lips.

Once Kip’s well was dry, his hands loosened up as he collapsed to the floor - a bit overdramatic, but understandable. His penis popped out, flinging semen onto Esthers face and shirt. Esther sat there perplexed, drool and semen dripping down her chin. The taste and smell was so strange. And the fact she gulped a glob made her worried. Kip began to laugh. With a cough she muttered, “that was gross” and grabbed Kips shirt to wipe off her messy face.

“Esther baby, I’m so sorry…”
“About what, breaking your promise? That was cruel.”
“Oh love… I can’t believe… wait, did you ...swallow me?”
“Uh… yes.”
“Wow…”
“It wasn’t purposeful. You kept going and you wouln’t let up and I…”

Then Kip shot up and wrapped his arms around her and gave her a big bear hug. “Baby, I loooooove you! You’re so beautiful - every part of you.” He placed his hands on her shoulders. “I am actually sorry about the whole, you know. I sorta lost myself in you. And when you started humming, I couldn’t handel it. As strange as it might sound, I had to let it all go… inside of you.”

Esther’s gaze locked with his, and Kip could see her both confusion and forgiveness. They joined hands and the two smiled softly at each other. Kip massaged her palms. Then he frowned, not of disappointment, but of lust. His hand reached out and delicately grasped at the breasts under Esther’s rock band tshirt. She retracted. “Kip.” Then his hand landed on her leg and he smiled.

“Kip I don’t want you palpating my every inch…”
“Oh but Esthie,” he snickered as his fingers felt the lush density of her inner thighs, “I want to touch you.” As his fingers gently squeezed her legs her face of disapproval quickly bursted into giggles. “Shtop it, you… you...” she stuttered as she realized where the searching hands had ended up. Kip slithered his way up her shorts; his fingers played around with her underwear.
“Kip I swear-”
“What?” He stared at her with longing eyes.
“Kip…”, she whined. “But… don’t do what you did to me a second ago and break your promise again!”
“What do you mean my darling?”
“...you ...can do what you want ...to me... but no sex.” As her lips spelt out the word it was like an anvil dropped in her core. She realized she wanted to feel the ecstasy of love so badly. And with this realization she promptly stood up, pulled down her pants without second guessing, and plopped back down, almost comically. “I ate you, now you eat me..
...please?”
Sign up to rate and review this story