Categories > Games > Suikoden 3

Other Services

by Laylah

The shameless bath PWP, based on Edge's dialogue when Geddoe recruits him.

Category: Suikoden 3 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Geddoe, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2005-07-11 - Updated: 2005-07-11 - 2459 words - Complete

?Blocked
Other Services

Geddoe: What're you doing?
Edge: Selling.
[...]
Edge: You can use me, as the bearer of the sword, for as long as you deem necessary.


Bearing the Star Dragon Sword was awful -- not that Edge would ever admit it to anyone. As obnoxious as the thing had been when he first got it, with all its complaints about his needs for food and sleep, it was even worse now that he had offered his services to that mercenary from Caleria. Very clever/, it would sneer, /telling him he could use you like that. How do you suppose he'll want you? On your knees? On your back?

It wouldn't even have been so awful if it weren't for the fact that it actually sounded good. Edge had wondered about that sort of thing before, but now that the sword kept dropping those nasty hints about it, he barely thought about anything else on the whole trip up to Lake Castle. And there was just no way he was going to jerk off in the same room with it while it made lewd suggestions -- Do you think he'd like to see you doing that? -- that were all too close to his own fantasies.

At least once he reached the castle, he had ways to get away from it, places he could go to get a little time to himself. Edge spent a lot of time in the bath. Goro was nice to him, there usually wasn't anyone else there, and best of all, he had to leave the Star Dragon Sword outside.

Today, though, it sounded like he wouldn't have the bath all to himself. "Just Edge," Goro was saying to someone. "Have you met him?"

"I sent him here," the stranger said, his voice smoky and rich, and Edge panicked. Geddoe was here -- not just here, at the castle, but /here/, coming in to the baths. Edge wondered if he had time to get up, get out, excuse himself --

Too late. Geddoe was pulling aside the noren and stepping into the room, a towel wrapped around his lean hips, and Edge didn't dare get out of the water and expose his involuntary reaction.

"Mind if I join you?" His smile was quick and angular, and he was already unwrapping the towel as he asked.

Edge flushed, hoping Geddoe would believe it was the heat, and looked away. "Not -- not at all," he stammered.

"Good." Geddoe slid into the bath, letting out his breath in a low, satisfied hiss as he lowered himself into the water. "We haven't had anywhere decent to stop since the Great Hollow, and the amenities there are...somewhat less luxurious than this. You get so sore after a trip that long."

"I -- I remember," Edge said, daring to glance over now that Geddoe was relaxed, eyes closed and head leaned back against the wall. His heart skipped a beat, taking in the spare, muscular lines of Geddoe's chest and shoulders. "The trip from Le Buque was like that."

That made Geddoe open his good eye again, glancing over at Edge with a lazy half-smile. "That's right, you'd know all about it. It's not an easy journey to make, especially alone."

There was a sideways compliment in there, Edge was almost sure of it. "It wasn't too bad," he shrugged. They sat in almost companionable silence for a few long minutes, while Edge took slow deep breaths and tried not to think too hard about where he was or what he wanted to be doing.

"So," Geddoe continued eventually, "when you offered me your service, instead of your sword -- does that only go for fighting, or do you have other skills I could make use of?"

"What -- what did you have in mind, sir?" Edge asked, praying his voice wouldn't crack.

Water sloshed against the sides of the tub as Geddoe shifted to look over at him. "I was hoping I could convince you to rub some of these knots out of my back."

Edge swallowed hard. "Of -- of course." He shifted as carefully as he could to sit behind Geddoe on one of the raised tiers in the bath, hoping Geddoe didn't notice that he was half-hard and blushing like a girl.

And that was before he laid hands on the man. The skin of Geddoe's shoulders was slick and wet, and he made a low growling purr when Edge started to knead the tension out of his muscles. Edge could scarcely breathe, stroking Geddoe's back, smoothing away the tightness between his shoulderblades.

The clear, umistakable pleasure he took in the massage, the way he arched his back when Edge's thumbs worked their way down either side of his spine -- surely he meant more by this than just a backrub. Surely Edge was supposed to infer the more intimate context from the way Geddoe moved, from the sounds he made, from the very fact that he was here doing this at all....

Edge leaned closer, feeling daring, and licked at the right side of Geddoe's neck, tasting sweat and leather and steel. Geddoe sighed with pleasure and relaxed into the touch, but when Edge slid his hands around Geddoe's sides and inward, down toward his cock, Geddoe stopped him, trapping his hands.

"You don't have to do this," Geddoe said, shifting position and turning so that he could meet Edge's eyes.

Edge managed a little smile. "Do I have to stop?" he asked, hoping he sounded braver than he felt.

Geddoe smiled, quick and sharp. "No," he admitted, "you don't have to stop." And he reached up with one hand to pull Edge's mouth to his for a wet, hungry kiss.

Their bodies slid together in the water as Geddoe dragged him closer, and the first time their hard cocks brushed, Edge moaned into Geddoe's mouth. Geddoe wanted this -- wanted him -- and it was good, so fucking good.

"Please," Edge murmured, "I -- I want --" and he stopped, struggling for words.

Geddoe's hands traced slow, maddening circles over the muscles in Edge's chest. "Relax." He leaned back, raising himself up on one of the higher benches so that most of his body was out of the water, and reached out to pull Edge to him. "Now," he said, and Edge could feel the rumble of his voice in his chest, "start here."

Edge shivered under Geddoe's hands as he bent his head to the man's throat, licking and sucking at the sensitive skin. Geddoe tasted of citrus from the bath, and something bright and sharp like the tang of a storm in the air. Did that mean that Geddoe used lightning magic, too? Edge licked a trail down his chest, tracing strong lean muscles and old white scars, and Geddoe growled encouragement at him, one hand closing on the back of his neck.

That touch -- pleased, encouraging, possessive -- made him feel giddy and weak in the knees, and the sound that he made against the flat plane of Geddoe's stomach was almost a whimper.

"Mmm, very nice." Geddoe tightened his grip. "I like that noise." And he pushed, ever so subtly, and Edge slid down into the water in front of him.

There was a long, narrow scar crossing the arch of Geddoe's hipbone, and Edge traced it with his tongue, following it inward and down. When his lips brushed the head of Geddoe's cock, Geddoe moaned softly, threading fingers into his hair as if to prevent him moving.

"Please," Edge whispered, and he opened his mouth to take Geddoe in.

"Like this?" Geddoe asked, his voice low and promising like the rumble of thunder, and he thrust up into Edge's mouth, slow but hard.

Edge moaned, closing his eyes and wrapping his hands around Geddoe's hips to steady himself. He had dreamed of this, wondering what it would feel like, and it was every bit as good as he'd hoped. Geddoe's cock was slick and smooth against his tongue, forcing his mouth open, making him feel wanton and decadent. /You can use me/, he'd said when Geddoe bested him in that duel, and if he hadn't actually meant it like this, that was only because he hadn't known how right it would feel.

"You like it a little rough?" Geddoe said, the hand on the back of his neck holding him down like a promise. "You want me to fuck your mouth?"

The idea made Edge shiver, made his hands tighten on Geddoe's hips, and he choked on a whimper when Geddoe pushed him down further. He closed his eyes and tried to will his throat to open, to relax as Geddoe's thrusts grew harder, more purposeful. He was as hard as he'd ever been, aching for touch, but he didn't dare disrupt his concentration to do it now. Geddoe's thighs were trembling, and his cock pulsed in Edge's mouth, and that meant he was close --

And his back arched, and he moaned what sounded like a curse, and he pulled away just enough that he spilled over Edge's tongue instead of down his throat, and it was hot and bitter and ozone-sharp, and Edge swallowed hungrily.

When he looked up, Geddoe was watching him with a slow, lazy smile, his whole body bonelessly relaxed. "Come on up here," Geddoe suggested in that velvety, resonant baritone, "and let me take care of you."

Edge's heart pounded. He'd never imagined this possibility -- that Geddoe would be interested in getting him off, too. He was shaking as he climbed up to straddle Geddoe's lap, resting his hands on Geddoe's shoulders for balance.

Geddoe slid his hands up the insides of Edge's thighs, easing them further apart. When he wrapped strong, sword-callused fingers around Edge's cock, Edge shuddered, burying his face in Geddoe's long hair to hide a flush of embarrassment and arousal. His hips rocked helplessly, pushing his cock up into Geddoe's fist.

"Fuck, that's hot," Geddoe growled in his ear. "Hold still for just a minute. I promise, this will make it even better."

"Yes," Edge whispered. "Oh, please, yes." He held on, feeling the shift and slide of Geddoe's shoulders as the mercenary reached for something off to one side. The bath oil, he realized, smelling a fresh infusion of citrus, and then Geddoe's hands were back on him, oil-slick and warm.

One hand stroked his cock, and the other slid down between his legs, cradling his balls for a moment before slipping futher back, behind them -- and when one fingertip slipped just inside him, Edge cried out, his eyes flying open.

"You okay?" Geddoe asked, his hands stilling. His breath was warm against Edge's neck. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"No, I -- I know." Edge pulled back, forced himself to meet Geddoe's good eye, dark and intense. He took a deep breath. "I just haven't ever done this."

"Shit." Geddoe froze. "Okay. Do you want to?"

Edge nodded, not trusting his voice, but Geddoe didn't move until he forced himself to actually say it: "Yeah, I do. I've been thinking about it a lot."

"All right." Geddoe's hands started moving again, slow smooth strokes down Edge's cock and light, teasing circles that almost penetrated him, but not quite. "We'll do this nice and slow."

But oh, spirits, nice and slow was maddening. Edge pushed back hungrily, his breathing coming in fast hitching gasps -- and Geddoe wouldn't quite hold still long enough, wouldn't quite let him impale himself the way he wanted to. "Please," he groaned at last. "Oh, please."

Geddoe laughed. "Come on, you can do better than that. Tell me what you want."

Edge shivered. "I want," he whispered. "I want your fingers in me."

"Good," Geddoe purred. "Like this?" And he pushed this time, instead of just teasing, and Edge melted as he felt himself opening around Geddoe's fingers.

"Yes," Edge whispered, "oh, spirits, yes." He reached down between them, wrapping his fingers around Geddoe's wrist, stilling the hand that worked his cock. "Please -- I'm going to finish too fast --"

"No, you won't," Geddoe promised with a little smile. "We can just do this for a while, if you want." This was a slow, steady thrust that brushed something shatteringly pleasurable right at the deepest point inside him.

Edge moaned, bracing himself against Geddoe's shoulders and pushing down hard. "Yes," he panted. "Deep, like that. There, oh -- /there/."

And Geddoe knew just what he meant by that, did it just right, made him clutch and squirm and moan, sparks of electricity shivering up his spine at every thrust. When Geddoe's other hand tightened around his cock, Edge started moving, bucking up into Geddoe's fist and down onto his fingers.

"Do you have any idea how fucking hot you are?" Geddoe asked, his voice a low rumble of thunder in Edge's ear. "Fucking yourself for me like that?" His teeth closed on Edge's earlobe, tugging gently. "Next time, it's going to be my cock in you." A hard thrust like a threat, like a promise. "Now that I know how much you want it."

Next time. There would be a next time. There would be a next time and Geddoe wanted to really fuck him -- and he imagined himself on his hands and knees, Geddoe's hands on his hips and Geddoe's cock filling him -- and he could hear himself making desperate, animal noises --

And Geddoe growled, "I want to see you come," and he had to be good with lightning because it was like a thunderbolt blasting straight down Edge's spine, pure energy erupting from the base of his cock, pouring out of him emptying him as he shook and moaned and held tight to Geddoe's shoulders.

It took a long few minutes before Edge's breathing finally slowed and Geddoe's fingers slipped out of him. He looked down, laughing shakily at the mess his come had made, splattered across both of their stomachs. "Goro's going to be furious."

Geddoe smiled. "I wouldn't be at all surprised." He eased Edge off his lap, sliding down into the water and pulling Edge along with him. "Something else to keep in mind next time -- no making messes for other people to clean up."

"So." Edge hated himself for saying it, but he couldn't quite help it, either. "There's definitely a next time?"

"If you want there to be." Geddoe draped one arm around him, and Edge relaxed into the hot water and solid warmth of Geddoe's body.

Edge nodded. "I do, yeah." He rested his head on Geddoe's shoulder.

"Good. So do I," Geddoe said, one hand closing casually on the scruff of Edge's neck.

Edge felt himself starting to drift off, sleepy and sated and warm. Next time. Maybe next time Geddoe went out on a mission, he'd take Edge along for that, too.
Sign up to rate and review this story