Categories > Original > Horror

The Teen Slasher

by thethundercloud

The notorious teen slasher is active again, Deputy officer James Ewan is charged with trying to keep a horny teenager safe that survived the massacre at the sorority house. Will he succeed, or will...

Category: Horror - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2021-06-20 - 6659 words - Complete

?Blocked
This is a story about explicit sex and other adult-only things. If you are underage or offended by such material, you should stop reading now. The story, setting and characters have been made by the author, and all rights are reserved.

The Teen Slasher
by Thundercloud

Summary: The notorious teen slasher is active again, Deputy officer James Ewan is charged with trying to keep a horny teenager safe that survived the massacre at the sorority house. Will he succeed, or will he be fatally distracted by the nubile teen?

Story Codes: M/F, F/F, MCD, Violence, COMPLETE

*

James Ewan took the pizza box into the living room as he yawned. The hour was indeed growing late. Usually, dinner would have been hours ago, but it was one of these days.

As he sat down on the couch, he could not help to sigh as he looked at the mess around him. There were piles of pizza boxes from the previous evenings and far too much dust for it to be healthy.

Considering how many work hours he has suffered lately at the police station, it was strange how messed up his living room had become.

The honest truth was that he had been too tired to take care of things, and since he lived alone, it was not like anyone else would mind. Shame just that the mess made this Friday evening so much more depressing than it could have been otherwise.

Suddenly his phone rang, and James looked at the pizza box and the phone. The smell was so very tempting, and he just wanted to forget about the rest of the world, but the phone call might be necessary to answer. Most of all, James wanted to get laid. It had been far too long since he had time to go outing dating.

In the end, his sense of duty won, and he picked up the phone.

“James,” he said.

“Sorry, deputy, but I hope you did not have plans for tonight since we have work to do,” chief Collins’s voice said over the phone.

“I hear you, chief, but I have been working the evenings for the whole week,” James complained. “Is there not somebody else that you can call?”

“My lad, I know you have worked very hard,” Collins responded. “Unfortunately, the situation is so serious that I am calling everybody in.”

“Tell me?” James asked as he straightened up. All sleepiness was suddenly gone as he heard the tense tone in his chief’s voice.

“We got a distress call from the sorority house on Lambert’s lane where they were holding a party together with their auxiliary group,” Collins said. “The girl on the phone said that she just had been sent a video clip of herself having sex with a friend and that she feared the teen slasher was in the house with her.”

“What about the other people in the house? Why did she not call for help?” James asked.

He felt a chill in his stomach as he recalled all the attempts to catch the notorious killer that the papers called the teen slasher. The cops still had no good leads on the killer that so far had murdered five people over the last two years.

“The station asked as much, but the girl was too hysterical to respond, and then the line was cut. Two cars were dispatched as the station tried to phone the house with no success,” Collins replied.

“Is this as bad as it sounds?” James asked as he went to the bedroom to fetch his deputy clothes.

“You have no idea,” Collins responded with a sigh. “They had crazy loud music, and the killer used that as cover to go on a killing spree through the house. We got nine dead, and one girl injured out of the 13 people that were in the house.”

“Somebody that survived?” James asked with the phone in his ear as he pulled on his shirt.

The teen slasher had so far been crazy effective and executed just about every victim without much a fight; somebody surviving an attack was remarkable.

“Yes, nineteen-year-old Jane Adams was attacked by the killer that tried to stab her repeatedly, but she was level-headed enough to fend off the attacks and run away,” Collins replied.

“Tough girl!” James commented.

“Indeed, she managed to lock herself into her room,” Collins agreed. “The killer tried to break through her door, but luckily the car arrived before it was too late.”

“Remarkable that the car could make it in time. It is a long drive to Lambert’s lane,” James commented.

“It did not,” Collins replied with sight. “The call was from one of the dead girls. Jane was just lucky...at least so far.”

James understood what chief Collins meant. The third victim of the teen slasher had been found by paramedics in time so she could be brought to the hospital for emergency surgery.

This was how the papers learned about the teen slasher’s MO with first sending a video clip of the victim having sex with someone, the video clip always ending with the teen slasher masked hand seen on the tape.

Afterward, the killer would turn up for real and kill the poor victim. The police had already known about the killer’s mood of operation after looking at phones belonging to the previous victims’.

Having an actual witness that could give details about how the masked killer looks like had seemed like the possibility for a significant breakthrough, and the police station had been buzzing with activity.

That the teen slasher would infiltrate the hospital and kill the girl with an ax shortly after she spoke with the journalist had been a horrible surprise that still embarrassed the cops.

“How goes the manhunt? You want me over on Lambert’s lane taking statements?” James asked.

“No, we have it all covered here,” Collins responded. “I want you to drive over to the hospital where they took Jane Adams.”

“Okay, chief,” James said. “You do have guards there already, right?”

“I have Carl Robbins there, but I fear that it will not be enough,” Collins replied

“You mean the two of us can cover the location...or are you suggesting we take turns despite how many hours I have worked already today?” James asked, working hard to keep his irritation semi-hidden from his voice.

“Last time we had a cop on location too, did not help when the killer staged that distraction in the kitchen,” Collins said. “The reason I am asking you is that I want the girl away from the hospital in secret. Carl has a family, so I cannot ask him to bring her there, but then I thought about you that is supposed to have free time during the weekend.”

“You want me to hide her at home?” James asked as he looked at the clutter in the living room.

“Yes, I know I am asking much, but my idea is to have the girl hidden at your apartment while Carl keeps pretending to guard the room at the hospital in a lazy fashion,” Collins said.

“Go on,” James mumbled as he took the used pizza boxes and tried to compact them without too much noise.

“There is no surgery needed this time, just minor cuts at her hands. I think this means the killer will need to strike soon, and all that is needed is a camera in the room to let us know when the trap has worked and then hopefully we can catch the bastard in the act,” Collins finished.

“What if the teen slasher comes to my apartment?” James wondered.

“Only you and I will know the full plan,” Collins said. “Carl will think I fetch her to be hidden at the police station, and unless the killer has managed to wiretap our phones, he will be clueless about her real location. If you can keep her off the Internet, it should be quite safe, and if the worst happens, you have your gun.”

“Okay, it seems you have it all covered,” James said. “You can count on me.”

“Splendid, be ready to pick her up in fifteen behind the hospital,” Collins said.

“Will do,” James mumbled as he gave up on the cleaning and went to fetch his gun and gun holster from the gun locker.

If he was lucky, he could eat his pizza on the way over. There was no way that he could get his home looking decent in the time given.

*

Jane Adams was behaving a bit differently than James had expected. Crying and being devastated after losing so many of her sorority sisters seemed reasonable. Still, instead, she sat in his car with her jaw clenched as she stared at something far away. As far as James could tell, she was not looking at anything.

“You need the safety belt in place before we can drive,” James said as he gave her a curious stare.

Jane turned to look at him with a long stare. She had deep blue eyes and natural blonde hair. The hair cut was a standard page cut that made her look younger than her actual age. The hair was a mesh; it seemed like she had tried to use soap on the hospital toilet to try to wash the blood away.

James looked back at her, trying to deliver a reassuring smile until he suddenly understood that her hands were wrapped due to the cuts. She only had a few fingers free on each hand, and handling her seat belt seemed like a real challenge for her.

“Sorry,” he mumbled as he bent over to put the seat belt in place. As he bent over, he felt Jane’s breath on the skin of his neck. It made lust stir inside of him, and he hurried to push the unwarranted thought away as he moved back to his own seat.

“So, what happens now?” Jane asked with a tired voice. “How many hours do you think I got before the killer finds me?”

“Err,” James said. “That is not the plan. I will hide you until the killer has been caught. Provided you stay away from social media that can reveal your location, you should be quite safe with me.”

“I want to believe you,” Jane mumbled as she looked away with a shudder going through her body.

“Honestly, besides us, only the chief knows you are with me, so it should be quite safe,” James said.

“Provided the damn mysterious killer does not see us through any surveillance tapes,” Jane complained.

“Not likely, the chief will go back and remove those tapes that give our play away, so the teen slasher needs to have been watching in person right now if he shall catch the subterfuge,” James replied.

Jane turned her gaze back towards him, and there was a flicker of a smile there. “Thank you for the effort. I trust you do the best to protect me…it is just that it feels like my life is over now.”

“Don’t say it like that,” James countered. “Nothing good will come from it.”

“You are right. I should be glad I am not already dead,” Jane said, but her positive words did not carry over to the tone of her voice. She still sounded desperate and depressed.

She kept glancing around nervously as the car started to move. As far as James could tell, the backside of the hospital was deserted, so it seemed very unlikely there were any watchers.

“I will bring you home to me, an apartment on the sixth floor. It is a bit messy at my apartment, but it will have to do,” James said as they traveled through the sleeping suburbs.

“Your home?” Jane asked. “I thought we were going to the police station?”

“Chief thinks there is too big risk there are reporters there, the trap on the hospital will not work if you are seen entering the police station,” James explained.

“Clever,” Jane mumbled.

“You wanna talk about what happened?” James wondered.

“Not really,” Jane mumbled. “I made my statement, but I suppose I could give you the short version.”

“Please do; I am kind of in the dark here since Collins did not want it known I am on duty,” James said.

“Ah, that makes sense,” Jane replied. “We had this great party, and I finally managed to get into bed with one of the sorority sisters named Mary that I have been eyeing for a while. Afterward, she went to her room, but when I got back to my room, suddenly the teen slasher sent me a clip of Mary and me having sex.”

“The killer sent you a clip of sex you just had?” James wondered.

“Yes, it was my own damn bedroom on the tape. My first reaction was to try to call the cops, but something was jamming the signal,” Jane replied.

James searched for something to say but failed to come up with anything. Mostly he was feeling bad about having her recall her trauma.

“I thought about locking the door but then decided I needed to warn Mary,” Jane said. “I ran to her room, but it was too late. I found the killer standing over her butchered body. He attacked me as I tried to slam the door shut and cut my hand.”

“What about the injury, on your other hand?” James wondered.

“He caught up with me when I reached the stairs. I was cut when I used a chair to bash him down the stairs. Luckily he did not catch me again before I had locked myself inside my room, and I began to scream for help,” Jane replied.

“Did anyone hear you?” James asked.

“I thought the loud music drowned my voice, but apparently, the killer had already butchered just about everyone in the house,” Jane answered with a quiet voice.

“I am sorry for making you remember this horrible night,” James commented.

“Actually, it feels better to talk about it,” Jane said. “Something that could distract me would be great, but it is not like I really can forget.”

“How about Netflix when we get to my place, or do you want to sleep?” James asked.

“Netflix sounds great,” Jane responded. For the first time having a genuine smile on her face.

*

“Sorry about the mess,” James mumbled as he hurried around the apartment to assemble the worst trash.

“No worry, I live in a sorority,” Jane answered, but she frowned as she sat down on the couch in the living room.

“That reminds me, do you have any kind of social media app that tracks your location?” James asked.

“None, I am not much into social media,” Jane responded. “You can have my phone and check yourself if you are worried.”

“That would be nice,” James said. “I had seen other cases when a victim had friends that put such things on their phone as a prank.”

“Knock yourself out while I look for something to watch,” Jane said and nodded towards her purse.

James fetched the phone and went into the kitchen to get some privacy. Honestly, he had only a vague idea of what to look for, but he heard enough warnings from the IT guy at the station to know there was a real danger.

The smart thing was probably to shut the phone down until the killer had been caught.

James flickered through the contents of the phone without finding any suspicious-looking applications.

He paused as he reached the folder containing video clips. There was one named slut.mp4 with a timestamp that was only three hours old.

James looked towards the other room, where Jane was oblivious to what he was doing. He had not asked for permission to view the clip. From some perspectives, it seemed like a clear violation of trust to check the movie of her having sex with her friend. On the other hand, he was tasked with her safety.

He felt his cock stir in his trousers. The prospect of looking at two girls having sex was so very tempting. What if the clip could give him some clue that would help him to keep her safe?

James made his choice and attached his Sennheiser earphone to mute the sound before he pushed play.

He was looking at Jane’s bedroom in the sorority house. The viewpoint being from inside some kind of wardrobe, but he could clearly see the two girls standing by the bed. Sadly there was no sound.

Jane was in the middle of removing her dress, so within moments she was clothed only in fishnet stockings without any panties while the other girl, named Mary, still had plenty of clothes.

James did not mind what he saw; Mary had a short party dress that gave a good view of her long attractive legs. He could not help smiling as Mary took a step backward, but Jane followed and pushed her legs up between Mary’s legs. It looked incredibly erotic as her fishnet-covered leg pushed the skirt up as it rubbed Mary’s sex.

James was rock hard as he saw how Mary started to respond. She began by making rhythmic motions with her hips to get more stimulation for the leg that was teasing her sex. By now, Mary’s tits were visible as Jane’s exploring hands had pushed Mary’s top upwards.

Mary paused to let Jane remove her top before she started to rub her tits into Jane’s face. He could see Jane’s tongue teasing the nipples but slowly moving backward and making Mary follow her step by step.

When they were close enough to the bed, Jane suddenly dragged Mary down on the bed. James smiled as she saw the surprise and delight on Mary’s face.

Within moments Jane was on top of Mary. Her hand was digging at the same spot as her leg she had been rubbing moments before. Looking at the trembles in Mary’s body Jane was sure knowing what she was doing.

It was a shame that the angle was slightly wrong, so he could see only their profile with no way to see the actual penetration. From the looks of it, Jane had much more than a finger inside. Was it the whole hand?

James rubbed the tip of cock through his trousers as he watched the sex show play out on the phone. Eventually, Mary climaxed and trashed around below Jane that had a satisfied grin on her face. James groaned as he rubbed his cock more intensively. It was sexy watching the girls on the bed.

The movie clip ended with them going out from the room, and then there was a cut before fingers covered by a black leather glove could be seen lifting the camera up.

James recognized the color of the glove. The cops at the police station had spent hours watching the other videos sent by the killer, trying to determine clues. All had been fruitless, and it did not seem like there were many clues here either.

When James thought about it, there was actually something unusual. All previous clips had been continuous shots, while this had a cut right before the end. The difference seemed almost insignificant, but at least it was something that was not standard.

James groaned as his cock screamed for more attention than possible through his trousers. He thought about opening his pants when James suddenly froze as he got the sensation he was being watched.

Jane was standing in the doorway, looking at him with a puzzled look on her face.

“Umm...I found a movie, but I was wondering if you had something to drink,” Jane finally said after giving him a long stare.

“Sure,” he responded as he quickly put the phone away. “I don’t think I have booze, but I think I can find something else.”

“The doctor at the hospital warned me from mixing the painkillers with alcohol, so I was thinking about something much more mundane,” Jane responded with a cute giggle.

“How about tap water?” James asked.

“That would be lovely,” Jane said. “Will you please join me? I don’t want to be alone.”

“Sure,” James responded as he went to fetch a pitcher of water. Inside the living room, he found Jane waiting for him on the sofa. At least there were not any empty pizza boxes anymore, but the room still looked filthy and uninviting.

“What movie is it?” James asked as he sat down on the couch as far away from the girl as possible. He was still semi-hard from his forbidden peek at the killer’s sex video, but he hoped that it was not too visible.

“It is named Bound,” Jane answered. He frowned as he tried to remember the movie. He had a distinct feeling he had seen it in the nineties.

“My mother used to talk about having seen this movie when she was a teenager. I always wanted to see it. It seemed like the perfect distraction a night like this,” Jane said.

James shrugged when he heard her words, his earlier peeking at the sex video seemed even more shameful when he realized that he had probably seen this movie before she was born.

As the movie started, James became sure he actually had seen the movie. He blushed as he recalled the content; some rather intense sex scenes as the lead persons were two lesbian girls who tried to fool the mob.

Watching this particular movie in the middle of the night seemed like a terrible idea. Why had he not just suggested that they go to sleep?

Jane was totally into the movie, and James did his best to pay attention. The problem was that he kept remembering Jane’s naked body, and he had trouble not glancing in her direction.

He was rock hard again, but it was not like he could start touching himself with her in the apartment. The actual plot of the movie with ex-con Corky seducing her female neighbor did not make things easier.

James kept glancing in Jane’s direction, and she sat there watching the movie with a slightly open mouth. He shuddered as he imagined that mouth taking his cock inside and start sucking it like a professional. Taking more and more of him into her mouth until she was deepthroating his whole length.

His trousers were horribly confining, and he adjusted his position multiple times as he thought about his fantasy. Jane seemed totally captured by the movie, and he felt guilty about thinking about her like this. On the other hand, he could not help wondering if she would not mind the experience in reality.

There was a common theme among all teen slasher victims that they all had been sleeping around. Heck, there was even video proof of every one of them having sex out of marriage. Jane fitted this perfectly. She had seemed like a total slut in the movie as she had sex with Mary.

James blushed as he realized what kind of dirty thoughts he was thinking about her. She was the target he was supposed to protect from a dangerous killer, and here he was, busy thinking so very inappropriate thoughts about her body.

What if he claimed he needed to need the toilet and sneaked away to relieve the worst pressure? It was not like he needed to stay around to watch a movie he had already seen, and masturbating right now might be the thing he needed to focus his mind on not saying anything inappropriate.

She suddenly surprised him by picking up the remote and paused the movie. He was already staring at her when she turned in his direction.

“This is not working?” Jane complained.

“What is?” he asked as he tried to casually hide the distinctive bulge in his trousers.

“I picked this movie since I have heard there is good sex in it, but it is not working. I am still so very horny,” Jane replied.

“Horny? What do you mean?” James mumbled as he blushed deeply.

“Look at these bandages!” Jane exclaimed and showed him her hands. “They told me to not get them wet, and I am so very...very horny.”

“I am charged with your protection,” James responded. “We should not be having this kind of discussion.”

“Are you going to leave me frustrated like this?” Jane complained. “This could be the last night of my life, and I have never been with a man.”

“You are a virgin?” he exclaimed.

“I never had a real cock inside me, but of course, I have been penetrated,” Jane responded with a seductive smile on her lips. “They say I moan in a very sexy fashion as my sex is stretched.”

“You want me to fuck you?” James asked as his cock trembled in anticipation.

“You did not hear me? I am horny enough to do everything you can imagine,” Jane promised him.

“Here or on the bed?” he asked.

She did not answer but stood up and walked into the bedroom. James grinned as he followed her inside. He was glad he had changed sheets before he left his home to fetch her.

She paused at the bed and looked back at him as she wiggled her ass as she tried to slide her jeans down. It was obviously awkward with her bandage-covered hands, but she still managed to make her movements so incredibly sexy.

“Please put that gun away quickly since I want you now,” she urged him.

James hurried to comply and put his gun holster on the bed table. It was obviously against regulations to have it there if they had sex on the nearby bed, but he wanted the weapon close just if the teen slasher somehow had learned about where they had hidden Jane Adams.

He turned back towards her, and she still struggled with opening the buttons on her skin-tight jeans.

“Need any help?” he asked as he stepped closer.

She did not respond with words, but her gaze did not leave any doubts as she pulled him close.

James responded by letting his hands roam below her clothes. He felt very manly as he quickly succeeded with opening her bra so his trembling fingers could find her exposed nice round tits.

Her hands were not idle either, and she had managed to undo his belt, so his trousers dropped down. She followed by her fingers gripping him through his boxers. He responded by starting to dry, humping her sex.

“I am going crazy. Get me out of these jeans right now,” Jane complained.

James hurried to comply and took hold of her jeans, and pulled them down. To get better leverage, he sat down on the corner of the bed, smiling. He realized when he saw that her panties had followed the jeans down.

James leaned forward and breathed in the smell of her sex. It was intoxicating, so much more intense smell of sex than he ever had experienced.

He opened his mouth and connected with her sex, his tongue playing over her nicely trimmed bush before closing in on her love bud. She trembled as he left her clit and traced her outer lips. He returned back to her clit and was suddenly sucking hard.

She tasted so much. Had she even washed since the lesbian sex at the sorority house?

“I need more!” Jane suddenly barked and pushed herself free of his mouth that was worshiping her sex. James looked back at her, surprised but then grinned as he felt her grasping for his boxers. He hurried to aid her, and within moments her rock-hard cock was exposed for the world.

He was still sitting at the corner of the bed as she descended on him and directed his cock towards her eager pussy. The angle was just perfect as he began to penetrate her.

As more cock came into her wet pussy she began rocking up and down. Her body was moving in union with the springs of the bed to get a fantastic pace of bouncing.

It was clearly the best sex James had ever experienced, the muscles around her pussy clamping down on his member so hard that every possible movement was pure pleasure. Her upper body was rocking back and forward so that her perky teenage tits repeatedly rubbed into his torso.
It was just perfect, and as a bonus, he had his hands free to move all over her. Tracing her backside to tease her ass, caressing her bouncing tits and teasing her clit.

“I want you to take me from behind,” she urged, and James did not mind.

She climbed up on the bed beside him, kicking her jeans off her. James stood up and stepped out of his deputy trousers.

She had moved back to the edge of the bed. Grinning in anticipation, James stepped between her legs to enter her from behind. They both moaned in sexual excitement as he took hold of her hips and directed his cock up her pussy.

She rocked back and forth to meet his thrust, and they soon had a steady rhythm as he banged her hard. His body was trembling in anticipation for the much-wanted release.

They had no protection. James’ cock was drilling her sex without anything to prevent pregnancy. James wondered if she was on the pill, but he could not force himself to stop to ask. He desperately wanted to spill his cum now, delivering his load deep inside of her young pussy.

“On top of me!” she ordered, and James frowned. He was so very close to coming, and he did not want the break as she turned on her back. He kept banging her as hard as he could.

Suddenly she surprised him by pulling him forward as she laid down flat on the bed. The movement made them slide apart, but as he landed on top of her, he pushed deeply into her again.

The angle was much better than he had expected; the sensation as he did slide inside her and smashed her cute teen ass flat was amazing. He had his hands on her back, pushing her tits into the bed as he fucked her as quickly as he could.

Finally, it was too much, and his body did spasm again and again as he sprayed his cum. He continued for as long as he could, but eventually, the sensations were too much. Groaning, he rolled off Jane and collapsed on the bed beside her.

“Amazing sex,” James mumbled as he lay there trembling on his back.

Jane did not respond with words but giggled as she crawled close to him and wrapped her leg around him. He could feel cum flowing out of her sex. He had for sure delivered a mighty large load inside of her.

“You want something?” James asked when he was beginning to regain some of his energy.

“Nah, I am good for the moment. That was marvelous,” Jane replied.

“Best sex I have had for a long time,” James agreed.

“I am so hot after all that amazing sex,” Jane said with a tone that made it clear she meant the word hot in more than one context. “Mind if I open the window in the living room?”

“Not at all,” James responded with a smile.

She left the bed and disappeared into the living room, and James rested in the afterglow of his glorious orgasm.

After a while, he looked up. What was taking Jane so long?

As he listened, he heard the water running in the bathroom; apparently, she had decided that she needed to clean up a bit after the sex. Evidently, she was not as worried about getting her bandages wet as she had pretended when she used it as an excuse to get to have sex with him.

James chuckled as he thought about all the alternating angles they had test while they fucked. If this was the first time with a guy, she was literally a sex goddess, but James did not really believe her. Her behavior in the bed more felt like that of a true nymphomaniac.

Not that James minded, really. He had started the evening wishing to get laid, and that would obviously never had happened with a less free-minded girl.

He felt his lust surge again as she thought about her sexy body, he might still be a bit spent from the fucking, but there was fun stuff to do before he regained his wind.

What if he joined her in the shower?

He would probably want to freshen up before he went to bed anyway, so why not join her for some fun in the shower? He grinned in anticipation as he went through the dark living room into the lit hallway.

He paused in the hallway when he realized he was not hearing the shower anymore. What if he ended entering at the wrong moment?

Walking in on a real girlfriend in the bathroom might not be a big deal, but he could easily imagine that Jane would react hostile if he embarrassed her.

“How about us taking a joint shower?” James called out without opening the bathroom door.

To his surprise, the response came from behind him in the living room. “Remember, no water for my bandages, but you can go ahead,” Jane said.

She was standing by the open window, looking down at the parking lot in front of the apartment house.

James grinned as he saw her silhouette illuminated by the moonlight. His cock instantly went from slightly stiff to diamond rock hard. How nice it would be to fuck the cleft between her round tits. That was something he had not tested so far, but the night was still young.

Suddenly James paused as he wondered about the sound he had heard. Why had the shower been active if Jane was not in the bathroom?

Had she been tapping water in the kitchen, but why would she do that with the water pitcher still standing at the table in the living room?

James looked around until he froze when he saw the door to the apartment. It was actually ajar.

James knew he had locked it when he arrived at the apartment with Jane, but now it was suddenly open, and he was standing in front of it stark naked.

“Shit!” he mumbled. “Jane, get into the bedroom now!”

“What is it?” Jane asked.

“The teen slasher is here!” James called out, expecting to get attacked any moment by the masked killer armed with some nasty-looking big knife.

“I thought I saw a car that looks like Clyde Smith’s from the auxiliary group. Is he the killer?” Jane called out from inside the bedroom.

“Seems like it,” James replied as he backed into the living room while keeping every door that could hide the killer in view.

Suddenly James understood that he was being stupid. He was looking for the killer while nude without his gun that was still in the bedroom. Not that there was any possibility that the killer could have sneaked past him, but facing a knife-armed killer without his weapon was crazy.

He hurried back into the bedroom but paused in the doorway. Jane stood in the corner of the room with his gun in her hand. She looked pale and scared, but somehow she had managed to pick up the firearm despite her bandages at her hands.

“Give me the gun!” James ordered. “I can protect you.”

“Don’t be stupid!” Jane responded as she was starting to hyperventilate. “I have seen far too many movies...the moment I try to give you the gun, the murderer will attack and butcher us.”

James searched for something to say to calm her down as he kept the living room in view in case the teen slasher was trying to stalk closer. The problem was that fear made his mind blank; he might be more composed than the frightened teen, but not by much.

“Before in the kitchen,” Jane suddenly said. “It seemed like you realized something after looking at my phone. What was it?”

“What?” James asked. “Please, give me the gun now so I can protect you!”

“Tell me now!” Jane shouted with a shrill tone in her voice. “What about the killer did you realize from looking at the movie clip?”

“Just something minor, there was an unusual cut between the sex and seeing the killer’s hand,” James mumbled as he searched for a way to calm the hysteric girl before it was too late.

“Just that,” Jane said with a disappointed sigh.

“What?” James complained. “Give me the gun before the teen slasher comes for us.”

“Okay, you are right,” Jane mumbled. “Here, have the gun.”

James felt some of the tension leave him as he extended his hand to take the gun.

Some part of him almost expected the killer to jump him at this very moment, but it was silly. The clear line of sight from the bedroom into the living room made it very hard to sneak upon them.

Suddenly James heard the sound of the gun being fired. Confused, he looked at Jane’s hand that had been pushed back by the recoil.

She stared at something behind him, and he turned in that direction, but suddenly he registered horrible pain in his own chest.

He looked down at his torso and realized that Jane’s shot had not gone past him like he assumed but pierced him. He collapsed down on the floor in stunned surprise as he looked at the blood pumping out from his breast cage.

He tried to open his mouth to talk but was only coughing up blood.

Jane was standing in the corner, looking at him with a strange look on her face.

“The papers have got it all wrong,” she said and raised the gun, smiling as she pretended to blow away smoke from the pipe. “There is no teen slasher since I am not picky about my victims being teens and not at all exclusive about using bladed weapons.”

James stared back at her, unable to respond. It was suddenly so clear to him how she got the cuts on her hands. Injuries she had sustained when going on a killing spree in the sorority house and not because there was some other killer who suddenly could not aim straight when Jane became the target.

“You know the funny thing right now?” Jane asked. “Mary was such a prude that I had to seduce her myself. This meant that I could not use the hand cam like normal, but must use a fixed camera in the wardrobe.”

She had begun masturbating, her hand rhythmically pumping into her sex as she watched his death agony.

“Ahhh...I began to seduce you since I thought that you had realized more...ahhhh...like why the clip of Mary and me was different,” Jane mumbled through her moans. “It turns out….oohhh...no reason to kill you...ah...except the bit of you having out of marriage sex with me….my first cop...ahhhhhiiiihh...but not...last one. This was so fun!”

James cursed his stupidity as he lost hold of his consciousness, distantly he heard the killer climax in a glorious orgasm as she watched him die.

The end

Did you enjoy the story? If you want to see more of my writing, please don't hesitate to write your thoughts in a review. Any feedback can also be sent to thethundercloud@hotmail.com
Sign up to rate and review this story