Categories > Original > Erotica

Mom Is SO Horny

by cosmicchicken999

Nick's Mom is super horny today...

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2021-03-16 - 3828 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Come here Nick." She said gently, smiling at the way he was looking at her. Shifting a bit she let the housecoat ride up a little bit more giving a teasing glimpse of her cunt. Nick walked over and tried to contain his hormones. Every fiber in his body was screaming to pounce on the beautiful woman on the bed and rip her clothes off and make her his.

Nick sat down beside Ruth and turned to look at her. Immediately his eyes were drawn to her long beautiful red hair before working its way down to her bountiful breasts and back up to her smiling lips.

"Do you like my hair baby?" She said giggling at how Nick was looking at her.

"I do, it's so beautiful just like you." He said, making Ruth blush.

"You can touch it if you want sweetie." She said and had to hold back a sigh as she felt his hand gently start to run though her hair. Ruth scooted closer and started to rub her hand over his chest. "My baby boy, you have grown so big and handsome." She said rubbing her hand up to his shoulders and smiling inwardly as she felt the strength in those strong arms.

Nick felt his cock start to harden as his mother scooted closer and started to rub her hand over him. It didn't help that now he could see almost all of her large breasts or that one of her legs had slid over his and was pressing up against his cock. "Nick I am so proud of you. You've grown so strong and done so much. And became such a ladies man, I just wish I had been there to get to see it." She said hugging him tightly against her.

"I do to." Nick said the pain in his voice made Ruth want to just hold on to him and never let him go again. "But you are here now, you and Aunt Tonya. You two can live with us here at the compound." Nick said, biting back up and looking at Ruth.

"I know I can't have back all the time we lost or make up for all the hurt that has been done to you Nick. But from now on I am going to do everything I can to show you how much you are loved and how much I love you." Ruth whispered inching her face closer until her lips were brushing up against Nick's

"Mom i.." Nick began only to be shushed by Ruth.

"Kiss me Nick, let your mommy show you how much she loves you." She said leaning in and kissing Nick.

"Wha..What are you doing mom?" asked Nick

"I want to make up for all the time we have lost Naru-kun, I want to give you all the love and compassion you have been missing." Said Ruth, her voice getting deeper with lust as she felt his hard cock pressing up against her leg. Smiling Ruth slipped over to straddle his lap, her housecoat falling down to expose all but the tips of her nipples. Nick didn't know how to react to the sight of his half naked mother straddling him, her red hair falling in disheveled waves around her head and beautiful lips in a sultry pout.

Sitting back Ruth grabbed the sides of her robe and slowly let them fall to the bed. Nick stared transfixed at his mother's large beautiful breasts hanging proudly on her chest. Ruth leaned close enough to Nick that her breasts brushed up against his chest as she talked. Ruth placed her lips on his ear, her hot breath causing the hairs on his neck to stand up. "Let mommy love you baby." She whispered as she brushed her lips over his ear.

Nick was surprised at how soft his mother's lips were as they pressed against his, her long arms wrapping around his neck and holding him close as her tongue gently slid over his lips. Ruth continued to press tighter against him as she worked her tongue into his mouth. Nick moaned as he felt her tongue run over the roof of his mouth before sliding over his tongue.

She just tasted and smelled so good he couldn't resist. One hand went up to cup her cheek as another ran through her long red hair. Holding her close Nick ran his hands through her hair enjoying as the silky threads moved through his fingers.

"You enjoy playing with mommies hair don't you baby?" Ruth said, breaking away from the kiss. Her bright blue eyes looking lovingly at Nick as she tried to drink in the features of his face.

"It's so soft and beautiful. Just like you." Nick said in a slight daze as he ran his hand through her hair, following the long red threads to the small of her back. Ruth moaned as Nick kissed her back, his tongue invading her mouth and ravaging it in hunger. She could feel the hunger and lust bubbling under the love he was showing just like she could feel her pussy growing wetter as his strong arms wrapped around her.

Ruth slowly kissed her way around his cheek. Her hands slowly moved down from his shoulders to undo his shirt from his pants. "My big strong boy. Let mommy show you how much she loves you." Ruth said again as she lifted his shirt over his head. She gasped as she saw his chest, her hands immediately going over the hard muscles.

Nick groaned as Ruth's hands ran over his chest. Her strong hands gently massaged his muscles as she marveled at his abs and arms, her lips leaving gentle kisses on his pecs. 'Mmm so strong. I can't wait to have him over me as he fucks me. And I can't wait to watch as he dominates those hot little sluts of his.' She thought as she ran her hands over his chest.

As she ran her hands over his body, Nick decided to return the favor. Placing his hands on her wide hips Nick started to gently run his hands up her side until coming to her large full breasts. The two stayed like that for a few minutes, running their hands and eyes over the others body, memorizing every smell, sight, and touch.

Nick ran his hands up gently cupping the underside of her breasts.Ruth let out a heavy breath as his fingers played with the soft flesh of her tits, sinking into them as he squeezed and played with them. Nick's eyes were stuck to her large red nipples as they poked out from her chest begging to be sucked.

"You like playing with my tits don't you baby. Suck on them for me, suck on your mommies big titties." She moaned as she felt his hands squeeze her breast hard. Nick didn't waste any time as he started to suck at her large breasts. Ruth pressed her breasts harder against his face as he nipped and licked at her nipples.

Nick was in heaven as he felt Ruth's hands run through his hair as he continued to suck at her large nipples. Taking one gently between his teeth, he bit down on it hard enough to make her yell. Both of them could feel the desire bubbling underneath them. For Nick it was the desire to dominate the sexy redheaded vixen in his arms and for Ruth it was the desire to have her son above her, dominating her and using her as his own personal toy.

Ruth couldn't stand it as she felt his lips move to her other breast leaving the first one hanging in his hand. She could feel her juices dripping down her legs as his hands pressed into her breasts and his teeth nipped at her nipples. Rubbing herself against his pants, she pulled back causing Nick to look up at her. Finally she couldn't stand it any more. Who said love had to be gentle, she knew he loved being dominate and he knew she loved being dominated.

Smiling down at Nick she placed her lips over his ear. "You know baby, you don't have to be gentle. Fuck me baby. Fuck your mommy just like you do those pregnant little whores of yours." She whispered, her red lips brushing lightly over his ear. Before she could react she found herself on her back with Nick propped up above her.

Nick felt like his cock was going to burst out of his pants as he looked down at Ruth. Her body was filled out with curves in all the right places, her wide hips and large breasts giving her a nice full hourglass figure while her long blood red hair was splayed out around her. Smiling at him Ruth reached up and started to undo his pants, her hand slipping in between the waist to play with his cock.

'Ohh my god it's so big' She thought as she touched it. 'It must be bigger than his fathers' Ruth wrapped her hand around Nick's cock and started to stroke it causing Nick to growl in appreciation. Ruth could see that he was on the edge so she pulled his pants down the rest of the way revealing his long twelve-inch cock.

"Ohh look at that big cock. Are you going to use that on me Nicky? Are you going to use your strong arms to hold me down and spread my legs as you use that large rod on my pussy? Hmm naruto-kun are you going to use that large rod to fuck me and turn me into your little mommy slut?" She asked, reaching back up to stroke the thick shaft some more. Nick was getting more and more turned on the longer his mother talked dirty to him.

Nick lowered his head closer to her as a deep growl started to emanate from his throat. Ruth could see his eyes start to change as his whisker marks darkened. "Mmm Nicky I can feel how hard you are. How much you want to fuck your defenseless little mommy. Do it, breed me Nick. Fuck your mommies slutty pussy and turn me into your little mommy slut" That did it, Ruth could see his will break as she let go of his cock and ran her hands up his chest to cup his cheeks.

"Ughh do you have any idea how hot you are?" Nick growled as he ground his cock roughly against her cunt. "Do you know how much Shawn's stories of you two fucking turned me on, I'm in love with you Ruth and I am defiantly going to turn you in to my own personal mommy slut." Growled Nick, his lips slamming down to claim her mouth with his, his hands quickly went down to grab onto her large breasts and massage her aching tits.

"Ohh yes fuck me Nick, fuck your slutty mommy. Fill me with your large cock and teach me how to be a proper slut for my master" begged Ruth as she felt his hands play with her breasts and his cock press up against her pussy. Ruth yelled in happiness as she felt him roughly grab her tits and pull on them. This is what she wanted, Nick on top of her, getting pleasure from her own pain as he used her. She could never get his father to be this dominant with her, but for Nick it seemed second nature.

Ruth couldn't help but to squirm and moan as she felt his teeth start to rake over the skin of her neck. His mouth going straight to her most sensitive spots above her shoulder. The feeling of her squirming under him made Nick ache with desire. He could feel her legs and breasts sliding against him as she moved. Grabbing one of her large breasts he started to squeeze until his fingers sunk in making Ruth scream with pleasure.

"This is what you want isn't it slut. To be used by me, any time and any way I want." Nick growled and slapped one of her large breasts to emphasize the point. Nick watched how it jiggled and decided to do the other one. Ruth laid there looking at her reddening breasts as Nick slapped them.

"Ohh yes hurt me baby, I'm yours all yours." She screamed as she felt his fingers rake over her skin. "I'll be your little mommy slut, you can use mommy's mouth or pussy whenever you want."

Nick leaned down to kiss her as his fingers traveled to her large wet snatch. Ruth moaned into his mouth as he started to fuck her pussy with his fingers. "I think you're wet enough slut." Nick said, pulling his fingers out of her snatch. "Now I can't wait to see those big fat lips of your wrapped around my cock as I fuck you." Ruth smiled and wrapped a leg around his waist in response. Sitting up Nick placed his hands on her large hips and started to push in.

"Wait baby stop for a second." Ruth said, as he was about two thirds of the way in. Her heart melted as he immediately stopped and she saw the look of worried concern fill his face. 'Even when he's like that he's still concerned for my pleasure and safety.' She thought.

"I didn't hurt you did I mom?" Nick asked.

"No baby I just wanted to tell you something." Ruth said sweetly. "Do you feel how deep you are in mommy's pussy?" she asked. "Well that's how big your daddy was, so from here on out it's virgin territory." She said knowing that he would get an ego boost from knowing that he was bigger than his father.

Nick smiled and quickly sheathed himself in his mother's tight hot snatch earning a moan from her as his cock stretched the walls of her pussy. Nick continued to thrust hard into her, his hands gripping onto her hips and pulling her to him as he thrusted.

"That's it baby, fuck mommy. Fuck mommy's big pussy with your cock." She screamed as he slid back into her. "Ohh god it's so big, ohh baby yes. Fuck mommy baby."

Nick happily complied, his cock sliding quickly in and out of her wet snatch. He was amazed at how tight and hot it was, it felt like her whole cunt was trying to suck him in and massage his dick.

"Ohh god you're so hot. And look at you; you just love having your son's cock in your slutty pussy." He said, pulling her hips to him and slamming into her. Ruth yelled and threw her head back as she came. Her cunt gushing out juices as Nick continued to fuck her. "Look at you moaning like a whore as you cum on your son's cock. What a slut, getting off on having your sun fuck you."

"Yes, yes I'm a slut, I'm your mommy slut. Ohh god fuck me Nick, fuck you mommy." She cried as one of his hands sunk into her breast as he sped up his thrusts. "Use me baby, use my body. Teach me how to please you."

"You want to please me slut? Then cum, cum on your sons cock." Nick commanded as he sheathed himself inside her and began to cum. Ruth moaned as she felt the hot sticky cum begin to fill up her womb.

"Yes cum in me baby. Cum in mommies cunt." Ruth said as her body was wracked by another orgasm. As she was coming down from it she felt Nick's hand wrap around her throat as he leaned down to look at her, his hard cock still in her cunt.

"What are you slut?" He growled, the hot air flowing over her face.

"I'm a slut, I'm your little mommy slut." She said as she felt his hand tighten around her throat.

"And who do you belong to?" He asked.

"You. I belong to you. Ohh baby yes. My body only exists to please you, ohh keep fucking me baby please." She pleaded as he lowered his lips to hers.

"Good slut now get on your stomach. I want to fuck that big ass of yours."

"Ohh please sir don't whip me. Whatever you do, please don't whip my ass." Ruth pleaded as she rolled over and presented her large round ass to Nick.

"Shut up slut. I'll do what I want with this ass of yours." Nick said. Both of them were really getting into the act. It was like their personalities were feeding off of each other as they fucked. Grabbing the cloth belt from Ruth's robe Nick started to hit her ass with it. While it wasn't the kind he used on Thomas, it still left a nice mark on her fleshy ass and got a pleasant scream.

"Ohh please master. Please I beg of you, I'll be a good little mommy slut form now on." Ruth said as her ass started to redden and sting from the kloth whip and Nick's hands.

"Look at that fat ass jiggle as it hit it. Look at the way you move your ass whore. I think you like having this ass whipped." He said as he slapped it again getting an erotic scream form Ruth. He could tell without the scream that she was enjoying it. All he had to do was look down at the large wet stain in the bed. "Now, it's about time I got to fuck that beautiful asshole of yours."

Lining up with the puckered asshole, he slammed balls deep in one thrust, her response cut off by a scream of pleasure. She grabbed onto the footrest at the bottom of her luxurious bed so he could pound her faster, while his hands grabbed her breasts again.

"Oh yes! Nicky do me any way you please! Faster! Pound me more! Oh God you're so good, you're long, hard, cock is so hot! Ah, ah, more! Fuck my asshole harder Master!" She pleaded while he continued fucking her senseless.

He decided to go even harder, making sure he brushed up against her anal G-spot every few thrusts. "God, Your ass is so tight! It's even tighter than Ten-ten's! I'm almost there! You're my personal mommy slut aren't you? Tell me how much you want me to fuck you!" He groaned as he switched to quick powerful thrusts.

"Yes! I'm your slut! Your cum-slave! Anything you want! I love the way you fuck me! I've waited all day for your glorious cock! Ohh god, Madison and I played with each other in the shower imaging you fucking us. Oh Master! I'm almost there. I've thought about you fucking me so much. All I wanted was to feel you in me!" She almost screamed out.

"Okay then my mommy slut, cum for me. I want to feel your warm juices on my cock. You got that? Cum for me slave!" With a burst of chakra he slammed his entire length into her ass. Creating a loud, wet, slapping sound. "I'm Cumming!" He grunted, mirroring her scream, as both of them came at the same time. Her juices spraying all over the bed, and his seed warming her sore rectum.

Ruth's arms gave out and she fell face first into one of the extra pillows she had placed at the foot of her bed. His, still hard, cum covered cock slipping out of her.

Her ass sticking up while her hair was splayed out around her. Her ass now matched the long read hair that was splayed out around them. He liked this position a lot and waddled on his knees behind her and lined himself up with her pussy as best as he could through the silky material.

"Look at that slut you already picked out the next position. Such a good girl. Now, my cum dumpster, this time when I fuck you I want to scream as loud as you can. I want to make sure the rest of our clan knows how much you love me, and how much you're willing to do for me." As he shoved his entire length into her welcoming pussy. Not even bothering to get a rhythm going he just slammed into her with reckless abandon.

"Fuck me more master! Oh God yes! I'm your personal little mommy slut! I'll fuck you anywhere you want! Anytime you want! Ngh God master your fat cock is spreading out my pussy! I've been a naughty girl master and I deserved to be punished! Fuck me rough! I love the way you fuck me! So please cum in me! Claim me as yours and yours alone! I want to have your children! Master I'm almost there! I can almost already feel your hot cum coursing into me. I am your personal fuck toy! I'm Cumming!" She finished her screaming with a loud moan.

"Me too! I love the way you talked dirty. Let's cum together." They both came again as her juices went all over his cock. Nick shot eight ropes of cum inside her before pulling out. Some of his cum was still shooting out onto her ass so he grabbed her head, rubbing his cock against it. Leaving streams of his cum all over her face, some dripping onto her generous bust.

"Ohh god baby that was so good." She said laying back and giving Nick a view at her beautiful cum covered body. Smiling down at her Nick crawled off and went into the bathroom. Ruth's heart melted again as she saw him come back with a hot washcloth and some cream for her abused ass. 'Ohh god he is so compassionate when it comes to taking care of his little slaves."

"I wish I could have met you when I was a little girl." Ruth said quietly as Nick started to gently wipe off the cum and sweat on her face.

"What was that mom?" He asked pausing in his cleaning.

"You're such a strong and handsome baby. And when it comes to making love you are so caring and loving, even when you're ripping my ass open with that big cock of yours."

"It's because I love each of my pets. I want to make sure you feel happy and safe." He said leaning down to kiss her. Ruth helps Nick clean her up and change the bedding before they laid back down. Ruth wrapped her arms around Nick as they snuggled up against each other. Neither seemed quick to move as they spent time talking and catching up.

"I would love to spend the rest of the night like this but your Aunty Tonya is waiting for you. How about I give you thirty minutes before I come up there and join you two." Ruth said.
Sign up to rate and review this story