Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Opportunist

by D-lilith

In life, there are two types of individuals: Those who do not know when to seize an opportunity and those who do. Thankfully for her, Ino belongs to the latter category.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Ino,Naruto - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2022-04-23 - 3663 words

?Blocked
Naruto was in love with Sakura Haruno.

There was no denying it. Everyone who knows them was aware of it.

The issue was, Sakura did not love him back.

At first, maybe it had been because of her young age, her blatant crush on the Uchiha’s heir or even the rumor circulating about him, the loud and boisterous orphan, but she could not stand his presence.

Over the time, she had come to like him, and even consider him as a very close friend. They had been stuck together from highschool to college, and while they were in different departments, Naruto always seemed to find his way to her. Unfortunately for him though, it seems to be all she could ever feel for him: a close friend and nothing more.

Despite that knowledge, Naruto had always remained by her side, cheering her up whenever she was down, helping her out whenever she could without asking anything in return, and simply just staying by her side.

He knew she was in love with Sasuke just as much as he was in love with her and there was nothing he could do about it. Still, when her crush, Sasuke, went abroad in order to gain more experience to lead his family business,he naively thought she would give her a chance.

Yet, he had been sorely mistaken. Now, she was gone, having followed the object of her affection abroad. He should not have been surprised, With her grades and work experience, it was not hard for her to find an opportunity.

Through it all. Ino had been there. She had seen it all.

While at first, when they were children,she found it entertaining to see her follow blonde chasing after her friend like a lost puppy, she realized while growing up that Sakura did not know how lucky she was to have someone like Naruto in her life.

Naruto was a hidden gem. Nowadays, it was rare to find someone so devoted and faithful to a single individual. Ino knew it from experience, she did not date a lot, but she knew first hand that someone who was as faithful as him was difficult to come by.

It was a sad reality really. Most men are always after one thing: sex.

Once they manage to get it, they are out of your life. It was one of the brutal truths of their society. And they are ready to use any means necessary to get it: sweet words, fake promises, manipulation, blackmail and much worse.

Yet from what she had managed to gather from her years of observing Naruto attempts at wooing Sakura, she realized he was nothing like them.

He was genuine, he truly loved her. Which makes it even more painful to have watched him throughout the years.

While most considers him to be stupid, she knows better. Naruto was not naive, far from it.

As time passes by and his attempt at getting a date with Sakura fails, his childhood innocence seems to fade. As a young adult in his early twenties, he seemed to realize it: Sakura would never consider him as a potential love interest.

Some things were never meant to happen.

Naruto and Sakura being an item happen to be one of those.

The night Sakura left, Ino and Naruto had accompanied her at the airport, with Naruto being their assigned driver.

He had smiled all the way there, encouraging her in her endeavors whenever she started to doubt herself and wishing him all the best in her new adventures.

When Sakura finally left, his smile faded.

While he had always been supportive of her, Ino had to wonder. To whom did he turn to whenever he was feeling down? Whenever life happened to become too hard and he needed a breather? The answer was no one.

Naruto was selfless.

And it might have been at that moment her own feelings for him changed.The day when she stopped considering Naruto as the boy in love with her friend, and simply as a man.

It was not the first time the thought had crossed her mind and she had always told it to Sakura, she was a foul for not seeing what she had in front of her eyes. So now that the pink haired woman was gone, what was stopping her from acting on her whim? Nothing.

Thinking back on it, though, she should feel bad about herself, really she should.

The night following Sakura’s departure, she had stayed with him, not wanting to leave him in such a distraught state. But in reality, she knew what she had been doing.

She had taken advantage of his weakened state of mind to plant the seed in his heart, staying with him throughout his heart broken state.

He had held onto the hope that Sakura would one day return his feelings, but after she left, he realized it would never happen. That night was the first time she had seen him breakdown and she had been the one there for him, embracing him.

At that time, she had been jealous.

Jealous of Sakura.

She had always longed for someone who would be head over heels for her, someone who would cry at the thought of losing her, someone who would love her like no other.

Sakura did not know what she had, but it was already too late for her.

That night, as Naruto silently cried on her shoulder, she decided.

She would make Naruto hers.

And she was well on her way to accomplish it.

She had been patient, two years went by and they slowly but surely grew attached to each other.
She would have liked it to come sooner than it, but she knew full well she could not get rid of his love for Sakura so quickly.

So, she waited.

Keeping contact with him, inviting him to hang out together, at first with their friends, but over the time, with less and less people around them.

Now though, they were finally comfortable being just the two of them hanging out. Going to the cinema, trying out a new restaurant, accompanying her shopping and helping her finally move out of her parents’ house in her brand new apartment, she knew she was getting close.

The seeds were blooming

Ino was not one to beat around the bush and was not shy of physical contact. The first time they held hands, her initiative, of course, Naruto had been surprised, a small blush on his face, but he did not say anything, only gripping her delicate hand.

Her heart swooned at the gesture and while she was usually confident, she could not help blushing as well and returned him a beaming smile.

The message seems to come across and it was the next step of their relationship.

Since then, her teasing nature that she subdued at first seems to rear back its head. Using it under the guise of initiating physical contact with him, it had become her defense mechanism when she was getting shy.

They grew used to each other's presence, skinship becoming the norm for them. But, despite it all, Ino had this gnawing feeling deep inside her, lingering doubts. What if he was still thinking of Sakura? What if she was only a rebound for him? What if he was only using her?

The thoughts ran rampant through her mind, and she knew it was ridiculous. He was not like that, not at all.

Nevertheless, she started avoiding him, making excuses whenever he invited her. She was a coward. She had been the one who had initiated all of this and now that she was near her goal, she wanted to run away.

Thankfully, she had her answer.

Naruto had come to visit her at her apartment, and despite her past behavior he was not there to point fingers and blame her. He just wanted to know if she was okay and the way he looked at her with a serene smile on his face reminded her of how he used to act around Sakura.

And it had warmed her heart, a warm feeling ran through her body, for the first time of her life, she felt loved, truly loved.

There was no use trying to hide it anymore, in her quest to make him hers, she realized Naruto had managed to make her fall deeper in love with him in his own way.

She knew he was the one for her, and she would never let him slip by.

That day, they shared the first kiss, sealing their newfound relationship.

Thus began their lives as lovers.

And tonight, three months after that fateful day, she planned on taking their loving relationship to a new height.

She had finished getting ready. Mind you, there was not much to prepare.

Ino was dressed for the occasion, leaving no room for interpretation on how the evening would play out. Dressed in a matching set of lacy purple bra, panties, and see through mid length dressing gown of the same color, she left nothing to the imagination.

From her exposed defined stomach, to her full breast and her legs worthy of a model with curves in all the right places, she knew she was desirable and she was not shy about flaunting her body to get what she wants.

From their time together, they never went beyond making out. It was infuriating. Though, she managed to find out one important thing about her boyfriend:Naruto was one hell of a kisser. He could make her feel light hearted and dizzy from just a kiss and she often finds herself wondering where he learned to kiss like that.

But Ino was a woman before everything and during all that time, two years and three months now to be more precise, since Sakura left, she did not have sex, not once, only resorting to masturbating to take care of her needs.

Everything seems to arouse her nowadays, Naruto especially.

She dreamed,longed for him, to take her, claim her, spoil her, fuck her, pull her hair, spread her legs and rams her like a bull. She wanted him to take her whole, taking out all of his pent up lust inside her body.

She wanted Naruto to pin her down by her wrists, be rough with her and take total control over her, using her however she pleased.

She wants to be his bitch.

After all, with the right person there was no such thing as inappropriate behavior.

And she knew how bad he wanted to be inside her, how much he wanted to find out how tight she was.

They were both at the edge. She knew it. After all, she made sure of it.

She teased him.

A lot.

Her doorbell rang.

He has arrived, finally.

She walks to the door, peeking down the door peephole, she sees him. Dressed in a single orange shirt and dark pants. Classic of him.

It would not do to make him wait any longer though.

She opened the door with a smile on her face, a smile far from being innocent, and the reaction was immediate. She loved watching the effect she had on him and at that moment she did not really care if someone else walked by.

Ino saw him gulp, his eyes trailing down her body, drinking her in. She felt his desire to move and touch her, his jaw stiffened , his eyes speaking volumes of what he wanted to do to her. But most importantly, she saw his trousers getting tighter and she loved what she was seeing.

Naruto was definitely big, there was no doubt about that.

And there was only one thing Ino wanted to do at that moment: She wanted to make out with his cock.

And she will. That she was sure of it.

Under his heated stares, even she could feel herself getting aroused. The throbbing desire to be touched and caressed increases, her lower regions start to get warm, a tingly sensation running through her whole body. And their was the desperate ache, the needed something for her pussy to grip on and drain it.

She was starting to get wet.

Though, she was starting to feel sorry for her neighbor, because she was sure of it. Even if she wanted, she would not be able to stop her moans: with his thick cock and her current state of mind, the whole neighborhood might come to know her boyfriend’s name by the time morning comes.

Abruptly, he snapped out of his lust induced state , snapping his gaze left and right urgently before pushing her in her apartment and closing the door behind her.

She knew she had been careless, anybody could have walked by and seen her in her current state of dress but his reaction had been worth it.

Before he could utter a word Ino was on him. Her lips mashed against his in an urgent kiss, as her parted lips met his.

No words needed to be exchanged, they had both waited for far too long.

Her tongue slipped inside his mouth, expertly dancing around it, sucking it. He tasted like mint, her favorite. Ino finger grips his hair, pulling him closer, she wanted to feel him more, to get lost him, to breathe him.

To his credit, Naruto only took a second to answer back, hungrily pushing back, mouth open. All he wanted to say was lost to their primal desires. They met in a fierce battle, neither of them wanting to submit. Lips clashed, tongues met, saliva was exchanged.

It was a battle for domination, one she had started. The first one to make a mistake will be swallowed whole.

Yet, she wanted to let go, for him to make him lose her mind, to own her, because sometimes, not being in control is the best feeling in the world.

Her fate was already sealed.

Trying to momentarily break out their kiss to take a fresh breath of air had been her only mistake, and it cost her greatly.

Naruto’s hand trails on her back, gripping her waist, keeping her from escaping. Bringing her even closer and preventing her escape. Suddenly he’s kissing her harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need she’d never known before. It still her breath, sending her heart racing.

She breathes him, smells him, becomes one with him. She had never felt so complete, so warm with her previous lovers. Only with him, always with him.

She was being swept away and she could only smile as she let him have his way with her.

And then, they separated.

The two of them breathing heavily, gasping for her, after their heated kiss.

Swollen lips, ruffled hair, darkened pupils, they were a mess and they had not even begun yet.

And they both could not wait any longer, like hormonal teenagers, they made their way through her room,discarding their clothes along the way. Yet, it had been hard when they could not go one step without having the need to feel and taste each other. But,they managed it.

As they entered her room, they were both stark naked, still entangled together. Ino pushed her backward, making him sit at the edge of her bed. She took the time to admire his lean and muscular physique, his abs and pectoral muscle and he was doing the same.

She was bare before him, he could now see her pink erected nipples as well as her dripping core. His burly cock throbbed in approval and she smirks before kneeling down between his legs.

Seeing his rod up close, it was even bigger and thicker than she imagined, making her body tingle in anticipation.

For now, though, she had another thing in mind.

While keeping eye contact with him, she placed a sultry kiss on his gland, tasting the small amount of precum which had dripped from it. Her first kiss in a way. The first of many to come.

His breathing grew deeper.

Detaching her lips from his crown, she toyed with him, licking his bulbous gland all over, licking every single drop that escaped from it. But, she knew his patience was growing thin.

And she would not make him wait any longer.

Opening her mouth, she placed her lips around the head of his cock, taking it in her warm mouth, running her tongue in a circular motion over it.

Getting used to his size and girth, she finally starts to bob her head up and down, every inch of his phallus being covered by her saliva.

Naruto groaned in delight and Ino shuddered. There were few things in the world she enjoyed more than a man groaning in delight because of her.

Her body was getting sensitive and she could feel her wetness dripping from her pussy and onto the floor.

With renewed vigor she kept on blowing him, and as much as it pains her to admit it, he was too big for her, only ¾ of his cock being covered by her spit. Yet she would not back down, sooner than later she was sure she would be able to swallow it whole. She never was one to back down from a challenge after all.

Nevertheless, after a short while, she could feel Naruto’s cock starting to pulse, more precum spilling out of his dick and going straight down her throat.

He was ready, just like her.

Bottoming out one more time on his cock, she lifted her head in one swift motion, pulling back from his spit covered cock, admiring her handy work.

Now, though, it was time for the main event.

Naruto did not seem like he could wait any longer. Reaching for her arms, he pulled her towards the bed, a small yelp coming out of her as she landed back against the soft mattress, with her knee half raised.

In an instant Naruto was upon her.

She did not need any preparation, she was wet enough.

She yearned for him, longed for him and in her desperate attempt to finally have her primal desires sated, she spread her legs, exposing her most private area, offering herself to him.

She felt his hot and sticky rod teasing her entrance, rubbing against her lower lips and her sensitive clit, almost making her beg for it.

But Naruto was not cruel and despite everything he needed as much as she did.

Eventually, she felt him align his cock to her cunt and then.. bliss.

It had been so long, so long since she had not felt this sensation. Her insides being slowly, but surely filled, stretched to the limit. It was exhilarating, an out of the world sensation.

Naruto took his time penetrating her, savoring each inch his burly rod spread, her warm hole accommodating itself to his girth.

Ino had to grip her sheets, her toes curling, biting her lips to prevent her from moaning out loud but it had been futile.

When Naruto finally bottomed out inside her, she could not contain herself anymore and her body jerked from the sensation. She was experiencing mini orgasms all over her body . She had never felt so full in her entire life.

Through it all, Naruto had remained sheathed deep inside her, not moving an inch, letting her ride it out. Yet he too had needed and they were about to be met.

Gripping her child bearing hip, he started to pull back his cock from her pussy, the latter not wanting to let him escape try tightened around it, but he forcefully drew back in, before thrusting right back in, a little bit faster than the first time.

She whimpered in delight as his cock kissed her deepest parts once again. And he repeated the process over and over again. Each time his thrust grew his speed, in ferocity, wanting to conquer her, to make her subjugate.

And she loved it.

Only with him did she have those desires, those craving to be owned, completely, always. To be shown who she belongs to.

Ino just want him to fuck her harder and harder… and harder.

And Naruto did, his pace growing so vicious the bed started to squeak in protest, her body jerking with each thrust, hot moans coming out of her lips in intelligible sounds.

He was pushing her body to it’s limit and she relished in it.

She could feel his swelling inside her, stretching her insides and his thrusts slightly losing speed and becoming more vicious, more profound.

As if wanting better access to her pussy, Naruto fell down on her open arms, placing his head next to hers, he placed his hands around her thin waist, embracing her possessively while continuing to ram his dick inside her, scraping her warm hole.

And Ino did the same, wrapping both legs and arms around his body, like two mating animals

His body was muscular, powerful, and dominant. His strokes long, slow and deep.

And then it happened.

Bottoming out inside her he emptied his thick and gooey cum inside her, she could almost feel each splurt coming out of his penis, painting her inside with him groaning in her ears.

And she was no different.

As soon as she felt the first jet of his ejaculation, it set her off. Back arching and twitching from the overwhelming pleasure, digging her nails in his back, leaving red imprints on their wake as she moaned her release.

They stay in that position for a while, taking solace in their warm body, and yet she knows neither of them have had enough. He was still hard and she was still rearing to go.

The night had only begun for them, but she was sure of one thing.

She had never been more thankful to Sakura for giving her this opportunity.

Fin
Sign up to rate and review this story