Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Naruto's adventures in and out of DC's women

by Yooma

Just a series of oneshots involving Naruto getting it on with the various women of the DC universe.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2023-02-05 - 3928 words

?Blocked
Yo, Yooma here(but in FF, I go by issexwithyourcloneincest). Don't have much to do here except to invite you to AizenTheGoat's discord server. The links: cswtVb6mzE


Uzumaki Naruto trudged into his apartment with a tired groan. The past few days had been nothing but stressful for him. On Monday, he'd been investigating a human trafficking ring in Japan before he'd been called to aid in an earthquake somewhere in the United States.

The rumbling had only barely stopped when he'd had to go rescue the protege band from the now destroyed Cadmus facility building much to their dissatisfaction and he'd ended up getting there only to be attacked by a teenage looking Superman who'd thought he was an enemy and jumped straight at him. A problem which had been solved via a quick use of magnet release. The sight of a snarling Kryptonian doing the worm was what had met the rest of the league when they'd arrived and it turned out the teenage Superman was actually a teenage clone of Superman.

How insulting. Everyone kept trying to clone Superman but nobody wanted to clone him. He could spit fire and walk on water and stick to walls. He was like the Jesus of ninjas and nobody found him interesting enough to clone. Sure, he wouldn't appreciate if they did, but that wasn't the point.

At the end of it all, Batman still tried pinning the responsibility of mentoring them on him. And everyone else would have supported him had Black Canary not volunteered. Bless her and her big, round, probably very soft, heart. Yep, heart. He wasn't ogling her cleavage at all, that was beneath him.

By Tuesday afternoon, he was back in Asia and back to square one as it had been discovered that he'd been the one looking into the disappearances of teenage girls and children. In his frustration, he'd turned the investigation to a giant crackdown spanning two days.

On Wednesday, he'd found the brains behind the whole thing, Akio Sasashi, in Tokyo and much to his unpleasant surprise, the man had hired the services of the league of shadows as his protection. No wonder he kept disappearing. In a rather short clash that ended with unconscious assassins and Akio losing his left leg, he was about to take him to the authorities when Akio nearly lost his head courtesy of Katana.

While normally he'd be all for letting someone like him die, he really needed the bounty on his head and it strictly said alive. Sure it wasn't a heroic reason but being a good person didn't pay bills and Batman was rather miserly with money when he wasn't spending it on maintenance and repairs.

Their resulting fight had been cut short when a slightly lucid Akio decided he'd rather die than go to jail and set off the bombs he'd laced around his house. The resulting explosion left him with an unconscious Katana, burnt clothes and equally burnt gear and by extension, no money.

Unfortunately, that meant he had to wait for her to wake up before running to the nearest zeta beam. Which happened to be a continent away. Fuck.

And here he was, back home on a Thursday night and ready to pass out for a few days or at least until he got called back to action. As he headed for his bedroom, he noticed the lights in his kitchen were on.

He may not have photographic memory but he was very sure he switched off all the lights before he left the house. Palming a kunai in his right hand and going through the hand signs for the meisaigakure no jutsu with his left, he slowly crept into the kitchen.

Upon entering, he took a good look at his home intruder and groaned inwardly.

It was Diana or as she was more popularly known, Wonder Woman.

She was leisurely sitting on his favourite chairs as she read a romance novel he remembered her leaving behind and she had gone through five bowls of his ice cream and was going through his sixth and last one, much to his annoyance. He released the technique and appeared in front of her, causing her to jump and throw a punch at him which he dodged casually.

"Naruto, I've told you to stop using that technique to sneak up on me," She half yelled. "One day, I'll end up separating your head from your body because you chose the wrong moment to prank me."

Naruto rolled his eyes. "Sure, someone breaks into my house and I'm supposed to just jump headfirst to wage glorious battle against a person I don't even know. For all I know, it could be Darkseid."

"I doubt Darkseid would break into your house to get to you," Diana deadpanned. "Much less wait in your kitchen for you to arrive. And even if he chose to do both, do you really think an invisibility technique would be enough to avoid detection?"

"Nevermind that," He waved her off, causing her to scowl. "Why'd you deem it necessary to pick my lock rather than call me like a normal person?"

"Pick your lock? You gave me the spare keys!" She gave him an incredulous look.

"I'm very sure I didn't." In his defense, she had come here multiple times and not once did she ever use the keys. He'd always been either around or they came together (in more ways than one).

"You handed them to me the first time I came here. After we.. you know.." she trailed off with her face turning red.

"I don't think I know," Naruto adopted a look of mock innocence. "Please, tell you mean by 'we..'"

"We.."

"We?"

You know, we.."

"What do you mean we? Like Nintendo Wii?"

"We had intercourse damn you," she blurted out, her face fully red now.

He had to admit, she looked pretty good with a red face, it made her eyes more pronounced somehow.

"Oh, you mean after we fucked." He grinned.

"Yes, Naruto. After we.. fucked," she sighed, clearly embarrassed to have used the word. Too bad, 'cause she'd have to get used to that word. It was as much a part of his vocabulary as 'yes' and 'no' and no friend/girlfriend/fuckbuddy of his would be allowed to get flustered just by saying it.

"I see," He really did see. Now that he had something to think of other than sleep, he noticed just what she was wearing. Having done away with the armour, she was wearing a rather short pair of well, shorts.

And she'd donned a semi-transparent t-shirt that barely reached her navel and gave him a good view of her toned abs he loved to run his hands over, along with the black bra she wore underneath. This wasn't someone who came to talk to him.

"I also see what you're wearing," He smirked at her. "How scandalous of you Diana, what must J'onn and the others have thought when he saw you leaving the watchtower dressed like this?"

"I didn't leave like this," she glared at him, her face ablaze again. " I wore a jacket over my shirt."

"Covering your upper body bit everyone got to see what you were wearing below." His smirk turned devilish. "I can only imagine how many people would have stared at you"

"There weren't many in the watchtower," Diana looked away, slightly pouting. "But I caught Batman staring a bit."

Whatever exhaustion Naruto had felt earlier began to leave him and in it's place, came intense arousal. His initial intentions had been eo to tease her a bit and get her to leave but with those expressions she kept making, it had become nigh impossible to not do something to her.

"Disappointed that there weren't more people?" He asked, slowly moving towards her. "How naughty of you. You're heading to a man's house and you want to entice others."

"N-no of course not," she stammered, slightly leaning away from him as he neared her. "I couldn't hide myself completely. I would if I could but it'd be somewhat suspicious. Besides it's just Batman"

"Just Batman? He'd love to place you on the computer and hold on to your neck as he drives himself deep into you, you know. I've seen how he looks at you. He may not want to date you but he'd love to fuck you." Naruto had arrived in front of her and pushed the table out of the way.

"Half the men on this planet would love to do so too, but in spite of how much you might like the idea of everyone knowing just how lewd you can be, they'll never know because you're mine now." He placed his hands on her shoulders and leaned in to her.

"Naruto…" Diana began. Her voice cracking from lust. Why'd she have to tell him that little kink of hers? "Just-"

"I've seen Superman do the same. He's with Lois but there's always that lingering look he gives you up when you're looking another way. He loves Lois, no doubt but he wouldn't be opposed to the idea of rearranging your insides should you approach him." His face was only a few inches away from her. Slowly approaching her lips.

"I know you've harbored the thought of entering an actual relationship with someone else. If only to enjoy the thrill of cheating or meeting someone who can actually say he loves you, but we both know it can't happen. You might find someone but he'll never be enough for you, Diana. He won't be able to do the things for you that I do." His voice had lowered to a growl.

"I'm the only one who knows just how much you scream when I rub a spot near your behind as I thrust into you. I'm the only one who knows just how you wiggle your hips when you're close to spraying the sheets with your juices. Only I know what spots in you to push against to make your eyes roll backwards. I'm the only one who knows precisely where to caress on your thighs to make you bite your lips. I'm the only one who knows what part on your neck to lick to make you twitch." He moved away and began to nibble and lick at her her ear lobe.

"Naruto…" Diana moaned out again. She didn't know when she'd stood up or he'd backed her against the cabinet and she didn't care to know at the moment. She sat on the cabinet and circled his legs around his waist, eliciting a pleased sound from him that seemed to massage her ear.

"Doesn't it feel good Diana?" He asked, pulling her collar down to expose her shoulders and the bra straps."What I'm doing to you? What you're feeling? Does it feel like something some other guy can do?"

"Noo.." she moaned out again. Her hips grinding against his more out of instinct than any conscious effort. Never had she felt like cursing clothes so much.

"Then why do you think someone else can do the things I do, Diana?" He asked, pulling away from her to look her in the eyes. He gave her shirt a harsh yank, tearing it in two from the collar down.

"Oh, Naruto.." Diana tried to speak but she couldn't form the lucidity to say anything aside his name. His eyes had changed from his oh-so-captivating blue to a lip-biting shade of purple that reminded her of the tantric spirits that dwelled in Lady Aphrodite's chambers. Her torn shirt meant nothing, nothing in the world mattered aside the man between her legs. To think they'd only started off as a bit of stress relief.

Neither of them truly understood the concept of romantic love. They weren't the type to commit themselves to a single lover for the rest of their lives. It seemed too..limiting. Too restraining. She'd initially intended to express her desires to Batman but with how many women he went through, she didn't want to be considered a mere accomplishment or contact a disease. Superman was married, as was flash. Green lantern was in a relationship with hawkgirl and Martian Manhunter was practically asexual.

The only option she'd found had been a twenty something looking man she'd seen crossing countries by foot in less than an hour, manipulating every elements without any divine blessings and was capable of our matching even Batman in single combat. Even better was that he was single as well. They'd had few interactions and her offer was a gamble. Finding out he was in a similar situation except caused by different circumstances was a godsend. She'd found out quickly that he was as skilled a lover as he was a fighter and he didn't attach any importance to the act. Aside them getting closer as friends, nothing had sent their relationship into romantic territory. Not until now.

She hadn't expected him to act so possessive or be agitated by her seemingly searching for a romantic partner but she couldn't say she disliked it. She had no plans of trying to search after tonight. If ending her little agreement with him meant the cessation of what he made her experience, she'd chose to die single if need be.

"Your pants, take them off," he said. His hands having worked their way behind her back and unhooked her bra. He was grinding into her himself now. His clothed erection grinding against her drenched panties. Every thrust he made sent jolts up from her sex to her brain.

Everything had become a haze of lust and a musky scent for Diana. She found herself unable to break eye contact with Naruto as her hands unbuttoned her shorts and dragged it down with her panties. Her breathing had increased to a point where she was all but panting.

"Good," Naruto slowly purred. His voice affecting her in ways no aphrodisiac could hope to match. Hooking one hand across her waist to draw her closer, he began to grind against her naked sex again and ran a hand down from her chest to her abs, causing her to gasp and reaching her hardened clitoris which he gave a gentle pinch with two fingers.

Diana moaned loudly and shot her head forward, biting his shirt covered shoulder and frantically wiggled her hips against his, trying to maximize the explosive feeling as she released a jet of her essence on his pants.

Naruto chuckled. "I didn't even stick a finger in and you still ended up cumming. How naughty of you. You stained my pants too. However are you going to make it up to me?"

Diana, mind still reeling from her orgasm reached for his button, her fingers removing it from it's hole,swiftly pulling down the zipper and yanking down his pants along with his boxers as far down as she could make them before reaching for her prize.

A part of her was filled with euphoria when her hands found their way around the familiar heat and throb of his member. Frantically, she began to move her hands upwards and downwards, earning herself an ecstatic groan from her lover which in turn caused her to released a pleased moan. After all the pleasure he had given her, it was only right she returned the favour. To make him feel a pleasure greater than any other woman could or would.

Naruto raised his slightly soaked fingers to Diana's face, using his index and middle finger to rub her essence across her lips before prodding her mouth. She slightly parted her lips and teeth, allowing them entrance into her cavern before she began to suckle on them and run her tongue over both fingers coating them with a thick sheen of her sticky saliva which still felt slightly cold from the frozen delicacy she'd been having earlier.

He groaned at the sensation, feeling his member seemingly harden even further than it already was which in turn caused his partner am equal amount of joy as she stroked him with an almost worshipful enthusiasm.

After a few moments, he took them out, eliciting a small displeased whine from her and took her hands off his member. It was too much, he had to fuck her now or he'd shrivel up. Diana could only gasp when she felt the tip of his member rub against her labia, the tip scooping up a healthy amount of her juice, and moan as he pushed his head fully into her.

Naruto closed his eyes when as he felt his glans become engulfed in a warm, almost constricting chamber of velvety smoothness that massaged him with every pulse. His heart beat even faster as he pushed more of his length in, almost mindlessly shoving himself into her warmth only to stop as he found that she could accept no more of him.

Diana screamed again and he felt a wave of fluids bathe his length and the walls seemingly tighten and seemingly stroke him even faster. Damn, having sex with Diana always felt as good as the first time. The novelty would probably never wear off.

Diana felt like she'd died and gone to heaven. The feeling of being stretched out and filled dealt her a pleasure she would gladly sacrifice anything to feel constantly. Every throb he made in her formed a harmonic beat with her heart. His heat provided her with a warmth her mother's caresses had never given. This was her world now, this moment with her lover. She let out a cross between a groan and a whine as he pulled back only to whimper as he harshly thrust back in. As he repeated the process and began a rhythm, her world went blank.

'No etymologist could describe just how it felt to be inside Diana', Naruto thought as he thrust in and out of her. Her walls kept stroking and squeezing him in a way he'd never felt with anyone aside her, her moans and whimpers energised him more than kurama's chakra ever could.

Every heavy breath she took only motivated him to empower his thrusts. He could feel better. He could make her feel more. He just had to do better.

And he did. He felt Diana scream and writhe as his hips became a blur and once again, he felt the shower of her nectar on his length and pubic hair. Everytime he pulled back, their hips were connected by a thin trail of her sticky nectar. With each thrust back into her, a slick sound would echo in his ears, fueling his thrusts as much as her sounds did.

The scent of her nectar were all he could smell, her sounds and the sounds their connecting sections made were all he could hear. Her face, contorted with pleasure and those lightning blue eyes darkened with lust were all he could see.

It was too much, he just wanted to sleep at first but now he doubted he could stop fucking this..this..this succubus. That was all she could be, not a demigod, not an amazon, a succubus. Only a demon could entice a person as to make him forget every other fleshly desire he possessed. And he loved her for it.

"Can't you feel it Diana?!" He yelled at her. "Can't you feel what I'm doing to you?!"

"...n'too'.." She tried to respond but her voice faded out into whimpers again.

"This isn't something anyone else can do for you, Diana. Only me! not Batman, not Superman, not Steve, me!" He yelled again. "I can do this to you everyday. When you wake up, before you sleep, after every mission, anytime you want. All you have to do is give yourself to me. Wouldn't you want to get this anytime?"

He gave her another particularly hard thrust and she screamed again. Yet another shower. God, he was getting addicted to this himself.

"Oh gods, yes!" She cried. She felt herself lubricate his member even further. That wonderful, wonderful length that provided her with a feeling no sensation in her life could match. "I'm yours, Naruto. No one else's yours."

"That's right Diana," Naruto grinned. "You're mine, this pussy is mine! Not Batman's, not Superman's, not even yours. It's mine, only mine. It does what I tell it to doesn't it?"

"Yeesss!" Diana let out a slow scream as she felt his thrusts intensify and his member begin to throb faster. This was it. He'd release his semen finally.

"Good, now as it's owner. I'm telling you to CUM." he yelled.

Diana released a rapturous cry as she let out the largest orgasm of the night. Her legs shaking frantically as she wrapped them around Naruto's waist and thrust her hips against his faster. Right as the throbbing reached its fastest, she felt him capture her lips in a kiss as he released a torrent of liquid heat into her womb. The feeling spurring yet another orgasm from her and she felt her nectar mix with his essence.

Naruto remained in her for another minute, slowly grinding himself inside her and allowing his orgasm to die out before finally pulling out. A second after, a steady stream of white began to pour out of Diana and pool on the floor. He stepped back and watched her moan for another few moments before she tried to stand, only to fall to the ground as her legs proved incapable of supporting her weight.

"I'm guessing I overdid it a bit," he chuckled. Earning a half hearted glare from her.

"gods, you've never been this intense. What got into you tonight?" she asked.

" I don't know, really," Naruto said, rubbing the back of his head. " I guess it was just a good night. I had a heap of stress, you broke into my house-"

"You gave me the keys."

"Whatever, like I said, a good night."

Diana stared at him silently. "Are you really that displeased that I'm searching for an actual lover?"

Naruto's smile dropped. "Diana.."

"No, Naruto. You can't just talk and tease your way out of this," she said. "Just be honest. Please."

He sighed."It's rather selfish of me but I can't stand the thought of someone else being with you. I can't exactly say I love you but the thought of someone aside from me being able to fuck you annoys me to a degree I can't say I understand."

Diana smiled slightly. "Well, I doubt anyone would be able to do so anyways. It's safe to say you've got me addicted to you, Mister Uzumaki and it's your duty to supply me with my fix."

Naruto grinned. "That, I can do...hey you want to go again? All this talk about fucking has me fired up again."

Diana stared at him shocked. " Good grief Naruto. You just got finished and you're ready to go again?"

Naruto's grin widened. " If you remember correctly, I only nutted once and once is far from enough. I wanted to take out my stress through sleep but you've so generously offered another means for me to do so. A means I'll gladly utilise till I'm satisfied."

"I can't stand."

"I'll hold you up."

".. Alright but be gentler this time."

"No promises."

Diana sighed happily as he lifted her up and lined himself with her sex again. This was wonderful.

Now how was she going to tell a philophobe that she'd started falling in love with him?
Sign up to rate and review this story