Categories > Original > Erotica

Embraced By Fox Girls

by Emberstorm

A Fox Girl & a man. Shifting Genders.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2022-05-26 - 233 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter I


"I know you want me," The fox girl said. "I didn't want to bother you," Lizzy said. Llaina sighed & said: "I'll do it," she said. The fox started kissing the elf passionately, with slow jazz music in the background, caressing his legs until he got an erection. "Let me fix that," she said as she sucked it.


Chapter II


After he came, She started to use her fox magic, shifting his gender to a woman and her to a man. Lizzy's pussy was wet from the fumes of the magic. "Your pussy is wet, naughty girl" Lizzy's shifted genitalia was aroused by the fox's sex pheromones. Llaina's cock peaked over the girl's face within the skirt she wore. "I want to make us cum." The penis teased Lizzy's breasts & her clit. "Please... the pheromones are making me so wet, put it in me" Llaina slid it in her pussy, making him & her cum after each thrust. The slightly spiked penis went in & out.


Chapter III


After they came the magic shifted them to both be guys. Lizzy's cock pressed up against Llaina's cock, while sharing the same fleshlight. "OH MY GOD, I AM GOING TO CUM~~~!!!" They both moaned sweetly. They shifted to girl on girl with their tits pressing up against each other's. "You are a little freak, but I love you." They continued to make love until the morning.
Sign up to rate and review this story