Categories > Anime/Manga > Gravitation

Good Enough

by Ish

Mind games, manipulation, seduction: when they want something bad enough people will always use the tools available to them. For Sakuma Ryuichi, Tatsuha would sell his very soul to the devil. His b...

Category: Gravitation - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica - Characters: Tatsuha, Tohma - Warnings: [!] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-10-22 - Updated: 2006-10-23 - 1987 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't own Gravitation. Nor the law of gravitation. But that would be cool. Cause then I could fly. Yes, v. cool indeed. (But I don't!).
Author's Notes: I was dying to read some Tohma/Tatsuha and since no one else was writing any, I figured it was about time to get off my lazy ass and do something about it. grin I'd like to add a special thanks for Sho for beta-ing, and to Kireizillah for helping past a particularly sticky part. Loves to you both. ~Ish


"Good Enough"

When Tohma returned from his trip to New York with Eiri, he wasn't surprised to find the lights on in his house. Even though Mika was supposed to still be in Kyoto with her father, their housekeeper would have been expecting his return tonight. There was even a chance Mika had returned early to surprise him. Tohma allowed a small smile to cross his face. It wouldn't be seemly to get his hopes up yet but it had been a tumultuous week and he looked forward to some intimate time with his wife.

He hadn't expected to find his younger brother-in-law, hair still bleached blonde, spread out over his and Mika's bed watching some old horror flick on their TV. He strode in and flicked off the power.

"Hey!"

"Well, I'll concede that you've got guts, showing up here after that incident you pulled the other day."

A slight pout formed on Tatsuha's lips.

"How the hell did you find out about that already?" He sniffed at Tohma's cold stare. "It was supposed to be a joke. I didn't think it would be such a big deal."

"Then explain to me why the manager and producer of Bad Luck are currently holed up planning strategy to contain this mess."

"Look, I apologized all right? I got carried away. 'Sides, I'm sure Sakano-san and K-san will find a way to spin this to their advantage."

"Of course. That's why they work for me. But you're missing the point Tatsuha." Tohma sighed as he pulled out his plush desk chair and sat down. His chin dropped wearily into his palm.

"I'm sor~ry. I'll make it up to you." Grey eyes gleamed as the teen rose, swaying his hips a little and making his way over to his in-law. He plopped down on top of Tohma, legs spreading wide over his lap. "Someone is overly stressed but I think I can help." He whispered the words directly into his ear, causing a small shudder to run through the blond. Tohma's tightly held control threatened to slip as Tatsuha's hand dropped down between their bodies.

"I thought you wanted Ryuichi." The hand's warmth seeped through Tohma's pants. He fought against the growing ache in his groin, trying not to imagine how it would feel if that heat were to come from the teen's mouth instead of his hand.

"I do. But you're also my type: an older guy with a nice body. Maybe not as nice as Sakuma-san's but you'll do." Tatsuha shrugged, continuing his ministrations. Tohma's reactions fueled his own erection more than he had expected them to.

"I'm also married to your sister."

"And in love with my brother. Or in lust at least. Don't I look like Eiri like this? Everyone tells me how much I look like him. With this hair, I'm pretty much a dead ringer aren't I." The teen moved his hand, then rocked hard against him, causing a rush of blood to flow straight to Tohma's groin. A moan was ripped from the blond's lips as Tatsuha continued to rock his hips, draping his arms around the older man's shoulders. "Come on," a faint whine crept into the teen's voice. "I won't tell."

Tohma bit back another moan.

"I think... I prefer you... with black hair..."

"Oh? Why's that?" Tatsuha panted into his ear, not pausing the motion of his body.

"It's not Eiri you resemble most." He tilted the boy's chin up, licking at his bared throat. "You look just like your mother." He whispered.

Tatsuha froze. Tohma smiled, his lips moving against the pale skin.

"Would you tell Ryuichi why you never celebrate your birthday?"

An angry Tatsuha yanked away, almost losing his balance as he backed away from the chair and its occupant.

"Is this how you do it? Rip at people till they give way to you? You have to own everyone!"

The blond laughed. "So? If you complain I'm controlling, how would you ever deal with Ryuichi? He always makes sure that everyone stays wrapped around his little finger. Even I'm no exception to that."

"I'm willing to be wrapped around a great deal more than his finger. And it's about damn time that you began to take me seriously." Hurt and now furious, Tatsuha practically spat out the words.

"I am. I'm taking you very seriously." Blue eyes glittered with a dangerous light. "The legal age of consent in Tokyo is 18."

"So?"

"So I suggest you wipe any thoughts of having sex with Sakuma Ryuichi out of your mind. I'm not about to lose my best singer in a legal fiasco and a media scandal."

"A scandal? Me? Hmm..." He moved closer to Tohma, his hand pushing his shirt up before ripping it off completely. Nude from the waist up he moved to again straddle the older man.

"You know what's strange? As many times as Eiri and I have traded stories, I've never told him about how I lost my virginity. I think he'd find it fascinating, ne, Tohma-nii-san." He stressed the last two syllables, a trace of bitterness echoing his words. This time it was Tohma's turn to yank away in surprise and pain. He shoved the teen off of him and stalked to the other side of the room, ignoring the low cry Tatsuha made upon hitting the floor.

"This may come as a complete surprise to you Tatsuha but you can not always get what you want!"

"I know that." Tatsuha stood, not sparing so much as a glance behind him. He could feel Tohma's heated gaze burning a hole into his back. Reaching for his discarded shirt, he bent slowly to pick it up.

Maybe I can't always have what I want. But you always do. And right now... He fingered the material as he stood. ...Right now you want me.

The shirt was ripped out of his hands, his smirk of triumph chased away as a forceful tongue took control of his mouth. He let Tohma guide him backwards to the bed while he focused on removing the last of their clothing. After he hit the bed that talented mouth continued to press down on his, not exploring his willing cavern so much as conquering it. Tatsuha sighed quietly when his mouth was finally freed, left behind for more Southern climes. A wet line was traced along his jaw, then down to his collarbone and lower still. His hands slipped downwards to tangle lightly in blonde hair, enjoying himself as his brother-in-law's tongue and teeth shot rays of heat into his body. Tohma's fingertips brushed lightly along the teen's ribs, eliciting a hiss that encouraged him to spend another few seconds at the ticklish spot. Reaching the teen's left hipbone, Tohma bit down, then suckled the mark, pressing a faint kiss to the rising bruise. Tatsuha's breath caught in his throat.

"When you kiss me I feel like I'm being branded."

Tohma smirked before diverting all of his mouth attention to a blushed nipple. His move was rewarded with a loud gasp.

"Come on." Tatsuha forced his eyes open and spread his legs even wider. "I want you to take me."

Tohma paused. "I don't have any condoms. Mika and I never use them."

"Of course not." Tatsuha's voice was heavy, broken as he struggled to breathe properly. "Why would you?" he muttered, more to himself than to his in-law, before letting his head fall back. "S'all right. I know you're clean. Just don't make me wait."

Tohma nodded, his hands reluctantly abandoning Tatsuha to seek for the night table's drawer. There was still some lubricant left in the bottle from the last time Mika was seized by a particularly kinky mood. Thoughts of his wife didn't linger long in his brain as the image of the dark-eyed boy writhing below him filled his sight. His fingers scissored and twisted, trying to stretch the tight passage as quickly as possible. His own patience had reached the edge of its limits.

When Tohma slowly pressed in, he was surprisingly gentle in contrast to his earlier roughness. The teen's inner walls closed around his organ, scorching him like molten silk. As Tohma thrusted even deeper within him, Tatsuha squeezed his eyes shut, his body moving in rhythm of its own accord. He was good at this: good at the sweat and the going down, good at the dirty words, the rhythm, and the heat. He knew that. Human bodies were meant to fall into these patterns, dragging their souls along for the ride.

Would Ryuichi feel like this moving within him? Sakuma-san wasn't as tall as Tohma; Tohma was slenderer than the vocalist. Their smiles were completely different. Tohma's was soft and vicious; Ryuichi's was sexy, hard, and fatal. But he wondered if the look in their eyes would be the same. Would Ryuichi look at him with the same eyes - wanting him but not really him. Wanting something else - someone else - more?

Would Sakuma-san see him?

He couldn't remember a day when that question hadn't mattered to him, or a day when it wouldn't. But logically he knew once it hadn't and at some point it wouldn't. Because of that he could let his mind slip away, carried on the rising tide of pleasure.

Tatsuha Uesugi vanished for a moment as a wall of black consumed his vision. At the same time Tohma's hand became covered in white.

The teen's body tensed, then relaxed as he came back, tingling a little bit. Above him the blonde continued to thrust, lost in his own pleasure. Tatsuha arched his back, tightening his lower muscles. A faint smile came over his face upon hearing the strangled cry. Upon feeling a rush of warmth fill him, he allowed his body to sprawl across the bed.

He lay there a few moments, enjoying the feeling. The pleasurable silence was broken all too soon by halting words from Tohma.

"Why? Why'd you bother to go through with all this?"

"Because..." Tatsuha wouldn't meet his eyes. Instead he watched his own fingers trace idle patterns on the soiled covers.

"Did you know I hated you?" He drew a deep breath. "I always hated you so much, for taking everyone away from me, and for having what I always wanted. I never realized it was possible to hate someone that much until that day."

"What day? Tatsuha..." Tohma's voice dropped off, confusion ruling in his baby blues.

"What day? The first time of course. My first time."

"But - but you were willing. I didn't force you. I'd never do something like that."

"I know. And you didn't."

"Then why... Why won't you tell me? What the hell is going through your head? Tatsuha!" He slammed his fists into the mattress in frustration.

"Don't worry about it Nii-san." The dark-haired youth stretched languidly. "I don't hate you anymore - not like that." He added, as if it were an afterthought. Then he rose, heading to the shower.

Tohma followed him into the bathroom.

"I won't help you. But I won't stand in your way either. Regardless, you shouldn't dismiss my warnings so lightly. You'll never come first with Ryuichi."

"I know." Tatsuha slid the shower door shut, blocking his body from his brother-in-law's view. Under the steaming water, he allowed his head to drop against the wall. "I'm used to it."
Sign up to rate and review this story