Categories > Original > Fantasy

Pastimes

by MakaiKitty

This is an AU fic featuring North and Caspian from my other fic, "Somewhere in Between", written in response to several reviews at AFF that asked for more of this pairing. It's just a werewolf/vam...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Fantasy - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-10-14 - Updated: 2006-10-15 - 4731 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Pastimes
Author: MakaiKitty
Rating: NC-17
Category: Original Fantasy, "Fate" storyline, AU scene from "Somewhere In Between"
Pairing: North/Caspian
Warnings: Slash, M/M, Language, Vampire Sex, Werewolf Sex, Oral, Anal, Some Blood (very slight), WAFF
Distribution: My website, My LJ and any LJs I choose to post at, AFF.net, FicWad, and DeviantArt. All of my accounts are under the user name MakaiKitty. If you'd like to use it just let me know.
Disclaimer: The characters, daemon realms, and situations in this story are all original and belong solely to MakaiKitty. Please don't steal, borrow, take, or otherwise use anything from my fics.
Updates: Just join my YahooGroup to be informed of any updates to this or any of my other fics - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/makaikittyfics
Status: Complete/One-Shot

Author's Notes: This is an AU fic for Chapter Five: The Sound of Buzzing Bees in "Somewhere In Between". I got several requests on LiveJournal about doing an AU fic for this pairing, and some of you even mentioned you saw some UST when commenting. So, even though I had never though of this pair as a couple I decided to challenge myself by writing this. This is especially for Blacks_Hearted. I hope that it meets with your approval.

The title orginally made more sense, as I planned on it being somewhat more of a what the hell... you're here, I'm here, let's fuck type of coupling. However, it ended up slightly different, but I didn't feel like changing the title. Just a little FYI.

Pastimes

Caspian found himself rather bored after Victor left with Sorrel, and as he was technically Victor's attendant, the other vampire's departure left him with little to do. He had made the brief walk back up to the castle, whistling quietly to himself as he took in the beauty of the night, but the time to himself hadn't given him any better idea of what to do with his evening. He was excited about what Victor was about to do, even if the man himself was not, and he couldn't wait to find out how it went. However, he knew better than to expect his dark haired friend to return with news any time soon. He also knew that there were other things that he should be doing; helping his father with his newest acquisitions, reading up on the latest news about the surrounding kingdoms, annoying the hell out of Sorrel's son Talfryn, but Caspian just couldn't find it in himself to devote his mind to any of these tasks.

"Aww, how sad." A deep and rumbling voice suddenly sounded out of the darkness, catching the young vampire by surprise, and his eyes searched the shadows in confusion until they caught sight of a glowing red ember flaring against the wall to his left. The lightly mocking voice was one that Caspian knew well and he knew that there was no danger from the other, although he condemned himself for being so easily caught unawares. "You look lost without your dark prince, Princess."

"Bite me, wolf." There was no real malice in Caspian's voice, it was simply the way that things were between himself and the werewolf who was currently lounging against the outer wall of the castle gates, smoking a cigarette as he took in the night breeze.

North was a werewolf that Caspian had known since birth, the other man much older than himself, even though he looked no more than twenty-three or twenty-four. His shaggy hair hung to his shoulders, uneven and wild, a sandy brown color that was several shades lighter than his coat would be in wolf form. His eyes were blazing golden orbs flecked throughout with obsidian specks that somehow caught and reflected the light better than the dominant metallic shade. He had tribal markings running the length of his cheeks, an inch thick and as long as a grown man's hand, starting just below the ridges of his eye sockets and ending in sharp points at the line of his strong jaw. The solid black marks surely meant something to his own kind, but to Caspian they only signified that he was born a pure-breed wolf and not a mortal. His shoulders were broad, his body strong and muscular, and he towered a good six inches over the petite vampire before him. He radiated power just standing still, and his eyes were filled with intelligence and good humor. He was wild and free, untamed and unafraid of any man that walked the realms... everything that an alpha-wolf should be.

His smile was slow and lazy as he addressed Caspian, his back flat against the stone wall, his hand hanging limply at his side when he wasn't taking a drag off of his cigarette. He watched the red-head before him with mischief in his eyes, a taunt ready on his lips, because teasing Caspian was one of his favorite pastimes.

"Give me one of those, would you." It sounded like a question, but there was little doubt that it was much more a demand than a request. Caspian took a place beside the werewolf, mimicking his relaxed posture against the wall, holding out his hand without even looking to see if the other man would comply.

"Are you even old enough to smoke?" North chided, mock concern sounding in his growling voice. "Don't want to stunt your growth, do you?"

"Fuck you." Caspian scowled, taking the offered cigarette and waiting patiently for North to strike a match against the stones they leaned against, holding it up so that Caspian could touch the flame to the end of the herbal tobacco-stick between his lips.

"Speaking of which," North said, not at all put off by the harsh words, "Do you think he'll fuck her?"

"Sorrel?" Caspian asked with mild shock, his eyes widening and his brow furrowing ever so slightly. There was no need to discuss who the he was, but the rest of the question left him a bit stunned.

"No, the human."

"So, it's to be a human female, is it?" Now the question made a bit more sense, although for a moment it left the vampire a bit put off by the knowledge that North knew more about Victor's intended rendezvous than he did.

"Jealous, are we?" There was laughter in the werewolf's voice, but Caspian didn't take it personally. North tried his best to piss off as many people as possible each and every day of his life. Caspian didn't know of a good reason why he would be exempt.

"Hell no." It was Caspian's turn to laugh. "It's high time that my Victor took a lover. It'll be good for him."

"But where does that leave you?"

"Me?" Caspian repeated, self-mockery ringing in his voice. "I'll be fine. I always am."

"What, with those creepy bastards who want you to call them daddy and only look at your ass and not your face?" North snorted, his opinion of said bastards clear. "That's sure as hell not what I'd call /fine/."

"Look, wolf, what I do or do not do when..." Then the exact wording of North's previous statement set in, as well as the sudden anger in the other man's voice, and Caspian was left wondering about where their conversation was going. "I didn't know that you paid that much attention to the types of men who share my bed."

"I guess there are a lot of things that you don't know." North answered cripticly. He took a long drag on his cigarette before giving Caspian a look that the young vampire was sure meant more than his words let on. Their eyes met and held for a moment longer, then North turned away and muttered under his breath, "Then again, what do I know."

"North?" To say that Caspian was confused would be the understatement of the year. Not only was North saying some very odd things, seemingly out of the blue, but the usually light-hearted and flippant werewolf suddenly sounded very serious indeed. It wasn't like him at all.

"Fuck it." North said, sounding like he had come to some sort of decision. What that decision would be, however, was anyone's guess. It was with nervous eyes that Caspian watched the older man take one last drag from his cigaret, toss it off into the darkness, and turn with an easy grace to stand directly in front of his vampire companion.

Caspian found himself trapped in a cage of strong, well muscled arms, a pair of dark golden eyes staring into his midnight blue ones from mere inches away. There was a wash of hot breath across his face from where North bowed his head above him, and Caspian found himself shivering involuntarily before he had even realized what he was doing. He gasp as the other man moved closer, but had no chance to say anything as a pair of full, and surprisingly soft, lips closed over his with a firm pressure. As those insistent lips nibbled away at his own Caspian momentarily forgot where they were, who he was kissing, everything except for the warm pressure teasing his mouth and the strong arms moving to wrap around his slim waist. He even forgot to put up a fight until he felt a slick tongue swiping against his bottom lip as way of begging entrance.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Caspian struggled to find his breath while pushing ineffectually at the strong chest that was pressed close to his body. The kiss had left him almost dizzy, and it had been so long since he had been kissed like that, but the fact that it was North who was kissing him gave him cause for hesitation. It was true that he had been attracted to the handsome werewolf, perhaps even more than that, for a very long time, but he had learned early on in his young life not to trust easily. And it was, after all, North. Although he didn't think that such was the case, a small, evil voice inside his head taunted him with the thought that it could be one of the other man's infamous practical jokes. It was just so unexpected.

"Well, I was trying to kiss you, but you're not cooperating at the moment." North tried to make light of the situation, leaning in for another kiss, but Caspian turned his head at the last moment and the lycanthrope was left leaning his head against the stone wall behind his young captive.

"Yes, I can see that." Caspian answered, using every ounce of self-control that he possessed not to lean into the warmth above him and accept the kiss that was being offered. He couldn't though, not until he knew why. A lifelong friendship, and possibly more, rested on the answer to his next question. "But why were you trying to kiss me? And why now?"

"Because I have been a very good boy for far too long when I didn't need to be."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Caspian was beginning to think that maybe this was all a result of North finally having snapped. It happened sometimes after an immortal got a few centuries under his belt. Or maybe he was just drunk. Either way, he wasn't making any sense.

"Even if he wouldn't believe me if I said it to his face, I've always liked and respected Victor, and I would never want to hurt him. Which is what I would have had to do if I wanted to challenge him for his mate. And, until just now, I had always assumed that you were his mate." North explained. "I could never understand how he could stand to let those other assholes touch you, to even let them look at you the way they do, but now I know that he didn't have any say in the matter either."

"Neither do you." Caspian replied defensively, a challenge tinged bittersweet by self-loathing beginning to show in his midnight eyes. "Like I said before, what I do or don't do is none of your business."

"I'm making it my fucking business!" North snarled, leaning closer to the smaller male, letting him see the utter seriousness in his gold-black eyes. "I'm not going to lie, not to either of us, so I'm not going to spout nonsense about undying love and the depth of my devotion. I wouldn't insult you like that. But I will tell you that whatever it is that I feel for you is real. And I'm not like those sons of bitches that use you and leave you in the morning. They look at you and they see a pretty little doll, a child that they can mold to their desires, but I don't. I look into that beautiful face, those eyes that have already seen too much, and I know that you're not a child. You're a man that I respect and care about, full of wit and intelligence, and a friend that means more to me than almost anyone else in this whole goddess forsaken realm. But, more than that, I see a man that sets my very blood on fire and makes me burn with a passion that I haven't felt for a lifetime."

No one had ever spoken to him like that before, not even Victor, and as the honesty in North's words took root in his mind Caspian felt as if the ground had fallen out from beneath his feet. North cared for him? North was jealous and angry over his past choices? North wanted him? Wanted to be with him in ways that his past lovers never had? It was all too much, too sudden, too unexpected. But, at the same time, it was so right that Caspian felt an unfamiliar swelling in his heart at the very thought of being with the handsome werewolf. Of going back to his rooms, making love, falling asleep in his arms and then finding the other man still there in the morning. It was a fantasy that he had long ago given up on, but now his wish suddenly seemed within reach, and he looked up at North with a pleading hope in his dark eyes.

North had planned on saying something else, on explaining himself so that the younger male wouldn't mistake his intentions and assume that this was either one of his many jokes or that he simply wanted something physical and fleeting, but when Caspian looked up at him with need and pain written clear across his delicate face, North was lost. Instead of talking it out as he had intended he instead let his actions speak for him as he took Caspian in his arms and kissed him again.

Rather than pushing him away like before, Caspian pulled North close, standing on tiptoes to wrap his arms around North's neck to deepen the kiss. He moaned as the lycanthrope slipped a hot tongue into his mouth, knees suddenly feeling weak as he clutched at the taller man for support. He knew that he probably sounded like an inexperienced, excitable virgin when he let out a keening groan, but at the moment he couldn't care less. Then he felt his feet leave the ground and everything changed. When he found himself cradled wedding style in North's arms he found his ability to speak still completely intact, even if his mind was still a bit fuzzy.

"What do you think you're doing?" Caspian sputtered, his crimson brows raised in disbelief.

"Moving us to somewhere more comfortable." North answered simply.

"I can see that!" Caspian seethed. "But I assure you that I can walk. On. My. Own."

"What fun would that be?" North all but ignored Caspian's protests as he began to walk with his soon-to-be lover in his arms towards one of the concealed entrances just within the castle walls.

"Stop treating me like a woman and put me down!" Caspian struggled to free himself from North's hold, but the other man proved to be too strong for the petite vampire "I thought that you said that you see me as a man."

"I did." North grinned. "And I do. However, just because I don't see you as a child doesn't mean that I'm suddenly going to stop messing with you. It's way too much fun."

There was a low, rumbling growl from Caspian, and the vampire bared his fangs as he renewed his struggling. "If you don't put me down right now then I swear to the goddess that I'm going to fucking castrate you."

North just laughed, in no way taking his little lover's threats seriously. "Now, now, if you do that then neither of us will be having any fun tonight, sweetheart."

"Don't call me sweetheart." Caspian all but pouted, smacking his small fist against North's broad chest one last time even as he ceased his struggling, finally admitting to himself just how pointless it all was. Besides, it was mostly his pride that demanded that he fight, and he quickly reminded said pride that the pros far outweighed the cons of this situation. He wanted to be alone with North /now/, wanted the werewolf to ravish him well and thoroughly, so why did it really matter how they got there?

A series of concealed and secreted passageways quickly saw the two would-be lovers to their destination. Caspian only had the briefest of glances at North's rooms before he was dumped onto smooth, deep green sheets in the center of a large wooden framed bed. A small eep of surprise left Caspian's lips as he bounced a little on the plush mattress before they were once again captured in another searing kiss, North's weight settling comfortably above him, the mattress dipping with his larger form.

Insistent hands soon had both men completely nude, their kisses only ceasing long enough to pull shirts off or to discard boots. Once that was accomplished North had to stop and take a moment to stare. Caspian was perfect. His flesh was flawless, satiny smooth alabaster skin nearly shining in the glow of the room's few hastily lit candles, and as North reached out to touch him he found that it was every bit as soft as it looked. The vampire stood out in stark contrast to North's scar covered, nearly tan skin, and his hand looked unnaturally dark as it ran the length of Caspian's body. Not that Caspian seemed to mind. He allowed North his exploration for a moment, reveling in the rough fingers tracing the planes of his lithe body, inhaling sharply when the lycanthrope dragged the sharpened tips of his nails across a particularly sensitive patch of skin just below his navel. Then, without warning, Caspian pushed the larger man down against the mattress, falling with him until he landed on top of the warm mass of tightly packed muscle and scar roughened flesh.

"What are you doing, my little blood sucking minx?" North asked with a lazy smile, brushing a few strands of his sandy brown hair out of his eyes so that he could see clearly as Caspian crawled down the length of his body with a cunning look in his midnight eyes. His silky crimson hair teased the lycanthrope's skin as it brushed against his chest, then his abdomen, and finally his hip. Warm breath coupled with the slight tickling sensation before North felt a moist tongue teasingly swipe across the tip of his rock hard arousal. His breath caught in this throat, and he was certain that his heart skipped a beat at the unexpected touch.

"Nothing much." Caspian answered North's earlier question, although from the look on the werewolf's face he wondered if the older man even remembered having asked him anything in the first place.

North didn't say anything further, instead he just growled low in this chest when Caspian ceased speaking and engulfed his cock in the warm cavern of his mouth. The delicate vampire couldn't take the whole of North's length into his mouth, but he made up for it with his hands as he teased the lycanthrope's shaft and balls with the tips of his fingers and feather light touches of his long nails. North found himself in instant ecstasy, not caring in the least that he had so easily lost control of the situation. He could always remedy that fact later on. The younger male used his mouth and hands to play his lover like a finely tuned instrument, and North couldn't have been happier to let Caspian have his way.

The delightful torture of Caspian's considerable skill seemed to go on for an eternity, and North felt nearly lost in the pleasure, until all at once everything came to a very abrupt end. One moment he was engulfed in moisture and heat, his mind swimming in a haze of desire, and the next he wasn't. It was most definitely a situation that was not to his liking.

"What..." North began to ask as he sat up, not even having been aware that he had fallen contentedly back against the soft bedding, when Caspian suddenly came into view again. The petite red head was flushed, his pale skin tinged pink from his efforts to pleasure his lover, and his eyes glowed with passion and need. The pale immortal said nothing as he lifted himself above North's body, reaching behind himself to position the werewolf's manhood at his own entrance. That caused North's dark golden eyes to widen, and he grabbed onto his lover's hips with a vice grip, effectively stilling all further movements. No matter how much he wanted to be inside Caspian's deliciously tempting body, he in no way desired to hurt him, and he was certain that was what Caspian was about to do. "Hold on a minute, sugar. I think we need to slow down a bit."

"Why?" Caspian sighed, impatience heavy in his voice. "I've wanted you for longer than you realize, and you said earlier that you felt the same, so why wait? I really don't think that I have the patience to deny myself any longer."

"I'm with you on that one." North admitted. "But, even though I'm more than ready, I don't think that you-"

"I'm not some fragile little human." Caspian assure him, pushing North's hands out of the way as he once again began to lower himself onto North's awaiting arousal. "I can take anything that you've got to give me. And, although I appreciate your concern, if you don't hurry up and fuck me then I'm going to take care of my needs myself and I'll leave you out of all of the fun."

"Wouldn't want that." North answered, a bit breathless as Caspian lowered himself down onto his cock without so much as another word. He didn't stop until all of North was within his small body, and North could do nothing except hold onto his hips and endure the near painful tightness that threatened to drive him mad. Caspian was a perfect fit, and all he wanted was to pound into the beautiful vampire with complete abandon. However, despite what his young lover might have said to the contrary, he knew that if they got too rough too fast then neither of them would truly be enjoying themselves. Instead he just groaned and called out his lover's name. "Caspian!"

Caspian didn't say anything. He just bent his body forward and rested his sweat slicked forehead on the solid support of North's shoulder. His breathing was raged, and he trembled ever so slightly, but North was pleased to feel that the vampire's arousal was still at full hardness as their new position caused it to be pressed against his taunt stomach. It made him believe that maybe Caspian had been right, and that contrary to appearances, he was not nearly so delicate as North had worried he would be. It gave him the strength to allow himself to tease his lover instead of worry over him.

"What's the matter, baby doll?" North chided, his voice only slightly strained as he fought his body for control. "Bite off more than you can chew?"

"Bite /me/, wolf." Caspian answered, baring his fangs and nipping at North's exposed neck at the same moment that he deliberately tightened his inner muscles. It had the desired effect, and as North moaned and bucked his hips Caspian laughed and felt more than vindicated. Then, when North's hips snapped up into him again, showing him that the other man had taken his earlier assurances to heart, he added in a slightly more breathless voice, "Or just fuck me. Either's fine by me."

"Glad to hear." North answered before silencing any further retorts by recapturing Caspian's lips and slamming hard up into him at the same time. After that it was nothing more than grunts and groans, mewls of pleasure and choked sobs of desperate need, interspersed with shouted demands for more.

Caspian rode North with abandon, his small hands braced on the werewolf's broad chest, his slender hips pistoning with increasing speed as his peak approached. The feeling of North's strong hands gripping his ass with bruising force, pushing him to new heights, pulling him closer as he snapped his own hips in tandem to Caspian's movements, was nearly enough to push him over the edge. When North leaned forward and bit down forcefully at the juncture of Caspian's shoulder and neck, his short fangs puncturing the flesh and drawing out the first tricking flow of fresh, hot blood, it was finally enough to draw out the younger man's climax. As he came he bit down, hard, on North's neck in a mirror image of what the other man was doing and he sucked in the lycanthrope's potent blood while he rode out his orgasm. North's roar of completion followed right on the heals of Caspian's own, although it was muffled by his hold on the smaller man's neck, and he rocked his hips twice more before emptying himself into his lover's waiting body.

When both men finally released their mouth's holds on each other they collapsed, panting and saited, in a tangle of limbs on the center of the bed. Neither man spoke, save when Caspian sighed his lover's name contentedly as North brought his hand up to run his thick fingers through his lover's short red locks. His scalp was one of Caspian's weak spots, and he stretched like a big cat as North's fingers moved, not caring in the least when the other man's chest rumbled with laughter.

"Mmm..." Caspian sighed, stretching his body out atop North's as teasing fingers slid from his scalp to his spine, sharp nails running the length of his back from his shoulder blades down to his tailbone and back up again. "Keep that up and you'll have me purring like a kitten in no time."

North couldn't believe how unguarded and relaxed Caspian was, and he was touched that the other man was showing him this side of himself, but it didn't stop the next thing that came out of his mouth. "Well, you know what wolves do with cats, don't you? We eat them."

"Very funny." Caspian replied with a decided lack of humor. "I'll be sure to get you a muzzle then."

"Oh, I wasn't joking." North's voice dropped an octave as he touch became more insistent. "I think you'll be just plain delicious."

"Later." Caspian said with disbelief. "I'm exhausted."

"Too bad." North rolled them so that Caspian was now beneath him, nuzzling at his neck and licking the marks that he had so recently put there. "I think you've forgotten about the legendary stamina of an alpha-male werewolf. You're not getting any sleep tonight."

Caspian was left to groan, partially in disbelief and partially because North had taken one of his sensitive nipples between his lips and was sucking at it hungrily. He could feel his exhausted body already beginning to react to his lover's touch, his back arching as North switched to the other nipple, his manhood hardening once more between his legs. He suddenly wasn't at all certain that he would survive taking the werewolf as his lover. And he didn't regret it for a moment.

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story