Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Envy

by D-lilith

When the seed of jealousy grows, nothing could stop them from corrupting even the purest soul. Sakura will learn it at her own expenses.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Naruto,Tsunade - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2023-07-06 - 1177 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or its characters


Tsunade's POV

It was not supposed to go like this, never dreamed of it, and yet, she was the one who set the wheel in motion

It was petty, vile and yet she could not tame the flame of jealousy.

She should have been proud, but she was not. Tsunade knew how hard the girl had worked to get where she was.

Still, with every trophy, every applaud and recognition made those feelings built up inside her.

Greed, jealousy, envy.

It was irrational, she had nothing more to prove to the world, but she could not contain those feelings. She wanted to take something from the young prodigy.

And so, she set her sights on her boyfriend, Naruto.

A perfect gentleman, good looking, with a head on his shoulder who was head over heels for Sakura.

She had seduced him, repeatedly, while sending his girlfriend on business missions, away from the city, under the guise of building her up for more responsibility.

He resisted at first, but she knew how to get what she wanted, had more life experience, was bustier, curvier than Sakura would ever be.

She won’t lie, his refusal to her advances made her want to fuck him even more. She loved the chase. Seeing a man who had always been faithful to his younger girlfriend, a proper gentleman, indulging in his lust with her, his girlfriend’s mentor, a more mature woman, getting a taste of her and starting an affair with her behind Sakura’s back…. The sole thought of it had been enough to drive her crazy.

And then, finally, he succumbed.

But she had been wholly unprepared for it.

Tsunade could remember it, would never forget it really.

He had her any way he wanted her, with his tongue, his hands, his cock deep inside her wet pussy, inside her tight butthole. She was consumed by pleasure

His hands down her body, branding her, leaving fingerprints. Her mind pleading for rest, but her body begging for more.

In her entire life, never had she begged for anything and yet he made her. She begged for his cock to ravish her, to stain her.

Her back arching even as it pains, pussy swallowing him whole. He had not just fucked her. He had imprinted himself in her, marking her from the inside out. With every thrust, every orgasm, he claimed ownership of her. Leaving her body sore for days, mind craving him.

Even now, she obediently waited for his words, his touch, his control. Hands tied to her back, breast pressed against the bed sheets, back dipped, butt in the air, she was defenseless, giving herself to him.

How long had it been since she dressed up for someone? Black garter belt and stockings hugging her sinful frame, string pulled to the side of her meaty ass to expose her holes. Red lipstick smudged around the head of his cocks, its length, his balls. She had not just sucked his cock. She made love to it, worshiped it.

Wet. Is her current state of mind. His words make her ache. His presence makes her tremble, dripping, long before he even touches her.

Naruto’s hands gently caressing her plump ass, spreading it.

Spanking it.

She gasped.She enjoyed it, the humiliation, the helplessness, to fully give control to this man.

Lips parting in desire, she waits for him to sept in and claim what is his: her breath, words, mouth, breast, asshole, pussy. All of her.

She had always thought of herself as a dominant woman, men and women alike fear her, respect her. And yet, for this man only she bow, yield and submit.

Her body is made for sin. She wants him. Need him. Wants to give him an endless night of passion that he will never forget.

Gone were the feelings of guilt on his end. He now understands her desire to be hunted and taken like an animal, a vixen, and he takes her in all the way she wants him to.

A firm hand pressed against the back of her neck, pushing her face against the pillow.

Obediently, she arches her back without being told to. Could feel him mounting her, teasing her soaked entrance with the head of his cock, his thumb pushing penetrating her butthole.

Wiggling her butt like a whore, she aches for his penetration, thirst for his passion.

She wants him to consume him. Leave no crevice untouched, no ounce of flesh untasted. Ravish her and leave her a heap trembling limbs, her body rendered useless in his wake.

And he obliged.

His massive girth stretches her in its wake, impaling her like a sword.

She was overcome by his dominance, his lust, his desire.

For her, not Sakura.

Every inch, every curve, every moan.

It was all his.

She was his.

He pounded her, pulled her hair.

Harder. Bit down on her shoulder, spanked her with unfettered violence.


She was completely exposed, at his mercy.

He made her his with every scream. And she loved it.

She was a hungry, hot mess. Achingly impatient for his seed.

Egotistical and bitter.

She knew it.

She just didn’t care.

Adored the single minded way those rough hands and firm cock knead her flesh, thrust inside her.

She wants his touch to take her to the edge of ecstasy. To stay forever intoxicated in their chemistry.

She was addicted.

No one had ever fucked her like this.

No man will ever get to fuck her like this.

Only him.

Everything about that man set her mind and soul on fire.

Naruto dictated the pace. She could feel his strength behind every thrust, felt him deep inside her. It was neither rough nor gentle. And still, she was breathless.

He controlled her body and focused her mind.

Each thrust deeper than the last. His voice a low growl.

His shaft pulse.

Once.

Twice.

And then it happened.

She wanted him to leave all his sins and lust within her body, and so he did.

A deluge. He emptied his balls inside her, painting her inside white with his baby batter.

It was both exhilarating, she coiled around him, draining him, their combined juices mixing together, dripping on the bed.

Sakura’s bed.

The thought of it brought a smile to her face.

She begged for him to kiss her lips, and he did. But it was far more, his kiss radiated down her spine as he stole her last breath, a chill rushed through her core and the goosebumps that followed were inevitable. As their tongues locked and slide against each other, her heart fluttered with desire.

The sweetest sin.

The longest kiss.

The hottest fuck.

A new beginning.

There was no going back.

She is selfish, greedy, wants him all for herself.

Wants Sakura gone.

The paperwork for her permanent transfer had been completed this morning before the pink haired doctor took her plane.

Sakura was not aware of it.

Naruto was.

Fin
Sign up to rate and review this story