Categories > TV > Babylon 5

The Power He Knows Not

by selenepotter

Lyta Alexander in Harry Potter's body

Category: Babylon 5 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2023-03-04 - 1116 words

?Blocked
The Power he knows not

Chapter 1: Green

The PPG pellets of phased plasma were absorbed as they hit the telekinetic wall that Lyta Alexander was hiding behind. At the same time the Psi Cops were shooting at her, they were also using their telepathic powers to attempt to break into her mind. Her eyes were glowing with unearthly light as she made no attempt to disguise her true appearance, as even she had her limits. Trying to appear normal while she blocked their physical and telepathic attacks, while at the same time, she telekinetically loosened a screw in a light fixture on their side of the telekinetic wall was not worth the effort. So she concentrated on the essential tasks and let them see the real her. The screw was loose! She telekinetically moved it back and forth at bullet speeds. The result was as if someone had fired a machine gun at the Psi Cops. They fell to the floor as the screw pierced their bodies multiple times. But Lyta knew there would be a second wave. She was in Psi Corps headquarters and was certain that even though she had destroyed all the surveillance cameras in this corridor, the Psi Cops could telepathically feel her presence. She was like a blinding light to them. That’s why she was here to draw all the Psi Cops into engaging her in combat so they wouldn’t detect the real attack, the missile with the thermo-nuclear warhead that was targeting this facility. When it hit, everything turned into a green light!


When the Green light faded, she found herself looking through wooden bars at a red-headed woman laying on the floor. Lyta could tell the woman was dead by her absence of thoughts. Next to the woman was a long dress of some sort laying on the floor and a stick. Lyta was disoriented by the abrupt change. Gazing at her hand, it appeared to be a small child’s hand. Had she reincarnated into a new life. She wasn’t alone in this body. She could hear the thoughts of a malevolent and definitely adult presence in her forehead that was giving her a splitting headache! He was trying to take over her body! She telepathically attacked the person in her forehead and scanned him deeply. His name was Tom Marvolo Riddle aka I am Lord Voldemort. He had come here to murder Harry Potter, which was apparently the name of her new body. But the woman, his mother, had gotten in his way so he had killed her first before turning his Death Curse on Harry Potter. Then, he had suddenly found himself inside Harry Potter. Lyta pilfered through his mind absorbing all his knowledge of “magic”, before destroying him utterly.

Lyta didn’t notice the chubby young man enter the room. When he glanced at Harry Potter, the child was standing in his baby bed, holding onto the bars. His eyes were glowing with an unearthly light and black tar was seeping out of an open wound on his forehead! Peter Petegrew took one look at this, picked his Lord’s wand up off the floor, turning into his rat animagus form and fled for his life!

While this was happening Lyta Alexander won the battle for control of the Body of Harry Potter. But in destroying Lord Voldemort, she also destroyed most of his knowledge. She could feel it slipping away as all traces of the Dark Lord faded away. . . .

Turning inward, she searched for any sign of the baby in whose body she was. But there was no trace. Apparently Harry Potter had died from that green light that had brought her here. Musing this distracted her from noticing the young man with the greasy hair until he was holding the body of Harry Potter’s mother and crying over here. Lyta could feel the grief pouring out of him. She reached out, telepathically to make a gentle probe. The young man turned to face her, his eyes widening in shock. By now her eyes were no longer glowing. But her face was blackened by the tar that had poured out of her forehead wound. She could feel him blocking her. But it was futile. She was the telepathic equivalent of an atomic bomb. She easily battered through his defenses to see that he blamed him self for the death of his beloved Lilly. That it was he who pointed the Dark Lord he served at Lilly’s son . . . his only request that she be spared . . .

“PAIN!” Growled Lyta as she entered the pain center of his brain and set all the pain neurons to fire at once. It was enough to send him spasming on the floor. He lost control of his bladder and bowels as he flailed on the floor, in too much pain to even scream.

“James!” Called a deep pitched voice from below.

It distracted Lyta just barely enough for Severus to reach for his port-key. She’d only turned her attention from him for a moment. But it was enough for him to make his escape.

The sound of someone could be heard coming up the steps. When he entered, he was the largest man she had ever seen!

“Harry!” Exclaimed the giant. “You’re still alive, just like Dumbledore said!”

He reached into the crib and picked Lyta up, holding her to his chest. She allowed this because she could see in his mind that he meant her no harm. In fact he had come here to rescue Harry, in whose body she lived.

“Yes, I’m sorry about your mother,” soothed the giant. “Don’t you worry. Hagrid is going to take you where you will be safe.”

As they went down the stairs, they heard the sound of a motorized vehicle of some kind. There was a young man who entered the living room at the same time as them.

“James!” Exclaimed the young man.

Lyta could feel the grief pouring off of him. Scanning him, she found that he too blamed himself for the death of his friend. But she looked deeper and saw why.

“Is Lilly? . . . “ asked Sirius.

“Aye, she’ gone too . . .” replied Hagrid.

“Then I should take care of Harry,” replied Sirius as he reached for her. “Give him to me!”

“No!’ Replied Hagrid. “Dumbledore told me ta bring Harry to him. So tha’s wot I’m gonna do!”

“Well then at least take my motorcycle,” urged Sirius. “I can come get Harry after I’ve dealt with the Rat!”


As she rode in the basket on the motorcycle, Lyta felt herself being lulled to sleep by the vibration . . . .
Sign up to rate and review this story