Categories > Original > Erotica

A Night To Remember

by Emberstorm

Furry on Furry

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2022-05-26 - 331 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter I


Lina stepped out of the shower, enveloped in the scented tingling of warmth. She was going on a trip with her sister, Dianaira & their friend Saffron. Saffron was a quiet & gentle man, who doesn't get angry. "I like him, but I can't get him to look me straight in the eyes," The fox girl told herself. The boy she liked was a handsome catboy, & had green & blue eyes. Then she had a plan. A sneaky plan. "I'll tell him I need help in the shower then---" as she told herself, Saffron appeared. "Hey, I came to check on you, what's up?" Saffron asked. Lina then put her plan to action. "I need help scrubbing my back. It's hard to do alone!" He then agreed.


Chapter II


Saffron came in the shower with a pair of swim trunks on, & Lina was almost nude. He started to scrub her back until then, the towel came off of her body. He just stood there with a big erection. "I only wanted you in here to see my fat ass" Lina said to him seductively.


Chapter III


They started to kiss each other hotly, with her ass in his paws. His tight shorts rid up his ass from his boner. "I'll make you happy." she moaned as she pulled down his shorts. His cock was then completely between Lina's ass cheeks.


Chapter IV


"Don't cum just yet. I want it in my pussy" She said. Saffron's spiked manhood went in her, with each thrust getting her more horny. After he came in her, he then took it out & put it in between her melons. Her bountiful, soapy mountains bounced as his wet dick thrusted. He then came a second shot of jizz all over her face, with some of his fluid dripping down to her area. "I'll milk you. Don't worry about running out of cum. My magic replenishes it, Give me a baby." The two began to do it again until morning.
Sign up to rate and review this story