Categories > TV > Supernatural

Putty in the Devil's Hands

by SamDeanCass

Lucifer has always had an affect on Y/N, much to her dismay.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2021-10-22 - 954 words - Complete

?Blocked
You stood in the corner of the room with your hands folded across your chest, trying not to give direct eye contact to Lucifer. The Winchesters looked between you and him and immediately shielded you from his view. They knew the Lucifer had a soft spot for you and they didn’t want to know what would happen if he got you alone.

Even though you couldn’t see him, you could still feel his gaze on you. This should have made you feel uncomfortable, disgusted even, but it didn’t. It made you feel happy, wanted and safe. He had always had this affect on you but you didn’t know why.

Lucifer tried his best to peek around Dean and get your attention, but Dean was having none of it. “Hey, eyes here buddy. She doesn’t want to see you right now.” Lucifer began to cackle and throw his head back in laughter.

“C’mon Dean. Both you and me know that isn’t true. Me and Y/N have this special connection. She knows that she shouldn’t feel the things that she does when I’m around, but that’s what makes it even more exhilarating.”

Lucifer stands up from the chair he was captured in and shook off the chains as if they were nothing. Sam and Dean readied in a fighting stance but Lucifer threw them against the wall before they could do anything.

You tried your best to look away as he was walking towards you, however you felt two fingers wrap around your chin and carefully turn your head towards his. He stroked the side of your face lovingly whilst you leaned into his touch, all while Sam and Dean were slowly getting back to their feet.

Snaking a hand around your waist, Lucifer walked beside you and smiled smugly when the brothers finally got to their feet. Fury was evident in their eyes when they seen his hand on you but before they could act, Lucifer whisked you both away.

.........................................................................................................

The world around you whizzed until you were in a dimly lit room with only a bed in the middle of it. You should be feeling scared, terrified even, that Lucifer had took you but something told you that he wouldn’t harm you. He felt something for you.

You felt Lucifer’s arm move from your side to the bottom of your back as he turned to face you once again. “You have no idea how long I’ve wanted you alone with me, Y/N. You are the most beautiful person I have ever met, the purest. But now I have you all to myself, I’m going to fucking ruin you. I’m going to contaminate every last inch of you until your impure.”

Your legs turned to jelly as those words embedded themselves into you. You could feel yourself becoming wet at the mere words that fell from his lips. You were putty in his hands and that’s just the way he liked it.

Lucifer cackled as he watched your response. He loved how much his words affected you. “I cannot wait to fuck you but I need to know that you’re going to be Ok.” You gave him a small, but confident smile. “Be rough with me. Blindfold me. Throw me against a wall. I can take it.”
Lucifer immediately sprung into action and literally threw you into the wall, pinning you between it and him. He took a fistful of your hair and tugged your head back, leaving your neck exposed to him. He hungrily attacked you, sucking on your pulse point. Unintelligible moans exited your mouth as Lucifer worked his magic on you.

Parting your legs, Lucifer put his knee in-between them and reached underneath your top, leaving feather light touches against your skin. You began to ride his knee, going faster and faster as the friction was edging you towards your orgasm.

As soon as Lucifer noticed what you were doing, he removed his leg and pulled your hair back even further. “I’m going to fuck that orgasm out of you.” He turned you around and slammed you back against the wall, your face pressed against the cold, concrete wall.

Lucifer ripped away your pants and underwear, licking his lips when he seen what was underneath. He slid two fingers across your folds, your juices falling off them. “Your so wet for me you little slut.” A breathless moan left your lips as he inserted his fingers into you. He went agonisingly slow at first, but sped up the pace without warning.

Within seconds, he had you screaming his name and pulsing around him. You took deep breaths as the orgasm slowly finished but before you could catch your breath properly, Lucifer inserted his cock into your dripping folds and fucked you, fast and hard.

The top of your body was pressed hard against the wall, your hair still in his fist. Lucifer went faster and faster, completely ruining you like he promised. His free hand moved around you and found you clit, quickly rubbing circles.

He hissed as he felt you tightening and pulsing around him and sped up, fucking you through your orgasm. You screamed louder this time as the orgasm rippled through your body. His thrusts began to get sloppy as he moaned, cumming inside you.

He pulled out of you and carefully turned you around to face him. “You’re so beautiful with my cock inside you. But I want to see your face when you scream my name.”

Lucifer’s eyes blackened with lust as he picked you up and threw you onto the bed, ready for round 2.
Sign up to rate and review this story