Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey

Sharing the Day PART 2

by Kyoto

Please read PART "1" Before reading part 2 and you will understand this story if you don't read Part "1" then you will not understand Part "2" (Part "1" is called Sharing the Day)

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Die, Kaoru, Kyo, Shinya, Toshiya - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2006-10-21 - Updated: 2006-10-22 - 534 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer- I still yet do not own any member of Dir en Grey



"....A month?"

"It's called exaggerating Shin" Die replied with a chuckle.

"Well, that was an interesting moment." Kyo replied while taking one of his beers out and chugging it down.

"I agree" said Kaoru and Toshiya.

They still stared at Shinya not knowing what to say. They never knew Shinya liked Die and that he had to guts to fuck with Die.

So they sat there staring in amazement.

"Umm...I'll be right back guys, I'm going to go put on some real clothes"

"O and Die when can I sit?"

"2 days max maybe more and umm you won't sleep very comfortably, just saying." Die replied.

Shinya came out all dressed up as Die tossed him a beer bottle.

"No thanks Die-sama, I can still feel the pain, I don't feel like drinking any right now."

The whole band laughed including Die. Die carried Shinya and laid him flat on his lap.

"So did you enjoy it?"

"Umm...Yes" Shinya replied feeling embarrassed saying that he did in front of the whole band.


"I'm glad so." Die said with a snicker.

Soon after that the band left with a "Bye guys!" and Daisuke and Shinya went to sleep right after they left, they where extremely tired.

Shinya woke up the next morning and then he went to the kitchen to make pancakes for breakfast.

Die then woke up after Shinya finished making the pancakes.

Die walked out to the kitchen scratching his head with his hair ruffling.

"Good morning Shin" Die said as he walked over to the table to join Shinya for breakfast.

"Good morning Die-sama" Shinya replied as he was finishing up his pancakes.

"You where right Die-sama, I hardly had any sleep last night the pain in my ass won't go away."

Die chuckled at that.

"But Die-sama, please, show me again."

Shinya walked to the bed and laid there waiting for Die. Die came over and stared at Shinya.

"You sure Shin-chan?"

"Yes Die-sama, please I want to feel the pain mixed pleasure again."

Die asked if Shinya had any lube or condom in the room. Shinya nodded.

"Where are they?"

"Under the pillow I'm laying on"

Die stuck his hand under Shinya's pillow and grabbed the lube and condom.

Shinya tore his shirt off and pants and underwear off and threw it to the floor revealing every party of his body to Die. Die did the same.

Die squeezed a generous amount of lube onto his fingers and stuck one into Shinya and then another. Shinya let out a moan and felt tears coming out of his eye already.

Die immediately squeezed some lube out of the tube and rubbed it all over his cock and stuck his cock into Shinya. Die thrust again and again and finally reached Shinya's erection. When Die reached Shinya's erection Shinya screamed so loud and was panting heavily and so was Die.

Die went to the bathroom to wash his hands and clean off the lube and condom and came out with a towel and cleaned off Shinya's ass.

"Thank--you Die-sama..." Shinya replied while panting.

"Your welcome Shin-chan"

END
Sign up to rate and review this story