Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Twin Potters: The Early Years

Up To Age Eleven: Before Hogwarts

by EdTheBeast

This has the rape seen in it, so beware reading.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Harry - Published: 2021-04-03 - Updated: 2021-04-03 - 892 words - Complete

?Blocked
Dursley PRE-HOGWARTS

The Magic made Honor five generations from Harry, but also both have Honor's changed DNA. They became twice as strong, mentally twice as powerful, physically able to take as much as an adult. Though they needed to eat 25% more. Their powers were strengthened by 50%, they were at least 25% smarter, healthier, faster, and prettier/more handsome too, needing to eat 10% more.

Harry had been having some strange dreams lately. A very Noah's Arc of Animals cuddling. A different one each time. Now it was fantasy ones. The normal's were A to Z. The fantasy started at Z. His twin sister Honor told him to not worry to much, as she had weird dreams about their mum and Him.

He asked at school about herds of animals and their characteristics. The science teacher was a misogyny male. That men are superior to women. That sex with many women by one man is normal. He made lions out to be a great example of how it should be. Harry told Nurse Sally what the teacher said. He was let go after a month. The school system, could not afford a female strike; across the country. Many thought, the teacher might be right, but wanted to keep their gonads in place.

Dudley is terrified. Harry was floating, had energy crackling around him. Jon had sex with Honor. Oh my God, Harry will kill us all. He ran faster, than he should have been able. The track coach saw him. I must remember to get him, to see if he likes football, rugby, cricket, or track 'n field. MUM, he screams as he comes thru the door. "Jon raped Honor." Petunia turned bone white, looking at her Dudders. "Is, is this true?" She hiccuped. "Jon did it, I did not tell anyone to do it, I would not harm family like Dad! I will kick him out of the gang, if Harry did not kill him.

Flashback to School:

Dudley or Big D has a gang of hoods, most 2-5 years older than Dudley. While Chasing Harry, Harry runs into Honor and starts to drag her with him, telling her to run. It stops in the alley. Both turn around, Dudley and Piere start pounding on Harry. This was the first time, many of the older boys have seen Honor. The oldest, age 11 says get her. The fight is on. Honor takes out six, before being knocked semi-unconscious.

Harry is on the ground being kicked. Something changes in him. He sees the boy get up from between Honor's legs, with his pee pee bleeding. "Well, she was a virgin." Dudley stops, Piere does not hear. Dudley looks at Harry and runs. Piere did not understand why he hurt. A major concussion, broken arm and leg, embedded into the waste can. The aluminium surrounding his body. The older boy shouts at Dudley. "Hey Big D, why you running, come try this bint!" He then notices Harry floating in the air, with crackling energy. Then just extreme pain as he becomes a eunuch with no parts. An Auror appears seeing the blood, the boys, and the girl. "F**k, this is a mess." She gets 3 other female Aurors. They clean up, fix the obvious attackers up, memory charm them and leave them in a different alley. The first one there, made sure; the one missing parts, would never get it up again. The higher ranking one, Amelia, soon to be promoted to head of DMLE, says exactly what the first one said, as she exams the boy; that obviously tried to protect the girl.

"You three go, I'll finish up here. I know these two. There was some grumbling, but they left. She fixed up Harry Potter and his sister. She was pissed. The Patronus brought Albus, quickly. They fix Honor as best they could, not knowing she will never forget, anything. Dumbledore finds the other threes names, then obliviates Amelia's memory. Then goes and does the same for the other three. Honor "wakes" first. She is like a wounded animal, as she never lost full consciousness. She saw the boys parts get blasted, saw others fix him. Saw the old man do something to the chief woman and to Harry. Whatever he tried on her, did not work. After waking Harry, she croaks, "do you remember." He cries, hugs her, and whispers in a deadly voice. "Yes!" She relaxes into his hug, crying. He whispers to her, "never again; I'm not sure how I did what I did, but you will be protected. This will never happen again, to you my Luv." She cries, while being hugged for almost an hour. "No one will have me like that again. Only you will be the one I am with."
End School Flashback:

Stay in your room, for the next week. Find something, besides your gang, to do something with. Two school days later, him and Piers try out for all the things the coach asked about. Piers was not sure what was going on. But cold chills went down his spine, when Harry or Honor were near him. He stuck to Dudley like glue. They were surprised, they liked rugby, football, and track 'n field running. Over the next three years, they became jock stars. Their old gang, falling away. They were happy, finally, doing something "good"!
Sign up to rate and review this story