Categories > Original > Erotica

Karen's Best Trip

by Emberstorm

Just read it.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2022-05-27 - Updated: 2022-05-27 - 270 words - Complete

?Blocked
It has been a week since a middle aged lady name Karen fell into a pit. She accidentaly fell while masturbating. "Oh god, where am I?" The woman said. Karen woke up in a bed in a quaint little house. "Seems like you're okay!" a monster said. "Get away from me, you demonic thing!" the entitled woman screamed. "You know i found you naked with a dildo in your ass on the floor," The monster said. "Let's finish what you started by yourself! btw, I am Zaehrya" the monster said, as she then put a large horse cock dildo up the middle aged woman's pussy. "Oh my god, that Feels so Good~~~!!" Karen screamed. Karen then put her fingers into the furry's pussy, jerking her off with great force. "Oh, you sinner. We'll regret this, but It'll feel good." Zaehrya then started to suck on Karen's plump milkers. "If you cum, You'll have to stay & have sex with me forever," the succubus said. The succubus pressed up against Karen as they both jerked each other off with fingers. "I have a toy. It's my favorite. It's the lamp." Zaehrya then grabbed the lamp & shoved it up her & the entitled bitch's ass with full force. The lamp was lubed, as entered. "I never used a lamp, but I used fishing rod." Karen said. The lamp began to show signs of damage, as the lamp was used as a sex toy. Karen then grabbed a bucket full of lube & poured it on them, also grabbing a lit candle & putting it on her tits. Zaehrya stroked Karen's stupid haircut, as they both moaned.
Sign up to rate and review this story