Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Club Night

by rensshadow

Ino/Sakura onshot Ino and Sakura go dancing, smut ensues

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Ino, Sakura - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-10-19 - Updated: 2006-10-19 - 1094 words - Complete

?Blocked
Ino wiggled into her new leather skirt. She bought it especially for tonight, she and her girlfriend were going to a new club. She decided to wear fishnet thigh highs and heels that made her legs look miles long.
The deep purple half shirt was cut low to show off her ample cleavage. Checking her makeup,
she grabbed her coat and headed out the door. Fifteen minutes and a taxi later, she was knocking on the door in front of her lover's apartment. The door opened and there stood a beautiful woman in a white silk robe. "Ya know, Sakura, I thought you would wear a little more than a robe tonight. Not that I'm complaining." She said. Sakura made a face and pulled her inside. "Shut up, Ino. I've gotta go get dressed." Ino smirked, and smacked Sakura's ass as she walked by.


A little while later and Sakura emerged from her bedroom. She did a little turn in front of Ino, showing off the red silk dress she bought for tonight. It hit mid thigh, and was open in the back.
She tightened the laces on her black boots and pulled the drooling Ino out the door. Standing in line at the club's door, she was pulled into a hug. "Sakura-chan, I'm so happy you made it." She smiled and replied, "Hey Naruto, is everyone here already?" The blond grinned. "Yup, further up in line we've started to collect the group. Were still waiting for Gaara and Neji." With that Sakura and Ino were dragged up front .

Once inside, they danced and had a few drinks with their friends. Ino and Sakura were on the dance floor. Sakura pulled Ino closer, sliding her leg between Ino's thighs. They pressed against each other, and Ino turned and grinded her ass into Sakura's hips. They writhed together, the dance turning into something more primal. Sakura grasped a handful of Ino's ass and pressed their hips together. "Nngh, Sakura." She moaned. Ino leaned forward to press her lips to Sakura's. Sakura traced the seam of Ino's lips with her tongue. Ino instantly opened her mouth and their tongues warred. Panting, Sakura whispered, "Ino, lets get out of here." Ino grinned and asked, "My place?" Sakura nodded. They made there way through the bodies on the dance floor, saying goodbye to their friends. They walked out, hand in hand, to catch a taxi and head to Ino's apartment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sakura's back slams into the door, while Ino looks for her keys. Finally, the door gets opened, and the couple stumbles inside. Walking back to the bedroom, Sakura reaches up to let Ino's long blonde hair loose. She runs her fingers through Ino's hair before skimming her hands down her body. Sakura works Ino's top off, and pushes her back on to the bed. Sakura licks her lips, looking down at the delicious picture her lover makes. Her long hair spread around her, and her bare breast moving slightly with the breath Ino takes. Long legs spread a bit, with her skirt ridden up to reveal the lace and silk panties underneath. Ino watched Sakura as she untied her boots.
Pale skin exposed little by little as Sakura's dress is taken off. Standing in her panties and bra, Sakura smiled and motioned for Ino to take the skirt off.

Ino smirks and moves her body in the sexiest was she can imagine, before dropping the skirt on the floor. Sakura moans and moves to the bed to straddle her girlfriend. Ino runs her hands up Sakura's thighs, to her hips, and over her stomach, to cup her breast. Sakura arches her back, pressing her breast into Ino's hands. Ino moves her hands behind Sakura, to unclasp her bra. Ino cups Sakura's now bare breast, feeling her hard little nipples against
her palms. She squeeze them softly, before rubbing her fingertips over Sakura's sensitive nipples. Sakura moans as Ino pinches them and thrust her hips against her.

Ino flips them over to rest between Sakura's spread thighs. Ino moves to take one of Sakura's aching nipples into her mouth. Sakura arches into the mouth sucking and nibbling on her breast. Ino's hand slipped down between Sakura's legs to press against her longing pussy. Sakura gasps and bucks against that hand, before it moves to pull down her panties.
Ino looks down at Sakura's flushed and naked body before sliding down to kiss the inside of her thighs. "God, Ino...please!" Sakura moaned. Ino smiled before lowering her head. She slowly laps at Sakura's wet cunt. Touching her tongue to her clit, Sakura's hips bucked into Ino's mouth. Sucking on her clit, Ino slid two fingers inside Sakura's pussy. Ino thrusted her fingers in and out of the dripping cunt. When Sakura was moaning she was gonna cum, Ino stopped. "Why'd you stop?" Sakura questioned, panting hard.

Ino smirked and raised herself enough to take her own soaking panties off. "Because watching you got me so wet I cant take it anymore." Ino answered. She climbed up, and Sakura flipped them over. Ino moaned as Sakura rubbed her pussy and said, "Mmm, I can smell you. Your so wet, I must've been a real turn on." All Ino could answer was a moan, as Sakura rubbed her fingers over Ino's clit. Sakura bent to take Ino's aching cunt into her mouth, dipping her tongue into her. Ino's hips buck and she presses Sakura's face into her pussy while she fucks her with her tongue. Sakura give one last suck on her clit before removing her mouth. Ino moans disappointedly and Sakura presses her pussy against Ino's. Thrusting her hips against Ino's, Sakura moans and spreads her legs wider.

Both Ino and Sakura's swollen clits are rubbing against each other. They both start to buck wildly, so close to orgasm. Sakura lowers her head to kiss her lover. Their pussies thrusting into each other, they moan into the others mouth. The moans get louder until they become just barely contained screams. Ino arches her back, and Sakura throws her head back and they both scream as they cum. Riding the waves of pleasure, there's a soft whisper, "I love you." The two fall asleep in each others arms.




(A.N.~ I realize there's not alot of time spent at the club, I cut most of that out cause this fic is all smut...er, well it's supposed to be.XD Dont hate me if it sucks horribly, this is only my second attempt at writing and my first attempt at smut.)
Sign up to rate and review this story