Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

untitled

by vampireshmu

bert wears a tiara onstage

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2023-01-14 - 420 words

?Blocked
Gerard has no clue where or when Bert got the tiara he's performing with (probably a fan or dollar store) but he can't pretend he's not into it.

Before he knows it, The Used are offstage and he's free to drag Bert into a stuffy supply closet. Bert falls onto Gerard, the space definitely not large enough for the two of them. Gerard holds Bert up, not that he has much choice. Bert grabs Gerard's ass.

"Hi," he greets, grinning.

"Hi, Gerard echoes, nudging Bert until he gets the hint and falls to his knees. His shirt catches on the doorknob on the way down and the concrete is rough, but he doesn't mind. Somehow the plastic tiara is still solidly perched on his head. Gerard fumbles with his belt while Bert unzips his jeans and his cock gets out eventually.

Bert giggles, "Have you been hard this whole time?"

Gerard groans, because yes, obviously.

"Start sucking, princess," He says. Bert splutters, flushing crimson, but quickly gets to work licking. He bobs his head, slowly taking Gerard's dick deeper until his nose is touching his abdomen. Bert looks up, meeting Gerard's eyes through his curtain of greasy black hair. Gerard whines around where he's biting his fist at the sight.

Bert pulls off, drooling and panting. He's sweaty and out of it. He goes back down on it, putting pressure on the underside of Gerard's cock, just near the head, with his tongue. Gerard gasps. He bucks forward into Bert's mouth; the younger man takes it well.

"Good fucking girl," Gerard praises, "Should I pull out? Come all over your face? Make sure everyone knows what a slut you are?" Bert, perhaps against his best judgment, makes a muffled sound of affirmation paired with puppy eyes.

Gerard pulls away from Bert's swollen lips and frantically tugs at his dick. His muscles clench and warm jizz splatters over Bert's hair, subsequently covering the cheap tiara. Bert's mouth drops open but Gerard isn't that kind, letting it get pretty much everywhere else. Gerard rocks back on his heels, breathing out sharply. Bert awkwardly blinks his eyes open, one by one. He moves to wipe cum off of his eyelid and Gerard tuts. Bert stops himself, realizing he'll have to go out through the halls of the venue and to his bandmates on the bus, hair sticky with Gerard's cum.

"Have fun," Gerard says, apparently a mind reader now, as he zips his pants up and leaves Bert alone in the small closet.
Sign up to rate and review this story