Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey

Sharing the Day

by Kyoto

Die reveals his feelings towards Shinya and then they...

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Die, Kaoru, Kyo, Shinya, Toshiya - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2006-10-21 - Updated: 2006-10-21 - 1786 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer- I do not own any member of Dir en Grey.



As usual Shinya was still secretly crushing on Die. But Die never noticed him now that he has a new girlfriend. When Die told Shinya that he had found another girl, Shinya's heart shattered into small pieces. But even before he found that girl, Die really never noticed Shinya anyway. Die just treated Shinya as a band mate, brother, and a friend. He never thought of taking there friendship to the next step.

Even if he knew Die was interested, could they make it work? What would Kyo, Toshiya, and Kaoru think of it?

A month later the band returned to America for a couple of concerts.

Shinya loved the weather in America because it suited him just right.

During practice in America, Shinya was always shy to be in the same room as Die and for several hours on the other hand.

Everyone noticed Shinya's concern but they didn't know what he was so concerned about until Die came over and tapped Shinya on the shoulder.

"Hey Shin, you okay?" He asked in concern for the drummer.

Shinya blushed, "I'm fine Die, just day dreaming..."

The entire band heard Shinya's response and they sounded a bit suspicious so they started to ask questions.

"Hmmm....so, Shin what are you daydreaming about?"

"A girl?" Kyo asked as he threw his magazine down onto the floor.

Everyone then noticed that Shinya blushed.

"So you are...." Toshiya replied.

"Umm... No it's nothing, really" Shinya replied in a sad tone.

"Well if you need any comforting just let us know" Kaoru said worriedly.

"I will" replied Shinya as a tear fell from his eye, but luckily wiped it before anyone saw.

Kaoru noticed everyone was exhausted so he declared practice was over.

During their trip to America, Shinya and Die shared the same room.

"Hey Shin, I'm going to stay here for a bit and clean up my stuff, I'll meet you back at the hotel okay?"

"Ok Daisuke" Shinya answered while blushing.

"You sure you're okay?" Die asked curiously

"Yes, I'm fine."

Shinya walked home still thinking about Die.

All he had in his mind was DieDieDie.

He couldn't think of anything else.

During his walk home he ran into a pole leaving a big bruise on his forehead.

He got his keys and opened the door to his room in the hotel.

Shinya was too tired from practice that he decided to go take a shower while he was in the shower he heard a door, that must be Die he thought because he was the only other person who had the key to the hotel room.

What he didn't know is that soon later Die was in the shower with him.

After their shower and they where both in the bathrobes Die carried Shinya to the couch and placed the younger man down firmly onto the couch.

"I'm so sorry Shinya, ever since I met you I have had a crush on you so....I dumped my girlfriend because I knew if I kept her then I will have no chance with you."

There was a moment of silence as they both stared at each other.

"I'm sorry to Daisuke, I've been having a crush on you also I was just to afraid to tell you that because I didn't know what you would think and what the entire band would think."

"YOU HAVE?!?!"

"Ehh...Yes" Shinya answered with a blush.

Yet again there was another moment of silence but this one was a longer one. Die suddenly pressed his lip around Shinya's and Shinya opened his mouth welcoming Die's tongue into his mouth. Right now the two lovers' tongues where whirling in each others mouths. Shinya let out a groan which broke the utter silence and the kiss.

"Umm...Die-sama don't you think we should move this to the bedroom?"

"Good idea" Die replied with a grin.

Die rapped one of his hands around Shinya's neck and his other hand under his ass and carried him to the bedroom. When they reached the bedroom Die gently placed Shinya on the bed.

"Have any suggestions Shin-chan?"

Fuck me, Die. Fuck me hard.

Die snickered, "How about I tie you up and torture you until you're on the brink of exploding?"

Shinya whimpered and nodded in agreement to his lover.

"Ok then I'll be right back with the ropes"

A few moments later Shinya was tied to the bedposts.

"Ok the rules for tonight is you are not allowed to come, talk or make any noises unless I give you permission too understand? You may answer the question."

"Yes, I understand that Die-sama"

Die started nipping on Shinya's neck.

Die always had someway of marking his lovers out and that was by making little marks on their necks to show that they've been together.

Shinya whimpered as Die went lower and bit onto one of Shinya's nipples.

Die loved the look of his lover at his mercy. But yet he always had...

Die started to nip on Shinya's neck again making another mark and then licked it and bit on it harder this time which made Shinya let out a moan but Shinya didn't realize that until he saw his lover staring at him.

"Well, someone forgot the rules tonight didn't they?"

Before Shinya could answer or react Die slapped him.

Die's games was always that he would be the master and tell his lover who is a little dirty slut and obeys everything Die tells his lover to do.

"....Since this is your first time breaking the rules so I won't punish you but if you do it again I'll punish you hard."

Die chuckled and started to stroke at Shinya's neck which made him whimpered but made no sound because he was afraid of being punished by Die.

Die went lower and lower till his mouth was at Shinya's belly and in a moment Die was licking on Shinya's belly.

Shinya really wanted to let out a moan but he was too afraid.

Then all of a sudden he just had to let out a big long moan.

Die heard so and stared at him with an angry look.

Shinya wanted to apologize but he loved Die and didn't want to spoil his fun so he shamefully put his head down and felt another slap on his cheek and the pain went right to his crotch.

"Darling, I still have to punish you remember?"

Shinya nodded with a little whimper.

"And you know what that punishment is?"

Shinya shook his head.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to sit for weeks!"

Shinya let out a little moan at that.

Die told Shinya to suck on his hands, and the other did with no objection.

Die ripped off Shinya's shirt and pants and underwear completely and then removed his own.

Without a warning Die stuck one finger inside of Shinya.

Shinya closed his eyes tight while feeling the pain.

"If it hurts then I want to hear it, and remember you aren't aloud to come until I allow you too."

Die immediately stuck another finger in yet again with no warning.

Shinya let out a yelp and a tear of pain slid down his cheek.

"I'm doing this because your mine Shinya and I'm the only one who can give you pleasure and pain understand?"

"Ye-s....I understand Die-sama."

"You understand huh?" "What do you understand?"

Die stuck another finger inside Shinya and Shinya let out a big yell of pain.

"I understand that I am yours and only yours and you're the only one who can give me pleasure and pain, you're my master and I'm your slut."

"Good slut"

Die stuck another finger inside of Shinya and then Shinya screamed a squirmed.

Die chuckled.

Die pulled all fingers out and then went to the bathroom to clean up as Shinya lay there almost falling asleep. "I have another idea for a game."

Shinya suddenly woke up as he heard what Die was saying.

Shinya whimpered and stiffened his body.

"How about I invite the band over as I put a cock ring on you and we watch you squirm...hmm?"

Shinya wanted to disagree but he was afraid that if he did, Die would punish him again.

Shinya nodded in disappointment.

"Ok then I'll be right back I will call them over"

Die went to the kitchen for the phone and the cock ring first he called Kyo, then Kaoru, then Toshiya and also told them to bring their cameras, beer, and camcorder over.

Die came back in the bedroom with the cock ring and put it on Shinya as he put on his clothes.

Shinya moaned and started squirming back and forth and as he did so the door bell rang.

"That must be them he said with a chuckle"

Then entered the rest of the band holding there cameras, beer, and camcorder.

"Hey guys, okay so you're here today because I want to tell you something then show you something."

The band sat down on the couch and Die sat on a different one across from it.

"Okay, I would like for you to know that Shinya and I are together as in "lovers", it might be odd but we just want you to know."

Die opened the bedroom door and saw Shinya squirm and so did Kyo, Kaoru, and Toshiya.

"O my gosh!" Toshiya replied in surprised and a grin.

Kyo got his camera out and took a picture, Kaoru did the same.

Die took the cock ring off of Shinya and in amazement saw the rest of the band as he raised his head up.

"Umm...Hi guys" Shinya said as he blushed because of his nudeness.

"Told you" Replied Die.

During that moment Toshiya was recording the whole thing on his camcorder.

Die then cut the ropes and released Shinya free. Shinya was relieved to be released from the ropes.

Die threw Shinya's bathrobe to him.

Shinya then put it on.

"Thank you" Shinya replied still blushing.

The whole band walked out into the living room and sat down on the couch but when Shinya sat down he stood up right away because of the pain that came from the cock ring.

The entire band laughed.

"Ehehehe...." Shinya said with embarrassment.

"Don't worry Shin-chan, you'll be able to sit in a month" Die said with a grin.

(There will be another story called "Part 2 of Sharing the Day" and also I would like to thank morbidvictim304 and JediLeah because I took some of the lines out of there stories and some ideas too.)
Sign up to rate and review this story