Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Release

by lileprechaun2

Dobby helps Harry forget the terror while searching for Horcruxes.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Dobby, Harry - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-10-01 - Updated: 2006-10-01 - 525 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: These are not my characters. They belong to J.K. Rowling. I'm just taking them places she never will (and probably shouldn't).

Harry was alone. Except for Dobby. Dobby had come along in Harry's tent, helping him out by cooking, cleaning, and healing Harry. But Harry had insisted that Ron and Hermione not go with him to find the horcruxes. Now he regretted that. He had nightmares often. He wanted to forget the terror. He needed a release.
***
One night, Harry had a particularly bad dream. He called out for his parents, for Sirius, for Dumbledore, for Ron and Hermione. And Dobby came to his bed. He woke Harry from his dream.
"Oh, it's just you Dobby," said Harry, breathing hard and sweating.
"Dobby was wondering, Harry Potter, sir, if he couldn't help Harry forget all the bad, bad terrible things Harry Potter goes through, sir"
"I think I'm okay for tonight, but you can sleep in my bed from now on to wake me up if I have a bad dream," said Harry, his breathing returning to normal.
"Oh yes, Harry Potter, sir, Dobby would be delighted to sleep near the great Harry Potter."
So Harry and Dobby began sleeping in the same bed. Dobby would always wake Harry up if Harry had a bad dream, and it was in this way that Harry became a bit more in touch with reality.
***
Harry continued on his quest searching for the Horcruxes. He had finished destroying a particularly bad one and that night, after all most of the after effects of the dark magic had worn off that he had a particularly bad dream that involved Ron and Hermione being tortured before him when Dobby woke him up.
"Harry Potter, sir, you is needing to w-" Dobby started to say, but was cut off.
"Dobby," Harry whispered desperately, "I need..."
"Yes Harry Potter, sir," and without another word, Dobby lowered himself down in the bed and began sucking on Harry's cock. He worked up and down the shaft with his elven tongue.
"Yesss..."whispered Harry desperately as Dobby took Harry's full length in his mouth. Dobby massaged Harry's balls with his hands while blowing cool air over his wet cock. Dobby rolled his tongue up and down Harry's length with great reverence. Harry came closer to climax and release as Dobby sucked harder and faster, but always gently and obediently like the house elf he was, on Harry's cock. "Dobby, I'm gonna..." and Harry came in Dobby's mouth, yelling "Ron; Hermione". Dobby loved it. He swallowed Harry's seed obediently as he sucked and licked the last of it off of Harry's cock. Harry lay back on his pillow, Dobby near him, keeping him warm, and fell into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.



AN: This isn't my best fic, but I would like to see more "mature" if you will HP fics on Ficwad and so I will be releasing quite a few in the next days and months. If any of you have a fic you have written but haven't posted, go ahead and do it. That's what the site is designed for, I think.
Sign up to rate and review this story