Categories > Anime/Manga > Vampire Knight

kaisaya

by Waves

sex ok

Category: Vampire Knight - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2021-07-01 - 552 words

?Blocked
they stared at each other... wondering the same thing

' do you wanna have sex... ? ' they said at the same time.

they smiled and kissed lovingly.

' isaya i thought about you all day..... " he said as he cupped his cheek

'i couldnt help but think of you too... ' he kissed the man.

as they deepened the kiss. with their tongues matching each others.

kaien went to grab him. and take his member out of his pants.

he looked at him then went down to suck on it.

licking and putting his mouth on it. he let isaya thrust into his mouth.

'mmm kaien-'

he licked the tip. licking down and around.

he wanted more. he let isaya touch him too.

'isaya-kun...' he went to kiss and make out with him as they touched each other.

kaien couldnt help but thrust into the mans hand. he breathed hard.

'isaya!'

'ah. kaien' they kissed again, making sure each tongue stroke they did was making the other turned on.

they started giving each other handjobs.

the two eventually couldnt take it anymore and came.

'isaya.... kun... hah.. that felt really good'

'yes it did... i want more though... can i be on top? '

"i want to ride you this time"

"ok "

they got into position . kaien on top .

kaien was used to it. though it still took a little while till it got in.

but it felt so good. being filled. isaya had a rather nice cock on him . as he assumed vampires would have..

'mm isaya- '

'kaien!'

he could feel him twitch inside him. he twitched back and squeezed him tightly.

'kaien....hah.... move'

he felt isayas hips start to move.

he rocked him self back and forth.

'kaien. move... pls "

kaien thrusted his hips forword to see the vampires reaction.

' hah! kaien! '

he got harder ?

' more or else im taking over. '

' ok dear . i just wanted to see how much you wanted it ' he kissed his forhead.

he began to move his hips and move his legs forword.

he moaned. his hips trying to move to his rhythm. he cried out ' oh godd- '

kaien could only feel the man fill him up. he wanted more. he moved faster then before. he could feel the man tense up and cry.

he held his face in his hands as he tried to get a better grips on him.

isaya kept thrusting harder and faster.

'kaien- im gonna come- holy fuck ' his dick was getting harder. and more intense down there inside him .

'isaya-kun!!' he held on to his shoulders and thrusted himself into his cock.

'k-kaien... pls more ! ' his head went back.

kaien and isaya went as fast as they could together. making the other moan out of excitement.

'ahhh!isaya im gonna come too! just from you in my ass.... haah... isaya.more ! '

he held onto isaya and got a grip on him.

' mmh'

'hah!'

with that they both came at the same time.

'we need tissue...'

'yeah isaya... ' he stared at the cum all over his chest and on his face some... .. it felt great.




**
i know im crazy, but it must be done for the sake of kaisaya
Sign up to rate and review this story