Categories > TV > Teen Wolf

Alpha Puppy

by SamDeanCass

Scott likes to be dominated by Y/N.

Category: Teen Wolf - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2022-05-30 - 549 words - Complete

?Blocked
Requested on Tumblr

Because Scott is an Alpha werewolf, everybody thinks that he is the more dominant one in your relationship, turns out though that it’s the other way around. You would never let anybody know this but you thrive off being the dominator. Seeing Scott writhing underneath your body and knowing that you have full control over him does something to you that you just can’t control.

You were straddling Scott on the bed, your fingers wrapped in his hair as you both attacked each others mouths. His hands began to slide down your side and stopped at the top of your hips. Knowing exactly what he wanted, you gave a little smirk and pushed him down flat on the bed. “You know the rules, Scotty. No touching unless I say.” He looked up at you and bit his lip, not looking the least bit sorry.

“Well, I suppose I’m going to have to resort to other methods to get you to learn your place.” You leaned down on top of him to reach for the draw to open it; bringing out a pair of handcuffs. You could practically hear the gulp coming from Scott as he eyed up the metal in your hands. “If the Alpha can’t be good, then he has to be punished.”

You handcuffed his wrists to the headboard and set your sights on him. Already, you could feel a slight bulge pushing against you as you moved, causing a smile to emerge onto your face.

A low moan escaped his lips as your fingers slowly traveled down his chest, tracing patterns around his abs, and stopped just before his navel. He began to pull a little on the cuffs as your hand inched nearer and nearer to his clothed erection. “Stop teasing, please. I need you.”

You snickered. “I’m not done with you yet.” Undoing the button on his jeans, your hand slipped down and inside his boxers where you could feel his cock straining to break free. The slightest touch of your fingers made Scott’s breathing become more rapid. Slowly your hand pumped him up and down, allowing all the pre-cum to escape and Scott to let out an exasperated groan.

“Is this what you want, Alpha?” He nodded his head, but you weren’t pleased with that response. You slapped his cock lightly, Scott’s eyes popping open. “That’s not how we answer is it?” “No Y/N, sorry Y/N.” You nodded and lowered your mouth onto his dick, allowing your mouth to mould around his length.

A low growl erupted from Scott as you sucked harder and pumped faster. You could tell that he was going to cum soon, which you wasn’t going to let happen. Just before his climax you stopped and got off the bed, earning a whimper from Scott. “Y/N, please. I need to cum.”

You walked back over and placed a peck to his lips. “Not yet. This is the perfect situation having you like this, all trussed up. I think it’s one of my new favourite things.” Heading over to the bedroom door, you heard a little whimper. “Don’t worry, my Alpha puppy, I’ll be back soon to finish what I started.”
Sign up to rate and review this story