Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey

All The Right Reasons

by vulgar_vogue

Shinya dreams of Kyo one night but was it really just a dream?

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Kyo, Shinya - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-10-29 - Updated: 2006-10-29 - 1560 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I do not own Dir en grey and this never happened as far as I know it is just the result of my imagination.

Shinya laid in bed huddled beneath the warm blankets. But he didn't feel the warmth. He was cold but not from the winter weather but rather from being alone. He longed to have someone touch him and hold him through the long winter nights. He imagined a lover's hands wrapped around his waist holding him tightly, warming him with the other's body heat. 'Kyo.' Shinya closed his eyes attempting to fall asleep with his dreams of Kyo as his lover, holding him. 'If only that could really happen.' Shinya sighed to himself. 'You're such a fool Terachi Shinya!' Shinya said to himself tightening his eyes close even more. 'Why would the sexy, wonderful Kyo want someone as skinny and pale as you when he could have anyone in the world?' Shinya felt tears trying to escape his eyes but he refused to cry. Instead he tried to think about anything except Kyo but that only ended in failure.

He was so consumed in his thoughts that he didn't notice someone else in the room with him starring at him. The person quietly walked over to Shinya and skillfully climbed onto the bed without being noticed. Only when a hand reached out ad touched Shinya's face did he notice that someone was there.

Shinya let out a little gasp as he saw Kyo sitting next to him gazing at Shinya's face and stroking his cheek. Shinya closed his eyes and rested his head in Kyo's hands as Kyo moved their faces closed until they could feel each other's breath against their lips.

"Shinya..." Kyo whispered as he leaned forward and placed a longing kiss on Shinya's lips. Kyo let his tongue run across Shinya's bottom lip asking for entrance. When Shinya moaned he took the opportunity to snake his tongue into Shinya's mouth. His tongue explored Shinya's mouth with desire and lust. It was a deep, hard and intimate kiss.
All too soon, it seemed Kyo had pulled away and broke the kiss. A soft protest was made from Shinya only to be replaced with a light gasp as Kyo begun kissing Shinya's neck. He kissed a trail down Shinya's neck stopping at the skin between Shinya's neck and shoulders. He bit down hard of the skin causing a gasp to part from Shinya's lips.

"If this is a dream Kyo..." Shinya panted as Kyo kissed a trail back up along the other side of Shinya's neck. He nibbled at Shinya's earlobe before whispering huskily into hi ear.

"Shinya baby. You couldn't even begin to imagine the pleasure I could bring you."

Shinya moaned as Kyo once again placed his lips harshly against Shinya's kissing him deep and hard. As he kissed him Kyo's hand slid up Shinya's shirt lighting caressing his chest and gentle brushing against his nipples. Shinya moaned and arched up against Kyo's hand as Kyo took Shinya's hardening nipple between his fore finger and thumb giving it a pinch.

Kyo took the chance to lift Shinya's shirt off and throwing it across the room before sucking down on the other nipple with his mouth. "Kyo." Shinya panted as Kyo abused his nipples and his hands went down his chest stopping at his pants giving them a light tug. Shinya arched up from the bed allowing Kyo to reach down and pull Shinya's pants along with his underwear off.

Shinya now laid completely naked on the bed covered in a light layer of sweat. Kyo's lust filled eyes traveled up Shinya's smooth sexy legs until they reached his erect member. He reached out and took hold of it hearing Shinya moan in pleasure. Kyo started jerking Shinya's member slowly driving him insane from the slow pace and need for relief.

"Please Kyo..." Shinya whimpered.

Kyo smirked at hearing his love whimper at his touch, pleading for more. Kyo removed his hand with a disapproving sound from Shinya. He took off his shirt then got off of the bed to take off his pants letting his own erect member free from the tight confinements of the pants.

Kyo climbed back onto the bed. He lay on top of Shinya rubbing their members together as they shared passionate kisses and loud moans from both.

Kyo started kissing his way back down Shinya's body. He stopped with his face right in front of Shinya's member and teasingly blew hot air on it causing a gasp to escape Shinya's mouth. He kissed the head before taking all of Shinya into his mouth. Shinya let out a loud moan as he felt Kyo's mouth enclose him. Kyo began moving his head up and down along Shinya's shaft swirling his tongue along the vain and around the head as he did so. Kyo started increasing his speed causing Shinya to moan out louder and wrap his fingers tightly in Kyo's hair pulling at his roots.

Shinya was so close to coming that he couldn't take it any more. But as soon as he felt himself near the breaking point the hot wet mouth left him. The cold air rushed to his member as it was freed from Kyo's mouth causing Shinya to look up with a confused look on his face. Kyo smirked seeing Shinya like that, so cute and longing for release.

Kyo placed two of his fingers in his mouth and begun to suck on them showing Shinya just what he had been doing to him. Shinya starred at him with lust filled eyes and whimpered. He wanted Kyo's mouth back on him. Kyo smirked again and took his fingers out of his mouth.

Spreading Shinya's legs as wide as he could Kyo took one finger and gentle inserted it into Shinya's tight ass. Shinya shrieked at the sudden feeling. He closed his eyes as Kyo inserted another finger and moved them in and out of his tight hole. When Kyo felt that Shinya was stretched enough and ready Kyo removed his fingers and placed the head of his shaft against Shinya's opening.

Without warning Kyo penetrated Shinya in one quick thrust. The sudden impact of extreme pain caused Shinya to cry out. Tears formed along his eyes at the feeling of Kyo having roughly slammed himself into Shinya. Kyo bent forward and kissed Shinya's tears away.

"Shh." Kyo whispered into Shinya's ear. "It'll start to feel good soon. I promise."

Kyo started moving in and out of Shinya. It was hard to move considering how tight Shinya was. Shinya started to feel more relax as the blood helped to lessen the pain of Kyo moving. Slowly the pain ceased all together and Shinya begun to feel the pleasure that Kyo had promised. Kyo kept thrusting in Shinya, picking up the paste when he heard Shinya moaning more.

Kyo moved a bit and angled himself so that he suddenly hit Shinya's prostate causing Shinya to let out a loud moan. "There! There Kyo!" Shinya panted as Kyo took this as a chance to increase his speed.

"Faster Kyo! Mmmm." Shinya was panting hard, his breath labored as Kyo slammed into his frail skinny body over and over again. His thrust were hard violent and uneven as he rammed himself in Shinya never missing that spot deep within Shinya. Kyo's breath was just as shallow as Shinya's and wasn't long before he would come.

It wasn't long for Shinya either. The next time Kyo hit his prostate Shinya let out a cry of Kyo's name as he arched up spilling his seed between Kyo's and his bodies. Hearing Shinya scream his name in ecstasy Kyo thrust one last time into Shinya before reaching his peak.

"Shinya!" Kyo screamed his lover's name as he pushed as deep as he could into Shinya, spilling his seed into the younger man.

Kyo collapsed on top of Shinya, breath hard from the intense orgasm.

"Aishiteiru Shinya."

"Aishiteiru Kyo."

Holding each other they fell into a peaceful deep sleep.

Shinya awoke to the morning sunlight smiling and to himself. Even if it was just a dream is was a beautiful experience. He thought of the dream he had last night, the dream of finally being with Kyo and hearing Kyo say that he loved him and felt the same. 'If only is was real.' Shinya sighed to himself before finally opening his eyes and turning away from the sunlight.

Suddenly his eyes went wide. There in the bed lying next to him with dark brown eyes and messy blonde hair was Kyo staring at him with a look of...love?

"Good Morning Shinya." Kyo said reaching over to place a light chaste kiss on Shinya's lips.

Shinya just laid there wide eyed and stunned. He couldn't believe that Kyo was really there, in his bed! Memories of last night flashed through his head. 'So it wasn't just a dream?' Shinya was afraid to look away from Kyo or even blink for the fear of finding he gone.

"Kyo...um...what...I..."

Kyo gave a light laugh at seeing the shocked Shinya trying to form sentences and speak. "I told you Shinya. You couldn't imagine the pleasures I could bring you." Kyo said smiling at his lover and placing another kiss on his lips.
Sign up to rate and review this story