Categories > Original > Erotica

A Wonderful Beach

by Emberstorm

Femboy beach time!!

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2022-05-26 - 319 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter I


It was a hot summer at the beach. Everyone was there. "Rawr~~!! Come here!" Jean said to Dakota. "Come get this femboy ass" Jean grabbed his stuff & followed him to a quiet corner of a restauraunt.


Chapter II


He proceeded to take off his pants with his knot grew in size. "Oh my, you're so hot," Dakota whispered in Jean's ear. There was a moment where Jean paused. Dakota's badonkadonk was thick. His catboy schlong was hard as stone. "Put it in me already, damn it!" Dakota screamed. Jean slowly put his knot in, making Dakota moan softly. "God, make this bussy pop!" the catboy said. The wolf put lube on, making it easy to fuck the soul out of his client.


Chapter III


The knot went it slowly, then picked up pace as it thrusted each time it went in & out of Dakota's anus. "Let's add to the pleasure," Jean moaned, grabbing a fleshlight, an aphrodisiac, & a vibrating Bad Dragon™ brand dildo. He placed the fleshlight over the penis, jerking it off as he fucked Dakota. He injected pheromones mixed with his own semen into the both of them, making them more horny. "I am going to cum," Jean said. Jean's knot splurted all over the ass of the catboy, who hasn't came yet. "My turn for your ass."


Chapter IV


Dakota put his spiked penis in, with the dildo in his ass, & began to fuck fast. "Oh my, you're such a whore for cock, aren't you?" Dakota said. The dildo-vibrator vibrated fast, as the thicc femboys were moaning in pleasure. "OH MY ASS, IT FEELS SO GOOD~~~!!!" Jean screamed, as they both jizzed at the same time, with the cum completely covering the room in thick ropes of furry sperm. "What are you doing---- MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK?" the guy said, as he walked in on his employees. "Good question," Jean said.


THE END!!
Sign up to rate and review this story