Categories > Celebrities > Green Day

Networking A Bassist:A Green Day/Network crossover

by WillowRose

Mike cleans up while the boys are out...but guess who stays behind?A slash fanfic with Mike and Fink.

Category: Green Day - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-10-10 - Updated: 2006-10-10 - 1958 words - Complete

?Blocked
Networking The Bassist
A Network/Green Day fanfic-Mike/Fink
Rated NC-17

"This house isn't fucking big enough,"Mike growled as he stooped down and picked up yet another pair of The Snoo's rather girlish pink bikini underpants.All three members of Green Day were sharing a house with the five members of The Network.Their warehouse in La Jolla was condemned,and Fink called Billie Joe and moped how they didn't have a place to live.Against Mike and Tre's better judgement Billie Joe asked the other band if they wanted to stay here with them in the large house they rented.The band was trying to get things together to write their follow up album to "American Idiot",and they figured by living together they could produce the same kind of harmony they did for AI.The other five would only get in the way of the creative process,Mike and Tre reasoned.Billie Joe fought back,begging his bandmates to have pity on a fellow group that was really falling on hard times.
Billie Joe and his pitiful puppy-dog eyes won.
So here Mike was,alone,picking up dirty underwear,cleaning up beer bottles and swearing under his breath.Mike didn't notice the bane of his existence watching him quietly from a corner of the room.The Fink was a small man,only about five six or so,but he could sneak into spaces so swiftly you didn't even know he was there.He watched the bassist almost as if he were prey,Mike's arms tensing as he picked up the trash that all eight band members left in the living room,cursing them under his breath.He was wondering if he could be considered criminally insane if he killed them all in their sleep when a noise made him jump.That noise was Fink speaking,jarring him from his monologue.
"Why don't you speak loud enough for me to hear ya,Mikey-boy?"Fink drawled in his cocky voice.
'Overconfident fuck,'Mike thought,but said aloud to Fink,"I didn't know you were there.I thought you had to go somewhere with one of the other masked marauders.Or is that your band of merry men,I forgot what you're calling yourselves now."Fink just smiled and walked closer to Mike,so close he could feel Fink's body heat and smell his scent.Very masculine,natural musk with just a hint of soap.Mike's hormones started to wake up at Fink's nearness,and he tried to think of ice-pure cold ice to numb his senses from their assault.Mike could now feel Fink's breath on his arm,on the hand holding the empty Heineken bottles.Mike groaned inward,and he mentally gave in,saying to himself yes,Fink smells good,Fink is sexy-but that's it.Once this exchange was over,he was going to take a shower,whack off-preferably to a nice image of Captain Jack Sparrow-and then go to bed and forget that anyone else was there.
Fink had other plans.
Fink could sense that Mike was getting turned on-he was good at these things-and his plan all along was to get Mike cornered by himself and seduce him.Mike was sexy as all hell,and Billie Joe just was too fucking feminine for him.Plus he whined like a girl.If a girl was what he wanted he could pay a couple of hundred bucks and screw a whore.But he didn't want a whore.
He wanted Mike.
And The Fink always got what he wanted.
Mike was no whore.Fink liked that.He didn't like someone who was too eager,too easy to please.Fink liked a challenge.
He leaned up against Mike,almost making him drop the litter he had picked up.He could feel the tension in the bassist's body,sexual tension that Fink knew was due to his being near Mike.He grabbed Mike's empty hand and stuck his tongue out through the hole in his striped mask.The tongue ran up the length of Mike's left palm,and he involuntarily shivered.That quick lick sent a jolt straight to Mike's cock,and it jerked to attention in his jeans.Fink glanced down quick at Mike's crotch,saw the rise in the denim,and let out a short laugh."Is that a harmonica you have in those Levi's,kid,or are you friggin' happy to see me?"Mike pulled his hand back."Fuck off Fink."Mike tried to sound a bit threatening,but the words came out in a squeak.He knew when he had been beaten.Fink stepped up to him again,this time right in front of him.He grabbed Mike's blonde locks in his gloved hands,brought the bassist down to his level and kissed him hard.His tongue forced its way between Mike's soft lips,bruising them as he plundered the wetness.Mike gasped,and he did the only thing he could do.
He let Fink take him.
Mike walked with Fink to his bedroom,allowing the smaller man to take the lead.Walking through the threshold,Fink kicked his bedroom door shut and pushed Mike onto his bed.Mike stared at him,blue eyes clouded with lust.He almost seemed like he was in a trance,a spell that Fink had cast on him.He didn't want this feeling to end.
"Strip."Fink commanded Mike,and Mike did what he was told.He pulled the American Idiot shirt that he was wearing over his head and threw it aside.His button was loosened,his zipper was pulled,and his jeans slid down to the carpet in a pool of denim.He was clad only in his Green Day hand grenade boxers,a gag gift from Billie Joe the Christmas before.Fink snickered."Someone shops at the local Target.I got my pair on their clearance rack for three bucks."He walked over to Mike,who was too dumbfounded to make a comment at Fink's insult.The singer tossed off his plastic pink jacket and unzipped his pants."Suck my cock Mike?"he asked,and Mike obliged.His own dick throbbed in anticipation-at what anticipation Mike didn't know.All he knew was he had Fink in his mouth,he was giving Fink the best blowjob he had ever given.He ran his tongue along the underside and flicked against the shaft.Fink groaned loudly."Fuck Mike,you give the best head,"he spit out between clenched teeth.Mike smiled to himself and tasted the pre-come that seeped out of Fink's slit.The smaller man's hips ground against Mike's lips.and he pulled out of Mike's mouth.Mike whimpered at Fink's withdrawing.Fink tore his clothes off and pounced on the bassist,capturing his lips in a demanding kiss.Mike gave back as good as was given to him,and the two men struggled to overtake the other.Fink deftly rolled on top of Mike,then scooted down and imprisoned Mike's cock in his mouth.The bassist moaned and flopped back,unable to fight off Fink's onslaught.He was good at what he did,a lover that knew what he wanted,what he wanted to do,and wasn't afraid to go after it.Fink was going to accomplish his goal,no matter what it took or what he had to do to attain it.
In other words-Mike Dirnt had met his match.
At this particular moment in time,it really didn't matter much.To either party.
Fink created a suction with his mouth and feathered his tongue against Mike's cock,sending spasms of ecstasy through Mike as he came hard and strong in Fink's throat.The singer swallowed every last drop of the bassist's essence,then dropped down beside Mike and held him in the last throes of the orgasm.Mike panted,and Fink caught him in a kiss,sharing the treasure Mike had given him.Mike snuggled into Fink's chest for a few minutes,then kissed the man who only hours before he couldn't stand.
"Your turn Fink,"he said quietly."I want you to feel what I did."Fink grinned and reached for the bottle of peach warming lube."Sure you wanna do this Mike?I'm a son of a bitch,remember?"
"Fucking asshole too,Fink,don't forget,"Mike smiled back.He nodded."Let's do this."He laid in the middle of the bed,then looked over at Fink,who was lubing up his prick."How do you want me,on my knees or on my back?"Fink thought for a minute,lazily stroking himself with the lube."Your knees for now,then we'll see."Mike did as he was told and got into position.The lube was warm by the time Fink spread used it on Mike,and he felt two of Fink's fingers slide into him,then gently scissor inside to ready him.Fink slid his fingers out,then held his cock near Mike's opening."Ready?"Fink asked."As ready as ever,"Mike replied,then braced himself as he felt Fink nudge against him,then inside him.He held his breath until Fink was in him to the hilt,then felt him slip out of him,but not all the way,then ram into his ass hard.He felt Fink hit his spot and he bucked against the singer.He never felt anything so good,he felt like he was shimmering inside.It was the only way he could describe it.He felt Fink slide in and out once agan,hit that same pleasure spot,then work himself up to a steady rhythm.He grabbed onto Mike's hips and drove his cock home,making Mike moan.Just as Mike was building himself up to his second climax,Fink stopped abruptly.
"Fink-"Mike began,but Fink shushed him.
"Turn over onto your back.I need to see your eyes,"Fink said simply.
Mike dutifully rolled over,his legs up and spread open for his new lover.Fink positioned himself once again and eased himself into Mike,working up the same rhythm as before.
Only this time he never took his gaze off of Mike's ice blue eyes.
Scant moments later,Fink could feel his climax mounting.The familiar tingle in his stomach,the tightening of his balls as he got closer.Mike sensed it and clenched his ass tighter around Fink's cock,almost feeling like a vise.It was the one thing Fink needed to be pushed over the edge,and he came with a stream of obscenities under his breath,mingled with sweet nothings for Mike.Mike also came,a split second later than Fink.As they felt their release both men looked each other directly in the eyes,and they both felt it-that spark,that connection.
Fink collapsed on top of Mike then rolled over,taking Mike with him and holding him close.The bassist leaned into the smaller man,Fink placing kisses in Mike's dirty blonde hair."Wow that was awesome,"Mike panted,enjoying the closeness.Fink smiled,a glimmer in his emerald green eyes."Yeah it was.Took your cherry,huh?"he chuckled."Um,yeah..."Mike stammered.Fink laughed out loud,then gave his lover a squeeze."It's ok my babe.Thank you.Maybe next time you can take mine."
Mike turned his head to look at Fink."Next time,eh?"The singer nodded,and broke out into giggles."Yes next time.You think I'm gonna give up this great piece of ass?No fucking way-you're mine."
Mike snuggled deeper into Fink's arms."Whatever you say Fink.I'm gonna take a much deserved nap,if you don't mind."He closed his eyes,and started to drift off.
Until he heard Fink's question:
"Hey Mike-do you like your cherry chocolate covered?"
Sign up to rate and review this story