Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

This Is Me & You Getting It Right

by discordandnight

This follows 'Ishida's Quest for Carnal Knowledge'. Ichigo and Ishida figure things out with an aide of a guide. There's smut and it should be noted that Bleach (and its characters) do not belong ...

Category: Bleach - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Humor - Characters: Ishida Uryuu, Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-10-19 - Updated: 2006-10-19 - 3302 words - Complete

?Blocked
Ichigo's foot searched for the messenger bag resting upon the floor and his toe hit against something hard inside it. He breathed a bit easier, not realizing that he did so and automatically his head swiveled, eyes darting to Uryu Ishida, who was sitting at a desk next to him.
The Quincy gave Ichigo a slight smirk before turning his attention back to the blackboard.
Ichigo's fingers tightened around his pencil as he glared at the dark haired boy and Ishida was saved from the Soul Reaper's stare of doom by the final bell.

Ichigo took his time in gathering his things and by the time he finished, the classroom was empty.
He made his way slowly to his locker, leisurely chose what textbooks to take home with him, and then lingered over the water fountain until the halls were empty. Finally, he decided that he could leave the school building.

Outside, the scowling redhead found Ishida loitering, waiting on him. /Inconspicuously/, of course; still, Ichigo /knew/.
He passed by the Quincy, his arm brushing the other boy's and Ishida casually fell into step, alongside him.

'You have it with you' A statement and not a question.

'No, dumbass, I left it home where Dad, Karin, Yuzu or Rukia could find it. Yeah, I have it'

'Give it back'

Ichigo batted Ishida's hand away, 'Not here! You're stupider than I gave you credit for'

'It sounds better when you say more stupid rather than stupider/. If you're going to insult /my intelligence, at least try to use some of yours when you do it' Ishida passed Ichigo a dubious look, pushing his glasses up his nose, 'You do have some, don't you?'

Soul Reaper shoved Quincy and Quincy shoved back.
'I'm intelligent/er/ than you, shithead!' Ichigo sneered, pushing Ishida once more.

Uryu rolled his eyes, righted his glasses once more and apathetically jostled the redhead back, 'You're terrifically childish. Good thing the book that I loaned you was mostly pictures'.

'Shut up, dumbass!' Shove.

'Used that insult once, already' /Ignore/.

'Admitting that you care enough to keep count!' /Pushpush/.

'Still fantasizing that I would care' Elbow.

'Better than your fantasies of me kissing you!' Nudging nothing but air.

Silence.

Ichigo stopped and did a quick turn around; Ishida was staring, open-mouthed.

'How did you know that I fantasized about that? Like all the time!'

Ichigo's jaw dropped almost past its capability, 'Wha-?'

Ishida smirked, 'Got you. Now who's the dumbass?'

The Soul Reaper shut his mouth with a snap and did what came most natural-he punched Ishida hard in the jaw. The Quincy staggered beneath the surprise attack and Ichigo pounced, taking the other boy to the grassy area that flanked the sidewalk.

The boys grappled quite heartily together; Ichigo lost a patch of orange-red hair and gained a bloody nose. Ishida lost several buttons on his shirt and gained a black eye.
They paid no mind to the staring passersby; only to one another as fists flew and knees met bone.
Eventually, their fury burned itself out and the dust settled around the pair, revealing Ichigo astride Ishida for the second time that week, sluggishly yanking at the Quincy's tie in a half-hearted attempt to choke the boy.

Ishida pushed against Ichigo's chest and moaned when the Soul Reaper righted his position, ass scooting over the dark haired boy's cock. Fortunately, the moan could be interpreted as one of pain, although sadly, for him, it wasn't.
Fine time for Ichigo's brain to come awake, Ishida thought, steadily avoiding Ichigo's questioning gaze.

Once again, Ishida pushed at Ichigo, 'Get off me!'

The redhead caught Ishida's wrists and tugged him upward and Ishida had no choice but to go into a sitting position; for one quick moment he dared to meet Ichigo's eyes, and then looked away, a tad panicky about what he saw there.

Ichigo, himself, had no fucking clue as to what his body was doing. It was like having Kon take possession of his physical self and his spiritual self, in the stead of leaving, was sticking around to play voyeur.
He was leaning forward, closing the small gap of space betwixt him and Uryu Ishida, and with a sinking sensation in the pit of his stomach, he realized that his mouth was this close to the Quincy's.

'No,' Ichigo murmured quietly just before his lips touched Ishida's and as if on instinct, he pushed a hand through dark, silky hair and held fast, in case the other boy tried to pull away.

He tasted the warm puff of air as Ishida's mouth fell open in shock and that movement of lips against lips brought reality crashing down hard. Ichigo jerked back, falling off Ishida's lap, his tailbone connecting hard against a rock. He winced, threw the Quincy an accusing stare, and stood, straightening his uniform jacket and pants made tighter by something that he didn't even want to think about.

Ichigo ignored Ishida as he gathered his messenger bag, thankful that its contents hadn't spilled onto their spontaneous wrestling mat.

'Everyone will be home soon, so if we're going to get any studying done. . .' he trailed off, standing still to wait on Ishida, yet not looking over his shoulder to see if the boy was going to join him or no.

Ichigo heard Uryu dust himself off and the crumpling of paper as he collected his notes and shoved them into his own messenger bag. Then the Soul Reaper started walking.


::

Quiet times in the Kurosaki home were rare and when Ichigo found himself standing in one, he tended to bask in it. Silently, he led Ishida into the kitchen and they quickly made themselves a couple of sandwiches to tide them over during the study session.
Ichigo led his guest into his bedroom and closed the door behind them. He wasn't aware of locking it until Ishida turned, gaze moving toward his guilty hand.

Their snack hit the floor as one reached for the other (neither could swear to moving first); there was an awkward pause before mouths pressed together, yet quickly forgotten about as they learned the Way of the Kiss.

Ichigo wasn't sure if it was his own heart beating so hard against Ishida's chest or it if was the Quincy's pounding so speedily against his. He felt the hesitant touch of fingers at the back of his neck; surprisingly warm and firm and not so unexpectedly soft.
The redhead didn't quite know what to do with the hand that wasn't closed tightly in Ishida's hair, so he rested it upon the boy's hip and the moment that he felt Ishida's tongue touch his own, that hand slid on around to the Quincy's ass and fingertips dug in.

Ishida's fingernails scraped the skin at the nape of Ichigo's neck and his hips pressed forward with a mind of their own. Ichigo gasped into Ishida's mouth at the grind against his cock and what blood remained within his brain took a sudden nose-dive.

The boys experimented with their mutual first kiss, neither sure of how it was supposed to go, yet sure that how it was going was fine enough with them. Two minds powered down until only a far away, nagging panic was tiptoeing along the perimeters, trying to gain momentum and losing the battle as teenage lust overwhelmed sagacity.

Somehow they found themselves on the floor, uncertain of what to do with hands and discovering, nevertheless, that clothes were being stripped away and bruises were vandalizing pale flesh. They chalked it up to fundamental instincts, left thinking about it and proceeded to concentrate on how good this was all feeling.

Ichigo slid his hand down Ishida's side, fingertips grazing the hard bone of his hip, thumb sliding over the soft skin next to it. He felt the Quincy's cock jump against his own and on a whim, reached for it, fingers wrapping around his friend's hardness.
Ishida went still, breathing fast against Ichigo's mouth, and then whimpered helplessly as Ichigo's thumb slid along the velvet soft underside of his cock. His fingernails dug into the Soul Reaper's shoulders and when Ichigo's tongue swept past his lips, Ishida did the first thing that came to mind; he sucked that part of the redhead deeper into his mouth and was rewarded with the sort of primal growl that Ichigo normally reserved for when he was battling Hollows.

Ichigo stroked Ishida's cock, looking for and finding an even rhythm that made the blue-eyed boy squirm and sigh. He was feeling fairly pleased with himself when Uryu suddenly gripped his wrist and broke the kiss.

'Kurosaki, stop!'

Ichigo grumbled in protest, his mouth seeking the heated curve of Ishida's neck, ignoring the slide of dark, sleek hair that tickled his lips. He tried to move his hand, fingers tightening around Ishida's cock and that's when he was rewarded with a sharp rake of fingernails up his spine, causing him to wince and hiss. Damn. He had forgotten that Ishida had two hands.
He sank sharp teeth into the Quincy's shoulder and Ishida yelped, retaliating by gripping a handful of orange-red hair and yanking hard.
Ichigo snarled, biting harder and Ishida whimpered, the pain moving along his body like a cold, delicious chill and he felt, for everything, like a rabbit caught in the fangs of a bigger, wilder animal.

'You idiot!' he hissed, 'If you don't stop, I'm going to-' he broke off, hoping that he wouldn't have to finish the sentence.
Obviously, he had forgotten who he was with. Ichigo ignored the warning and found another place on Ishida's throat to bite, managing to break Ishida's hold and work his hand along the length of Uryu's cock, once more.

Ishida threw his head back, muscles going tight, fingers twisting in the spiky softness of Ichigo's hair, and then he lost it-all over the Soul Reaper's hand and both their stomachs.

Ichigo drew back, rapt gaze dropping to watch his hand slide smoothly over Ishida's cock, fingers coated with strings of come, and he inwardly preened.

I'm smarter than what you give me credit for.

When Ishida's climax came to a slow, shuddering halt, Ichigo's mouth found the Quincy's again and with a shifting of his body, he rolled Uryu beneath him, hands moving down to push the boy's thighs farther apart. Lips trailed across Ishida's pale chest, tongue flicking a tight nipple and as he rode the writhing wave of the body beneath him, Ichigo's hand went to his own cock and he guided it toward the general direction of where he thought he should go.

The Quincy went rigid.

'Whoa! Hey, what are you doing?' Ishida pushed against Ichigo's shoulders and wriggled away.

Ichigo grunted and lifted himself, sitting back on his heels. He reached forward, taking hold of Ishida's hips and yanked him forward; then leaning over the other boy, Ichigo tried again.

'You idiot!' Ishida bopped Ichigo on the head and kicked out, foot connecting with the Soul Reaper's midsection.

'Ooof!'

'Didn't you read the book that I loaned you?!' Ishida pushed himself up and scooted away, eyes glued to the many expressions crossing Ichigo's handsome face. Slim fingers pushed glasses back to their proper position as he waited for a verbal response.

Irritation. Confusion. Then back to irritation. There it was. . ./comprehension/, and finally, embarrassment.

The boy reached up and back, hand rubbing the back of his head; then he mumbled, 'I looked at all the pictures. Numerous times. I know what I'm doing. You wouldn't have. . .done /that/, if I didn't' he ended in a smirk.

'I've done. . ./that/ in my sleep, you ignorant Neanderthal!' Ishida reached back, found the strap to Ichigo's messenger bag, and pulled it forward. Reaching in, he yanked out 'A Guide to Safe Anal Intercourse' and threw it at the redhead.

'Page three/, paragraph /two/, sentence /one/. A condom is highly recommended for-for a-anal sex. Lubrication and gentle stretching of the sphincter-dear me-muscle is also extremely important for your partner's comfort. And why am /I getting-getting the. . .the honor of being the one. . .you know-the one. . ./penetrated/?'

Ishida ended his rant, cheeks flushed, indigo eyes vibrant and staring accusingly at a dumbfounded Ichigo.
Ichigo stared back.
Cleared his throat.
And stared back, some more.

'Well-' he began and then after giving it a second's worth of thought, finished plainly, 'Mine's hard'.

The back of Ishida's head met the floor with a thud.

Long minutes ticked by while Ichigo reluctantly read page three, paragraph two. Finally, he set the book to the side and mumbled, 'Alright, so I missed a thing or two'.

Ishida's eyes went wide, 'Only the most important details!'

'If you're going to make fun of me, then forget about it! I'm trying and isn't effort worth something here?'

The Quincy took deep breaths to calm himself before sitting up and chancing a look at the redheaded boy opposite him. Ichigo avoided meeting his gaze, yet that was to be expected.

'Look,' he began gently, 'neither of us has done this, so it's okay to-' he paused, searching for a tactful way to put it, '-mess up a little. You're really good with your hands, Kurosaki,' he added, hoping to soothe the boy's wounded pride.

Strong, wide shoulders lifted and fell listlessly, 'I don't have any of that other stuff, you know,' he admitted, voice taking on a sulking tone. Then he suddenly seemed to cheer as he gave Ishida an assessing once over, 'How good are you with your hands?'

Ishida righted his glasses and tried very hard not to roll his eyes. He reached for his own messenger bag and dipped his hand inside, then pulled out a nondescript brown bag and tossed it to Ichigo.

'I went to that shop again this morning'

Ichigo peeked into the bag and then shot Ishida a stunned look, bordering on awe and envy, all the same time.

'How did-' his look turned to suspicion, '-were you planning this?'

Ishida pushed a lock of black hair behind his ear, 'Yes. No. Yes and no-I wanted to be prepared if. . .if it ever happened. I-I don't think. . .I don't think that I was exactly thinking of-of. . ./you/-'

'Who then?'

'Huh? Oh, no one in particular-'

'It had to be someone' Ichigo wasn't sure that he liked this new feeling crawling up his spine and causing his gut to clench. He had the urge to hit something. Or someone. He was simply waiting on Ishida to name names.

Uryu blinked, pushed his glasses up his nose, then tilted his head, almost smiling, 'Kurosaki? Are you. . .are you /jealous/?'

'What? Fuck no! That's it; get dressed and go home, Ishida' he tossed the nearest article of clothing at the Quincy, which happened to be his own pants. Leaning forward, Ichigo reached to snatch them back, and that's when Ishida grasped his wrist and yanked.

Ichigo landed heavily over Ishida and his protest was immediately swallowed by a boy who wasn't proclaimed a genius for no reason. The Soul Reaper instantly melted into Ishida's kiss, his anger dissipating as his arousal was rekindled by the stroking of the Quincy's hand.

The next moments were filled with gentle, slick fingers; quiet sighs and moans coaxed by unexpected pleasure, and a reawakening of Ishida's body. It didn't take long to figure out how to put on a condom (they only wasted three during the process); and before either knew it, Ichigo was slowly making his way inside the Quincy.

'Oh hell, I don't think it's going to fit'

Squirmsquirm. 'Keep going'

'Are you sure that you're relaxed?' Fingers flipped through the pages of the book, 'It says that you're suppo-'

'Don't read /now/!'

'Oh, sorry! But are you?'

'I'm relaxed!' Ishida squealed, then took a calming breath, 'I'm relaxed, Ichigo. Just. . .just push in'

'The book says not to rush i-'

'I don't care what that fucking book says!'

Ichigo pushed his hips forward and Ishida's mouth formed a silent O, his eyes going wide.

'Happy now?'

Ishida's breathing quickened and he shut his eyelids tight, trying like hell to persuade his body into accepting Ichigo's cock.

'You don't seem that big outside of me'

'Gee, thanks, dick-breath'

'I didn't mean it like-' Ishida shifted his position and forgot to exhale when there was a slow rub against his prostate gland, '-like that' his eyes met Ichigo's, 'One day you're going to call me that because I'll really have it-dick breath'. A teasing smile swept across his mouth and Ichigo had a sudden desire to taste it, so that's exactly what he did.

The Soul Reaper liked the way Ishida kissed and he really, really liked the way he felt inside. It was so much more than what he'd expected. The warmth and snug fit was incredible and when he moved, he nearly buckled beneath the pleasure rushing through him.

Ichigo found a rhythm that seemed to work for both of them and he felt the sweat roll down his spine as he fought off the inevitable. It was too soon and he didn't know when he'd ever feel this good again; it couldn't end now.

Brown eyes concentrated on the delicate features of his first lover and he noticed things about Ishida that he'd never bothered to see before. Of course, he'd never seen Ishida's kiss-swollen lips or that dazed, lost look in those deep-blue eyes before this moment, so he wasn't completely at fault for neglecting the subtle (yet impossible to miss) beauty of this boy.

'Does it feel good?' Ichigo leaned down and dipped his tongue into the hollow of Ishida's throat, tasting the salt of his sweat.

'Y-yes. Especially when you-Oh!-do that. Can you do it again? And don't stop. I-I think I'm close again, Kurosaki'

Ichigo bit into his own lip and fought back the next wave of pleasure, keeping it from utterly consuming him, 'Don't s-say things like that right now'.

'You asked! Can. . .you do again what you did earlier?'

'You mean this?' And Ichigo slipped his hand betwixt their bodies, taking hold of Ishida's cock and stroking it to the pace that his hips were moving.

'Oh fuck! Yes, that!'

'I told you not to talk like that!' And then Ichigo's brain was exploding within his skull and he heard a wild animal howling and there was a momentary promise of this feeling never finding its ending and how long he hung there, grabbing at air as he fell over the edge, he didn't know.

When he came to his senses, however, he was collapsed over Uryu's chest and there was a sticky mess betwixt their bodies and he gloated to himself just a little more, knowing that he may have just made the Quincy feel as good as he'd felt and that knowledge pleased him more than his own orgasm had.

'Did you /howl/?'

Ichigo's brow furrowed and he attempted to lift himself, only to fail, landing heavily back onto Ishida's chest.

'/No/. Why? Did you?'

'No. But you did'

'Did not'

'Yes, you did, Kurosaki'

'Why do you have to annoy me /right now/?'

'Sorry'

Ichigo felt sleep overtaking him and knew that he should fight it (his family was due to come home any minute) only he. . .simply /couldn't/. Eyelids drifted closed and he murmured an objection when Ishida squirmed beneath him, disrupting his impromptu bed.

'It's okay to howl' Ishida said, then paused to yawn, 'It was sort of sexy'

'Alright, so I howled'

'I knew it'

Ishida yipped when Ichigo sleepily bit a nipple and less than ten minutes later, they were both awakened by Goat Chin's beating on Ichigo's bedroom door, crying that his only son must not love him any longer because he had locked him out.
Sign up to rate and review this story