Categories > Anime/Manga > Ouran High School Host Club

Of Toys

by dreamwhisperer

In which Tamaki is perverted and Kyouya is... violated? Prompt: Tamaki/Kyouya with sex toys and video camera.

Category: Ouran High School Host Club - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Humor - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-09-23 - Updated: 2006-09-23 - 1590 words - Complete

?Blocked
Of Toys

Kyouya woke up slowly.

The first sign he had that something was terribly wrong was that Tamaki wasn't in the bed with him. Usually, the blond liked sleeping in during the weekends, especially when they had spent the night together.

The next sign was that he couldn't move his limbs, and his arms were raised above his head in a vaguely uncomfortable and awkward position. His legs were spread wide apart, and he couldn't move them no matter how much he tried.

He opened his eyes. And blinked.

He was alone.

This was not unexpected; the servants knew better than to disturb his sleep during the weekends, and Kyouya had already noticed that Tamaki wasn't present.

What was unexpected, however, was the fact that his legs were tied to the bedposts, and, he turned his face upwards, his arms were handcuffed to the headboard. This was, indeed, very odd.

Kyouya blinked slowly, still half-awake, as he stared at the leather cuffs holding his arms above his head. When were there rings in his headboard? And why hadn't he noticed them until now? He narrowed his eyes.

'What the... Tamaki...'

"Ah, Kyouya!" Tamaki's bright, cheerful voice suddenly screamed beside his right ear. Kyouya would have jumped if he could move, but since he couldn't, he merely turned his head to the side, facing the black microphone and speakers that was on the nightstand. "You're awake!"

"Tamaki..." he growled, pulling at the handcuffs. "What is the meaning of this?"

He could almost see the mischievous smile as Tamaki said, "You'll see, but I promise you'll like it."

He heard a click.

"Tamaki!" he half-screamed as something started to vibrate inside him. He was fully awake now, the slight haze of sleepiness chased away by this sudden sensation. He thrashed, shaking his head frantically from side to side.

"Tamaki, what did you - ah! Aah!" the thing (a vibrator, the rational part of his mind suggested) moved slightly due to his movements and hit a certain spot deep inside of him. "Aaah! Tamaki, you- aah!"

"It's a wireless, remote-controlled vibrator," Tamaki said, sounding far too cheerful for Kyouya's liking. "I found it via home shopping. Isn't it wonderful?"

Kyouya didn't reply, pulling frenetically at his restraints. His mouth was open, gasping for air as he shook. His hips thrust involuntarily into the air, but that gave him no relief, he his legs were tied down and he couldn't move much anyway.

"Tamaki!" he choked out as he tried to breathe. His body trembled. "You are," he panted through gritted teeth, "so going to pay for this."

"I know," Tamaki was smiling, he was sure of it, and it made him feel like strangling him. "But I wonder what this button does..."

Another click.

The vibrations strengthened, if that was even possible, and Kyouya screamed incoherently as his whole body arched up towards the air until only his heels were touching the mattress. He landed with a soft 'thump', panting for air, on the mattress only to writhe again as the vibrator pressed against his prostate.

He thought he saw stars behind his eyes for a while, and he knew he was going to come, that this was going to end soon.

Pain.

Kyouya opened his eyes, looking down as a pain shot through his body. The pleasure caused by the vibrator inside him was forcibly pushed to the back of his head, and he looked downwards. And gaped.

"Tamaki!" he yelled, furious now. "Why did you put a fucking cock ring on me?!"

"It's not fun if the game ends too early," Tamaki chirped. "Kyouya, you have always said that, haven't you?"

"This is a completely different situation and you know it," Kyouya snarled, pulling at his restraints so harshly that he was sure that he was going to have bruises on his wrists tomorrow.

"Is it really?" Tamaki said, and Kyouya blinked. The voice was no longer coming from the microphones on the nightstand. Instead, it came from near the foot of the bed, and Kyouya turned.

A 'click' and the vibration stopped.

Kyouya blinked, and his breath caught in his throat.

The door shut, and Tamaki turned. He was standing at the door, completely and utterly naked except for the silver necklace resting on his throat. It was the very same necklace that Kyouya had given him for his birthday a year ago, and Kyouya almost wanted to laugh at Tamaki's sentimentality, but he didn't.

Tamaki was holding all the power in this situation after all, not matter how odd that sounded. Kyouya knew when to give in.

Tamaki walked towards the bed, and Kyouya would call it 'stalking' or perhaps even 'swaggering' if not for the goofy, and completely un-predatory or sly, smile on his face. Tamaki was still Tamaki, after all, even when he was exerting his dominance like this.

The thought was quite a relief.

Tamaki leaned over him, and the mattress dipped down under his hands. Kyouya lifted his head, staring straight into his eyes as he smirked.

"I've never thought you are one for such... /toys/, Tamaki."

Tamaki laughed in lieu of answering, and kissed away Kyouya's frown before he tilted his head down to press his lips to Kyouya's, deeply and noisily, sucking on his bottom lip. Kyouya turned his face upwards, kissing back, and he felt a little, just a little, giddy at the skin-to-skin touch.

No machinery could replicate this.

Tamaki pulled away, moving downwards until all Kyouya could see was a blond head settled in between his legs. It was an unexpectedly erotic sight, and Kyouya shivered.

Tamaki's violet eyes peeked out from beneath his hair, the blond grinning as he ducked his head down and licked a line from the base of Kyouya's cock to the tip. Kyouya moaned, biting his lip, arching to the touch, and he thought he felt the cock ring loosen, just a little. Tamaki licked again, and Kyouya could, very distinctly, feel the ring moving upwards. The pressure on his erection decreased and the pain disappeared, but Kyouya couldn't come. Not yet.

Tamaki looked up and caught his eyes, and Kyouya saw the mischievous glint and the wicked smile. He smirked back from underneath sweat-soaked bangs, and Tamaki's smile widened before he dipped his head down again.

Kyouya felt teeth against his cock and he tensed, almost bucking up. But Tamaki had a hand on his hip and he could not move, so he could only wait, breath choked in his throat, as Tamaki pulled the cock ring off by his teeth.

It was quite possibly the most erotic scene he had ever seen.

Tamaki's right hand left his hip as he turned his head, spitting out the ring to the floor. Kyouya nearly winced at the thought of the maid finding it, but the thought was fleeting, for Tamaki was looking at him again, purple eyes dark with desire and something that Kyouya only vaguely recognized.

He bent his head down and swallowed Kyouya whole without warning. Kyouya gasped, breath escaping through gritted teeth as he fought not to buck into the sudden heat. Tamaki sucked industriously, and Kyouya felt heat growing in his groin, slowly spreading throughout his whole body. He closed his eyes.

A click.

The vibrator inside him suddenly moved, and Kyouya gave an incoherent shout, eyes flying open in shock, fighting to move his hips upwards into Tamaki's mouth. He stared blindly at the ceiling, seeing nothing but the white sparks behind his eyes as his came, hot and hard, into Tamaki's mouth. The blond made a vague choking sound, but Kyouya was past caring. All of his nerves were on fire, burning inside him with such intensity and /oh god we have to use this again/.

Eventually, he could see again.

Tamaki had seated himself beside him, the mattress dipping down to accommodate the weight. He leaned down, and Kyouya tasted himself in Tamaki's mouth. The kiss was slow and languid and everything that this morning wasn't, but the contrast just made it even better.

Tamaki broke the kiss first, leaning forward to release Kyouya's arms before moving down towards the bedpost and untying his legs. Kyouya stretched his limbs, flexing them as he waited for his blood flow to regulate again. His eyes roamed the room, looking for any hidden surprise.

Well. This was unexpected.

"Tamaki," he said, quite calm. His eyes stayed fixed on a certain spot on the wall.

"Yes?"

Kyouya took a deep breath and /smiled/, "Is that a video camera that I see there?"

"Yes..." Tamaki nodded, sounding confused and almost afraid at the same time.

"Tamaki," Kyouya said, voice cool as he smirked, "I want a copy of that tape."

Tamaki blinked, staring at him, and burst out laughing, "Of course! I was just-"

"Also," Kyouya interrupted, his smile widening just a fraction, "you have exactly ten seconds to run before I call my bodyguards in to kill you."

Tamaki blinked again, gaping at him for two seconds before jumping out of bed and rushing out of the door, still naked. Kyouya heard a few scandalized screams.

Part one of his Revenge is complete, he thought, and smirked inwardly.

He buried himself back into the covers, smiling contentedly. He didn't bother to set his alarm clock, because he knew Tamaki would be back very soon to beg forgiveness with those puppy eyes of his. He was rather predictable that way, and Kyouya would like to get as much sleep as he could.

End
Sign up to rate and review this story