Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Backstage Surprise

by WillowRose

Gerard has a great time onstage-and an even better one offstage

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1058 words - Complete

?Blocked
Dedicated to my twin for getting me into MCR without knowing it,and to Gerard Way for breaking my writer's block

a/n:This is an erotic story about a consensual relationship between two males of legal age.If that bothers you,please don't read the following writings.Thank you.
I do not claim to know the two men portrayed in this story.This is a work of fiction and nothing more than the musings of the author's wild imagination.I also do not make any money from this writing.





Gerard Way jogged down the alley that connected the stage area to the backstage.They were on the first leg of their sold out American tour.They were hitting the East Coast first,with the band visiting their home state of New Jersey first.As much as Gerard looked forward to playing with the band,pouring his heart out to the fans that came to see them,he savored his time alone in his dressing room.He opened the door,looking forward to a hot shower,a cold beer and some serious downtime.

He never saw the figure lurking in the shadows of his room...

He was grabbed roughly,an arm whipping around his chest.The door was kicked shut,and he was spun around."What the f---" he began,but was silenced with a hard kiss,lips pressing against his,bruising them in the process.The kiss ended,and warm hands were tugging on Gerard's clothes.He heard and felt buttons popping off of his bandleader's uniform,the type of costume he wore throughout the whole concert.He felt one hand snake inside his trousers,reaching for him through his boxer briefs.A slight groan was murmured,and the stranger chuckled.A finger was trailed down Gerard's now stiffening cock,and his legs became ramrod straight.Fingers from the stranger's other hand made themselves up the leg of his underwear,and he sucked in a breath."You know how to tease,"Gerard mumbled under his breath,and the stranger gave a muffled laugh.Gerard felt the vibrations against his neck.He twisted around and tried to paw at the strangers's clothes,but the stranger leapt backwards out of Gerard's reach."Now now,be patient my dear.There will be plenty of time for that."The voice was barely a whisper,just the trace of a voice.

Gerard moaned in frustration as he was lead to the bed and eased down to a sitting position.He heard the pop of the stranger's knee,and there was a low toned 'fuck' in the air.Gerard's pants were stripped from his body,as well as the boxer briefs.A curse was welling up in his throat when he felt himself enveloped in the warm wetness of the stranger's mouth."Oh my god..."he breathed as his body instinctively arched up.The stranger stopped and grinned in the darkness."I thought you were an athiest,Mr Way,"he said in a joking tone."Honey,any time I have sex I'm a good little Christian boy.Trust me." "No sweetheart.YOU trust ME."The stranger licked at Gerard's dick gingerly,then deep throated him Suddenly.Gerard felt himself hit the back of the stranger's throat,and it was all he could do to keep himself from coming right then.The stranger stopped abruptly.Gerard let out a cry,but then he heard the stranger taking off his own clothes.He scooted up on the bed and waited for the stranger's next move.He didn't have to wait long.He heard the stranger reach for something inside the nightstand,then Gerard was tenderly turned over.As if in a dream,Gerard got up on his knees,the rest of his body braced by his hands.The scent of sweet almond filled the air,and he felt gentle hands smooth the oil around and inside his opening.Gerard felt one,then two fingers widen him and before he knew it,the fingers were replaced with the hardness of the stranger.Gerard felt himself be stretched to the hilt,then the stranger withdrew,only to fill Gerard once again.A hand reached around and grasped Gerard's cock,stroking him and driving him insane.The rhythm of the man behind him fucking him hard and the pumping of the stranger's fist was all that he could stand.With a loud stream of obscenities Gerard came violently,coating the man's hand and the sheets of the bed.The contractions from Gerard coming spurred on the stranger's own orgasm and he bucked hard against Gerard's ass,crying out 'Fuck Gerard!' loudly,almost screaming his name.The two collapsed in a satisfied and sweaty heap,their breathing loud and ragged.
Coming back to his senses,Gerard called into the darkness."Ready to reveal yourself?"

The stranger chuckled,and Gerard felt him leave the bed.A lamp was clicked on,and by the dim light Gerard could see his boyfriend standing there in all his glory.Sweat glistened on his tattoos and his hair was damp.Gerard noticed a change in his hair color.His boyfriend plopped himself on Gerard's bed and took the fellow lead singer into his arms.Gerard went willingly and snuggled into the man's bare chest.

"What are you doing here?"Gerard asked."You're supposed to be working on the new album...and what's with the hair dye?"

"First off,I dyed it for you.You just look so striking as a blonde,I wanted to match you,"he answered jokingly.".Second,I decided to come and see you.I took a couple of days off to stalk you.Is that ok?"

Gerard laughed,much to his boyfriend's delight."You know it.You're my favorite stalker."He reached over and kissed the other man lightly.He looked at the clock next to him at the bedside."Ok-we have about a half hour before we get outta here.How's about a quick nap,then we can take a shower.How's that?"Another chuckle,then,"We can take a shower?Oooh I can hardly wait."

Gerard snuggled deeper into his boyfriend's chest."Thanks for surprising me.I loved it."He looked up,gold sparkles dancing in his boyfriend's green eyes."And I love you." Billie Joe Armstrong looked into his lover's eyes."And I love you Gerard.Always."
Sign up to rate and review this story