Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Hark, the Lady Night

by Dayrunner

Unchipped Spike is evil and wreaking havoc wherever he goes.

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Spike - Warnings: [?] [R] - Published: 2006-10-08 - Updated: 2006-10-08 - 809 words - Complete

?Blocked
Acknowledgement: Inspired by Tamakin84's beautiful banner under the cut.
Disclaimer: Characters depicted herein from BtvsAtS are not mine and I
make no money. This is for entertainment only.
Feedback is always welcomed.


Banner by Tamikin84

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j292/dayrunner/Creaturesofthenighttakecomfortfr-1.jpg
Click here for link if banner is not viewable.


HARK, THE LADY NIGHT


Spike loves the night.

He loves the way it envelopes him in its black, velvety arms, embracing him like a dark, protective lover and it intoxicates him.

He loves /her/, his Lady Night. She makes him deadly and cruel or soft and loving when he needs to be and he knows that she will always take him back, no matter what. She always waits, never complaining, for him to return to her, loving him unconditionally.

She allows him to move about catlike, hidden under her heavy cloak, unseen until he is ready to pounce.

Like now.

Spike silently watches the drunken human as he staggers out of the pub and down into the filthy back alley. He moves carefully within the shadows that his Lady Night provides for him, ever closer to the big man.

He can smell the stench of sweat and cigarettes mixed together with the alcohol that oozes from every pore of the besotted bastard. He listens to the heartbeat with his vampiric hearing, listens to the sound of the blood whooshing through the man's veins as it sings a song of seduction to him.

Spike loves it.

He listens to the slurred curses as his prey fumbles with the zipper on his pants, anxious to relieve his aching bladder. As soon as he clumsily releases his cock, Spike is there behind him. He slams the surprised mortal against the wall of bricks, causing him to piss all over himself and Spike cannot suppress a slight chuckle.

The man struggles strenuously in the vampire's iron grip and he curses his captor loudly. Spike smiles at his feistiness and grows hard as he presses himself against the warm, squirming body.

"No use fightin', luv" Spike purrs as he runs his long, pink tongue over the shell of the man's ear. "Will only make it worse, yeah?"

"Fuck you, asshole! Ain't got no money. Let me go!"

"Don't want money," Spike growls as he keeps one hand on the massive back and uses the other to shove down the guy's pants far enough to bare his ass.

The blond vampire reaches between them to release his own turgid flesh and without preparation, he shoves his cock into the human's rectum. A roar of surprise and pain echoes off the walls of the alley as Spike takes his prize and starts to pound into him.

The sounds of fingernails clawing at stone, pain filled grunts and muffled curses urge Spike on as he thrusts mercilessly into the struggling body. He can smell the beginning of unwanted arousal as his victim's cock scrapes painfully against the rough wall, making him hard, and this excites Spike even more.

Spike revels in the power he has, knowing that while he drains the man in front of him, his prisoner will cum unwillingly before he dies and it makes him moan at the delicious thought. As his balls clench and draw up into his body, he drops his fangs and savagely tears into the jugular of his weakening captive.

The blood tastes like a fine wine to Spike as he pulls it into his mouth, made all the more heady by the fear and arousal imbued into it. He moans against the wound and cums hard, shooting his cold, dead seed high up into the bowels of the frightened soul in his arms.

He never tires of it, the satisfaction that he always gets when he makes them cum while they scream their last breath. The man is screaming now and is coming, as he slowly goes limp in Spike's embrace.

Spike loves it and cums again, roaring his release into the night.

The blond vampire returns to his crypt, sated and satisfied, ready for sleep. Before he closes the door, Spike looks around one last time, scanning the shadows that the full moon makes over the gravestones. He cocks his head and sniffs the air, and finding nothing unusual, he enters the place that he calls home.

He yawns and lays his tired body down on top of the stone sarcophagus there and crosses his arms over his chest. Taking comfort from the darkness, he waits.

For her.

And she comes to him, her lost boy, wrapping herself lovingly around his pale, taut body, soothing him. He sighs contentedly and allows her to lull him to sleep, knowing she will protect him... always.

"Thank you, my Lady Night," Spike whispers softly, then takes the hand she has extended to him and floats away.


~ fin ~
Sign up to rate and review this story