Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7

Stolen Moments

by Laylah

Zack and Aeris never have enough time. 15-drabble series.

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Aeris Gainsborough, Zack - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-10-02 - Updated: 2006-10-03 - 1516 words - Complete

?Blocked
Stolen Moments

Tongue

The first time he takes her out, they go to a movie; somewhere fairly early on, Zack leans over to kiss her, and after that Aeris just has to trust that the hero gets the girl in the end, because she has better things to pay attention to: the warm hands that pull her into his lap, the soft crush of his lips against hers, the gentle play of his tongue in her mouth. She bites at his lip, just a little, teasing, and he makes a low sound in his throat that makes her shiver, and do it again.


Smooth

"You're really beautiful," Zack says. "You know that?" He smiles, to cover the fact that he feels a little ridiculous for saying it out loud.

Aeris smiles back, and looks even prettier than she did a minute ago. "Thank you." She leans against his side, looking up at the stars. This close to Midgar, they're hard to see, but she looks happy all the same.

Zack wraps his arm around her shoulders, reaches up to run his hand over her braid. Her hair is heavy and smooth, fine as satin against his fingers. Right now, all's well with the world.


Give

"I want it to be you," Aeris says. Her heart's pounding so loud he can probably hear it.

Zack hesitates, and that only makes her more certain it's the right choice. "Are you sure?" he says.

There are plenty of reasons to wait, to think twice, but she just nods. "Please," she says, reaching for him, pulling him down so his weight settles over hers.

For a second it hurts, just before her body yields and he slides in slow and deep. "Oh," she breathes. His arms cradle her close, his strength so careful. "Zack," she murmurs, holding on. "Yes."


Hand

They lie sprawled across her bed afterward, still naked and basking in each other's warmth, taking advantage of the chance to relax together while her mother is out. Aeris reaches up and presses the heel of her hand against Zack's, matching them up. His hand dwarfs hers, warm and strong. He has calluses from his sword, and one bent knuckle where he must have broken his finger once. She has dirt under her nails, and her polish is chipped.

He pulls her hand to his mouth and kisses the palm. "We're a good match, aren't we?"

Aeris smiles. "We are."


Melt

The other guys in SOLDIER make jokes about how once you've had mako, nothing else ever gives you that kick again. You want to talk about the earth moving/, they'll say. /You want to talk about seeing fireworks.... Zack bought that at first.

Not anymore.

He doesn't dare ask, because he kind of suspects there's something really different about Aeris, and she'll tell him when she's ready. Meantime he just counts himself the luckiest SOLDIER on the Planet, that he's got a girl who can make him melt with just her fingers down his spine, her mouth at his throat.


Chocolate

Zack gets back from a mission late on Lovers' Day, too late for the nice shops to still be open. By the time he's finally off-duty, it's as dark above the Plate as it is below.

He goes to see her anyway, scaling her wall to perch on the slanted roof and knock at her window. "I didn't have a chance to buy you chocolates," he says when she pulls the curtains back, "but would you still believe I love you?"

Aeris laughs. "You silly, ridiculous boy." She pushes the window open, leans out to kiss him. "Of course."


Deep

She likes to ride him, and for the longest time Zack can't quite get over the giddy, lucky feeling of having a girlfriend who's bold and shameless and confident.

"More," Aeris breathes, rocking on top of him, her cheeks flushed, her hair coming loose from its braid in little curls. Zack tightens his hold on her hips, and thrusts deeper.

"Like that?" he asks. He's had his First Class treatments recently, and he's afraid of his strength sometimes, nervous about hurting her by accident.

"Just like that," she moans, pushing down hard, her eyes bright with pleasure. "Just like that."


Sweat

When the sergeant keeps them late, and he shows up to see her still smelling of sweat and leather and steel, he apologizes for being such a filthy /boy/. Aeris only laughs.

"Don't be silly," she says, holding on to Zack's shoulders and pulling him closer until she's pressed tight between the wall and his broad chest. She licks salt from his throat, and he hikes her skirt up so she can wrap her legs around his waist. "Would I date a SOLDIER, if I didn't like it?"

Zack laughs, head tilted back for her mouth, and that's answer enough.


Blossom

They take his bike outside the city, riding far enough to find a patch of green where the wildflowers that Aeris likes so much nod in the breeze. They spread out a blanket, unpack the picnic basket, and after they've had sandwiches and juice and strawberries, Zack pushes Aeris back on the blanket and unbuttons her dress.

He hopes he'll always remember to be this grateful, to love the curve of her smile and the soft weight of her breasts and the lush pink folds of her cunt like petals as he leans down to lick his way between them.


Sweet

"You taste like raspberries," Zack says, pulling back from the kiss.

Aeris smiles, her lips stained red. "First of the season." She unfolds the napkin in her basket, and there they are, plump and dark and bruising already from their own swollen softness. There shouldn't be fruit like this in Midgar, but Zack is learning to accept that Aeris is the exception to all those rules. "You want some?"

"Sure," he says, sprawling out across the church floor, head in her lap. "Feed me."

She smiles, slipping the first berries into his mouth, and he sucks juice from her fingers.


Tingle

Since he got his promotion to First Class, his touch has felt different. Like there's more to him now, like he's more real than anything else around him. Aeris arches into his touch, feeling the hum of life just under his skin as Zack's hands slide down her sides, as his mouth closes warm and wet over her breast. If she closes her eyes, she sees him as light, bright green like the materia in his sword, shining like a beacon in the dark. She could find him, she thinks, anywhere -- could follow this glow no matter where he went.


Gaze

Every once in a while, after he's come back from a tough mission, Aeris will catch Zack staring off into space, the glow in his eyes dulled and his mouth set in a grim line. It wouldn't be pretty on anyone, but it breaks her heart when it's him.

"Hey, soldier," she murmurs, straddling his thighs, getting a good grip on his shirt. "Time to come home now, okay?"

Zack blinks twice, the light brightening in his eyes as he really sees her again. "Yeah," he says, sliding his arms around her. "I've got you to come home to, right?"


Button

He's never sure whether it's harder to be careful right after he gets back, or right before he goes away -- he can't seem to make himself wait either way, his mouth crushed to hers and his hands bunched in her dress.

"Now," she says, "come on," fumbling with the buttons of his fatigues, tugging them open as he drags her panties out of the way, and then Zack is sliding in and Aeris is clutching at his shoulders and they're both moaning and there's not enough time, never enough time, but at least these moments that they have are right --


Compromise

"I wish you didn't have to go away so often," Aeris murmurs. The light coming through the stained glass colors Zack's skin, warm and strange.

"I know," he says, buckling his belt, looking up at her. His eyes brighten when they meet hers, like always. "Me, too."

He pulls his shirt back on over his shoulders, shrugs into it. She's pulled her dress back on, but she hasn't bothered with the buttons yet.

"Tell you what," Zack says, pulling her close. His shirt feels scratchy against her breasts. "I might have to go away, but I'll always come back. Promise."


Shiver

She wakes up in the middle of the night, her heart pounding, her sheets drenched with sweat. "Just a dream," she whispers, "just a dream," but she's doing a rotten job of convincing herself. In the dream she had watched Zack fighting, in some kind of factory or something, struggling against someone inhumanly strong, and then -- then everything went red and horrible, and she felt /lost/. Aeris shivers, hugging her blankets tighter around her shoulders. It's only the end of September, but suddenly she's far too cold.

It has to be a dream, or she doesn't know what she'll do.
Sign up to rate and review this story