Categories > TV > Supernatural

Pet Names (18+)

by SamDeanCass

Sam has found a particular thing that always manages to turn Y/N on.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2022-07-07 - 1107 words - Complete

?Blocked
Requested on Commaful
Pairing: Sam Winchester x fem!reader


You were sitting at the table in the kitchen, eating your breakfast and researching your next case on your phone with Dean sitting opposite you, inhaling his bacon and egg.

“Jesus, Dean. Slow down!” He leaned back, punched his chest and let out a loud burp, smirking at you. “I will never slow down when it comes to bacon, it tastes too good.” You shook your head and turned your attention back to your phone when Sam came into the kitchen. He wrapped his arm around your shoulders and kissed the top of your head.

“Good morning, angel.” You immediately stiffened up and silently sent daggers to Sam as he walked past you towards the coffee pot. He knew exactly what he was doing with saying that name.

He walked back around and sat beside you, running his hand up and down your leg. Taking a sip of his coffee, Sam looked over at your phone. “What you looking at, baby doll? Researching for the case?” This time you were able to see the devious smirk on his face as the pet name slipped past his lips.

You let out a quiet groan and crossed your legs in an attempt to stop the damp patch forming in your underwear. You turned and furrowed your eyebrows, sliding your phone over to him. “Take a look for yourself, Sam.” To try and ease the sensation building up, you walked over to the sink and got a glass of water.

“This looks good, princess. We’ll set out later today, after we’ve gathered everything we need.” You turned around and glared at Sam before storming out of the kitchen towards your shared bedroom. Dean looked up from his second helping of breakfast, completely bewildered by your reaction.“What’s gotten into her?” Sam shrugged his shoulders as he got up and followed you to your bedroom.

As soon as he set foot through the door, you jumped on him. “You know exactly what you’re doing to me, Sam Winchester, now help me fix it.” Sam had his arms out ready to catch you and turned you both around, pushing you against the door. “Gladly, baby girl.” Your hands traveled to his hair, pulling at the shorter strands at the nape of his neck as your lips attacked his hungrily. He growled in response and pushed you further against the door, leaving no room for you to move.

His large hands squoze your ass as his tongue began fighting yours for dominance. He but your bottom lip, causing you to squeak and for him to win the battle. Lips locked together, he carried you over to the bed and threw you down, your breath leaving you for a second. Sam was quick to attach your lips again, his hands taking advantage of your body underneath his.

He lifted up your top and found that you weren’t wearing a bra. He growled lower this time and sucked hungrily on your nipple, a low groan escaping your lips. Your hands found their way back into his hair, threading and pulling as hard as you could. With his free hand, he took yours and placed them above your head.

“If you keep doing that, baby, I’m gonna cum in my pants right now.” He began to knead the other breast as he continued to suck on your nipple. He turned his attention to the other one, giving it the same treatment. When your breaths began to get raspier, he stopped and began to take off your pants and underwear, licking his lips at the sight he seen.

“Your so wet for me already. Your so needy for me. Those pet names really do something to you, don’t they, princess?” He palmed himself over his pants before kneeling down and completely devouring your pussy. His tongue was doing things to you that you never thought was possible, leaving you writhing around the bed with the overstimulation. The familiar feeling knotted in your stomach as Sam continued to fuck you with his tongue.

He sensed you were close and stood up, ripping off his pants and underwear. You let out a groan and shot him a dangerous glare. “Why’d you stop, I was so close!” He leaned back down on you, his warm breath fanning your face. “I want to see you cum all over my cock.” With no warning, he pushed inside you up to the hilt, groaning as he felt your walls fit him so perfectly.

“You feel so good, baby girl.” Beads of sweat were forming on your forehead. “Sam, I need you to move.” He leaned back down and attacked your lips as he pushed out and then back in, more rough than usual, hitting your spot perfectly. Hearing you moan and groan underneath him only spurred Sam on, going faster and harder, the sounds like a song to his ears.

Your back arched off the bed as Sam hit your spot over and over again, harder each time. Your nails left angry red lines across his back as you felt the familiar feeling return in your stomach. “I’m...gonna...” “Cum, princess, cum all over my cock.” You immediately let go, a loud scream escaping your lips. Sam came a few seconds after, spurting white streams inside you.

Sam stayed inside you for a few minutes as you both came down from your highs. He lay down on top of you, kissing your bare stomach as your hands threaded through his hair. “You always look so beautiful like that, baby. You’re just amazing.” “You weren’t too bad yourself, handsome.” He smiled up at you before pulling out and rolling over to the other side, opening his arms for you.

You accepted his invitation and shuffled over, resting your head on his chest, He kissed the top of your head as his fingers danced over your naked back. A quiet knock sounded on your door.

“If you’ve both finished...canoodling with each other, I would like to think it’s time to leave for the hunt. Just whatever you do, please don’t do...that in the motel. Those walls are paper thin and I’d rather not hear my brother having sex.” You both giggled at Dean and rolled out of the bed to get dressed again.

“Oh princess, I can guarantee, we will definitely be doing that; even if it’s to piss him off.” He wiggled his eyebrows at you and you laughed, throwing his pants and underwear over to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story