Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey

More than just Friends

by Kyoto

Kaoru and Toshiya come home drunk.....and then....

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Die, Kaoru, Kyo, Shinya, Toshiya, Other - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2006-10-18 - Updated: 2006-10-19 - 734 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer- I do not own Toshiya or Kaoru


More than just Friends

While staring at the trash can full of pages of lyrics, Kyo screamed in frustration and ran out the studio. Die and Shinya chased after him.

Kaoru and Toshiya sighed as they both fell on the couch as tired as ever.

"Hey Kaoru want to go to the club?" Toshiya asked.

"Sure, after let's go to your place, can I stay for the night?"

"Umm sure, but why don't you stay in your place?"

"To depressed today, need some company." Kaoru said with another sigh.

They both walked out of the studio carrying their guitars on one shoulder and their jackets on the other.

They soon where standing in front of the entrance of the club and as they entered, they sniffed in a smoke smell which they enjoyed.

After a period of time both Kaoru and Toshiya where drunk and walked home dragging each others bodies.

Toshiya got his keys out of his pocket and opened the door which took quite a while since they where drunk and couldn't tell which key was which.

As they walked in they both feel on the couch. Kaoru fell first and Toshiya fell on top of him. They both moaned a deep moan.

It was 5:38 AM which was about an hour after they came back.

Kaoru woke up from his sleep and woke Toshiya up as well with his movements.

Kaoru got off the couch as Toshiya laid there yawning.

"I'm going to go take a shower" Kaoru said with a yawn.

"Ok, and the showers to the right, if you need a towel look in the cabinet and I have an extra pair of clothes in there too, you can borrow them." replied Toshiya.

"Alright" Kaoru said while heading towards the shower.

Toshiya got up from the couch yawning a last yawn.

At the same moment Kaoru came out from the shower all dressed up in Toshiya's clothes and scratching his head at the same time.

Toshiya went to the bathroom and washed his face and used Listerine so that he would get the beer smell out of his mouth. After, he changed so that the smell of the beer on him was no longer there.

He came out of the bathroom seeing that Kaoru was on the couch watching TV.

Toshiya slowly walked over and sat next to him.

"Well that was some party they had at the club" Toshiya said as to start a conversation.

"Yeah, the people there where crazy" Kaoru said in agreement.

Kaoru turned back to the TV and as he did Toshiya stared at him.

Quickly Toshiya grabbed the remote turned off the TV and pressed his lip towards Kaoru's.

Kaoru was too surprised to think and he also felt a great feeling inside him. He opened his lip welcoming Toshiya's tongue into mouth. Toshiya gladly did so while biting onto Kaoru's lip.

Toshiya slowly unbuttoned Kaoru's shirt without breaking up the kiss.

Kaoru was shocked in amazement and groaned a bit.

Toshiya was now aiming for the zipper on Kaoru's jeans and he finally got it and started to tug on it.

Kaoru found this feeling quite relaxing so he continued to kiss as he took off his jeans and underwear completely which showed his cock.

Toshiya opened his eyes and striped himself also.

They where now both standing inside Toshiya's house stripped and kissing each other.

Toshiya pushed Kaoru down onto the couch. They where both panting and sweating at the same time. Kaoru fell backwards and Toshiya jumped right on him this let out a yell of pain from Kaoru.

Kaoru now noticed Toshiya was aiming for his entrance.

One finger was now inside of Kaoru then a second then a third. Now they where at his erection.

Kaoru's cock hardened instantly and now he was breathing heavily.

After awhile Kaoru liked this feeling.

Kaoru let out a moan telling Toshiya "Toshiya, DEEPER!"

Toshiya grinned and did as Kaoru said.

Toshiya then pushed all the way in which made Kaoru's eyes water and cry as he felt the pain coming into his body.

Toshiya grinned even more and then pulled out.

Toshiya fell off the couch and Kaoru was panting heavily and Toshiya too.

"Next time Toshiya, GO IN DEEPER!!!" Kaoru said panting.

And both of them soon fell a sleep very tiredly.

END
Sign up to rate and review this story