Categories > Games > Onimusha

Training Day

by ChibiShiva

[Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny] [One-shot) Jubei and Magoichi team up to give Kotaro something he won't soon forget! (Jubei/Magoichi/Kotaro threesome, graphic sex, shota-con?)

Category: Onimusha - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters:  Jubei, Kotaro, Magoichi - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-05-05 - Updated: 2005-05-05 - 3463 words - Complete

?Blocked
Summary: Jubei and Magoichi team up together to give Kotaro something he won't soon forget! Magoichi/Jubei/Kotaro threesome.

A/N: After a while spent in the Tekken fandom, I've decide to give life to a new one... Onimusha. Great game, great characters, with practically no fics in English; all the ones I've seen so far (anyways, the yaoi ones) are in Japanese. If you're a fan of the game, feel free to contact me! n.n. Please no flames, as they are pointless... constructive criticism and feedback is welcomed though. (And I know Jubei is OOC by times).



Training Day



Mornings in Imasho were usually the same; people getting out early to leave for the gold mines, opening their shops, travelers were arriving in town, others departing... The only thing that had seemingly changed was the population itself. The village felt like it grew everyday. Of course, the gold mines were the main reason. With this came more merchants, more diggers, which meant more even more commoners, and thus more merchants...

Magoichi Saiga wasn't an exception to this routine. Once he had gotten out of his bed, he headed towards the bar, located downstairs of the inn - or was it the inn located upstairs of the bar? - , asking for usual bowl of rice, sushi and glass of sake. The tall pirate was one of the people who sought gold, but apparently not for him, even though someone else claimed the opposite. Now in front of his food and drink, Magoichi starts to eat, slowly as usual, as if waiting for someone to show up in the establishment. "Stress" wasn't a word in his vocabulary either.

Another occupant of the inn made his way to the first floor, half-asleep, his footsteps being barely audible to the untrained ear. Kotaro Fuma, a young ninja of only seventeen years old, had just woken up. Used to sleep in the day and to work at night, as a thief/spy, mornings weren't his favorite part of the day. Situations like this messed up his body clock, causing him to be drowsy and moody during them. His first stop: the taller man's table. More like his first "drop" actually...

"Hey kid, you're okay?"

The teenager nods and mutters an affirmative "Huh-huh", his eyelids closing automatically. "I just overslept... or not... don't know..."

A chuckle escapes from Magoichi's mouth as he puts down his chopsticks, eyeing the youth carefully. He was so cute when he got up, with the messy brown hair and half-lidded eyes. "So you had a long night, eh?"

"Nah." He covers his mouth to yawn, then takes back where he stopped. "I told you... anyways nothing happened between us."

"Alright, alright. Don't worry kid, you'll get your turn at it someday. Everybody does. Just look at everybody staring at you whenever you're walking down the street. They're- "

"Girls." This had been said with a hint of disgust, which was a habit of the young man. Everybody ought to know by then that he didn't like them, which left the supposition he was attracted to guys. It eventually turned out to be more than a simple supposition, Kotaro following a guy, talking about a guy, being hyper when the guy was around; practically one of those lovesick teenaged girls without being female. Sadly, this often got him teased...

The pirate laughs again and gets up, ruffling Kotaro's hair in the process. "Stop worrying I tell you. Jubei'll notice someday. And from what I've heard around town, you shouldn't have problems with him." He stops talking as he heads towards the counter in order to give the empty plates and glass back, spotting the samurai he had been talking about. "And when you talk about the wolf, you see its tail."

In fact, Jubei Yagyu stood in the doorway, leaning on the frame. "It's quite a good morning to go and train... why don't we head there after your breakfast, Kotaro?"

"Break... fast? I just got up..." he says, still sounding half-asleep. He wasn't someone who usually woke up instantly, unlike his two other mates. "Maybe I should head back to bed instead. I'm so tired I could fall asleep here." His sentence once finished, he lies his head on his arms, closing his eyes at the same time, ready to go back to sleep.

As for the samurai, he would have normally given a few things he had picked up here and there to the boy, but he feels like he'd only bother him by doing so, and simply sits beside him. Even though he had given the impression of a cold, heartless man, he knew how to be the almost complete opposite at the right times. And today was one of those times. When he gently pokes the ninja and gets no reaction, he cocks his head, trying to guess if he was really asleep or fooling around. "Do you think he's faking it?"

"No. The kid's almost snoring. Heh, kid?" Magoichi chuckles again, not expecting a big reaction from the youth.

"I'll bring him back to his bed. Meet us upstairs." With this, Jubei gets up from his seat and swiftly picks up Kotaro into his arms, heading to the inn part of the building, careful not to grin too much at what was coming for them. Reaching the bed that the boy had slept in earlier, he puts him down, wondering if he should get rid of his clothes now, or later. It would be a surprised for the younger man to wake up almost naked, but might turn out to be a hassle later.

Footsteps: the taller man just joined them, speaking with a grin. "I think we can undress him now. It's not like he's going to mind after."

"You're right. He won't go mad or anything; it's Kotaro we're speaking of. Not Ekei."

Magoichi shudders at the though. "You wouldn't have gotten Ekei up here by yourself." He walks closer to the two males, watching the other warrior removing his mate's kimono, which reveals a pale, smooth skin. "Well he's gonna have a good surprise. I'd like that to happen to me too."

Jubei lifts his head to the pirate, with a grin, surprisingly. "Well you'll be part of it. Think of him as a younger you." Now that the youth was undressed, he runs his hand on the small face, tracing the jawline down to the chin and up to the lips. He also frees himself of a majority of his clothing, before sliding in the bed and pulling Kotaro closer to his own body, making sure that he was lying comfortably and that there was enough space for the older man to get in as well. He feels the body getting even closer, snuggling his head between his neck and shoulders.

As for the third male, he gets in the bed from behind once naked, wrapping his arms around the smaller waist. "Should we sleep while he's doing so? One of us is bound to wake up whenever he does, right?"

"Hmmm-hmmm. I'll wake up, don't worry. Got a light sleep."

And so, the three males are back to sleep in each others' arms...

But not for a very long time; sleeping times with the ninja either were extremely long or extremely short. This time happened to be quite short, as Kotaro woke up about half an hour later. Slowly opening his eyes, he doesn't realize he's sandwiched between his friends, but as he feels warm and fuzzy, moans some and snuggles even more around Jubei's body, barely realizing it. He yawns and raises his head, bringing his hands to his face to rub the sleep off his chocolate-brown eyes. More awake, he opens his eyes widely, surprised by the samurai's presence. "Eh... ah? What the... Jubei? What are you doing here?"

Upon hearing his name, the man opens his eyes, almost amazed at the youth's reaction. "You fell asleep downstairs, and I've decided to-"

"WE have decided too."

"Magoichi?!" The boy's head reverts back to the pirate, equally surprised. This definitely wasn't a normal day. Something was wrong. Jubei and Magoichi sleeping with him? "Can someone explain me what's going on?"

The pirate grins widely. "Guess, kid. Today's your lucky day." When all he gets is an even more confused look, he ruffles brown hair in front of him. "Well, what are we waiting for?"

As soon as Kotaro turns around once again, his lips are captured by the samurai's for a deep but short kiss and hands run on his chest; but not only two hands... four. No, it just couldn't be real! He had to be dreaming! Wasn't Jubei with Oyu? And wasn't Magoichi with one girl, if not more than one? Not that he was complaining, on the opposite. Rarely getting attention marks - of this kind especially - he knows that he should take fully advantage of it, and lets the men roam their fingers on his body. And that was only the beginning...

Lips that had previously been on his own earlier were now on his shoulder, leaving warm, wet traces on his skin, sending shivers down his spine. Jubei's hands had also moved on his back, and he could feel the taller man's ones on his torso. It was amazing how a simple touch from a man could make him feel so good. What was better is that there were two of them, focusing on his body only. For once, it seemed that he was the center of attention, and that they were there FOR him.

"You like this, don't you?" The teenaged ninja hears a voice whispering in his ear, able to feel the breath of the one beside him, as well as the teeth nibbling on his earlobe. "I can tell you do..." Well of course he liked it. When it came down to being treated this good, it was hard not to enjoy it.

Without much warning, he's been put on top of the samurai, his body resting up against the other male's one once again, for a short time in a warm, protective embrace. "Get on all fours." He still had the voice he always had, but something was slightly different. Orders were never his favorite things in this world, yet this one wasn't like all the others. It barely sounded like an order, in fact... more of a suggestion. So Kotaro obeys, missing Magoichi's muscular chest rubbing on his back, those arms around his waist, and the warm breath on his neck... Upon coming face to face with Jubei's throbbing erection, he gains senses about what had been implied for the request. He glances up at his mate, blushing; he had never done that before... just like the rest of everything that was bound to happen.

His mouth encircles the tip of the shaft, using his tongue to slowly tease the flesh, before getting more of it in his mouth. At the same time, he feels something moving by his side, and notices that the left-out male was crawling to his back, but doesn't see more than this, being too preoccupied by inches of the cock he was supposed to concentrate on, getting more with each suck. If only he had been there before, it would have felt much easier. But if he had already gone through it, or something similar, who knows if he'd be there right now? With this in mind, he lifts his brown eyes up to the older man, as if waiting for a go before going back at the task at hand, needing to be reassured about his skills.

"Continue... you're doing fine..."

Alright, now he's sure of it; Jubei wasn't the kind of guy who'd lie about such a thing, so he goes down on the length, having a hard time only breathing by his nose. It was even starting to be fun, as he could feel a hand in his hair, gently tugging on it, coming up with a slightly faster pace, another sign that he wanted more.

Just as the teen settles down with bobbing his head up and down to satisfy his mate's desire, a wet finger comes up to his rear. So that's what Magoichi was getting to! It somewhat felt uncomfortable, mainly because he had never been put in the situation and was shy about it... He stops sucking, trying to look as further behind him as he could without uncovering the shaft, but resorts to his imagination after a few seconds. Now able to relax more, he's startled once again and cines, forcing himself not to bite the man's member: the finger was inside of him. That's not really something he was expecting... but he'd have to get used to it.

So as he continues to suck harder, finally getting the hang of it, he could feel himself growing harder as well. He had noticed it before, but had never taken it into consideration, too busy running his tongue on Jubei's shaft. The problem was that it was staring to ache... but he doesn't complain. Yet. Maybe he'll get his turn at getting please too, knowing that the pirate was preparing him for something. The digit inside him went further then almost back outside, the pain slowly lulling as his hole was being stretched. And when the second finger is slowly entered, he winces again, finding comfort from the hand on his head.

It was getting harder and harder for Jubei to last a long time. Maybe enough to get the boy's attention somewhere else while the older man prepared him. So far, he had to say that he was skilled, a real natural, someone who would get any man reach climax in a record time... this not being an insult. Being warned that that there was only one finger left - technically - he does everything possible not to spill himself right now. Even if the feel of the boy's tongue was awesome... He felt him wince once again, Magoichi's left hand leaving Kotaro's inner thigh to motion a "three", signaling he was almost ready, and that his release was about to come.

To tell the truth, he was somewhat jealous that the pirate was about to rob the youth's virginity, but he'd have to deal with it. It wasn't the end of the world, and would have proven as much fun in the end. And with the "training" they were providing, he wouldn't have a hard job getting him in bed... though that not being the main point. The chocolate-brown-haired teen deserved knowing what was to come to him later, which meant fun to the other two.

The tall pirate removes the finger, making Kotaro wince and try to look behind him again, frowning. He was enjoying it, so why did he stop? Maybe four fingers wouldn't have been that bad... They were soon being replaced by something a bit bigger and warmer; it had been quite surprising. Slowly, Magoichi repeats the steps he had done with his digits earlier, going out, then back inside with a bit more strength. It was also painful, but just like with the fingers, it'd stop aching soon, making full room for pleasure.

He could also feel Jubei's hand clinging harder to his hair, yet not hurting him, urging the ninja to go faster. The member went deeper, almost to his throat, making it difficult for him to breathe properly. And just as he thinks this way, he notices the loud moans coming from the man he was sucking, and then feels something warm and sticky shooting out of the shaft. It had been hard to swallow the substance, for fear it would be choking him up, but he eventually does so. Once done, he lifts his head, now able to breathe normally. If normally included moans...

Arms wrap around him for a second time, bringing him closer to the samurai, yet he doesn't feel that the other man has removed his length from his insides, which was a good thing. He keeps being rammed, every thrust hitting that magic spot. As if it wasn't enough, one hand suddenly finds itself on his arousal, pumping it away at a rather fast speed. A very intimate thing he would have never let some people do, and knowing he could trust his two companions, had no hard time letting himself being touched. All those sensations... he was deeply enshrouded in them, his eyes half-closed as he kept moaning in pleasure, getting louder and louder.

His lips are captured again in a rather deep kiss, now that he was about at the same height than Jubei, one hand holding his head down, the other gliding onto his erected member. It was becoming really hard to concentrate of making it last a long time, and as he returns the kiss, starts to thrust in the older male's hand, accentuating the pleasure.

All those hands on his small body... being held by one, penetrated by another... everything just seems to send him over the edge. Not knowing what to say, or maybe unable to think clearly, he comes to his release in an ecstatic scream, not stopping to rock his hips at Magoichi's rhythm. His legs want to give away under the shivers running through his spine, but the man beneath him hold him up, forcing him to maintain his position without effort.

Since the two others had already came, the spiky-haired man picks up and even faster and stronger pace, grunting, almost wishing for Kotaro to have a second orgasm. The boy had been so tight, something he had missed with most of his partners, being more experienced than the one he was now. And that probably went for the samurai as well. So after a few more pushes in the youth, he closes his eyes and takes his turn at ejaculating, sighing happily and moaning at the same time. It was simply wonderful...

Once that he's free from the member, Kotaro falls on his mate, squirming to get more comfortable, opting to slightly fall off him and snuggle around his body, shutting his eyes as soon as he gets in the right position. As for the remaining man, he leaves his current spot once again, moving on all fours to get to the swordsman, bowing his head down over his abdomen, and licking the sperm to clean the skin, at Jubei's pleasure. Content, he returns at his original place without a word, grinning widely. His arms wind up again around the boy's waist, almost spooning the smaller body, gently patting his belly.

"Something tells me we're gonna fall asleep again, right Jubei?..... Jubei?" Magoichi frowns, the other man being now asleep. "What's to become of a kiss, eh?"

-

A few days later...

In the forest near Imasho, three men had been training for a major part of the day, and were now taking a break near a small clearing. Magoichi Saiga was sitting in the grass, leaning his back on a large tree as he finished his last rice ball. Jubei Yagyu stood up on the same side, leaning on the trunk as well, his black eyes scanning the area for any sign of possible disturbance. As for Kotaro Fuma, he was up on a branch a few feet higher, doing the same as Jubei. Now that he was sure of the security of the place, he jumps down, landing without a single noise and runs over to the samurai, lifting his left arm so he could put it over his shoulders.

"Are you alright, Kotaro?"

"Me? Perfectly fine, but bored... let's do something." The big chocolate-colored eyes look straight into the samurai's. He was certain that someday, he'd end up getting killed because of those.

"Training more?"

Once done with his food, Magoichi rises and lazily stretches, letting out a yawn. "From what I understood last time we got together, Jubei, I'll never see the word "training" the same way ever again, believe me."


~ The end ~


A/N2: Expect more stuff from me on this fandom, because I'm really addicted to it now XD. Thanks for reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story