Categories > Books > Harry Potter

On the Other Side

by EnchantedFaery

5 years have passed since I've changed sides and 3 years have passed since the Dark Lord was defeated by infamous Harry Potter... WARNING:Characters may be OOC!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Draco, Ginny - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-09-24 - Updated: 2006-09-25 - 3182 words - Complete

?Blocked
On the Other Side
By: Enchanted Faery


I've noticed that some of you have rated this story OOC...no offense to any of you, but this is a fanfiction, so of course it's out of character, if it was in character then it would be someone elses work, not my own. Never the less, I hope u enjoy it even if it is OOC.

Disclaimer: I do not Own Harry Potter or any of the characters affiliated with the books or movies. They are owned by the wonderful JK Rowling and Warner Brothers. I DO NOT own this song either, it's owned by The Strokes and their people.

Warnings: Mostly POV (First person) if you don't like POV then I suggest you don't read this, cause it's only gonna irritate you. May contain vulgar sexual descriptions (hey, that's what I'm known for, come on now!) also some self gratification

A/N: Okay, I know it's been awhile since I've written any Fics, sorry. This is my first Harry Potter Fic, so please, be gentle! I am only using parts of the song that apply; this is mostly Draco Malfoy's and Ginny Weasley's point of view.
**************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm tired of everyone I know
Of everyone I see
On the street...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's POV:

5 years have passed since I've changed sides and 3 years have passed since the Dark Lord was defeated by infamous Harry Potter. He thinks he's so great, "The Chosen One, The Boy Who Lived..." I have to pretend that I like them, it's sickening really, and do they honestly think I enjoy their company? Why am I still here? Because I have nowhere else to go that's why. My father is back in Azkaban, my mum is dead. Snape was killed by the ever so annoying werewolf Lupin, so all I have are these bloody fools. It's been hard playing the good guy, when one's used to being the bad guy, but what can I do, I have no one else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the other side
On the other side
Nobody's waiting for me
On the other side
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's laughing again, her laugh is music to my ears, of course I would never admit that to anyone. Ginny Weasley, the woman of my dreams, if she only knew the dirty things I wanted to do with her, but of course she'll never know, not if she stays with Potter. I thought for sure that he would be with the mudblood, Hermione, but no, he had to take my dark angel. My Ginny. I hate him for that, I hate her, my Ginny, for loving him, I hate them all, but what's worse is that I hate myself for feeling this way, after all they have took me under their wings and gave me a chance, but still I can't help it, I loath the lot of them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hate them all, I hate them all
I hate myself
For hating them...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look down at my fire whiskey and drain the rest of the contents in my glass; I look up at Weasel and say,

"Oi, Weasley, you mind filling this up for me I have to run to the loo."

"Sure, Draco."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So drink some more
I'll love them all
I'll drink even more
I'll hate them even more than I did before...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco, I'm still getting used to him calling me by my first name, it took him the longest to trust me, smartest bloke out of the lot of them. But eventually he began to accept me, bleeding idiot. They don't know what I dream of doing every night, sneaking into each room and killing every single one of them, everyone but Ginny. For her it's different. I imagine her wrapping her long shapely legs around my waist, I imagine myself pumping into her, hard and fast to the point of no return...BLOODY HELL! My cock is as hard as a fucking rock. I close my eyes willing my dick to stop pulsing, I clench my teeth, realizing that there's no way in hell that it will go away on its own. I have to wank off, brilliant. So I look out into the hallway making sure that there's nobody there. I quietly close the door and lock it. I put the toilet seat down and sit, pulling out my cock I begin to slowly stroke it, I shiver from the feeling of the friction my hand is causing. I close my eyes and I think of her, Ginny, she's smiling at me, laughing her melodious laugh, I wank harder, I see her standing naked before me, she's calling out my name, asking me to fuck her, to fuck her senseless I feel my balls start to tighten and the urge one gets when he's about explode. My cock begins to twitch and I feel the hot sticky liquid squirt out all over my hands.
I'm breathing heavily now and I see tiny little silver stars dancing behind my eyes.
I'm too caught up in the feeling to notice much...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the other side
On the other side
Nobody's waiting for me
On the other side...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ginny's POV:

I wonder where Draco has gotten to, he's been gone a long time and I worry about him. What if he's passed out on the floor in the loo? Many thoughts go through my head before I decide to check on him.

I look at Harry,

"I'll be back love, I'm going to check on Draco to make sure he's okay, he looked pretty trashed."

Harry smiles at me as I lean down to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"Call us if you need us, Gin."

"Right I will, thanks Harry."

Harry's such a sweet guy, the guy you go to when you have problems, the guy who shows you unconditional love, even when he didn't receive any as a child, that's what makes him so wonderful and sweet and so....well boring. He can be such a bore sometimes, I guess he has had enough excitement while we were at Hogwarts, he always seemed to be the hero, that's what made me fall for him after all, but Merlin, I wish he was more exciting. I love him...I don't know what to think anymore...
I walk up the stairs finally reaching my destination, I quietly listen for any sounds, I hear grunting, I'm wondering if he's okay, it sounds like someone's attacking him, but how? No one knows of this place, only the members of the Order. I hear some more noise, it sounds like he's breathing heavily, he must be getting sick, he may need something. I try to open the door, but it's locked, I pull out my wand "Alohamora" the door clicks I put my hand on the door knob quickly swing the door open. My jaw drops in shock! He's wanking off! I try to turn away to leave, but the sight of his platinum blonde hair and the desperation on his face, causes my body to freeze up. I watch in amazement, not sure what to do. He looks so...sexy...I hear him call out my name, at least I think that's what he says, I listen carefully...

"Oh, fuck, Ginny...oh fuck..."

Nope no mistake, he is definitely calling out my name....
I don't know how to react, should I be insulted or turned on? I'm trying not to jump to any conclusions; everyone always tells me I can be a little judgmental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm tired of being so judgmental
Of everyone
I will not go to sleep
I will train my eyes to see
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel my body start to tingle, Draco is turning me on, I start to imagine him kissing me all over, feeling every trace of my body with those soft pale hands, my nipples start to harden.

No, stop! You shouldn't be imagining that, you are with Harry Potter. I feel the guilt wash over me. I start to turn away, my face flushing as red as my hair. I start to walk away and that's when I hear him grunt one final time saying my name at the same time. I turn around; I see the sticky cum on his hands. Something takes over my body and I start to walk towards him. But surely this can't be me, I'm with Harry! Someone has cast the 'Imperius' curse on me, that's the only explanation! I would never do anything to hurt Harry, at least not intentionally, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the other side
On the other side
I know what's waiting for me
On the other side
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco's POV:

The stars are starting to fade away; my breathing is starting to calm down. I open my eyes and look down; my hands are covered in my sticky mess. Bloody hell, I reach over and grab some tissue, preparing to clean myself, when I hear a gasp. I freeze in mid motion and realize that I've been caught by my Angel of Darkness... FUCK!

"What are you doing Weasel!?" Didn't your useless parents teach you how to knock!?" I yell, embarrassed that I got caught and angry at my embarrassment.

"I'm s-sorry, I didn't know, I was worried about you, I thought you were in trouble." My Ginny stammers.

"And what in Merlin's name made you think that?" I say, this time with less conviction.

"I don't know, I thought perhaps you were getting sick or being attacked I couldn't tell which one, that's why I walked in, I'm sorry." She's blushing, but the look in her eyes it isn't disgust...it's...lust I can see lust in her eyes. I smirk, my embarrassment wearing off. I look down at my hands and begin to clean myself off with the tissue I grabbed earlier. She is still standing there; I smirk again and look up,

"Do you mind? I would like some privacy." I say, oh so quietly.

She gasps again. I'm amused, she doesn't leave; she just turns her back. Hmmm, this could get interesting. What would the infamous Potty do if he knew that his girlfriend desired me...I think about the look on Harry's face when he catches us fucking like rabbits. I finish cleaning my self and stand up, but instead of putting it away I quickly remove my clothes; I walk towards Ginny and stand behind her. I tell her to close the door. She does so without leaving, I smile wickedly.

Ginny's POV:

He asks me to give him some privacy and I do. I try to leave but I can't, I want to see more of him. I want to look into his steel grey eyes while he fucks me into oblivion.

Merlin's teeth! Where is this coming from, I can't help myself. It's as if something has awoken within me for the first time, pure lust and passion. I can feel him walking towards me; I try to move, but I can't. He tells me to close the door. I want to leave, wait...no I don't, I want to stay and talk with him. I feel his breath on my ear; it causes shivers to run down my spine and to my toes. He puts his arm around my waist as he pulls me towards him. I can feel his dick pressed against my backside, I try to stifle a moan but to no avail. I hear him quietly laugh behind me.

"So, my angel of darkness wants me does she?" he whispers in my ear.

I remain quiet not knowing what to say. Angel of Darkness? Since when has he ever called me that? I try to think but I can't; he is kissing my neck. I should push him away; I should leave. Move feet, move. Get the hell out of here! My mind screams at me, but I ignore the warnings; I push it to the back of my mind and revel in the feel of Draco's soft warm lips on my neck. He turns me around, oh Merlin! He's already naked! Run Gin, run girl, run and tell Harry and Ron what Malfoy is doing. The voice is ignored once again; it feels too good; it's exciting. I need excitement; Harry is boring...I gently push away from Draco and run my hands down his bare chest, he's beautiful! I've never seen such beauty in my life. Not even Harry is this beautiful. I feel him shiver with my touch. I lean down and kiss his chest, he groans and pulls me closer and kisses me harshly, it hurts, but I like it...

Draco's POV:

I can feel her shiver, I know that she's turned on; I know that she wants me. I start to kiss her on her neck; she tries to hold back a moan but it doesn't work; I hear it. It only encourages me to go further. I turn her around and she looks at me, her face flushed with desire. She runs her fingers down my chest. Now she's making me shiver. She kisses me there and I can't help but groan. Oh God, my cock is hard again; harder than I can ever imagine. It hurts, but I know that it will be gone soon enough. I pull her towards me, my dick rubbing against her stomach. I kiss her hard; she doesn't pull away; she kisses me back. Our tongues are fighting a battle, she's winning, but I don't give a shit, as long as it's me that she's kissing and not anyone else. I feel a sudden urge of anger and jealousy. Fucking Potter, he gets to taste her sweetness all the time. I know he doesn't appreciate her as much as I do. I push those thoughts away and run my hands down Ginny's side.

She shivers again. My hand finds its way into her shirt. She lifts her arms so I can remove the barrier; I want to feel her skin on mine. I look at her. She's not wearing a bra, my little vixen. I smirk again and bring my head down. I slowly begin to kiss her tits. I suck in a nipple and gently bite. She gasps loudly and pulls my head closer. I message her other tit while my other hand runs down the side of her and finds its way under her skirt. I feel for her panties, realizing she has none on, oh Merlin; I almost came right then and there. I start on her other breast, forcing her against the door. She doesn't complain, in fact she is turned on even more. I can smell her sex now, it smells so sweet. The bathroom is small and it's getting hot, but we don't care. I slowly run my fingers along the opening of her pussy; she thrusts her hips towards me. She's so wet, I can't stand it anymore! I'm to impatient to even bother taking off her skirt, I pick her up and sit her on the counter top, she opens her legs for me and I thrust into her, hard and fast. She screams out my name. I begin to pump into her, faster, harder, her silky legs wrapped tightly around me, her feet digging into my bum almost as if she's trying to bring me closer to her. I pick her up, my dick still inside her, and slam her against the wall, fuck her until she screams out my name. I can feel her pussy's walls tightening around my cock; I'm about to lose it. I thrust one, two, three times and come inside her, the feeling is so intense I yell out in pleasure. She's still tightening around me and I can feel her nails digging into my back. It hurts, but I like the way it feels. I slowly pull out of her, my dick still tingling from the sensation of coming so hard. I've never came so hard in my life. Ginny is breathing heavily; she leans over and kisses me. I'm surprised, but I welcome it all the same. Ginny is too caught up in the sensation to realize that someone is coming up the steps, I can hear them and my guess is that's it's Potter, I smile gleefully, let him catch us, I lean into Ginny again and start to kiss her with urgency, she places her hands on the back of my neck, also kissing me with desperation...the door opens and Ginny quickly pulls away from me, I laugh, the look on his face is even better than I imagined...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the other side
On the other side
I know you're waiting for me
On the other side
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:

I wonder what's taking Ginny so long, maybe Draco needs us, she didn't call for us, but I better go up just in case. I stand up and begin to leave the kitchen,

"Hey, Harry? Where are you going?" asked Hermione, I smile at her, I feel like butterflies are fluttering in my stomach, I love her voice, she's so beautiful. I know I'm still with Ginny, I've been trying to break up with her for a couple of weeks, but I just can't seem to bring myself to do it. I guess I'm getting bored with our relationship, Hermione always challenges me, Ginny isn't much of a challenge at all, she's quite boring really.

"To check on Ginny and Draco, they've been gone for an awfully long time."

"Oh, I'll come with you, Luna, keep Ron company will you?" says Hermione.

"Sure, no problem..." says Luna in her dream like voice.

That one's strange, I think to my self, but whatever makes Ron happy, then I'm happy for him. Besides that means that Hermione is free to be whoever she wants to be with and hopefully that's me.

We walk up the stairs together...BANG!

We hear something crash, so we run up the stairs in a hurry, wondering what all the racket is. I hear a moan, almost like someone is in pain, I push Hermione behind me and put my ear to the door, trying hard to listen to whatever is going on inside. I hear Ginny saying Draco's name over and over again...What the bloody hell is going on in there. I turn the handle on the door and push it open, my jaw drops and I can feel my face flush, but it not out of anger or hate, what is it? Hermione taps me on the shoulder and asks me what's wrong, I can't answer her, so I just shake my head...I feel Hermione come closer too me and I can feel the her breath on my ear as she gasps...

"What the Hell? Ginny? Are you mental?" Hermione screeches. I'm still standing there, waiting for the shock to ware off, it's taking forever. When it's finally gone I....

END...OR IS IT?



A/N: So what do you think about my first Harry Potter Smut? Please Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story