Categories > TV > Supernatural

Dominant King (18+)

by SamDeanCass

Y/N is used to being the dominator but when she gets into a relationship with Crowley, she soon learns her place.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2022-09-17 - 620 words - Complete

?Blocked
Pairing: Crowley x fem!reader


You have always been the dominant one in your relationships, especially during sex. You thrived off seeing the other person struggle and plead underneath you, in fact, it completely turned you on. But then, you met Crowley. You both fought for dominance at first, both of you wanting to control the situation. However, Crowley soon got his way and he wore you down into submission.

“You can finish if you beg.”
A few months ago, you would have been embarrassed at the fact that you gave in so easily but something about Crowley made you putty in his hands.

He chuckled as a frustrated growl escaped your lips. “Not so nice when you’re on the receiving end is it, love?” His fingers pumped faster and faster inside you as your breathing became more erratic. You tried to hold it in, not to give in, but the feeling was too strong. “Please! Can I cum?”

A satisfied smirk plastered all over his features. “Cum, my love.” The familiar feeling rose up inside your body as you completely let go on his fingers as he pumped you through your orgasm.

He didn’t stop, though, instead he sped up. “Crowley, what...are....you...doing?” The familiar feeling was coming back again, much faster. “I need you to be louder. Louder, so that everyone can hear you.” You shot him a dirty look but eventually gave in to his wishes.

The feeling rose back quicker than you thought and you let go again, this time arching your back and letting the feelings completely wash over you. As you came back down from your high, you could feel exhaustion take it’s grip on you and began to close your eyes.

You felt a warm hand on the side of your cheek. “We’re not done yet, sweetheart.” You opened your eyes and seen Crowley on top of you, completely naked and lust blackening his eyes. “You’ve had your fun, not it’s time for mine.” He grabbed his member and lined it up with your entrance before slowly entering you. Instead of waiting for you to adjust he began to fuck you, hard and fast. Grabbing a fistful of your hair, he pulled you up to him and planted a rough, dominating kiss on your lips.

“You’re just my filthy, little slut. Look at how wet you are already and I’ve only just stared fucking you.” He threw you back down on the bed and pummeled you into the mattress, slapping your face.

“C’mon you dirty, little whore. Cum for me.” You tried your hardest not to give in, your dominant side still trying to break free. You squoze your eyes shut as the feeling arose again. Crowley could tell what you were doing and he wasn’t going to have any of it.

One of his hands found your nipple and began to play with it, whilst his other hand drew circles on your oversensitive clit. The control you had was about to snap. Your hands gripped the bed sheets firmly as you tried to hold back the orgasm but it wasn’t enough.

The orgasm rippled through you, your body shaking and your eyes rolling to the back of your head. You tightened around Crowley and he finished soon after you, spurting himself inside you.

You both lay there for a few minutes to come down from your highs. “You are one mother fucker Crowley.” He shot you a dirty smirk before exiting you and crawling to the empty space beside you. “I had to show you who exactly rules around here and I had to put you in your place.”
Sign up to rate and review this story