Categories > Original > Erotica

Lover of steel

by T4M4G0TCH4

Cuddling with the Swordsmachine! Gone frisky! (Gender neutral reader) (This is my first ever fic btw, hope u folks enjoy this :3)

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2024-01-10 - 800 words - Complete

?Blocked
You fall onto the bed with a loud thud, the soft matress and blanket softening your fall as your steel knight jumps on top of you, rubbing their faceplate against your cheek affectionately as they beep in satisfaction.
You smile, for a machine of death, Swordsmachine was an absolute sweetheart.
They'd nuzzle you again, your neck this time, as their left hand stroked your bare body. Carefully exploring your soft skin and all it's bumps and imperfections, taking a particular interest in the soft flesh of your belly, rubbing and nipping at it by squeezing your flesh between their finger joints. Covering your stomach in little love "bites". You rub the side of their face and slide your finger across a wire, causing the machine to beep loudly and shiver, leaning into your caresses and shoving their head against your chest. You can practically feel the rumble of their engines and their internal cooling kicking up. God, they're so cute you could just eat them up... Oh fuck it. You will.
You grab their hand, and nibble on the metal. Swordsmachine beeps curiosly, attempting to do the same to you and failing miserably, seeming to have forgotten that they do not having a mouth. They vhirr angrily, and nuzzle into the crook of your neck a bit then leaning in and nudging their forehead against your lips. Producing a loud pop and vhirrr as steam leaks from the ventilation ducts tucked under their wires, it feels warm against your fingers. Your metal lover seems to be getting a bit flustered, and gently press their body against yours. They're warm, suprisingly warm, like a weighted blanket.. God, You could just lay here forever.
Is what you would've said, were it not for that little pink tint to their optics.
You rub their shoulder reassuringly, smiling as they lean into your touch. It's clear to both of you what they want as they nuzzle your neck and press their body against yours, and their vhirring turns to a soft rumble. And who are you to deny them? Especially with that warm feeling in your chest, and that carnal desire for more of their love.
Swordsmachine leans in again and you kiss them on their faceplate, gently stroking their face and wires as they try to pry their cock out of the plating between their legs. They loom up at you happily as they manage to pry it out, and rub it gently against your thigh as if to ask for permission. To which you nod.. They seem ecstatic, but go slowly as to not hurt you, their treasure. They start slowly pushing themself inside of you, their hands finding their way to your hips and pulling you down slowly until you had taken the entirety of their length inside your hole. They give you a moment to adjust, beeping a happy little song as you take a couple deep breaths before they start to slowly rock their hips back and forth, pressing their forehead against yours as they thrust. Forcing some soft moans out of you.
Oh how your knight of steel loved those cute little noises you made, as they vhirr and their optics shine with a pink tint. Their left hand snakes up to your torso, rubbing it gently as they press their face against your lips again, accelerating the speed of their thrusts as they do. You comply with a whimper of pleasure, peppering their face with litrle kisses as you wrap your arms around their neck, panting and moaning between kisses. As you grab onto them, you bring your right hand to their wires and tug on one, causing the machine to produce a moan-like beep and deliver a harsh thrust. Forcing you to let out a moan of your own as they speed up their pace one last time. The sound of metal slapping against skin fills the room as Swordsmachine grips you tightly, barely keeping their composure as you rub and play their wires like a fiddle. Making them shake with how much stimulation they are recieving.. Ofcourse, the stimulation finally becomes too much as their release crashes down on them like a tree, causing them to deliver one last violent thrust before finishing, with your own release following soon after.
They pull out slowly, observing all the little twitches and details of your body as you two come down from your mutually assured high. You can barely see or think, and just lay there panting and tired after the passionate lovemaking.
You feel Swordsmachine gently rub your belly again nefore cuddling up next to you, nuzzling your neck and curling around you in a protective hug. You manage to give them one last kiss before exhaustion hits you and you fall asleep in their arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story