Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Ready

by lileprechaun2

Harry and Hermione, after a world cup. (This piece was written years ago, pre-HBP)

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry, Hermione - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-10-01 - Updated: 2006-10-01 - 1435 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: These are not my characters. They belong to J.K. Rowling. I'm just taking them places she never will (and probably shouldn't).

AN: This was written well before HBP, so that's why the Harry/Hermione stuff. I'm not that type of shipper. I want to see more "Mature," if you will, pieces on Ficwad HP. I wrote this over two years ago, so excuse the crappy writing. I just want to get it out there. I haven't edited it, precisely to show where I was two years ago. Also note that Tadpole's is a nice restaurant in my area. Think of this as a period piece, written in 2004.


Ready
A Post Hogwarts Story

"Oh, I am so worried for you Harry, it's the Quidditch World Cup!" exclaimed Hermione as she hugged Harry when she came into Number 12, Grimmauld place, which had been left to Harry. They had been going out for a year now.
"What's there to be worried about?" said Harry lazily, "I'm going to win. Come on, come sit down."
They sat down by a roaring fire on a huge sofa. She rested her head against his chest. "Why are you so confident?" she asked. In one hour Harry would be out on the Quidditch pitch, playing for England in the World Cup against Spain. His team was meeting now, but Harry wasn't going to that, he didn't feel it was needed. Right now he just wanted to be with Hermione. He kissed her forehead.
"Well," he said while stroking her hair, "between you and me, I'm going to play like you have never seen before. Less than a minute."
"You...you mean you're going to catch the snitch in less then a minute?" she asked tentatively.
"Oh yeah, probably a lot less than that." he said "Let's go out to dinner afterwards."
"Only if you win," she said playfully.
"If I win," he scoffed, " how about if I win in less than twenty seconds?"
"Deal," she said.
***
Harry kicked off the ground to the roar of the crowd, and soared way up high. He was where he wanted to be in less than three seconds. He looked around him. He saw the snitch, flapping its wings just inches above the ground. He looked at the top box, saw Hermione sitting there with Ron, Parvati, who was now his girlfriend, and Ginny. He winked at Hermione and then The Boy Who Lived and Killed The Dark Lord dived with a punishing burst of speed, light-years ahead of the other seeker and caught the snitch as the crowd went crazy. He had caught it in just seven seconds flat. He flew over to the referee, handed him the snitch and flew to the top box to see his friends.
"So, how about dinner?"
"Okay," she said, and jumped on his lap. The crowd was yelling so loud that she had to shout when she spoke to him. He looked at Ron and gave a small nod that only best friends would understand.
He flew over to his coach who was holding the cup. "Here Harry," he said with tears in his eyes, "this is all about you." Harry thanked him graciously, took the cup and with Hermione still on his lap, clinging to his neck, they flew off into the glorious sunset.
***
They sat down at an elegant table with a white table cloth. They were at their favorite restaurant, Tadpole's. It was a french restaurant. Harry had once dated their waitress, and she was still a little to friendly with him for Hermione's comfort.
After they had desert, sharing a creme brulee, Harry casually reached into his pocket, and pulled out a tiny box. He kept it under the table until he kissed her and said "Hermione Granger, will you marry me?" He opened to box to reveal a stunning three diamond ring. It was set on Platinum.
She stared at him and the diamond for several seconds, and then burst into tears and wrapped her arms around him and shouted "Yes, of course I will Harry." Crying of happiness knowing she would finally be with him, and of sadness that her grandparents could not be here, having been taken by The Dark Lord, because he knew it would hurt Harry.
He hugged her tightly.
"Ok," he said , throwing way too much money on the table (a special tip for his ex), "let's go then, everybody's waiting."
"What do you mean?"
"Everybody's waiting at the church for us to get married, the Weasleys, your parents, Lupin, Dumbledore, McGonagall, everybody."
"You mean tonight?!"
"Of course tonight darling," he said as he led her out of the restaurant.
***
He was right. Everybody close to them was waiting. It was a small service though. And this way, with it being spur of the moment and small, the press wouldn't find out until they announced it. Ginny was the Maid of Honor, and Ron was the Best Man. All the men were wearing tails. They had dresses waiting for her, every style and size. She found a perfect one. Harry had set up everything perfectly. He knew she would say yes.
***
After the service, there was a small reception, and then Harry and Hermione went by floo back to Grimmauld Place. He took her outside, kissed her, and then carried her over the threshold, to their wedding bed. Then, for the first time, he said it, " I love you."
Then she started to get feisty. He liked it. He had never seen her like this. She tore off his tie, and suit and ripped off her own dress, leaving her in her bra and, to his surprise, thong. She reached for the growing bulge in his boxers. As much as he wanted to just let her go, he knew that he should go first. He pushed her hand away and then kissed her furiously and passionately, then moved down her neckuntil her got to her bra. He reached around and undid her bra clasp. He had practiced for that. This revealed the most beautiful white creamy breasts he had ever seen. He kissed and lapped them, suckling each one in turn. Then he move down and spent some time around her navel. Then he moved lower. He paused when he got to her thong. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.
"Harry, just do it, please, I want you, I need you." The she pulled her own thong off. "Now, pleasure me," she gasped. He paused again. She could not take it anymore. She grabbed his hand. He pulled it away and then went for it, plunging his tongue and fingers into the hot, wet portal of her desire. He found where she wanted it and used his nimble tongue to push her over the edge. She was really flowing out.
After she came down, he said " Are you sure you want this?"
"Yes," she said, "don't deny me this, even if it hurts me."
"O...Okay," he said.
He plunged his arousal inside her, ramming several times to break in to her, causeing tears to come to her eyes at the beginning. "I don't have to do this," he said.
"Just do it now," she said
He didn't need a second invitation and plunged through and into her, moving quickly and wildly until she wrapped her legs around him. He spilled his seed into her, calling her name.
He fell back on the wet sheets of the mast bed in Grimmauld place. They kissed. "I love you," he said.
"I love you too, " she said. "Let me show you how much." She moved down under the sheets to wrap her lips around his again growing arousal. She sucked at it and blew cool air over it, lapping and licking. She loved this, giving him something in return, she thought. She had planned on doing this to him tonight anyway, the night of the world cup. He finally spewed again, in her mouth. After that, still not satisfied, she gave him a lap dance, causing him to rise yet again. He fingered her to perfection, pushing her over the edge, and then she moved downward again. She used her hands as well this time. She licked him tasted him, teased him, and this time he let go quicker, yelling her name. She was incredible he thought, before he went to bed.


AN: Everybody post your fics, this is the best place for it! Oh yeah, reviewing would be cool, but if you don't feel like it, just skip it. Don't worry about it.



Sign up to rate and review this story